Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 44 of 50[ 1985 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 50  Next
 


Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Aka Miss Fortune / Sir Prize

Gender: Male

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Posts: 390

Tvtropes says it's because she DARED to be Dahlia's sister.

I don't hate P/M, I just see them as being best friends rather than a couple, but I REALLY don't like P/E. Maybe I'm just being a homophobe, but I really don't like the idea of having the two main characters in the series being gay for each other.

Also, Jean/Iris... Just... what the hell :hobolaugh:
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14267

Darth GW7 wrote:
Tvtropes says it's because she DARED to be Dahlia's sister.

I don't hate P/M, I just see them as being best friends rather than a couple, but I REALLY don't like P/E. Maybe I'm just being a homophobe, but I really don't like the idea of having the two main characters in the series being gay for each other.

Also, Jean/Iris... Just... what the hell :hobolaugh:


I thought the whole Jean Iris thing was just petty stuff to annoy the Phoenix/Iris fans.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Fantina's perfect little Franny!

Gender: Female

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm

Posts: 3474

Pierre wrote:
Darth GW7 wrote:
Tvtropes says it's because she DARED to be Dahlia's sister.

I don't hate P/M, I just see them as being best friends rather than a couple, but I REALLY don't like P/E. Maybe I'm just being a homophobe, but I really don't like the idea of having the two main characters in the series being gay for each other.

Also, Jean/Iris... Just... what the hell :hobolaugh:


I thought the whole Jean Iris thing was just petty stuff to annoy the Phoenix/Iris fans.

Not me. :edgeworth:
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Aka Miss Fortune / Sir Prize

Gender: Male

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Posts: 390

Maybe so, but I don't want to upset people who ARE taking it seriously by saying that :hobolaugh:
I find it quite funny, myself. But again, I'm not a fan of Yuri.

It's funny because I'm calling Jean a girl.

Edit: Oh god please don't hurt me Chloe :beef:
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Fantina's perfect little Franny!

Gender: Female

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm

Posts: 3474

Darth GW7 wrote:
Maybe so, but I don't want to upset people who ARE taking it seriously by saying that :hobolaugh:
I find it quite funny, myself. But again, I'm not a fan of Yuri.

It's funny because I'm calling Jean a girl.

Edit: Oh god please don't hurt me Chloe :beef:

*Slaps you with fish* 8D
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: America

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:54 pm

Posts: 151

FlameTamer16 wrote:
UUrgh, I'm tired of Feenris getting so much hate. Could anybody please, just explain to me what they hate about it - or is it only because it gets in their way of their OTP?


Umm...not to further aggravate you or anything, but...didn't I do exactly that in the explanation I provided that you quoted?

...You concentrated a lot on my comment regarding the popularity of Phoenix and Iris as a pairing (and hey, even if it's not the most popular pairing, it's certainly a lot more popular than my favored match for Nick.) But the rest of my paragraphs regarding Phoenix and Iris pretty much delved into precisely my arguments against it. It has nothing to do with "hatin' on the shippers" or "it gettin' in the way of my OTP." There are objective, neutral arguments regarding the possibility that a relationship between Phoenix and Iris post 3-5 would contain unhealthy qualities. (Just as there are objective, neutral and acceptable arguments against pretty much any non-canon pairing.)

...So, don't take it so personally? I mean that's the impression I've gotten from your post: it seems like you're really livid at the notion that many people don't care for the P/I pairing just as much as you "despise" the P/M and P/E matchups. You can't simultaneously argue that the P/I ship has been "unfairly bashed" in a "least favorite pairings" thread while blasting P/M and P/E with such the exact same fervor you're clamoring against. It seems...somewhat hypocritical?

FlameTamer16 wrote:
However, I don't have anything against, say, P/F.


That's good! :phoenix: + :franny: = <3<3<3
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Feenris 4ever ♥

Gender: Female

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:20 am

Posts: 87

Ack! That came out wrong, didn't it... :grey:

I guess I should have made it more clear - the latter of my post wasn't really targeted at you, more like the anti P/I community in general.

What was really ticking me off were the arguments that "P/I doesn't work because Iris is a Mary-Sue" (maybe it was mentioned on this thread, too, but I'm not sure as I didn't read through the whole thing). It's like saying that P/F doesn't work because Fran is "abusive" (something else I heard somewhere).

But still, I see your point...it does sound hypocritical. Here's the thing, though: I don't like to hate any pairings (heck, the only character I love to hate is :that-b-word: , but that's for another thread ;) ) I'd like it if I could view any pairing in the same light that I do P/F.

I just can't see it, though...I dislike P/M for probably the same reason you dislike E/F. Still, it wouldn't hurt to understand it, so I could stop hating it so much and go back to neutral. Same for P/E.

That's what I don't understand: the whole "this is more cannon that that so I support it" or "this ship gets in the way of mine so I HATE it". I've heard those sort of things while looking through debate threads, and it is that which annoys me.

In fact, I would appreciate it if someone would share their P/M and P/E views with me - and in return I could share my P/I views with them. If everyone thinks of all the pairings as neutral, everything would be a lot better, don't you think? I'm not saying LOVE, but at least...not hate..? Like I said, I'd like to do it myself :phoenix:

Urk, I hope I didn't aggravate any P/M or P/E shippers. I'd hate to start a flame war :sadshoe:

I'm still pretty new to CR, so I apologize if anything came out wrong :phoenix:
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: America

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:54 pm

Posts: 151

FlameTamer16 wrote:
What was really ticking me off were the arguments that "P/I doesn't work because Iris is a Mary-Sue" (maybe it was mentioned on this thread, too, but I'm not sure as I didn't read through the whole thing). It's like saying that P/F doesn't work because Fran is "abusive" (something else I heard somewhere).


