Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
-
AoN
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 532
- Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:36 pm
- Custom Title: Audere est facere.
- Location: 14.7°N, 121°E
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Awwh, THANK YOUUUUU!!!!! *runs & cuddles* Sorry I haven't been able to pick it up, thanks so much!~
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.
-
Midnight Jasper
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
- Location: The Land of Layton
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Heheh, you're very welcome =)
I've been wanting to make something about AAI now that the spoiler rules are lifted. Li'l Franzy is teh adorables =D
I've been wanting to make something about AAI now that the spoiler rules are lifted. Li'l Franzy is teh adorables =D

-
Indochine Ramera
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:46 pm
- Location: France
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Just wanna say that your phoenix wright avatars and sigs are great and that your Trauma Team sigs are PERFECT!
-
Midnight Jasper
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
- Location: The Land of Layton
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Haha, thanks very much. I haven't actually got Trauma Team yet, so I kinda had to guess around each person's theme from the promotional stuff. Glad to know it fits~
(On a side note, you reviewed my fics on ff.net, didn't you? Thanks very much =) )
Fraaaaaaaaanzyyyyyyyy~


OF COURSE THIS ISN'T A LAZY REMAKE OF MY CURRENT AVATAR/SIG WHATCHU TALKIN' 'BOUT
The sig looks a little blank... maybe I'll edit it later.
Oh, and I'm going away for a week from now so if there are any requests (unlikely, I know =P) don't expect them to be filled before Saturday.
(On a side note, you reviewed my fics on ff.net, didn't you? Thanks very much =) )
Fraaaaaaaaanzyyyyyyyy~


OF COURSE THIS ISN'T A LAZY REMAKE OF MY CURRENT AVATAR/SIG WHATCHU TALKIN' 'BOUT
The sig looks a little blank... maybe I'll edit it later.
Oh, and I'm going away for a week from now so if there are any requests (unlikely, I know =P) don't expect them to be filled before Saturday.

-
AoN
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 532
- Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:36 pm
- Custom Title: Audere est facere.
- Location: 14.7°N, 121°E
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Yes, little Fran's the best! \m/ That's why I made an OC out of her, no? XD Anyway, the new sig's great, wouldn't mind a few sparkles or other designs either though. And...yeah, I'll be sticking with this sig for awhile, at least until I make a decent new Tiffany outfit. See you next week then!
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.
-
ReasontoScatter
- Suspect

- Posts: 25
- Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:57 pm
- Custom Title: If we do not uphold the law...who will?
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Oh man, these are awesome....<3 Can I use the 'You Fail' Edgey sig, please? I love it.
Amazing sig made by Midnight Jasper~


-
Midnight Jasper
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
- Location: The Land of Layton
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Wow, someone commented, even though I've been lazy for the past month or so =D
Thank you, and yes of course, and please credit =)
Edit: THE AWESOMENESS THAT IS CiNG HAS ENCOURAGED ME TO GET OFF MY ASS
Thank you, and yes of course, and please credit =)
Edit: THE AWESOMENESS THAT IS CiNG HAS ENCOURAGED ME TO GET OFF MY ASS
Spoiler: Bi~g image

-
Coffee Prosecutor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
- Location: Wherever I may roam.
- Contact:
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Midnight Jasper wrote:Wow, someone commented, even though I've been lazy for the past month or so =D
Thank you, and yes of course, and please credit =)
Edit: THE AWESOMENESS THAT IS CiNG HAS ENCOURAGED ME TO GET OFF MY ASSSpoiler: Bi~g image
saved that dem wallpaper
awesome
-
Jade
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 486
- Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:47 pm
- Custom Title: I'm just here for the Butterbeer.
- Location: USA
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
I just wanted to drop by and say that your graphics are amazing!
I don't have any requests at the moment, but I'm loving the Franzy and Trauma Team sigs~
Keep up the good work!
Also...

I APPROVE OF THIS
I don't have any requests at the moment, but I'm loving the Franzy and Trauma Team sigs~
Keep up the good work!
Also...

I APPROVE OF THIS


-
Midnight Jasper
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
- Location: The Land of Layton
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Thank you both very much! I'm thinking about also making Layton and Trauma Team wallpapers for a whole bunch of September awesomeness =D
@Jade: How d'ya like this?


@Jade: How d'ya like this?



