Thanks for the support!Hotel Dusk Art Thread
-
Karmi-Sempai
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 458
- Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:57 am
- Custom Title: Aspiring to Inspire
- Location: Asia
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
Okay, I'll do it then.
Thanks for the support!
Thanks for the support!-
Jesswee
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 429
- Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am
- Custom Title: Hate is Bad :(
- Location: La la land~
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
A beautiful remake of The Last Sleep!
This isn't mine, by the way. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if it belonged to someone here on CR and I just missed it when it was posted.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USP2MP87e0M
This is really beautiful.
This isn't mine, by the way. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if it belonged to someone here on CR and I just missed it when it was posted.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USP2MP87e0M
This is really beautiful.

-
OniXera
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 389
- Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 5:44 am
- Custom Title: Criticus Maximus
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
cherii wrote:Wow, there are lots of pics that I haven't seen before. :) Thanks for making this thread. I have a few more (from Deviantart, probably) that haven't been posted. Sorry if a few of them have been posted already...I have really poor memory. Okay, I have a lot more than I expected...so I'm going to be using links for most of them. Everything's pretty safe, so don't worry about seeing anything you shouldn't be.![]()
Kyle and Melissa
Wow, whoever made that is made of complete win!

- shadowofedgeworth
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 566
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:03 am
- Custom Title: Real men are gray-haired in their 20s.
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
Jesswee wrote:A beautiful remake of The Last Sleep!
This isn't mine, by the way. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if it belonged to someone here on CR and I just missed it when it was posted.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USP2MP87e0M
This is really beautiful.
I don't think this is in the right thread, but its beauty is making me not care! DOWNLOAD!


Totally not my sig...
-
italliansounds
- Suspect

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:48 am
- Custom Title: Total trip man.
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
Bahaha, my avatar is in here. 
I drew these... But they are horrible. ಠ_ಠ



I drew these... But they are horrible. ಠ_ಠ


I love me some Jeff Damon. 8D


-
Jay
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 97
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:32 am
- Custom Title: Heat Guy J
- Location: Deutschland
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
So I finally got around to doing some Hotel Dusk artwork. My interpretation of Ed Vincent, since we see so little of his face.
Ulrira is the old man from the Zelda game, Link's Awakening. He talks to you on the phone.

Ulrira is the old man from the Zelda game, Link's Awakening. He talks to you on the phone.

Pauca sed matura.
[url=http://www.projekt-aai.de.vu"]
[/url]
[url=http://www.projekt-aai.de.vu"]
[/url]-
payroo
- Suspect

- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:10 pm
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
Nice one, Jay! Love the crossover...
I just finished Last Window, so time to dump some more fanart!

Kyle and the window...
I just finished Last Window, so time to dump some more fanart!

Kyle and the window...

-
Pandonetho
- Suspect

- Posts: 25
- Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:33 am
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
Wow that is a really good interpretation of Ed. I love it! Great work man.

-
Wooster
- Admin

- Posts: 3449
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
- Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
-
mushin
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 377
- Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 7:52 am
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
Hotel Dusk needs more love :uramidn: the only fanart I've made of this game is this one. haha whoops

Here are some fanarts from different artists I found if you're interested. :keiko:

Here are some fanarts from different artists I found if you're interested. :keiko:
Spoiler: saving space
























