POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post your personal introductions and links to other sites here. Advertising is allowed nowhere else on the board.
Post Reply
User avatar
Tenderlender
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:47 pm
Custom Title: Where are Mr. Trite and Herr Forehead?
Location: Chillin with my buddies in the detention center.

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Tenderlender »

I'm back!
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Nadindi »

Bonjour, guys. It seems I'm back too. Man, I've missed these forums. ^^
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Meenyman
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1877
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:35 am
Custom Title: Ahh...Coffee...
Location: EARTH
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Meenyman »

Tenderlender wrote:I'm back!

Welcome back, I recognize you! Have a nice hot cup of coffee!

Nadindi wrote:Bonjour, guys. It seems I'm back too. Man, I've missed these forums. ^^

NADINDI! It's wonderful that you're back, how about a nice hot cup of coffee to celebrate?
Image
Click my sig to see my YouTube channel! AA music is found here!
CarChaseCityMan and Arkillian's son, Franzika Von ehmpke5 ,Lida_Rose and angel_of_nature's brother.
"If you don't have any shadows, then you're not standing in the light."
PandaPrinzessin
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1199
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:14 pm
Custom Title: A True English Diva-To-Be <3
Location: Sitting in an English garden waiting for the sun~

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by PandaPrinzessin »

HI GUYS REMEMBER ME? <3 It's rather insane how much I've missed these forums :3
Image
Click on Janice for graphics ^^
Meenyman
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1877
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:35 am
Custom Title: Ahh...Coffee...
Location: EARTH
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Meenyman »

PandaPrinzessin wrote:HI GUYS REMEMBER ME? <3 It's rather insane how much I've missed these forums :3


PANDA? PANDA! It's rather insane that you're back! It's wonderful to see you again!
If you haven't checked out the Family Tree yet, it has reset, so we gotta get back together as a family! Oh, and you'll be needing a nice hot cup of coffee! Here you go!
Image
Click my sig to see my YouTube channel! AA music is found here!
CarChaseCityMan and Arkillian's son, Franzika Von ehmpke5 ,Lida_Rose and angel_of_nature's brother.
"If you don't have any shadows, then you're not standing in the light."
Louise
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7882
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Louise »

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADS!
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage
Image
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Nadindi »

.:looby:. wrote:NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADS!


LUUUUUUUUBE...!
<3

And thanks to all of the other welcomes too of course~
Lida_Rose
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1720
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:25 am
Custom Title: You’re so small in such a big world...
Location: In front of the computer, where else?

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Lida_Rose »

Welcome back, Naddy. :)
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak
Dimbo
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:42 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Dimbo »

Dawn wrote:
DIMBO! I mean... Uh. Um. *throws a plate of cookies at him*

*runs away*


Nice to see you too Dawn. ;)
Image
Awesome sig by awesome Nadini!
Coffee Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
Location: Wherever I may roam.
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Coffee Prosecutor »

Holy Crap!
Lotsa cool people are returning.
Seems like this forum becomes as great as before and eventually rises from the ashes! (Lame pun is lame!)
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Nemesis
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 400
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:31 pm
Custom Title: TAkE YouR hEaRT
Location: Forecourt Of Hell

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Nemesis »

....I am gone and what happens first? The old CR comes back, great. Why did not any of this happen when I was at home and still had internet access, fahjfdhjafds.

Oh and hello people.
Coffee Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
Location: Wherever I may roam.
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Coffee Prosecutor »

Welcome back Nemesis!
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Nemesis
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 400
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:31 pm
Custom Title: TAkE YouR hEaRT
Location: Forecourt Of Hell

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Nemesis »

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:Welcome back Nemesis!