-
Jade
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 486
- Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:47 pm
- Custom Title: I'm just here for the Butterbeer.
- Location: USA
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Midnight Jasper wrote:Thank you both very much! I'm thinking about also making Layton and Trauma Team wallpapers for a whole bunch of September awesomeness =D
@Jade: How d'ya like this?![]()
![]()
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-- <3 *dies*
... *saves*
Layton and Trauma Team wallpapers? This sounds exciting~ I've been looking for a new wallpaper for some time


-
LovelyLarxene
- Suspect

- Posts: 44
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:20 am
- Custom Title: Choir Nerd...'nuff said.
- Location: Safely inside my cereal box fort!
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Hello! :) Your graphics are wonderful!! I especially love the Vera set.
I would like to request a set, if you please.
Avatar
Size: 160x160
Pic: http://img843.imageshack.us/i/5epiloguepic.gif/
Text: LovelyLarxene
Sig
Size: 600x180 (This one actually doesn't really matter, If different dimensions would be easier for you, feel free.)
Pics: http://img843.imageshack.us/i/5epiloguepic.gif/ (same as above) AND http://img836.imageshack.us/i/4awww.gif/
Text: Idk, my BFF Edgeworth :)
I"m not really picky about color scheme and whatnot, as long as it looks "happy"
Thanks in advance for your time!! :D
I would like to request a set, if you please.
Avatar
Size: 160x160
Pic: http://img843.imageshack.us/i/5epiloguepic.gif/
Text: LovelyLarxene
Sig
Size: 600x180 (This one actually doesn't really matter, If different dimensions would be easier for you, feel free.)
Pics: http://img843.imageshack.us/i/5epiloguepic.gif/ (same as above) AND http://img836.imageshack.us/i/4awww.gif/
Text: Idk, my BFF Edgeworth :)
I"m not really picky about color scheme and whatnot, as long as it looks "happy"
Thanks in advance for your time!! :D
Hello, I'm LovelyLarxene! But you can just call me Lovely. :keiko:

Thx to Midnight Jasper for my wonderful set!

Thx to Midnight Jasper for my wonderful set!
-
Midnight Jasper
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
- Location: The Land of Layton
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Thank you very much for requesting! Is this okay?


I think I got the green colour scheme from the colour of your text =D
I changed the dimensions of the sig to 519x200 (random, I know, but that's the way it worked out). I also left out the other image, as it didn't really fit in with the conposition. I hope that's alright!


I think I got the green colour scheme from the colour of your text =D
I changed the dimensions of the sig to 519x200 (random, I know, but that's the way it worked out). I also left out the other image, as it didn't really fit in with the conposition. I hope that's alright!

-
LovelyLarxene
- Suspect

- Posts: 44
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:20 am
- Custom Title: Choir Nerd...'nuff said.
- Location: Safely inside my cereal box fort!
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
:pearl-blush: It's lovely! Dimensions and color scheme are great! (yeah, I LOVE green!!) Thanks you!
However, would you mind changing the text in the sig to: Idk, my BFF Edgeworth ? (I don't want to sound picky, I just really want it to say that =])
However, would you mind changing the text in the sig to: Idk, my BFF Edgeworth ? (I don't want to sound picky, I just really want it to say that =])
Hello, I'm LovelyLarxene! But you can just call me Lovely. :keiko:

Thx to Midnight Jasper for my wonderful set!

Thx to Midnight Jasper for my wonderful set!
-
Midnight Jasper
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
- Location: The Land of Layton
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Ohhh, I didn't realize you actually wanted it to say that XD I can be thick at times. Sorry 'bout that.
Here ya go!

Here ya go!


-
LovelyLarxene
- Suspect

- Posts: 44
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:20 am
- Custom Title: Choir Nerd...'nuff said.
- Location: Safely inside my cereal box fort!
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! It's superfantasticalamazinglywonderful awesome!! :D (And no worries on the text thing, I do stuff like that all the time
)
)Hello, I'm LovelyLarxene! But you can just call me Lovely. :keiko:

Thx to Midnight Jasper for my wonderful set!