Oh, trust me: I've heard the latter all the time. (Strangely enough, I've heard it many times from fans who'd argue with me because they'd prefer Franziska with Adrian or Edgeworth; my response is often "If you think she's too abusive for Phoenix, she should probably stay single because she'd be too abusive for anyone." I dislike the inappropriate assumption, often made by males who ship F/A, that somehow a woman who'd be "too abusive for heterosexual relationships" fits in "just right" with some interpretative assumption of "sub/dom" fetishes in lesbian relationships. It seems comparable to an ignorant statement that "lesbians and gays are inherently freaky while heterosexuals are traditionalists." But I'm running off-topic, here.)

FlameTamer16 wrote:
I just can't see it, though...I dislike P/M for probably the same reason you dislike E/F. Still, it wouldn't hurt to understand it, so I could stop hating it so much and go back to neutral. Same for P/E.


So you dislike P/M because of The Westermarck Effect? Maybe I did a poor job of explaining it previously, but I'm not convinced a Westermarck argument applies to Nick and Maya.
(If you're implying that you view Nick and Maya's relationship as more comparable to that between siblings, which is what I think you were doing, then I'd actually agree with you. Even then, though, the Westermarck Effect isn't the technical term that would apply. Westermarck is explicitly limited to relationships like Edgey and Franny's, where the two view each other as siblings because they've been raised together as a family since childhood. By contrast what you'd be arguing is something more akin to Phoenix and Maya making a conscious decision in their interactions to view each other as "older brother" and "younger sister.")

FlameTamer16 wrote:
In fact, I would appreciate it if someone would share their P/M and P/E views with me - and in return I could share my P/I views with them. If everyone thinks of all the pairings as neutral, everything would be a lot better, don't you think? I'm not saying LOVE, but at least...not hate..?


I think that's exactly what this thread is for. :will:
Although, for the record, I don't think there's a huge problem with disliking certain ships. (I certainly dislike my fair share of them.) So I don't think there's actually any problem with "hating" the thought of P/E, P/M or any other pairing. (Although "hate" is a strong word.) But if we couldn't express our distaste for ships, this thread wouldn't exist!

I just think there's a nuanced yet critical difference between "hating the ship" and "hating the shippers." The idea of P/I becoming a canon pairing post-Trials and Tribulations sends shivers down my spine, but I'd never attempt to use that as a reason to justify an irrational hatred for people like you, who love Iris and ship P/I. That's how Democrats and Republicans, or fans of two different sports teams, can nonetheless become great friends!

(Hell, knowing my luck my future wife will be a P/I shipper, and I'll have to deal with her constantly talking them up. I'd still prefer hooking up with a P/I fangirl than someone who never played an Ace Attorney game, though!)

So, to sum up my perspective: Don't feel bad about hatin' on P/M and P/E pairings, but just rely less on subjective statements and borderline ad hominem attacks to make your points. There are strong objective and reasoning-based arguments you can make for just about any couple in the game. (Well, not every couple. Let's avoid making any sort of justification in favor of, say, Apollo and Trucy. Unless you want to make me gag.)
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Aka Miss Fortune / Sir Prize

Gender: Male

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Posts: 390

Can I just say now that, after thinking about it, I don't think P/F would work.
I just don't think that Phoenix LIKES Franziska. He think's shes yet another Amoral Attorney (Like he did with Edgeworth), and that she's just as bad as her father. Of course this isn't completely true, but Phoenix doesn't know of the events after JFA, and so he sees her as yet another perfectionist prosecutor.
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: America

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:54 pm

Posts: 151

Darth GW7 wrote:
Can I just say now that, after thinking about it, I don't think P/F would work.
I just don't think that Phoenix LIKES Franziska. He think's shes yet another Amoral Attorney (Like he did with Edgeworth), and that she's just as bad as her father. Of course this isn't completely true, but Phoenix doesn't know of the events after JFA, and so he sees her as yet another perfectionist prosecutor.


As this site's newly crowned resident :phoenix: + :franny: defender, let me take a stab at responding to this:

1) Phoenix does know of the events after JFA (unless you're referring to the sequence where Franny finally breaks down in front of Edgeworth. Given the nature of Nick and Edgey's friendship I'm not even sure whether that would remain a secret, but I'll operate under the assumption Edgeworth wouldn't tell.)

But he interacts with Franziska in Trials and Tribulations, so it's not as if 2-4 is his last moment of interaction with her.

2) If Phoenix really dislikes Franziska, the tulips scene in 2-4 doesn't happen.

I don't think it's entirely possible for Phoenix to truly dislike anyone, at least anyone who hasn't actually gone out and committed a crime. His entire character model is built on the Ace Attorney philosophy of redemption; just as Mia's intervention "rescued" him from his obsession with Dahlia, Phoenix perseveres in "rescuing" Edgeworth from his perfectionistic antagonism and I think his inherently idealistic nature (even in spite of his sarcastic wit) would lead him to make a similarly "positive" assessment of Franziska. I see him as the kind of guy who makes snarky comments about nearly everyone he meets, but who truly appreciates them and cares despite his pretenses.