Thank you :3
Megan-Chan
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 364
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:48 pm
Custom Title: Matryoshka~
Location: England

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Megan-Chan »

I'm back! Wow, it's been a while! I doubt any of you remember me. I, however, remember the awesome smilies. :keiko:
xylophone220
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4782
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:17 am
Custom Title: 見たのか・・・!
Location: London, England

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by xylophone220 »

Am I back?
Huh.
:headbang:

now where did everyone go
Image
Manson
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 231
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:43 am
Custom Title: Here for my yearly login

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Manson »

I'm back again after about a week of inactivity due to some birthday stuff. So, yay!
Signatures are hard...
Lauren Order
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 361
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:01 am
Custom Title: I'm Lauren Order, and I'm fine!
Location: USA

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Lauren Order »

CR, I've missed you so much. I updated the site every week in the hopes that it had returned (I didn't want to make a backup forum account for some reason) and now that I went and got myself into a new fandom, it comes back while I'm distracted. Of course. I've been absorbed into the BBC Sherlock fandom recently, but this in fact only makes me a stronger Ace Attorney fan. I say this because now I've taken to crossing over the two fandoms. I know it sounds weird, but whatever. I'm so glad to see some of the same people that I was originally friends with as far back as 2007, and I really want to catch up with the forums and all, so I'll be lurking for the next week or so.
( :larry: god how I've missed these smilies)
Don't be a Phony Phanty... save Bum Rap Rhiny today!
dullahan1
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6664
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
Location: IN SPACE!
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by dullahan1 »

Yo Lauren.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)
I feel the same
Neon Lemmy Koopa
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1221
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:57 am
Custom Title: Yo Dawg!
Location: Houston, Texas
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Neon Lemmy Koopa »

Lauren Order wrote:CR, I've missed you so much. I updated the site every week in the hopes that it had returned (I didn't want to make a backup forum account for some reason) and now that I went and got myself into a new fandom, it comes back while I'm distracted. Of course. I've been absorbed into the BBC Sherlock fandom recently, but this in fact only makes me a stronger Ace Attorney fan. I say this because now I've taken to crossing over the two fandoms. I know it sounds weird, but whatever. I'm so glad to see some of the same people that I was originally friends with as far back as 2007, and I really want to catch up with the forums and all, so I'll be lurking for the next week or so.
( :larry: god how I've missed these smilies)

I remember you from back in 08. Welcome back!
Image
Lauren Order
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 361
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:01 am
Custom Title: I'm Lauren Order, and I'm fine!
Location: USA

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Lauren Order »

dullahan1 wrote:Yo Lauren.

Neon Lemmy Koopa wrote:I remember you from back in 08. Welcome back!


Thanks, guys! I'm so glad to be back!
Don't be a Phony Phanty... save Bum Rap Rhiny today!
Sketchinmaster
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:15 pm
Location: germany

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Sketchinmaster »

i´m back, also glad the old simley are back too :will:
Image
Berendsnor
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 510
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:08 am
Custom Title: Zomg it's Berend
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Berendsnor »

Sketchinmaster wrote:i´m back, also glad the old simley are back too :will:


Welcome back! :gant:

That being said, I'm sort of back too :) Anyone here who actually remembers me? XD
Nemesis
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 400
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:31 pm
Custom Title: TAkE YouR hEaRT
Location: Forecourt Of Hell

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Nemesis »

Berendsnor wrote:That being said, I'm sort of back too :) Anyone here who actually remembers me? XD


I remember you and your awesome fanart c:

Welcome back! :]
Sketchinmaster
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:15 pm
Location: germany

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Sketchinmaster »

Berendsnor wrote:That being said, I'm sort of back too :) Anyone here who actually remembers me? XD


I do :D.
Image
Meenyman
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1877
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:35 am
Custom Title: Ahh...Coffee...
Location: EARTH
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Meenyman »

Berendsnor wrote:Welcome back! :gant:

That being said, I'm sort of back too :) Anyone here who actually remembers me? XD


THOSE ARTS! I remember those arts, welcome back!
Image
Click my sig to see my YouTube channel! AA music is found here!
CarChaseCityMan and Arkillian's son, Franzika Von ehmpke5 ,Lida_Rose and angel_of_nature's brother.
"If you don't have any shadows, then you're not standing in the light."
megaxleox
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:00 pm
Custom Title: "Every puzzle has an answer!"
Location: In Concepcion, Chile.

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by megaxleox »

Welcome back to all of you!
I'm back too!

I thought the forums were lost forever D:
I didn't know they were online again on July, it's awesome we're finally here again.
Image

"We are all but travelers on a road of infinite points." - Godot -

My YouTube channel, click here!
filipinoamerican
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm
Custom Title: tastes like new reed
Location: Actually studying. Isn't it weird?

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by filipinoamerican »

I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE IN FOREVER. T_T
I kept on telling myself, "I'll go check out CR tomorrow", but I always neglected it.
And now I've found time~
Dark Coffee Drinker
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 657
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:10 pm

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Dark Coffee Drinker »

Been a while.

Quite some time actually! But seeing as the forums and the websites are back up, I guess it's time to start posting again.

Good to see you all again. :will:
Image
Clickie the sig to go to my sprites! (Updated 10-14-10!)Court Records - The Game!
Thanks to PandaPrinzessin for the signature!
Son to Meenyman and kaisap112! Plus, brother to Madame Sho and Dawn!
OnyxAlchemyst
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:22 pm
Custom Title: Scary Cat
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by OnyxAlchemyst »

Well I haven't been here in over a year. Remembered to check if the site was up when I started replaying the games. Glad to see it's back.

Now to remember what it was I loved doing here. My memory has never been very good. Image
Image Avatar/Signature sprites done by good folk at Crystal Gun Girl Game
nudalman
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 695
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:35 am
Custom Title: The Trusty Nudal!
Location: Utopia
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by nudalman »

Dark Coffee Drinker wrote:Been a while.

Quite some time actually! But seeing as the forums and the websites are back up, I guess it's time to start posting again.

Good to see you all again. :will:


DCD!!! It's been forever, man! Welcome back =D
Dark Coffee Drinker
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 657
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:10 pm

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Dark Coffee Drinker »

nudalman wrote:
Dark Coffee Drinker wrote:Been a while.

Quite some time actually! But seeing as the forums and the websites are back up, I guess it's time to start posting again.

Good to see you all again. :will:


DCD!!! It's been forever, man! Welcome back =D


Oh Nudal...

Trusty as always. :godot:
Image
Clickie the sig to go to my sprites! (Updated 10-14-10!)Court Records - The Game!
Thanks to PandaPrinzessin for the signature!
Son to Meenyman and kaisap112! Plus, brother to Madame Sho and Dawn!
justis76
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3940
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:17 pm
Custom Title: [Words]
Location: Right beside you... You looked, didn't you?

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by justis76 »

Geez, how long has the site been back up???
Krazytimes
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:01 am
Custom Title: rock on rebel warriors
Location: pooping
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Krazytimes »

justis76 wrote:Geez, how long has the site been back up???

july!!!
alles ist scheisse
justis76
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3940
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:17 pm
Custom Title: [Words]
Location: Right beside you... You looked, didn't you?

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by justis76 »

Wow... I am so out of touch.

Anyways, it's good to be back!
Attorneyatlawl
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 264
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:53 pm
Custom Title: I have returned!
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Attorneyatlawl »

I have returned once again.
How is everyone?
Image
Image
User avatar
theprosecutor
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:35 pm
Custom Title: prosecution ace

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by theprosecutor »

Once again the prosecutor returns after a rather long hiatus due to all the forum down time,and so its really nice to be back! so how is everyone doing?
shinyjiggly
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:29 am
Custom Title: yet another Edgeworth fangirl...
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by shinyjiggly »

Hi guys! I can't believe that the forums are finally back after all those months! I'm glad that they're back on again. :will:
^@^
<(o_o)>
U-U
Yaragorm
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4993
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am
Custom Title: Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
Location: CA

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Yaragorm »

justis76 wrote:Wow... I am so out of touch.

Anyways, it's good to be back!

You are back and I am glad. :acro:
Image
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!
justis76
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3940
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:17 pm
Custom Title: [Words]
Location: Right beside you... You looked, didn't you?

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by justis76 »

I'm glad you're still around here!
There are so many new people now, and that's all rather interesting but it's making me feel so old...
WitcheyMarina
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:35 pm
Custom Title: Out of my mind, be back in - ZOMBIE!
Location: Right behind you with a chainsaw. >=D

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by WitcheyMarina »

DOOOOOOOOOOODZI'MBACKAND - what am I doing, no-one remembers me anyway. XD

But yeah, I missed you so much CourtRecords! *glomps* Do you have any idea how much I missed you when I played AAI?! TwT
Post Reply