Thx to Midnight Jasper for my wonderful set!
-
Midnight Jasper
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
- Location: The Land of Layton
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
I'm glad you like it =D
Before I make my wallpapers, I'm gonna try messing around with some more Ace Attorney stuff. Some love for the evil bitches of these games ~<3

Stephen King quote is win~

Not intended to be used together... you can probably tell =D
Before I make my wallpapers, I'm gonna try messing around with some more Ace Attorney stuff. Some love for the evil bitches of these games ~<3

Stephen King quote is win~

Not intended to be used together... you can probably tell =D

-
Archaezephyrnodon
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:24 am
- Custom Title: ...............<3
- Location: Murdering any fangirls who dare come near Klavier. HE'S MINE!!! :D
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Uhh, hey MJ. Can I use the Little Guy sig?
Spoiler: What is this I don't even
-
Midnight Jasper
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
- Location: The Land of Layton
-
Midnight Jasper
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
- Location: The Land of Layton
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Ahh, it's FINALLY the holidays! Time to sit back, relax and Photoshop all day long~!
A little bit of fun before I head off to Venice for a week -
Obviously there are still bits I have to smooth out (composition, alignment, and also I couldn't find a SINGLE high-quality CR-S01/Tomoe pic for me to hate on), but altogether I'm pretty proud of it. It's been a while since I've made one of those pinboard-type things, and Trauma Team was just BEGGING for it. I have to say, this was tremendous amounts of fun, especially picking out the characters' handwriting and arranging it all. A more 'conventional' sparkly pretty graphics one is coming later too, as soon as I figure out what I want on it.
Edit: Smoothed out alignment, colours, etc.
A little bit of fun before I head off to Venice for a week -
Spoiler: Pretty feckin' big
Obviously there are still bits I have to smooth out (composition, alignment, and also I couldn't find a SINGLE high-quality CR-S01/Tomoe pic for me to hate on), but altogether I'm pretty proud of it. It's been a while since I've made one of those pinboard-type things, and Trauma Team was just BEGGING for it. I have to say, this was tremendous amounts of fun, especially picking out the characters' handwriting and arranging it all. A more 'conventional' sparkly pretty graphics one is coming later too, as soon as I figure out what I want on it.
Edit: Smoothed out alignment, colours, etc.

-
Midnight Jasper
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
- Location: The Land of Layton
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Bump~
Uploaded in jpg 'cuz Tinypic's feeling lazy D=
This seems a bit too contrasty to me. I'll work more on the adjustments later.
I only have £50, and I can't figure out whether to buy Trauma Team, Unwound Future or Last Window. Aaagh...
Spoiler: Again, bigness
Uploaded in jpg 'cuz Tinypic's feeling lazy D=
This seems a bit too contrasty to me. I'll work more on the adjustments later.
I only have £50, and I can't figure out whether to buy Trauma Team, Unwound Future or Last Window. Aaagh...

-
Coffee Prosecutor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
- Location: Wherever I may roam.
- Contact:
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Great Job!
To buy those posters and to make them Wallpaper-like must be quite a lot work (if I didn't got wrong what you did)
To buy those posters and to make them Wallpaper-like must be quite a lot work (if I didn't got wrong what you did)
-
Archaezephyrnodon
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:24 am
- Custom Title: ...............<3
- Location: Murdering any fangirls who dare come near Klavier. HE'S MINE!!! :D
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Hey MJ! *pearlyhug* I don't want to use the LG sig anymore and the sig I wanted to put on was too big. Can you make one for me?
Image: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:MQa2dNa4YUAxiM:http://flashezanimations.com/images/Green%20Llama%20Sprite4.bmp&t=1 http://c2.api.ning.com/files/9-YFtblDTTKqcf86WAbBPRKThxBARP0jdFVlqOIF09ItrPgGX2D5xeuaXJZ*KNVyE8zxTIQWwcar7MuIK0twrX3nllwidK4*/awesome.png http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/3334/original/Shoop-Da-Whoop.png?1244651857 http://memedump.com/d/652-4/i+herd+u+liek+mudkipz.png http://www.deviantart.com/download/154566922/fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu__by_Yurynp.jpg
Text: YO DAWG I HERD U DON'T NEED MEMES TO BE AWESOME!
Colors/Patterns: I don't know, go wild!
Size: Meh. Same as above.
Extras: I dunno.
So like I mentioned, you can experiment it! Go wild! ♥♥♥
Image: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:MQa2dNa4YUAxiM:http://flashezanimations.com/images/Green%20Llama%20Sprite4.bmp&t=1 http://c2.api.ning.com/files/9-YFtblDTTKqcf86WAbBPRKThxBARP0jdFVlqOIF09ItrPgGX2D5xeuaXJZ*KNVyE8zxTIQWwcar7MuIK0twrX3nllwidK4*/awesome.png http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/3334/original/Shoop-Da-Whoop.png?1244651857 http://memedump.com/d/652-4/i+herd+u+liek+mudkipz.png http://www.deviantart.com/download/154566922/fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu__by_Yurynp.jpg
Text: YO DAWG I HERD U DON'T NEED MEMES TO BE AWESOME!
Colors/Patterns: I don't know, go wild!
Size: Meh. Same as above.
Extras: I dunno.
So like I mentioned, you can experiment it! Go wild! ♥♥♥
Last edited by Archaezephyrnodon on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Midnight Jasper
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
- Location: The Land of Layton
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Thanks for the request! I'll get working on that straight away~
(Bunchie FTW)
Actually, I just use images from Google and take screenshots of Youtube videos for when there isn't enough art, then add some fractals and sparkly things. Hence the extremely unprofessionally-ripped Professor Layton logo =D
(Bunchie FTW)
Coffee Prosecutor wrote:Great Job!
To buy those posters and to make them Wallpaper-like must be quite a lot work (if I didn't got wrong what you did)
Actually, I just use images from Google and take screenshots of Youtube videos for when there isn't enough art, then add some fractals and sparkly things. Hence the extremely unprofessionally-ripped Professor Layton logo =D