But it's worth remembering that Phoenix is under no obligation to do anything whatsoever for Franziska's sake after she's shot. The natural retort is "we'd all feel bad for our worst enemies if and when they're shot," which is true, but simply feeling terrible about it doesn't necessarily infer we'd visit with flowers.

3) Of course, we have to acknowledge the fact that in their first case, Phoenix and Franziska were bitterly entrenched in their negative emotions.
:franny: "Th-This…This is preposterous! I…I'm perfect! Me…Franziska von Karma…"
:phoenix: "I'm going to enjoy the news tonight, Ms. von Karma. How about you? It's going to be broadcast all over the world, right? Your defeat, that is…"

(Yeah, Phoenix can be a bit of a jerk when he wants to be.)

But we've seen this precedent before. Phoenix hated Edgeworth in 1-2, during their first case against each other: every mention of him bred contempt.
Like Edgeworth, Phoenix and Franziska's professional relationship improves as they both realize that they're not quite the jerks they made each other out to be. Franny's major breakdown (the moment where she finally realizes she's been "living a lie") happens between her and Edgeworth, of course, before she flies away; but Edgey pulled the exact stunt after 1-4. Franziska and Edgeworth are mirrors and foils; it's heavily implied that her adversarial interactions with Phoenix leads her on a redemptive quest of growth and character progression. She's just roughly a game behind Edgeworth, because she's younger, more stubborn, more overtly hostile and hasn't known Wright as long.

(By the way, I think everything I just typed is true regardless of whether you'd dare ship P/F or not.)

Listen to Franny in 3-5:
:franny: "Pride is simply another trap that hinders us in our lives."

And one of my favorite interactions between them (albeit one in which Franny is a bit more overtly hostile, as Phoenix himself notes:)

:franny: "In truth I was shocked. I came back to America with the intention of defeating you. Instead it was my little brother who was leading the defense."
:phoenix: (Edgeworth... Come to think of it... Edgeworth was pulled into being a prosecutor by Manfred von Karma as well.)
:franny: "Miles Edgeworth told me something very interesting, you know. He said this case has a special significance to you."
:phoenix: "Because it does."
:franny: "And that's precisely why I am here. Your personal involvement will make crushing you into teensy weensy pieces all the better!"
:phoenix: "... (It's probably the fever, but... She's so openly hostile that it's almost kinda cute.) *whipped* OWW!"
:franny: "No smirking!"
:phoenix: "No whipping the sick!"

A few things I'll note that I love about this sequence (it's a subtle sequence, I know, but one thing I love about P/F are the subtle alterations in dialogue that suggest a gradual improvement in their relationship:)
- The line where Phoenix thinks to himself and compares Edgeworth and Franny. I get the deliberate impression he's actually trying to justify Franny's behavior, or coming to the realization that Franny was "pulled into" the profession by the same sinister man who "corrupted" his best bud.
- Franny first asking Phoenix about "the case having special significance" to him, and then reverting back to her usual hostile self once he affirmatively responds. You'll probably disagree with me, but the impression I frequently get with P/F by the third game is that Franny's almost struggling to portray her usual villainous qualities, like a front she's putting up, or as if she's acting like "her usual persona" just because it's what she's known for (I'll provide further justification for this in a sec.) There's a subtle recognition in the manner that Franny poses the question that she might really care about Phoenix.
- Of course, Phoenix's admission that Franny is "cute," no matter how he justifies it. This isn't the only time he comes to that conclusion.
- Franny's "no smirking" line. It's not the only time she says "no smirking" to him in 3-5, either.

Of course, this is all microanalysis -- it's investing a lot in lines of dialogue that can be interpreted one of several different ways. If you want to believe the two still hate each other's guts, you can. Regardless of your position, though, it's clear that the two are speaking in a much more informal and conciliatory manner.

And Franny does show moments in 3-5 that she cares about Phoenix, albeit in subtle ways. She briefly flashes concern when it's revealed that Nick's life is in jeopardy. When the ailing Phoenix makes an error in identifying a name, Franny tells him "your reflexes and mind need to shape up!" (A sign of benevolent concern masked in an insult, as is often her nature.) And most notably, when Pearls calls Franziska out she visibly reacts to Pearls' accusations in a manner that she simply wouldn't in the earlier days of JFA.

(As for why Franny's still whipping Pheeny...well, Franny whips everyone. I think any P/F shipper has to come to the logical conclusion that any budding relationship between them wouldn't occur until after Trials and Tribulations concludes. Franny still has a ways to go before she's ready for a relationship.)

There's this huge macroanalytical argument about "the theme of Ace Attorney" that I could make, if I wanted to make a real essay out of this, but I've already put up a WALL OF TEXT in your poor face, so I'll apologize and leave it at that.

Finally, hostility and antagonism, in and of itself, might actually be a good sign in terms of relational compatibility. You know the saying that the opposite of love isn't hate, it's apathy? I've certainly been attracted to women in the past who've antagonized me, or who I've debated with...there's a certain fiery passion in those moments of pure disdain. It's why Carville and Matalin are married, for one. (That reference may sail over your head.) In some respects I actually think we're better suited to pursue "bitter rivals" than "best friends." We experience intense chemistry with the former, even as we're chewing each other out.

