SuperAj3's Sprites!
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
SuperAj3's Sprites!
Sprites which I have contributed to the AAOC Collection for usage are free to use for non-commercial (non-monetary) purposes only.
For any commercial use, please contact me directly.
Usage of any of my art/sprites to add to the database of, or train an AI image generator is strictly prohibited.
Last edited by SuperAj3 on Sun Oct 27, 2024 11:02 am, edited 217 times in total.
-
GantStare
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 205
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:50 pm
- Custom Title: Because I Can.
- Location: Gant's Office
Re: SuperAj3's sprites
Wow, these are some really greate revamps/sprites. Even better then mine. What program do you use for textures?
-
Lemonade
- Suspect

- Posts: 23
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:35 pm
- Custom Title: Tastes good
- Location: Swedeeeeeeeen
Re: SuperAj3's sprites
Awesome!:D
-
Zinle
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3393
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
- Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
- Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!
Re: SuperAj3's sprites
Don't take this badly, but too much shading is allways too much.
Take that more like a hint.
Also (as ironic this is to say after the thing abowe) the Godots hairline could use some more shading.
Meh. Good start.
Hope to see some more.
Take that more like a hint.
Also (as ironic this is to say after the thing abowe) the Godots hairline could use some more shading.
Meh. Good start.
Hope to see some more.
-
Golden Luxray
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 442
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 7:01 pm
- Custom Title: The Hoosiers :) Just too cool.
- Location: Bob land.
Re: SuperAj3's sprites
looking good all i can say is the first maya one....i think her cothes are too bright 

my sprites
(click the pic for pandas graphics~)
(click the pic for pandas graphics~)-
FenrirDarkWolf
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 805
- Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am
- Custom Title: Otter
Re: SuperAj3's sprites
Nice sprites, love the Wellington, will you be doing more? 

-
The Pezman
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 83
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:03 am
Re: SuperAj3's sprites
BuddyFaith wrote:Nice sprites, love the Wellington, will you be doing more?
Ditto. I was actually looking for someone to fill in the bottom half of Wellington's sprites.
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's sprites
Thanks!
Apparently, My Revamp of Pearl looks like someone elses, so my sincerest apologies to whosever mine looked like,
I hope you could give me permission to use that sprite! (i wasn't told whose it looks like)
Apparently, My Revamp of Pearl looks like someone elses, so my sincerest apologies to whosever mine looked like,
I hope you could give me permission to use that sprite! (i wasn't told whose it looks like)
-
Nose
- Moderators

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:50 pm
- Custom Title: Mostly human
- Location: Blighty, old chum.
Re: SuperAj3's sprites
The thing is, your sprite looked so similar to Cold52's Pearl sprites I had to act.

Hair colour is exactly the same, just with a bit more blending.(Which is odd as you've kept near to the original in all the other "revamps" you've done.)
Eyes are exactly the same, despite Cold52's Pearl having customised eyes.
Other facial features are also very similar, with the only real difference being the location of the nose (1 pixel or 2)
So no, I still don't believe you.

Hair colour is exactly the same, just with a bit more blending.(Which is odd as you've kept near to the original in all the other "revamps" you've done.)
Eyes are exactly the same, despite Cold52's Pearl having customised eyes.
Other facial features are also very similar, with the only real difference being the location of the nose (1 pixel or 2)
So no, I still don't believe you.
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's sprites
Nose wrote:The thing is, your sprite looked so similar to Cold52's Pearl sprites I had to act.
Hair colour is exactly the same, just with a bit more blending.(Which is odd as you've kept near to the original in all the other "revamps" you've done.)
Eyes are exactly the same, despite Cold52's Pearl having customised eyes.
Other facial features are also very similar, with the only real difference being the location of the nose (1 pixel or 2)
So no, I still don't believe you.
Thanks for telling me Nose. I'm not going to add it.
(Hoping this hasn't been done already...) I've made a sprite of Maya in AAI style (needs a little work)

If anyone can give me tips on AAI styled eyes that'd be great!
EDIT:
I fixed up Godot's sprite, and the Maya revamp:


-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's sprites
I give you:

Payne Wright!
(I made a smilie for the crossovers, but It's an edit of the phoenix and payne one.)
So I won't use it until I get permission.
EDIT:
Magicians!