-
Midnight Jasper
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
- Location: The Land of Layton
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Archaezephyrnodon - is this okay?

Graphics dump~
FEAR THE FIRE EMBLEM



Nino is kickass.

Graphics dump~
FEAR THE FIRE EMBLEM



Nino is kickass.

-
Archaezephyrnodon
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:24 am
- Custom Title: ...............<3
- Location: Murdering any fangirls who dare come near Klavier. HE'S MINE!!! :D
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Midnight Jasper wrote:Archaezephyrnodon - is this okay?
Graphics dump~
FEAR THE FIRE EMBLEM
Nino is kickass.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
*dies*
*grabs the sig, saves it and uploads it to her own server*
Thank yous!
Also, the FE sigs are cool, especially the Erika one!

-
Midnight Jasper
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
- Location: The Land of Layton
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Thank you, and I'm glad you like it <3
Fire Emblem is own~
MOAR FEENIE. MOAR I SAY.

Sig is coming if I can be bothered.
Fire Emblem is own~
MOAR FEENIE. MOAR I SAY.

Sig is coming if I can be bothered.

-
Midnight Jasper
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
- Location: The Land of Layton
-
Coffee Prosecutor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
- Location: Wherever I may roam.
- Contact:
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Pretty art as always^^ <3
Next time may you do something with Godot? I like your style, so I wont make it an official request. (But I'd love to have a new sig, and I wanted to have something Godot themed)
Next time may you do something with Godot? I like your style, so I wont make it an official request. (But I'd love to have a new sig, and I wanted to have something Godot themed)
-
Archaezephyrnodon
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:24 am
- Custom Title: ...............<3
- Location: Murdering any fangirls who dare come near Klavier. HE'S MINE!!! :D
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
MJ, the Ema one looks very scientific-y and awesome. Keep up the good work!
-
filipinoamerican
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 355
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm
- Custom Title: tastes like new reed
- Location: Actually studying. Isn't it weird?
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Hey Midnight Jasper! I is okay if I request something?
Type: Avi
Picture link:http://img472.imageshack.us/i/vlcsnap16292xy0.png/(for this one just cut out the little girl and the monsters chasing her)
Colors:Green and Black(tie-dye looking)
Shapes/Symbols:blue squiggly lines(like in anime when a person says something random and another person has those squiggly lines on the side of their head)
Size:As big as the forum allows
That's 'bout it, salamat po, arigatou gozaimasen!
Type: Avi
Picture link:http://img472.imageshack.us/i/vlcsnap16292xy0.png/(for this one just cut out the little girl and the monsters chasing her)
Colors:Green and Black(tie-dye looking)
Shapes/Symbols:blue squiggly lines(like in anime when a person says something random and another person has those squiggly lines on the side of their head)
Size:As big as the forum allows
That's 'bout it, salamat po, arigatou gozaimasen!