Anyway, you don't have to agree, and in fact, most people would be smart enough not to. But I do think the argument could be made regarding :phoenix: and :franny: . From there, it's really all about your personal preferences and the kind of relationship you'd personally prefer and how that colors your interpretations. Personally, I love the feeling of being intellectually challenged by an assertive woman who's my equal; I also love the feeling of antagonistically debating someone with whom I enjoy romantic chemistry. Phoenix and Franny share some nasty zingers with each other, and some moments of vulnerability too, and it's that dynamic that makes P/F (and P/E) a bit more appealing to me than P/M or P/I (where it just feels more uniformly supportive in a way I'd find strictly platonic.)

You can accuse me of bias, but I think we're all biased when it comes to non-canon shipping. That's not a bad thing. :jake:
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Aka Miss Fortune / Sir Prize

Gender: Male

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Posts: 390

Goodness. Not to be rude but I'll have to read the whole of that post when I'm less tired :beef:
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: America

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:54 pm

Posts: 151

Darth GW7 wrote:
Goodness. Not to be rude but I'll have to read the whole of that post when I'm less tired :beef:


I'll spare you the necessity of ever reading that soulless Wall o' Text by just summarizing it.

(Seriously at one point or another the mods here are going to kick me out for being such a loser with stupid lengthy posts.)

I think a lot of shippers seek out qualities we associate with "best friends" when looking to pair characters in Ace Attorney. So "positive interactions" where the characters express that they "care for each other" are often perceived as desirable.

But I'm not sure if it really computes with romantic chemistry that we experience in everyday life. Like it or not, there's some truth to the stereotypes that most guys fall for the "bitches" (or to be less sexist about it: the sassy girls with an assertive streak) while most girls fall for "the jerks." We all say we want to date "nice guys" and "nice girls," but that doesn't compute with the relationships we actually pursue.

This is really a major factor in what I find "works" with :phoenix: + :franny: . Their antagonistic dialogue also carries an intense amount of chemistry. They toss zingers at each other, pretend they despise each other, and occasionally betray that they really don't despise each other. They're driven by a passion that actually works itself quite nicely into a future romance.

It's similar to how, in the "real world," you might find yourself really attracted to that confident, assertive man or woman who stridently debates you and challenges you. That guy or girl who just passively supports you and frequently reminds you of "how great you are?" That's "just a friend." That guy or girl who seems aloof and disinterested, but nonetheless seeks you out, calls you names, badgers you and flirts? That's the one you want to pursue. (I've also seen this phenomenon replicated endlessly in movies and on television shows. Anyone remember Arnold and Helga from Hey Arnold?)

...Is this sufficiently short for you? Because I really like ranting and raving about my opinions so much, that I doubt I could make these any shorter. I'm so sorry for annoying you all. You can proceed to ignore me now until I'm sent off to the insane asylum.
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Aka Miss Fortune / Sir Prize

Gender: Male

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Posts: 390

Am I right in thinking that you're saying that P/F could work in the future?
If so then I kind of agree though I still won't support it -coff-. I suppose if they continued to interact in the way they do then there's the chance it'll develop.

I don't see them getting into a relationship during/just after the events in GS2-3 though.
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: America

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:54 pm

Posts: 151

Darth GW7 wrote:
I don't see them getting into a relationship during/just after the events in GS2-3 though.


Before AAI came out, I would have said just after GS3 was a possibility, but now that AAI is canon I'd be inclined to say it'd have to be at least after AAI (and probably after Nick's disbarment) before :phoenix: and :franny: could realistically pursue a romantic relationship.

I actually think that's pretty much true of most of Nick's pairings, though. Phoenix's platonic interactions with Maya and the lack of awkward romantic moments between them (and her young age) throughout GS1-GS3 support a conclusion that those two probably wouldn't hook up until after GS3. Present-day (post-college) Phoenix can't even pursue Iris until after the final case in GS3. And, in my opinion, there's really no romantic moments or tension between Phoenix and Edgeworth to support a conclusion that they hooked up before 3-5, either. If Phoenix actually was dating anyone during the course of the games, I'd imagine Pearls would've tipped us off. :edgy:
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Aka Miss Fortune / Sir Prize

Gender: Male

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Posts: 390

Oh god, you saying that makes me imagine Pearls stalking Phoenix to make sure he isn't going out with anyone other than Maya...
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:57 pm

Posts: 88

Is it just me...

Or has Phoenix/Iris shipping support like exploded in the past few years? I may be new to this forum but I've lurked the fandom for a while. Phoenix/Edgeworth was pretty much the "default" pairing everyone shipped when I started lurking [admittedly, a lot of it was the kink meme...].

Anyway, least favourite pairings from me.

1: Phoenix/Iris.
Yeah, big surprise innit? I didn't like Iris as a character. It's like as if the writers shoehorned her in so Phoenix didn't get stuck with a crappy ex. I really mean no offense to the Phoenix/Iris shippers out there when I say this! It's just my perspective on the matter. Not because I prefer Phoenix/Edgeworth. I didn't even think of that pairing until after I finished T&T.

2. Klavier/Ema.
This pairing just makes me mad when I hear people say "it's cute". Ema getting all distraught over how she wishes the prosecutor was Edgeworth instead of Klavier... somehow means she loves him and it's somehow adorable? I don't get it. It's only "cute" because both of them are good looking. :\

3: Edgeworth/Franziska.
They're too close to being related, in more ways then one. Franziska was very young when she met Edgeworth, which kinda kills the whole idea of shipping them together to me.

