Franzika Von ehmpke5 wrote:Spoiler: Case 4
Just being Ace Attorney.

Franzika Von ehmpke5 wrote:Spoiler: Case 4
Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:We have no dreams at all or interesting ones. We should learn to be awake the same way — not at all or in an interesting manner.

Percei wrote:Spoiler: Case 4

Lusankya wrote:Percei wrote:Spoiler: Case 4
Actually the courtroom in GK1-4 looks more like a mixture of both court rooms.
Compare these three screenshots:
http://www.court-records.net/places/DS/judgestand.png
http://www.court-records.net/places/GS4/judgeseat.png
http://www.court-records.net/places/gk/gk4courtroom.gif
So the witness stand is from AJ and judge's bench from AA1-3.


Pierre wrote:Lusankya wrote:Percei wrote:Spoiler: Case 4
Actually the courtroom in GK1-4 looks more like a mixture of both court rooms.
Compare these three screenshots:
http://www.court-records.net/places/DS/judgestand.png
http://www.court-records.net/places/GS4/judgeseat.png
http://www.court-records.net/places/gk/gk4courtroom.gif
So the witness stand is from AJ and judge's bench from AA1-3.
GK occurs between the standard GS1-3 trilogy and AJ
The courtroom simply underwent renovations in the....10?(ish) years, starting with a few renovations at GK time to the complete remodelling of the witness stance by AJ's time.



Croik wrote:4. Ernest buying the Haunted House was suspicious, but they didn't have any evidence to prove that it was related to the murder. You can't get a search warrant based on "I really think he did it...!"

Tifforo wrote:Why did Portsman lie to Faith about his motive for burglary? "I have to make sure that the defendant is always found guilty!" His real motive was the ring, right? I'm not expecting him to go on a Bond villain monologue, but lying seems unnecessary when the person is about to be killed for knowing too much anyway.
The killer's primary motives in case 4 included getting the knife back, right? So why did they use it to commit the murder? By using it as the murder weapon, they had to leave it at the crime scene so that they wouldn't get caught leaving with it. If Faraday finding that knife was the #1 reason to kill Faraday, using that knife in a way that would guarantee that it would be taken by the authorities as an even more important piece of evidence than it already was seems foolish.






Lola-landa wrote:Spoiler: Case 5










CatMuto wrote:That part never made sense to me, as it seems so absolutely pointless to do. It had no real impact on the current case, or anything.Spoiler: The Primidux Statue in Case 5
C-A



Bad Player wrote:noticed this today...Spoiler: GK2-2

BonnyMono wrote:Bad Player wrote:noticed this today...Spoiler: GK2-2Spoiler: GK2-2


Bad Player wrote:BonnyMono wrote:Bad Player wrote:noticed this today...Spoiler: GK2-2Spoiler: GK2-2Spoiler: GK2-2

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:Spoiler:





Doom Paul wrote:This isn't really a "contradiction", but it's been bugging me for a while anyway.
Spoiler: Minor Case 4 spoilers I guess?


Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Spoiler: GK2-3



I think that's it's rather simple logic:Croik wrote:Okay, finally our first contradiction!
Spoiler: Case 3



The guy's 20, I think. That would have been plenty of time to really know his father. But fair enough. I still think it's weird that the Chief gave the rights to this random hotel group but there's an explanation at least.JesusMonroe wrote:Loan sharks, so he could've had a gambling addiction or something. And he was probably too ashamed to ask his father? That's not too hard to believe. And the Chief of Detectives can be seen at the park so I assume he gave them the rights
As for the statue, it's possible if the fans are spinning fast enough. They might not be, I don't know enough about physics