Ace Attorney Remake

Post your Flash Games, Case Maker Projects, or other interactive stuff.
RevilDaron
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
Custom Title: RD

Re: Ace Attorney Remake (Help! Need background picture)

Post by RevilDaron »

Thanks alot, Ropfa for your effort :phoenix: but I would prefer if the
custom background done with someone own hands who are not using it.
it will be great... btw if I use it I have to credit to whom?
Can i change that picture to make my custom background?
Image
~just passing through the path of truth~
Ropfa
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1224
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
Custom Title: Dracarys!
Location: In a courtroom, for some reason

Re: Ace Attorney Remake (Help! Need background picture)

Post by Ropfa »

I was given the link to the pictures by Tap. From what I understand, they were all gathered together by Ceres. The pictures are all from various virtual novels.
RevilDaron
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
Custom Title: RD

Re: Ace Attorney Remake (Help! Need background picture)

Post by RevilDaron »

Ropfa wrote:I was given the link to the pictures by Tap. From what I understand, they were all gathered together by Ceres. The pictures are all from various virtual novels.
so credit goes to whom? Tap or Ceres but the picture from various novel so they not their handmade.
Image
~just passing through the path of truth~
Ropfa
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1224
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
Custom Title: Dracarys!
Location: In a courtroom, for some reason

Re: Ace Attorney Remake (Help! Need background picture)

Post by Ropfa »

revildaron wrote: so credit goes to whom? Tap or Ceres but the picture from various novel so they not their handmade.
In my game, I gave credit to Tap. However, at the time I didn't know that Ceres had been the one to gather them. I probably would've put in his name too if I had. I was told that I didn't need to give credit to anybody, but it's always a nice gesture to do so. They are helping you with your game, after all.

And no, they didn't make any of the pictures themselves.
RevilDaron
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
Custom Title: RD

Re: Ace Attorney Remake (Help! Need background picture)

Post by RevilDaron »

Ropfa wrote:
revildaron wrote: so credit goes to whom? Tap or Ceres but the picture from various novel so they not their handmade.
In my game, I gave credit to Tap. However, at the time I didn't know that Ceres had been the one to gather them. I probably would've put in his name too if I had. I was told that I didn't need to give credit to anybody, but it's always a nice gesture to do so. They are helping you with your game, after all.

And no, they didn't make any of the pictures themselves.
i understand, so linked by tap and gathered by ceres. i think i will give credit to
both of them. :maya: thanks for help.
Image
~just passing through the path of truth~
RevilDaron
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
Custom Title: RD

Re: Ace Attorney Remake

Post by RevilDaron »

right now i was looking for sad music. can someone recommend me what the best sad music and if someone want to help can i get some of it... :odoroki:
Image
~just passing through the path of truth~
JoekerTrack
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 184
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:45 pm
Custom Title: The world ends with you

Re: Ace Attorney Remake

Post by JoekerTrack »

I can get you many sad compositions. Just tell what exactly.
RevilDaron
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
Custom Title: RD

Re: Ace Attorney Remake

Post by RevilDaron »

JoekerTrack wrote:I can get you many sad compositions. Just tell what exactly.


music for my heartbreak scene. i want atleast 4 music for my part. the music i want is totally slow, sentimental, deep, sad and cry. made someone hear it cry... :acro:
Image
~just passing through the path of truth~
JoekerTrack
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 184
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:45 pm
Custom Title: The world ends with you

Re: Ace Attorney Remake

Post by JoekerTrack »

It's hard to find something to make you cry. To do so you need heartbreaking scene AND music - that's together makes anyone cry. I'll dig something and post.
RevilDaron
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
Custom Title: RD

Re: Ace Attorney Remake

Post by RevilDaron »

JoekerTrack wrote:It's hard to find something to make you cry. To do so you need heartbreaking scene AND music - that's together makes anyone cry. I'll dig something and post.
yeah, its true. that why i want a truly sad music to put in my hb scene. to make it look emotion. btw thanks.
Image
~just passing through the path of truth~
JoekerTrack
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 184
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:45 pm
Custom Title: The world ends with you

Re: Ace Attorney Remake

Post by JoekerTrack »

http://www.youtube.com/user/OstProject/videos?view=1
Channel with OST
And recommend Hotel Dusk and Last Window

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovGygYv36S0
Informing About the Parting - Ghost Trick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7Lvn1Be ... ults_video
Fatal Frame 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXVV1fkCz6A
Silent Hill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV8VfmQEiQw&list=UL
Prof.Layton and Diabolic Box
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdDlRUi- ... plpp_video
Prof.Layton And Lost Future
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfpqp4mO ... 3359A8B422
Persona 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94TZ1oad ... A714A90333
Remember 11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN680HCg ... 22C271E4DD
Ever7

You should look yourself in these playlists. Those I found are my preferences.
P.S. I found some sad melodies for my own fangame, so PM about your choice, so it won't be awkward if music are same.
RevilDaron
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
Custom Title: RD

Re: Ace Attorney Remake

Post by RevilDaron »

Spoiler:
JoekerTrack wrote:http://www.youtube.com/user/OstProject/videos?view=1
Channel with OST
And recommend Hotel Dusk and Last Window

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovGygYv36S0
Informing About the Parting - Ghost Trick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7Lvn1Be ... ults_video
Fatal Frame 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXVV1fkCz6A
Silent Hill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV8VfmQEiQw&list=UL
Prof.Layton and Diabolic Box
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdDlRUi- ... plpp_video
Prof.Layton And Lost Future
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfpqp4mO ... 3359A8B422
Persona 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94TZ1oad ... A714A90333
Remember 11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN680HCg ... 22C271E4DD
Ever7

You should look yourself in these playlists. Those I found are my preferences.
P.S. I found some sad melodies for my own fangame, so PM about your choice, so it won't be awkward if music are same.


okay i will pm you after i done with a choice. i already have Ghost Trick and Hotel Dusk $ Last Window and prof.layton ost.
Image
~just passing through the path of truth~
RevilDaron
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
Custom Title: RD

Re: Ace Attorney Remake

Post by RevilDaron »

...
Last edited by RevilDaron on Mon Mar 10, 2025 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
~just passing through the path of truth~
RevilDaron
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
Custom Title: RD

Re: Ace Attorney Remake

Post by RevilDaron »

...
Image
~just passing through the path of truth~
Post Reply