4: Gumshoe/Maggey.
My main problem with it is that people only seem to ship it because "its [borderline] canon" and to get Gumshoe out of the way of whatever else they ship. Yes there are exceptions, but there are soooo many P/E shippers that pair Gumshoe up with Maggey so they could have their lawyer sexfest, instead of doing something I find more thought provoking and have Gumshoe be a conflict within the plot.

These are the only real pairings I don't like. There are things I'd "rather not ship" [like Phoenix/Maya] but I can live with them. Sometimes they're so common that I can't help but run into them, whereas others I don't run into them often enough to really have a beef with the pairing itself [a good example for me would be Max/Regina. The pair rubs me the wrong way, mostly their attitudes toward each other but I don't see people ship it often enough for it to matter].

I don't dislike pairs just because "they get in the way of my OTP". I ship Phoenix with Edgeworth rather than Iris, sure, but I also ship him with Kristoph and occasionally Mia is okay too. I ship a lot of conflicting pairings, mostly because I look at them from different points of view so I can enjoy more pairings instead of just the few I'd have otherwise. Tried having a single [or two] OTP, and I thought it was immature to do so. Why be so picky on who I prefer being drawn or written?
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Aka Miss Fortune / Sir Prize

Gender: Male

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Posts: 390

Maxie Marauder wrote:
Is it just me...

Or has Phoenix/Iris shipping support like exploded in the past few years?

Is that a problem? :keiko:
It's because some people (Like me) didn't even get T&T until recently. So I barely knew she existed until a few months ago.

Maxie Marauder wrote:
It's like as if the writers shoehorned her in so Phoenix didn't get stuck with a crappy ex.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here... I mean, they didn't NEED to make him have an ex in the first place.
And it would have been fine even if he DID have a crappy ex - he was meant to be so naive and short-sighted back in his youth that it wouldn't have affected his future self at all.
Does that make sense?

Maxie Marauder wrote:
My main problem with it is that people only seem to ship it because "its [borderline] canon"

Thing is, with Gumshoe I can't think of anyone else I'd ship him with. I dislike "Crack" shipping. Besides, him and Maggey go really well together! :hobolaugh:
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Your MOM reminds me of a puzzle.

Gender: Female

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 am

Posts: 58

I'm not big on the lawyer-assistant relationships (except :edgeworth: / :eh?: heehee) because I really see them more as siblings, if not close friends. Phoenix looks after Maya (for Mia) and Pearls (for Morgan) as the brother they never had.

Spoiler: GS4
And as for Apollo/Trucy... I need not explain THAT complication.

Image "WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME, SIR?!"Image
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:57 pm

Posts: 88

Darth GW7 wrote:
Maxie Marauder wrote:
Is it just me...

Or has Phoenix/Iris shipping support like exploded in the past few years?

Is that a problem? :keiko:
It's because some people (Like me) didn't even get T&T until recently. So I barely knew she existed until a few months ago.

But they've been out for a while. Perhaps you discovered the series via the Wiiware releases? Eh, it's the only thing I can think of that could spark interest in Ace Attorney with new fans. ^^;

There isn't a problem with Phoenix/Iris shippers, no! It was just an observation.
Darth GW7 wrote:
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here... I mean, they didn't NEED to make him have an ex in the first place.
And it would have been fine even if he DID have a crappy ex - he was meant to be so naive and short-sighted back in his youth that it wouldn't have affected his future self at all.
Does that make sense?

Yes, it makes sense.
Spoiler: "3-5"
I meant it more or less like a scenario that they wrote in the twist of "Dahlia, the evil ex, having a twin sister that switched places with her so the girl Phoenix dated during college wasn't a bad person after all!" It just seemed like a last-minute change the writing staff made. To me, anyway.


Darth GW7 wrote:
Maxie Marauder wrote:
My main problem with it is that people only seem to ship it because "its [borderline] canon"

Thing is, with Gumshoe I can't think of anyone else I'd ship him with. I dislike "Crack" shipping. Besides, him and Maggey go really well together! :hobolaugh:

Well I'd humored Gumshoe/Bikini for a short amount of time, which while hilarious [so it would get dismissed as a "crack pairing" to many, but replay 3-5 with it in mind and try to tell me it's crack when you're looking for it] might actually work. There's also Franziska/Gumshoe and Edgeworth/Gumshoe, the former I see getting a lot of support.
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

earthlings on fire

Gender: Female

Location: Hazakura Temple

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:57 am

Posts: 1014

Maxie Marauder wrote:
I ship Phoenix with Edgeworth rather than Iris, sure, but I also ship him with Kristoph and occasionally Mia is okay too. I ship a lot of conflicting pairings, mostly because I look at them from different points of view so I can enjoy more pairings instead of just the few I'd have otherwise. Tried having a single [or two] OTP, and I thought it was immature to do so. Why be so picky on who I prefer being drawn or written?


Quote:
Phoenix Kristoph


OMG YOU'RE AWESOME XD

But seriously, I agree with what you're saying there. Things get really boring really fast if all you want to read or draw is Phoenix/Maya or Phoenix/Edgeworth, etc. You can enjoy the huge cast of characters Ace Attorney has to offer if you're open to new pairings. Even the disturbing ones like Dahlia/Payne I saw on FF.net this morning. ;D
ImageImageImage
...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Feenris 4ever ♥

Gender: Female

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:20 am

Posts: 87

Maxie Marauder wrote:
Darth GW7 wrote:
Maxie Marauder wrote:
Is it just me...

