The Franziska fanclub!

For theads on GS2 / Justice For All
Post Reply
Franziska's Whip
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 360
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:21 pm
Custom Title: c:
Location: Hinamizawa
Contact:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Franziska's Whip »

Joseph von Brewster wrote:
Franziska's Whip wrote:
Yay Phranziska! I really need to get around to posting it the fan thread for that pairing, especially since I've started posting a lot more late at night. xD


You should, the topic is kind of dead. :sadshoe:


Then I shall! This thread seems to be worse off, though. Dx
Anarance
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 7:19 pm
Custom Title: Don't worry, I don't bite... hard...
Location: Wisconsin

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Anarance »

Oh yes, I'm a big fan of Franziska. XD She's arguably the most badass character in the series.
Image
Epic avatar drawn by Flann, colored and avatar-ified by me. Banner by GS.
artisticangel17
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:13 am
Custom Title: Lady Cosplay

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by artisticangel17 »

I happen to be a franny fan because of her strength and self confidence. She proves that when she helped Adrian and when ever Edgy tried to out shine her. Yes she is a little bitchy and high maintenance :franny: but aren't we all a little like that. There are things we wish to be perfect especially when out name is on it.
Franziska: Ignorance shall be whipped! Isn't that right Scruffy.
Gumshoe: Yes Sir *Crack!* OW I MEAN yEs mAdAm!
Atmey
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:24 pm
Custom Title: Zvarri!
Location: Where indeed!

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Atmey »

Count me in, anyone who whips Phoenix is awesome
Zvarri! The truth has once again been elegantly revealed to me!
Every year, for your report card, your teacher would say, "Likes to read people's signatures"

...Am I wrong?
godot_blend_#107
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:56 pm
Custom Title: sig+avi made by krazykaro
Contact:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by godot_blend_#107 »

Atmey wrote:Count me in, anyone who whips Phoenix is awesome


pfffft
Image
proud daughter of Romeo and krazykaro
brothers:Tap and Jaron sister:P!ATD
engaged to Donald Serrot
Joseph von Brewster
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:43 pm
Custom Title: Executor

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Joseph von Brewster »

godot_blend_#107 wrote:
Atmey wrote:Count me in, anyone who whips Phoenix is awesome


pfffft


Poor, poor Nick.

He can never catch a break. :godot:
Image

Pride is just another trap that hinders us in our lives; That said one must have pride to be effective on the job.
-Franziska von Karma
godot_blend_#107
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:56 pm
Custom Title: sig+avi made by krazykaro
Contact:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by godot_blend_#107 »

she whips him because she thinks it foolish to fal in love,
so she hurt him so that it would look she wouldn't care less
(thats my opinion)
Image
proud daughter of Romeo and krazykaro
brothers:Tap and Jaron sister:P!ATD
engaged to Donald Serrot
Joseph von Brewster
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:43 pm
Custom Title: Executor

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Joseph von Brewster »

godot_blend_#107 wrote:she whips him because she thinks it foolish to fal in love,
so she hurt him so that it would look she wouldn't care less
(thats my opinion)


Or maybe she just enjoys whipping him. :karma:
Image

Pride is just another trap that hinders us in our lives; That said one must have pride to be effective on the job.
-Franziska von Karma
godot_blend_#107
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:56 pm
Custom Title: sig+avi made by krazykaro
Contact:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by godot_blend_#107 »

or maybe she just thinks that phoenix is sexy when he has pain XD
Image
proud daughter of Romeo and krazykaro
brothers:Tap and Jaron sister:P!ATD
engaged to Donald Serrot
Joseph von Brewster
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:43 pm
Custom Title: Executor

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Joseph von Brewster »

godot_blend_#107 wrote:or maybe she just thinks that phoenix is sexy when he has pain XD


Dancing the Masochism Tango? :godot:
Image

Pride is just another trap that hinders us in our lives; That said one must have pride to be effective on the job.
-Franziska von Karma
Auraion
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1316
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:07 am
Custom Title: FINE
Location: Not Here
Contact:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Auraion »

this is not phranziska's thread.
I still believe that franziska hides her fears & pain behid a whip.
Trying to look confident, you know, when animals feel harmed, they attack.
And yeah I love franziska
Joseph von Brewster
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:43 pm
Custom Title: Executor

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Joseph von Brewster »

Auraion wrote:this is not phranziska's thread.
I still believe that franziska hides her fears & pain behid a whip.
Trying to look confident, you know, when animals feel harmed, they attack.
And yeah I love franziska


>Implying it isn't

I think so as well, then again it's probably a weird quirk.

Name one normal person in AA. :godot:
Image

Pride is just another trap that hinders us in our lives; That said one must have pride to be effective on the job.
-Franziska von Karma
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Midnight Jasper »

PENNY NICHOLS

Ayup yup. Franzy is pretty insecure, but she still manages to pull herself together, and that's why I love her.

That and the whip.
Image
Icarus
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:14 am
Custom Title: Mipeltaja = the real badass
Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Icarus »

Midnight Jasper wrote:PENNY NICHOLS

Ayup yup. Franzy is pretty insecure, but she still manages to pull herself together, and that's why I love her.

That and the whip.


If you think about it, though, she has pretty good reasons for it.

I mean, her father hated Miles and spent fifteen years on a plot to destroy him... and Miles was still apparently Manfred's favorite. At the very least, he took more of an active interest in setting up Miles' career for the sole purpose of knocking him down than he took in Franziska's career.

I see Franziska as having severe inferiority issues which is why she puts so much importance on being perfect. That's also why she is so insistent that she is perfect... because she's terrified that she's not.
Billie Jean is not my lover.
Image
SophRigh
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:46 pm
Location: England. Pip Pip.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by SophRigh »

When Franny was first introduced I hated her for being such a hardass, and the whip thing really wound me up. But the more we heard about her childhood and the more she was in the game she kinda grew on me. Now she's one of my favourite characters.

When you fill in the blanks, I can't help but feel sorry for her. Being so young and having her father treat her like an adult, then taking an interest in someone who wasn't even "of von Karma blood" must have killed her, especially after having it drummed into her what it meant to be a von Karma. I think the whip was her way of being in control, with Manfred having pretty much everyone under his thumb she needed some way of having an authoritative stance, hence having a 'weapon' of sorts.

Overall point: before = hardass
after = misunderstood
oddy
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1163
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:27 pm
Custom Title: Walking the path of heaven, ruler of all
Location: sweden

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by oddy »

SophRigh wrote:When Franny was first introduced I hated her for being such a hardass, and the whip thing really wound me up. But the more we heard about her childhood and the more she was in the game she kinda grew on me. Now she's one of my favourite characters.

When you fill in the blanks, I can't help but feel sorry for her. Being so young and having her father treat her like an adult, then taking an interest in someone who wasn't even "of von Karma blood" must have killed her, especially after having it drummed into her what it meant to be a von Karma. I think the whip was her way of being in control, with Manfred having pretty much everyone under his thumb she needed some way of having an authoritative stance, hence having a 'weapon' of sorts.

Overall point: before = hardass
after = misunderstood


This sumarise how I feel about Franziska to. For me it wasn't until my second playtrough of jfa until I recognized her.
Image
Awesome sig made by Nadindi.
My otp's are. MayaxLarry and PhoenixxFranziska
Phoenix Minamimoto
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 266
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:56 pm
Custom Title: Captain Hair!
Location: California

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Phoenix Minamimoto »

Franziska is such a great character! One of the best in the series in my opinion.
Image
Justice Panda
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 9:15 pm
Custom Title: "Do a barrel roll!"
Location: Anywhere I want to be. Teleportation rocks!!

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Justice Panda »

I think she's cool. Anyone who can whip the crap out of people in court (which I would think is illegal) gets the "cool person" card in my book.

At least she didn't bring out a taser like her dad did.
Image
Awesome_Cravat
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:43 am
Custom Title: Elimentary!
Location: England

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Awesome_Cravat »

:franny: = Awesome.

The way she asserts her dominance and projects her self confidence as well as her constant quest for perfection makes Franziska my all time favourite character.

Top 3 reasons why?

1) The whip.
2) The attitude.
3) Her relationship with Miles (No matter how you percieve it).
Image

Check out my Graphics page :D!
Chloe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3478
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
Custom Title: :)
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Chloe »

For your information Franny is an awesome character!
Really, I loved her character from the moment I saw her.
And she really have a soft spot.
Never had problems with her.
Zilly fools would disagree with me.
I really loved her in Aai and T&T.
So funny when she whips people.
Kicks ass indeed. She keeps getting better.
Amazing character is amazing.
Awesome_Cravat
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:43 am
Custom Title: Elimentary!
Location: England

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Awesome_Cravat »

Chloe wrote:For your information Franny is an awesome character!
Really, I loved her character from the moment I saw her.
And she really have a soft spot.
Never had problems with her.
Zilly fools would disagree with me.
I really loved her in Aai and T&T.
So funny when she whips people.
Kicks ass indeed. She keeps getting better.
Amazing character is amazing.


^^ In much agreeness!!!
Image

Check out my Graphics page :D!
User avatar
MiaFeyFan
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 284
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:06 pm
Location: Canada

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by MiaFeyFan »

Ah Franny :D My third favourite AA character (It goes 3.Franny 2.Godot/Diego 1.MIA FEY!!) I love her so much! AA would'nt be the same without her. I like her paired with :adrian: the best. And something always crosses my mind when I see Young Franny...
How can a 13 year old prosecutor from Germany with a WHIP be so damn cute?
Image I luv u :franny:
Image
"Having a place to go — is a home. Having someone to love — is a family. Having both — is a blessing."
kaisap112
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:53 pm
Custom Title: The AA-LPer
Location: Playing Ace Attorney or making LPs! No, actually, Finland.
Contact:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by kaisap112 »

Franz Von Karma!
Whips the truth from witnesses
Franz Von Karma!
Look out you foolish fools
Franz Von Karma!
Is always tracking Dick
Franz Von Karma!
Franz Von Karma

*ahem* Yes, Franziska is absolutely brilliant. :franny:
Image
Check my Ace Attorney Let's Plays and more on my Youtube Channel!
My Sigs, Wallpapers etc. Topic
The happy wife of Meenyman and mother of Dawn, Madame Sho and Dark Coffee Drinker
Greener223
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 360
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:46 am
Custom Title: i'll get an avvy later
Location: blarg

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Greener223 »

you know, this has been bugging me for a long time.

You know Franziska's sillhouette in AAI? It looks like she has long hair in it, like it's her publicity pose combined with Mia's publicity pose. Anyone else notice this? Give comments if you do.
Spoiler: All AA games
the following people are EEEEEEEVIL:
karma, gant, morgan le fey, slashface aka engarde, penguin/atmey, black dahlia, and devil's hand (aka hirohiko aka figure it out yourself)
16BitsQuaRed
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:03 pm
Custom Title: [/failure]
Location: Over There
Contact:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by 16BitsQuaRed »

I have nothing against her, but she has no character development throughout the series, and she really gets old after four cases of "grargh arrogance and hostility I whip you now you fool".
kaisap112
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:53 pm
Custom Title: The AA-LPer
Location: Playing Ace Attorney or making LPs! No, actually, Finland.
Contact:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by kaisap112 »

16BitsQuaRed wrote:I have nothing against her, but she has no character development throughout the series, and she really gets old after four cases of "grargh arrogance and hostility I whip you now you fool".


And here I was thinking this is the Franziska Fanclub...
Image
Check my Ace Attorney Let's Plays and more on my Youtube Channel!
My Sigs, Wallpapers etc. Topic
The happy wife of Meenyman and mother of Dawn, Madame Sho and Dark Coffee Drinker
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Midnight Jasper »

UBER BUMP

I had to post this doujinshi, because it is the single most adorable thing I've ever seen.

Spoiler: Image
Image


From pixiv.

Franzeeeeehhh...
Image
kaisap112
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:53 pm
Custom Title: The AA-LPer
Location: Playing Ace Attorney or making LPs! No, actually, Finland.
Contact:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by kaisap112 »

Midnight Jasper wrote:UBER BUMP

I had to post this doujinshi, because it is the single most adorable thing I've ever seen.

Spoiler: Image
Image


From pixiv.

Franzeeeeehhh...


Why can't I see a thing on that? :larry:
Image
Check my Ace Attorney Let's Plays and more on my Youtube Channel!
My Sigs, Wallpapers etc. Topic
The happy wife of Meenyman and mother of Dawn, Madame Sho and Dark Coffee Drinker
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Midnight Jasper »

dfoijdfioshdfdj. Fine. Download - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RY3NXX60

It's just so very adorable :3
Image
Parkur
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:48 am

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Parkur »

gotta love franzy, the only prosecutor with the balls to whip the judge :franny:
Megan-Chan
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 364
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:48 pm
Custom Title: Matryoshka~
Location: England

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Megan-Chan »

I love Franziska! She's awesome :franny:
Power Berry
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:19 am
Custom Title: Between Today and Tomorrow
Location: lurking~
Contact:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Power Berry »

Midnight Jasper wrote:UBER BUMP

I had to post this doujinshi, because it is the single most adorable thing I've ever seen.

Spoiler: Image
Image


So cute <3

Yup, I love Franzy, she's just too awesome. :pearl-blush:
She's my favorite character in the whole series~
FloweringUni
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 pm
Custom Title: hooray

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by FloweringUni »

.....Is it bad that I love Bratziska way more than the actual Franziska?
Err....I mean....
She's awesome.
FishyTLF
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:28 pm
Custom Title: Procrastinator.
Location: Here.
Contact:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by FishyTLF »

I'm not sure if I posted here before or not but I'll say it anyway.
:franny: is my favourite AA character. She's so awesome hnghhhh and she's so sexy, it hurts /what.
I really really like her. She's so...what I want to be like XD (Do you get what I'm trying to say? orz)
She can do so many things so nicely, and all I can do is waste time and procrastinate ;_;
Besides, who doesn't like crying Franzy? SHE'S THE CUTEST THING TO EVER APPEAR WHEN THAT HAPPENED. I FELT LIKE HUGGING HER AND LOCK HER IN A CAGE
...I'm sorry I go mad whenever I think of her crying sdfjdkflhgklfh kyaaaaaaa <3<3<333333
Koishi x Flandre.
P.B. Crudstache
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 pm
Custom Title: Too bad. Waluigi Time.
Location: 667 Dark Avenue

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by P.B. Crudstache »

Franzy is a pretty awesome (and perfect :franny: ) character. She's my second favorite prosecutor (first is Godot :godot: ) and my third favorite character. One pairing I think only I've considered is Fratmey or :franny:/ :inspect: . They're both full of themselves, and I can imagine one case in which they don't stop blabbing on about how perfect they are. And Atmey has an animation similar to the whip that hasn't been used for that reason.... MONOCLE RAIN! :agia-shock: Yeah, those two would be perfect for each other.

Ace Detective, Away!
User avatar
Bunnylover4
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:49 pm
Location: England

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Bunnylover4 »

She's a hilarious character, the way she whips everyone and keeps saying Phoenix will go down. I loved her description of Larry in 3-5: "You huffy-puffy loosey-goosey whining excuse for a wimpering wuss of a witness." :franny:
User avatar
BurdenOfProof
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:48 am
Custom Title: Can I just say one little thing?
Location: High Prosecutor's Office, Room 1299

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by BurdenOfProof »

:franny: best prosecutor...after :edgeworth: /whipped

I like her sadistic character concept and development and her hilarious hipocrisy at times
Spoiler: AAI
When Edgeworth and her partnered up to investigate the Allebahstian embassy in Case 5...I swear that's the funniest crime scene investigation in AAI. They're like an S&M Phoenix and Maya /wtf. Case 4 was pretty good too.
Oh and did I mention she's cute when she cried or as a 13 year old? you pedo
:maya: "Hey, a ladder!"
:phoenix: "That's a stepladder."
:maya: "So? They're the same thing, Nick! You should stop basing your opinions on narrow-minded cultural assumptions!"
:nick: "..."
:objection:
WBL Studios
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:50 pm
Custom Title: Get the tables!
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by WBL Studios »

http://wblstudios.deviantart.com

Your home for anime, fan fiction, wrestling, crossovers, anything that doesn't involve too much effort.

Jack McCoy: Ace Prosecutor coming soon.
ChiefWakamakamu
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:55 am
Custom Title: Pro Philosopher
Location: The Intelligible Realm

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by ChiefWakamakamu »

Of course Franziska is the best prosecutor. Is there any question? It would be foolish to think otherwise.

...I mean I guess Godot is pretty cool too.
There are many things you could be doing right now.
But you know, deep down inside, what you really want to be do is playtest Socrates Jones: Pro Philosopher.
So why lie to yourself? Embrace your desires. Playtest today! Any feedback is appreciated!
サンドラ
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 341
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:13 am

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by サンドラ »

⠀
Last edited by サンドラ on Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply