Seeing as how I'm only on case 4, I'll just go with the cases I've played.
Jacques Portsman - Good gracious! He was just so ridiculous! I had to resist the urge to scream "Oh, come OOOOOON!!" every tim he raised an objection. His cocky attitude didn't help matters much.
Zinc Lablanc - Such a temper. Whenever his face went all red his sprite reminded me of Taz from Looney Toons.
Cammy Meele: One word - Floozy. She reminds me of so many slutty teenage girls I know. I will give her credit though, she's more intelligent and calculating than she looks, but still.
Lance & Ernest Amano: Whiny, immature little brat and whiny old man. blech!
Lang: On occasion. He's pretty badass, and I really like his character, but I want to throw my DS across the room whenever I hear "Not so fast!"
Byrne Faraday: Just for
this face. Otherwise, he's cool. :)
I guess I just get annoyed really easily.