Or has Phoenix/Iris shipping support like exploded in the past few years?

Is that a problem? :keiko:
It's because some people (Like me) didn't even get T&T until recently. So I barely knew she existed until a few months ago.

But they've been out for a while. Perhaps you discovered the series via the Wiiware releases? Eh, it's the only thing I can think of that could spark interest in Ace Attorney with new fans. ^^;



Hmm...you know, that may be true :think-pw:

My reason for not playing T&T earlier is really kind of stupid :payne:
I played through PW 1 & JFA, ans stopped at 2-4 because I got bored. End of story. Until this summer, when I picked it up, sat through 2-4, and then happily began T&T. I'm SO glad I did. T&T = best in the series IMO.

I never knew Iris existed until recently. I guess that goes for quite a few Feenris shippers, too :yuusaku:

But, yeah. Feenris 4ever! :ayame:
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Gender: Female

Location: Austria

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Posts: 1230

Whew, I have ALOT of favourite pairings.

Phoenix/Maya - Sorry at all Feenris-shippers! D: Because they're cute. Ergo.
Phoenix/Iris - Because they're too cute and I like them alot.
Miles/Franziska - Because .. Uhm.. They are cute together. <3
Apollo/Trucy - Because they're not only half-siblings.. I don't even know, that they are REALLY half-siblings, so... the both are official my favourite-crack-pairing.
Mia/Godot - Because I can only say: They are awesome.
Klavier/Apollo - Because that's my favouritefavourite crack-pairing EVER. I mean, cute is cute.
Kristoph/Dahlia - Because the both are devil and together they were a really awesome pairing. So I ship them.
Miles/Kay - Because I don't really say anything of this pairing, but it's so awesome. *-*
Klavier/Ema - Because of: Glimmerous Fop vs. Fräulein Detective. Yeah, but they are cute together. Heh.
Maggey/Gumshoe - Because I like them forever.
Wocky/Pearl - Because: Doublesweet love! *dies of cuteness*
Manfred/Oldbag - Because.. Ahem. No comment. Heheh.. *scratches head*
Daryan/Klavier - Because... Hell YEAH! ... Ugh. Sorry. I like them really.

And so much more.. I mean.. Huh.

The only pairings I don't like.. are.. Ask me. :redd:
Nah, just kiddin'
But that has nothing to do with the thread... *such a "Which pairings do you hate ALOT?"- thread* X'D

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Twisted Samurai

Gender: Male

Location: Wherever I may roam.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm

Posts: 4848

Mary Faraday wrote:
Whew, I have ALOT of favourite pairings.

Phoenix/Maya - Sorry at all Feenris-shippers! D: Because they're cute. Ergo.
Phoenix/Iris - Because they're too cute and I like them alot.
Miles/Franziska - Because .. Uhm.. They are cute together. <3
Apollo/Trucy - Because they're not only half-siblings.. I don't even know, that they are REALLY half-siblings, so... the both are official my favourite-crack-pairing.
Mia/Godot - Because I can only say: They are awesome.
Klavier/Apollo - Because that's my favouritefavourite crack-pairing EVER. I mean, cute is cute.
Kristoph/Dahlia - Because the both are devil and together they were a really awesome pairing. So I ship them.
Miles/Kay - Because I don't really say anything of this pairing, but it's so awesome. *-*
Klavier/Ema - Because of: Glimmerous Fop vs. Fräulein Detective. Yeah, but they are cute together. Heh.
Maggey/Gumshoe - Because I like them forever.
Wocky/Pearl - Because: Doublesweet love! *dies of cuteness*
Manfred/Oldbag - Because.. Ahem. No comment. Heheh.. *scratches head*
Daryan/Klavier - Because... Hell YEAH! ... Ugh. Sorry. I like them really.

And so much more.. I mean.. Huh.

The only pairings I don't like.. are.. Ask me. :redd:
Nah, just kiddin'
But that has nothing to do with the thread... *such a "Which pairings do you hate ALOT?"- thread* X'D

You should have posted here xD
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Gender: Female

Location: Austria

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Posts: 1230

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
Mary Faraday wrote:
Whew, I have ALOT of favourite pairings.

Phoenix/Maya - Sorry at all Feenris-shippers! D: Because they're cute. Ergo.
Phoenix/Iris - Because they're too cute and I like them alot.
Miles/Franziska - Because .. Uhm.. They are cute together. <3
Apollo/Trucy - Because they're not only half-siblings.. I don't even know, that they are REALLY half-siblings, so... the both are official my favourite-crack-pairing.
Mia/Godot - Because I can only say: They are awesome.
Klavier/Apollo - Because that's my favouritefavourite crack-pairing EVER. I mean, cute is cute.
Kristoph/Dahlia - Because the both are devil and together they were a really awesome pairing. So I ship them.
Miles/Kay - Because I don't really say anything of this pairing, but it's so awesome. *-*
Klavier/Ema - Because of: Glimmerous Fop vs. Fräulein Detective. Yeah, but they are cute together. Heh.
Maggey/Gumshoe - Because I like them forever.
Wocky/Pearl - Because: Doublesweet love! *dies of cuteness*
Manfred/Oldbag - Because.. Ahem. No comment. Heheh.. *scratches head*
Daryan/Klavier - Because... Hell YEAH! ... Ugh. Sorry. I like them really.

And so much more.. I mean.. Huh.