-
Midnight Jasper
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
- Location: The Land of Layton
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Ah, I haven't been on here in a while! Thanks for the kind words, and I'll try making a Godot sig (seriously, the hardest part is picking which awesome quote to use =D )
Thanks for the request! I'll get right on that. Also, NEL RULES, AS WELL AS BLEACH IN GENERAL XD
Thanks for the request! I'll get right on that. Also, NEL RULES, AS WELL AS BLEACH IN GENERAL XD

-
filipinoamerican
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 355
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm
- Custom Title: tastes like new reed
- Location: Actually studying. Isn't it weird?
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Midnight Jasper wrote:Thanks for the request! I'll get right on that. Also, NEL RULES, AS WELL AS BLEACH IN GENERAL XD
Internet high five! I LOVE NEL!!! Especially how she calls Ichigo Itsygo in the Japanese version! And thanks for taking the request Midnight Jasper! You have my gratitude!!!

-
Midnight Jasper
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
- Location: The Land of Layton
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
ITSYGOOOOOO~! :3
Nel is just pure awesome/adorable.
And you're very welcome!
Um, about the blue squiggly lines - I'm pretty sure I know what you mean, but would it be possible to find a picture from a anime or something? I was browsing around for a while, and didn't turn up anything. I understand if it's too much hassle~
Godot sig (sorry it's so late; I've been a bit ill and haven't been on the computer for a while):

Hope it's okay!
Nel is just pure awesome/adorable.
And you're very welcome!
Um, about the blue squiggly lines - I'm pretty sure I know what you mean, but would it be possible to find a picture from a anime or something? I was browsing around for a while, and didn't turn up anything. I understand if it's too much hassle~
Godot sig (sorry it's so late; I've been a bit ill and haven't been on the computer for a while):

Hope it's okay!

-
Coffee Prosecutor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
- Location: Wherever I may roam.
- Contact:
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Thanks a buncha!!
Since I didn't gave you any request form like things I didn't had any certain expectations. So thanks a lot =D
Since I didn't gave you any request form like things I didn't had any certain expectations. So thanks a lot =D
-
filipinoamerican
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 355
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm
- Custom Title: tastes like new reed
- Location: Actually studying. Isn't it weird?
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Midnight Jasper wrote:Um, about the blue squiggly lines - I'm pretty sure I know what you mean, but would it be possible to find a picture from a anime or something? I was browsing around for a while, and didn't turn up anything. I understand if it's too much hassle~
Hmmm... Well, instead, can you put Nel's crying face in the background? Here's a picture of it:
Spoiler:
Salamat po!
-
Midnight Jasper
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
- Location: The Land of Layton
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
You're very welcome =)
@filipinoamerican - This okay?


I wasn't sure whether you wanted text, so take whichever one you like =)
@filipinoamerican - This okay?


I wasn't sure whether you wanted text, so take whichever one you like =)

-
filipinoamerican
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 355
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm
- Custom Title: tastes like new reed
- Location: Actually studying. Isn't it weird?
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Is it alright if I use it with the text? I'll set it later, I'm using my friends CPU right now. Arigatou Gozaimasen! *internet hugs* I love you!!!!!!
-
Electroboy
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2066
- Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 pm
- Custom Title: Time for you to sleep.
- Location: Working with Alice on a project of FUN!
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
Well, I might as well commision something for another forum, considering I can't make... anything.
Sig:
Image:
Colours: Something subtle, like black and grey.
Shapes/Symbols: Again, subtle. Maybe just a few lines and stuff. Whatever you like.
Size: 200x600 (derp)
Other: If you could have Samus to the left and maybe some design over to the right, that'd be great.
Avatar:
Image:
Colours: Deep purple and white
Design: I'm not too certain. Same as above, I guess.
Size 200x200 (herp)
Other: Highlighting his face would be fun.
If you have any problems, just ask.
Sig:
Image:
Spoiler: Samus Aran
Colours: Something subtle, like black and grey.
Shapes/Symbols: Again, subtle. Maybe just a few lines and stuff. Whatever you like.
Size: 200x600 (derp)
Other: If you could have Samus to the left and maybe some design over to the right, that'd be great.
Avatar:
Image:
Spoiler: Henry
Colours: Deep purple and white
Design: I'm not too certain. Same as above, I guess.
Size 200x200 (herp)
Other: Highlighting his face would be fun.
If you have any problems, just ask.

Parents: Chloe, CoffeeProsecutor Brothers: K_V_N, Auraion, OriginalBubs Son: Rarikou
Thanks to Midnight Jasper for the stuff.
-
Midnight Jasper
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
- Location: The Land of Layton
Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~
filipinoamerican: I'm glad you like it! Your signature is also adorable :3
electroboy: Thanks for requesting! Is this alright for the Samus one?

electroboy: Thanks for requesting! Is this alright for the Samus one?

Last edited by Midnight Jasper on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.