PLEASE RESPOND!

Payne Wright!
(I made a smilie for the crossovers, but It's an edit of the phoenix and payne one.)
So I won't use it until I get permission.
Spoiler:
EDIT:
Magicians!


PLEASE RESPOND!
-
FenrirDarkWolf
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 805
- Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am
- Custom Title: Otter
Re: SuperAj3's sprites
SuperAj3 wrote:I give you:
Payne Wright!
(I made a smilie for the crossovers, but It's an edit of the phoenix and payne one.)
So I won't use it until I get permission.Spoiler:
EDIT:
Magicians!
PLEASE RESPOND!
Ema, magician, cannot compute
, 404 not found
, Ema=science, btw awesome sprites. 
-
Golden Luxray
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 442
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 7:01 pm
- Custom Title: The Hoosiers :) Just too cool.
- Location: Bob land.
Re: SuperAj3's sprites
SuperAj3 wrote:I give you:
Payne Wright!
(I made a smilie for the crossovers, but It's an edit of the phoenix and payne one.)
So I won't use it until I get permission.Spoiler:
EDIT:
Magicians!
PLEASE RESPOND!
oh i like the ema sprite :3 well done :D
my sprites
(click the pic for pandas graphics~)
(click the pic for pandas graphics~)-
Dypo
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 287
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 10:52 am
- Custom Title: Overworked Sprite Artist
- Location: Exactly where you least expect me to be
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! 10/9/2010)
The skin colour isn't exactly the same, I think. Use his DA sprites as reference, and use those colours. =D
Otherwise, it looks cool.
Otherwise, it looks cool.
-
Chloe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3478
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
- Custom Title: :)
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! 10/9/2010)
I like the Payne Wright sprite and the one with Maya wearing Franziska's clothes. Keep working on it. =3
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! 10/9/2010)
Dypo wrote:The skin colour isn't exactly the same, I think. Use his DA sprites as reference, and use those colours. =D
Otherwise, it looks cool.
I did, but it changed when I put it over the black and white.
-
Dypo
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 287
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 10:52 am
- Custom Title: Overworked Sprite Artist
- Location: Exactly where you least expect me to be
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! 10/16/2010)
Update!
Ema Full Sprite:

My first try at a full sprite.
I'm happy with it!
but her legs might need work.
I noticed there isn't a normal Smilie of Penny Nichols (only this one
) , so:

I also tried Zinc LaBlanc:

Ema Full Sprite:

My first try at a full sprite.
I'm happy with it!
but her legs might need work.
I noticed there isn't a normal Smilie of Penny Nichols (only this one
) , so:
I also tried Zinc LaBlanc:

-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! 10/16/2010)
I mde Penny Nichols in GK:

I always thought it was her underneath that costume...
Please respond!

I always thought it was her underneath that costume...
Please respond!
Last edited by SuperAj3 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Dypo
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 287
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 10:52 am
- Custom Title: Overworked Sprite Artist
- Location: Exactly where you least expect me to be
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! 10/16/2010)
Penny is under the Pink Badger's costume...? Lol, nice. =D
-
Dypo
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 287
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 10:52 am
- Custom Title: Overworked Sprite Artist
- Location: Exactly where you least expect me to be
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! 10/18/2010) (Penny in GK)
My only quaint is that the camo vest is only on the front, and doesn't stretch to her backside.
Other than that, it's pretty damn good.
Other than that, it's pretty damn good.