The only pairings I don't like.. are.. Ask me. :redd:
Nah, just kiddin'
But that has nothing to do with the thread... *such a "Which pairings do you hate ALOT?"- thread* X'D

You should have posted here xD


:oops: Fail. And thanks. :)

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Hey, pal!!!

Gender: Female

Location: Stakeout outside the prosecutors office

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:27 am

Posts: 22

Ummmmmmm.....After my post you might see alot of replys to this so... sorry :sadshoe:

Pairings I dislike

:phoenix: / :ayame: I just don't think phoenix would even get back together with her after what she did to him. First of all, She lied and it was just so her sister could murder him, some people ay think that this is stupid (what i am saying) But Phoenix isnt the innocent young student with a cold anymore. He knows how it is to have everything he cared about ripped out of his hands. He just wouldn't go there again.

:edgeworth: / :phoenix: No thankyou!!!!! refer to other posts. Thats also why I don't like it.

:edgeworth: / :franny: Well..... you know what I mean don't you? theres just so much hate there....And whipping......Aw crap!! i mean, not in a *Cough cough cough* You know what i mean!!!!!!!

:edgeworth: / :eh?: They are a good 'crime fighting duo'. we'll leave it at that.

:odoroki: / :minuki: Okey dokey. They are siblings. SIBLINGS PEOPLE!!!

:odoroki: / :yummy: I read this fan fiction once. Now i am scarred for life.
It put me off the whole Apollo/ema thing forever

Also. oldbag/edgey is just disgusting. could you still call her a paedophile considering the age difference? he prolly wasn't born when she was 30
I just trhink Edgey is a loner. that makes the fangirls(and possibly fanboys not including phonenix) to love him more. I know it makes me.



I don't really mind other pairings but these ones just piss me off.
These, I do like;
klaiver/ema (well, the fan fics are good, but not when their actually together)
pearly/wocky I love it like oldbag likes edgeworth. (though i like edgey more. its over 9000!!!!!!)
Gumshoe/franziska Heeeellll yeahhhhh!!!!!!!
But also Franny/larry.
It got me at The suggestion of Franziskas whippity whip trip.
I love it.

Sal manella moment!!!!!! |}0 ;0o #4|3 |\/|o0|2 5|\|@(|<OO2? 1337 |*\/\/|\|3|]
Sorry. I am not a spammer. But seriously, do you? :yogi:
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/8RDo_G6LDGs/0.jpg
Yeah.... probably the hand to butt thing....
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Gender: Female

Location: Austria

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Posts: 1230

Afoolisafoolisafool wrote:
:odoroki: / :minuki: Okey dokey. They are siblings. SIBLINGS PEOPLE!!!



... *dies* D':

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

The cape is self-fluttering

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2823

Afoolisafoolisafool wrote:
Also. oldbag/edgey is just disgusting. could you still call her a paedophile considering the age difference? he prolly wasn't born when she was 30


Nah, not unless Edgeworth was nine years old.

But you can call her a 'cradle robber.'
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Hey, pal!!!

Gender: Female

Location: Stakeout outside the prosecutors office

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:27 am

Posts: 22

Try and deny it all you want.
Its gross.
Also, it doesn't specify Old bags age.
She could have been thirty, as I said, when edgey was born thus When he turned 10 she would be 40 or so.
PAEDOPHILE MUCH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
:edgeworth: + :wendy:
7#47 I5 |=|_|(|<i|\|6 |}i59|_|57I|\|6
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/8RDo_G6LDGs/0.jpg
Yeah.... probably the hand to butt thing....
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

The cape is self-fluttering

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2823

Afoolisafoolisafool wrote:
Try and deny it all you want.
Its gross.
Also, it doesn't specify Old bags age.
She could have been thirty, as I said, when edgey was born thus When he turned 10 she would be 40 or so.
PAEDOPHILE MUCH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
:edgeworth: + :wendy:
7#47 I5 |=|_|(|<i|\|6 |}i59|_|57I|\|6


You need to go back and read my post. It's not a question of denying it. Pedophile is an incorrect term for Oldbag. At the age of 26, Edgeworth is not a little boy. Therefore, Oldbag cannot be considered a pedophile based on this fact. Furthermore, all we know of Oldbag's crushes is that they often contain a significant age gap. That's it. There is no proof that she includes children in this age gap. However, there is plenty of proof that while she likes them young, she prefers them to be of ADULT AGE- Juan Corrida (21 years old), Jack Hammer (37 years old), Miles Edgeworth (26 years old). Unless she starts writing love notes to Cody Hackins in the next 9 years, I don't think we have anything to worry about.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Australia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:20 pm

Posts: 2197

FlameTamer16 wrote:
But I don't openly despise it like I do P/M & P/E.
UUrgh, I'm tired of Feenris getting so much hate. Could anybody please, just explain to me what they hate about it - or is it only because it gets in their way of their OTP?

Hmm, I could fill pages, but try this.

I also agree with Perseverance's post.

Spoiler: Perseverance's post.
Perseverance wrote:
1) :phoenix: + :ayame: :
The overwhelming popularity of this ship astounds me. In the end, Iris just seems the worst possible match for Phoenix because a serious relationship between them insinuates that Phoenix's maturation throughout the AA trilogy ends with a regression. Let's forget for a moment about Iris' irrational love for her sister resulting in her enabling a psychopathic murderer. Young Wright's dates with Iris-pretending-to-be-Dahlia (though pleasant) resulted in him developing an obsessive puppy-dog crush that left him blind and unable to see the truth behind the deceit.

