Croik wrote:A better question would be, why WOULDN'T they go on a boat ride?
probably Nick is seasick and lost it first after his falling in Eagle River
What better cure for phobia than jumping down a cliff

Croik wrote:A better question would be, why WOULDN'T they go on a boat ride?

PollyGramarye wrote:Spoiler: Case 3


Zoo977 wrote:Spoiler: Case four





foxcroft wrote:I might be missing an obvious explanation but I seem to remember this frustrating me. Anyone got a solution?Spoiler: GK-5







Ping' wrote:Spoiler:

Bruce Goldberg wrote:Spoiler:








Steel Turnabout wrote:I can only think of one way, but even Calisto wouldn't stoop THAT low.

Mask*DeMasque wrote:Steel Turnabout wrote:I can only think of one way, but even Calisto wouldn't stoop THAT low.
What way would that be? Murder the guards?


Coffee Prosecutor wrote:Well, she is a master of disguise, she may have sneaked in as a guard and then changed clothes.


Adrian in black wrote:Mask*DeMasque wrote:Steel Turnabout wrote:I can only think of one way, but even Calisto wouldn't stoop THAT low.
What way would that be? Murder the guards?
Tampon?

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:Well, she is a master of disguise, she may have sneaked in as a guard and then changed clothes.

4. Ernest buying the Haunted House was suspicious, but they didn't have any evidence to prove that it was related to the murder. You can't get a search warrant based on "I really think he did it...!"

Mr. Brown wrote:Having just completed the game recently, two things crossed my mind, one was the whole thing regarding the petal mentioned above and the other was in case 4Spoiler:











Pierre wrote:But then I remembered that as a player you actually solve the puzzle and see the shadow as it should be.....so...damn


Bad Player wrote:Pierre wrote:But then I remembered that as a player you actually solve the puzzle and see the shadow as it should be.....so...damn
So when you actually solve the mystery there is a cough-up, but in terms of what happened with the plot we can hand-wave it away :3


Bad Player wrote:Pierre wrote:But then I remembered that as a player you actually solve the puzzle and see the shadow as it should be.....so...damn
So when you actually solve the mystery there is a cough-up, but in terms of what happened with the plot we can hand-wave it away :3


Tomoshibi Amatsu wrote:Spoiler: case 5


Pierre wrote:davidbod wrote:For the ending of AAI-4:Spoiler:
I think AAI-5 will explain that a little but it might spoil it if we tell you now.

Lusankya wrote:Pierre wrote:davidbod wrote:For the ending of AAI-4:Spoiler:
I think AAI-5 will explain that a little but it might spoil it if we tell you now.
Actually I still don't understand it. Can anyone explain?

Steel Turnabout wrote:Lusankya wrote:davidbod wrote:For the ending of AAI-4:Spoiler:
Actually I still don't understand it. Can anyone explain?Spoiler: Did you even beat the game? They spell it out for you