-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! Penny in GK)
The Program I used to sprite has stopped working. (As windows Doesn't open it up as an Application anymore) So I won't be able to do anymore sprite work.
-
FenrirDarkWolf
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 805
- Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am
- Custom Title: Otter
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! Penny in GK)
SuperAj3 wrote:The Program I used to sprite has stopped working. (As windows Doesn't open it up as an Application anymore) So I won't be able to do anymore sprite work.
What program do you use?
-
ReturnofthePhoenix
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 478
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 1:42 pm
- Custom Title: I just blue myself
- Location: Kangaroo City
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! Penny in GK)
Are these still being done? Because I really love the extra Adrian pose and the full Richard sprite! :D
I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym
But in all honesty, META humour sucks.
But in all honesty, META humour sucks.
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATE 23/12/2011)
FenrirDarkWolf wrote:What program do you use?
I used Paint Shop Pro
Back With something I thought would be funny to see, so I made It:

It looks a little weird though.
Last edited by SuperAj3 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
ApollozJustice
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 79
- Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:01 pm
- Custom Title: OBJECTION!
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATE 23/12/2011)
It's funny cause . . .
Spoiler:
-
ApollozJustice
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 79
- Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:01 pm
- Custom Title: OBJECTION!
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATE 23/12/2011)
SuperAj3 wrote:ApollozJustice wrote:It's funny cause . . .Spoiler:
Lol I know.
(I was the one that ripped those shots!)
Cool! Sorry, I just took a bunch from the temporary forums a long time a go. Do you have animated versions?
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATE 23/12/2011)
ApollozJustice wrote:Cool! Sorry, I just took a bunch from the temporary forums a long time a go. Do you have animated versions?
I'm pretty sure I do.
*rummages through old files*
Here they are!:


-
ApollozJustice
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 79
- Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:01 pm
- Custom Title: OBJECTION!
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATE 23/12/2011)
Wow thanks! I look everywhere but can't find any of the GK2 sprites animated. Do you have any more? Specifically,
EDIT: I revisited the old forums and found some of the ones I asked for.
Spoiler: Maybe?
EDIT: I revisited the old forums and found some of the ones I asked for.
Spoiler: Maybe again?
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's sprites: Great Revival!

I've finally made some more work!
Here's the Wright and Co. Law Offices if they were in AAI
It's part of my fan case:

-
FenrirDarkWolf
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 805
- Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am
- Custom Title: Otter
Re: SuperAj3's sprites: Great Revival!
Ohh, nice, though, the window looks a bit...SuperAj3 wrote:
I've finally made some more work!
Here's the Wright and Co. Law Offices if they were in AAI
It's part of my fan case:
Awkward, like, it's not supposed to be there, I can't really describe it too well.
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's sprites: Great Revival!
I noticed that, so I fixed it:BuddyFaith wrote:SuperAj3 wrote: Ohh, nice, though, the window looks a bit...
Awkward, like, it's not supposed to be there, I can't really describe it too well.

-
FenrirDarkWolf
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 805
- Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am
- Custom Title: Otter
Re: SuperAj3's sprites: Great Revival!
Now that looks much more natural!
-
Sligneris
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1155
- Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:53 pm
Re: SuperAj3's sprites: Great Revival!
You would possibly consider fixing floor on the left. ^^ I looks a bit off. Same goes with the corner. I would also recommend recoloring walls to be a bit more white.
Also, seeing how Wright's office looks in AJ, I would consider changing floor's color to green.
Also, seeing how Wright's office looks in AJ, I would consider changing floor's color to green.
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's sprites: Great Revival!
Ok, thanks! It's my first time spriting backgrounds, so any feedback I can get is great!Sligneris wrote:You would possibly consider fixing floor on the left. ^^ I looks a bit off. Same goes with the corner. I would also recommend recoloring walls to be a bit more white.
Also, seeing how Wright's office looks in AJ, I would consider changing floor's color to green.
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's sprites: Great Revival!
How's this version of his office?
BEFORE: ------------------------------- AFTER:

EDIT: I will fix that outline around the pot soon.
BEFORE: ------------------------------- AFTER:

EDIT: I will fix that outline around the pot soon.

















)