So a long-term relationship between Phoenix and Iris completely undermines the theme of the Ace Attorney series. Phoenix is on a perpetual quest as an attorney to "discover the truth:" his entire relationship with Iris was false and unhealthy. Yes, Iris ultimately cared about Phoenix, and sure, I'll concede she made sacrifices for him. I'll even concede that they had a cute conversation at the end of 3-5, though I interpreted it far more as a scene where "Iris told Phoenix she truly did care about him in the past, so that Phoenix doesn't have to believe his past obsession was all based on a lie." We'd all feel comfort knowing that the high school crushes we once loved weren't really sociopaths.

It doesn't change the fact that Iris played the willing accomplice to a woman as insane as :chinami: . It also doesn't change the fact that Iris should be getting jail time and the idea of Phoenix falling for a convict seems silly. (There's also the simple fact that I don't see Phoenix's true love being the doormat submissive type, no matter how hospitable or kind-hearted she may be.)

It's funny because Iris is probably the most popular ship for Pheeny and I'd rather see Nick with anyone else, anyone who's truly cared about him and been by his side throughout a much higher percentage of the series: Maya, Edgeworth, Franziska, Adrian, hell, I'll even take Will Powers over Iris. And yet Iris and Phoenix remains so popular. Clearly there's just some element I've been missing.


I also hate Phoenix/Thalassa. And Klavier/Ema.
Image
LOL parody sig trend. Phoenix/Maya Day is Sept 5!
[ Read my fanfics! =) | Phoenix/Maya 'Evidence' List ]
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Fantina's perfect little Franny!

Gender: Female

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm

Posts: 3474

Apollo/Klavier is incest as far as I'm concerned, so I won't be fangirling over it anytime soon.


Last edited by Chloe on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Where are Mr. Trite and Herr Forehead?

Gender: Female

Location: Chillin with my buddies in the detention center.

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:47 pm

Posts: 92

Spoiler:
Phoenix and Edgeworth. What would Iris say?.


Last edited by Tenderlender on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

The cape is self-fluttering

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2823

Chloe wrote:
Apollo/Klavier is incest as far as I'm concerned, so I won't be fangirling over it anytime soon.


How is it incest?
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Fantina's perfect little Franny!

Gender: Female

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm

Posts: 3474

Adrian in black wrote:
Chloe wrote:
Apollo/Klavier is incest as far as I'm concerned, so I won't be fangirling over it anytime soon.


How is it incest?

I think Klavier has Thalassa's eyes.
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

The cape is self-fluttering

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2823

Chloe wrote:
Adrian in black wrote:
Chloe wrote:
Apollo/Klavier is incest as far as I'm concerned, so I won't be fangirling over it anytime soon.


How is it incest?

I think Klavier has Thalassa's eyes.


Well, Polly has Missile's eyes, but... whatever theory floats your boat.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

My childhood right here

Gender: Male

Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am

Posts: 1788

Chloe wrote:
Adrian in black wrote:
Chloe wrote:
Apollo/Klavier is incest as far as I'm concerned, so I won't be fangirling over it anytime soon.


How is it incest?

I think Klavier has Thalassa's eyes.

I thought her eyes looked like those awesome marbles that look like an artist vomited color into it
I'm not a fan of Apollo/Klavier. Though they do pay an unnatural attention to their hair. (I haven't actually played AJ yet).
I don't really ship, but my view of it is that it's kinda like walking into a bar full of Aliens from Predator -vs- Aliens. You don't know what the fuck will come crawling out of the corner and face-rape you, implanting things into you that you hadn't thought existed.
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Hey, pal!!!

Gender: Female

Location: Stakeout outside the prosecutors office

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:27 am

Posts: 22

Soz adrian in black, but still, rewind them 20 years and if she still likes edgey, that counts as her bein' a pedo.

I Still majorly stand by my Feenris dislike.........

It may like, change like, after fan fics or something.........

TALLY HO THEN!!!!!!!
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/8RDo_G6LDGs/0.jpg
Yeah.... probably the hand to butt thing....
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Fantina's perfect little Franny!

Gender: Female

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm

Posts: 3474

Image
Kinda explains why I can't take Klavier x Apollo that seriously.

Afoolisafoolisafool wrote:
Soz adrian in black, but still, rewind them 20 years and if she still likes edgey, that counts as her bein' a pedo.

Would she even know who Edgey is?
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

Gender: Female

Location: Sitting in an English garden waiting for the sun~

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:14 pm

Posts: 1199

Loving the theory, Chloe <3 But how do you explain how similar Kristoph and Klavier look? :3
Image
Click on Janice for graphics ^^
Re: Your least favorite PW pairingsTopic%20Title
User avatar

Aka Miss Fortune / Sir Prize

Gender: Male

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Posts: 390

Afoolisafoolisafool wrote:
:phoenix: / :ayame: I just don't think phoenix would even get back together with her after what she did to him. First of all, She lied and it was just so her sister could murder him, some people ay think that this is stupid (what i am saying) But Phoenix isnt the innocent young student with a cold anymore. He knows how it is to have everything he cared about ripped out of his hands. He just wouldn't go there again.

Inaccurate. She was the one who convinced Dahlia NOT to kill him. She even said she was prepared to stop Dahlia at any costs, even if it meant the death of either of them.
Page 44 of 50 [ 1985 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 50  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot [Bot?] and 14 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO