AA Pairings' Kids
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
AA Pairings' Kids
Not sure if anyone else thought of this yet, but what would certain AA pairing's future children look like? So I drew kids for two of the most popular pairings! Maybe I'll add more to this when I get the inspiration.
I'm also very open to suggestions, so give me anything you have!
Spoiler: Phoenix and Maya
Spoiler: Gumshoe and Maggey
Last edited by Gnobo on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:07 pm, edited 16 times in total.
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Um...I like Apollo/Pearl...But I'm not sure if I could imagine them married with kids for some reason. :/
I also like Apollo/Trucy but those two married with kids might freak everyone out.
...I think Klavier/Franziska is cute. (Edgeworth/Franziska is ok to me and Klavier/Ema is too meh-ish to me.)
Just throwing you some ideas. ^^;
Btw, I was surprised to see a son of Gumshoe and Maggey being lucky. And now that I think of Renny being both serious and a child at heart it will be a challenge for me to write, but I am thinking of ideas.
Btw, I have finished the second chapter of Phoenix & Maya: Double Dash, I just have to type it up and fix my many errors. (It's a rough draft.) However, during the weekend I usually don't get time to go on the computer and earlier today has been a total thorn in the side for me and I've been trying to keep my sanity high...While working on a Ace/Nojiko fanfic. My apologies.
*ahem* Ok, enough of my venting. Keep up the good work Gnobo.

I also like Apollo/Trucy but those two married with kids might freak everyone out.
...I think Klavier/Franziska is cute. (Edgeworth/Franziska is ok to me and Klavier/Ema is too meh-ish to me.)
Just throwing you some ideas. ^^;
Btw, I was surprised to see a son of Gumshoe and Maggey being lucky. And now that I think of Renny being both serious and a child at heart it will be a challenge for me to write, but I am thinking of ideas.
Btw, I have finished the second chapter of Phoenix & Maya: Double Dash, I just have to type it up and fix my many errors. (It's a rough draft.) However, during the weekend I usually don't get time to go on the computer and earlier today has been a total thorn in the side for me and I've been trying to keep my sanity high...While working on a Ace/Nojiko fanfic. My apologies.
*ahem* Ok, enough of my venting. Keep up the good work Gnobo.
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Thanks for the encouragement! I hope you'll be able to get all of your stress out of the way soon!Emiko Gale wrote:Um...I like Apollo/Pearl...But I'm not sure if I could imagine them married with kids for some reason. :/
I also like Apollo/Trucy but those two married with kids might freak everyone out.
...I think Klavier/Franziska is cute. (Edgeworth/Franziska is ok to me and Klavier/Ema is too meh-ish to me.)
Just throwing you some ideas. ^^;
Btw, I was surprised to see a son of Gumshoe and Maggey being lucky. And now that I think of Renny being both serious and a child at heart it will be a challenge for me to write, but I am thinking of ideas.
Btw, I have finished the second chapter of Phoenix & Maya: Double Dash, I just have to type it up and fix my many errors. (It's a rough draft.) However, during the weekend I usually don't get time to go on the computer and earlier today has been a total thorn in the side for me and I've been trying to keep my sanity high...While working on a Ace/Nojiko fanfic. My apologies.
*ahem* Ok, enough of my venting. Keep up the good work Gnobo.![]()
![]()
I agree that Apollo with Trucy or Pearl with kids would be a little wierd, however I think Apollo with Vera might be interesting.
I'll consider doing KlavierXFranziska, but EdgeworthXFranziska seems kinda awkward to me since they always considered each other brother and sister.
A tip for writing Renny Wright, think of his "serious but a child at heart" personality more like Maya's hidden seriousness complex. Like Maya, he outwardly acts like a child, but when he's in the midst of a very serious situation, he'll drop the act and try to think seriously. Some good examples of Maya's seriousness are 1-4 where she allows herself to be contempt of court, 2-4 where she tells Nick to get Engarde a guilty sentence even though she knows she could die, and the end of 3-5 where Edgeworth actually figures out her true personality.
I hope that'll help you with your writing! :garyuu:
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Still upset with what happened to me this morning, it's hindering my writing skills which blows since I have ideas for Ace Attorney and One Piece fanfics that I want to write but some things are easier said than done. x_x
Apollo/Vera is a bit meh-ish to me. I am against bashing fandoms but Apollo/Vera seems like a forced fan interpritation to me ._.
Ok, that makes things easier since I felt Renny being both serious and a child at heart would be hard for me write without Renny to have bipolar disorder. ^^;
But I guess I'm a hypocrite because I am a child at heart that knows there are times to be serious.
Apollo/Vera is a bit meh-ish to me. I am against bashing fandoms but Apollo/Vera seems like a forced fan interpritation to me ._.
Ok, that makes things easier since I felt Renny being both serious and a child at heart would be hard for me write without Renny to have bipolar disorder. ^^;
But I guess I'm a hypocrite because I am a child at heart that knows there are times to be serious.
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
When something smells...
Spoiler: Larry and Maya
Last edited by Gnobo on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Whoa! Alternate universe much? D:
I can see this as a possibly future and when Phoenix finds out he's like, "No! Don't marry Larry! D:"
And Renny comes from another possibly future to help set things right and Gary tags along, little does he know the intention of this mission.
I can see this as a possibly future and when Phoenix finds out he's like, "No! Don't marry Larry! D:"
And Renny comes from another possibly future to help set things right and Gary tags along, little does he know the intention of this mission.
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
The original idea for LarryXMaya came from someone on the favorite pairings thread.Emiko Gale wrote:Whoa! Alternate universe much? D:
I can see this as a possibly future and when Phoenix finds out he's like, "No! Don't marry Larry! D:"
And Renny comes from another possibly future to help set things right and Gary tags along, little does he know the intention of this mission.
In my mind, all of the children of these pairings come from many alternate universes (though I think at least Renny and Greg could come from the main universe).
My original inspiration to do this was the Support System from Fire Emblem Awakening (a fantastic game btw). You can pair two of your units together in battle, and they'll start having conversations together. As they're relationship grows, one of them will propose to the other and they'll get married. Later on in the game, the couple's child from an alternate future will show up and join your group.
I also like your idea of having character's from alternate universes meeting up! Not sure how I feel about Renny going on a mission to basically erase Gary from existence
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Yeah, now that I think about it, Renny wiping Gary from existance seems mean, my apologies ._.
-
mushin
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 377
- Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 7:52 am
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
I'm curious about Kristoph/Dahlia, that would make one messed up family and evil baby.

-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
He/she would be one of the most manipulative and sadistic psychopaths in the series! Kind of like my next drawing for Matt/Dahlia who will pretty much be the Ace Attorney equivalent of the Joker.soreveil wrote:I'm curious about Kristoph/Dahlia, that would make one messed up family and evil baby.
-
mushin
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 377
- Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 7:52 am
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
If you want a Joker why not use Calisto? Maybe Calisto/Matt could make the Joker or Calisto/Kristoph...? I feel like I'm on the quest to make the ultimate AA villain here.Gnobo wrote:He/she would be one of the most manipulative and sadistic psychopaths in the series! Kind of like my next drawing for Matt/Dahlia who will pretty much be the Ace Attorney equivalent of the Joker.soreveil wrote:I'm curious about Kristoph/Dahlia, that would make one messed up family and evil baby.
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
I haven't gotten all the way through AAI yet. I'm still in the fourth case. Maybe I'll make pairings for Calisto once I've finished the game.soreveil wrote:If you want a Joker why not use Calisto? Maybe Calisto/Matt could make the Joker or Calisto/Kristoph...? I feel like I'm on the quest to make the ultimate AA villain here.Gnobo wrote:He/she would be one of the most manipulative and sadistic psychopaths in the series! Kind of like my next drawing for Matt/Dahlia who will pretty much be the Ace Attorney equivalent of the Joker.soreveil wrote:I'm curious about Kristoph/Dahlia, that would make one messed up family and evil baby.
-
mushin
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 377
- Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 7:52 am
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
I thought you finished it, well good luck with the rest of it. Maybe a villain that has Pearly as a mom might be even more destructive than Dahlia, I think I find making super villain more fun...Gnobo wrote: I haven't gotten all the way through AAI yet. I'm still in the fourth case. Maybe I'll make pairings for Calisto once I've finished the game.
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Hey Feenie, why so serious?
Spoiler: Matt and Dahlia
Last edited by Gnobo on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
Jean Descole
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2859
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm
- Custom Title: The cape is self-fluttering
- Location: The Bostonius
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
I don't know why, but he reminds me of the fake fire hero from Suikogaiden.Gnobo wrote:Hey Feenie, why so serious?
Spoiler: Matt and Dahlia
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

...NAILED IT
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
-
P.B. Crudstache
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 419
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 pm
- Custom Title: Too bad. Waluigi Time.
- Location: 667 Dark Avenue
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
The Joker- I mean Joe Engarde looks quite epic. All I'm wondering is how Dahlia had a child...
One pairing's child I'm curious about is Luke and Adrian.
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Pearls' kid is actually who I'll draw next. He's notsoreveil wrote:I thought you finished it, well good luck with the rest of it. Maybe a villain that has Pearly as a mom might be even more destructive than Dahlia, I think I find making super villain more fun...
a villain though, but he's not a hero either. Think of him as a silent guardian, or a watchful protector, a "dark knight" as you might call him.
Now that's pretty interesting! Hmmmm, could he be an egotistical detective who uses his pompous behavior to cover up for his co-dependency issues? Now a good question would be what would he look like.Detective Luke Atmey wrote:The Joker- I mean Joe Engarde looks quite epic. All I'm wondering is how Dahlia had a child...One pairing's child I'm curious about is Luke and Adrian.
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
He is vengeance!
He is the night!
He is the night!
Spoiler: Wocky and Pearl
Last edited by Gnobo on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
P.B. Crudstache
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 419
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 pm
- Custom Title: Too bad. Waluigi Time.
- Location: 667 Dark Avenue
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Well, he certainly looks as I expected, but I never thought he'd be Batman XD Also, Pearly must be distraught over Wocky's death... 
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Although from how I drew him, he looks more like Nightwing.Detective Luke Atmey wrote:Well, he certainly looks as I expected, but I never thought he'd be Batman XD Also, Pearly must be distraught over Wocky's death...
And yeah, Pearl would be really upset about his death and the fact that he secretly continued his gangster life.
Also...
Spoiler: 3-5
-
P.B. Crudstache
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 419
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 pm
- Custom Title: Too bad. Waluigi Time.
- Location: 667 Dark Avenue
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Well, weren't
Spoiler: 3-5
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
I fight for truth!
Spoiler: Edgeworth and Maya
Last edited by Gnobo on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Finally! A daughter! :D
Jeez, If Edgeworth and Maya had more one on one time I would ship them.
*Imagines what it would be like if somehow Renny and Miri would meet*
Jeez, If Edgeworth and Maya had more one on one time I would ship them.
*Imagines what it would be like if somehow Renny and Miri would meet*
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Nothing short of courtroom-EPICNESS would happen if they ever met!Emiko Gale wrote:Finally! A daughter! :D
Jeez, If Edgeworth and Maya had more one on one time I would ship them.
*Imagines what it would be like if somehow Renny and Miri would meet*
Spirit Medium-Defense vs. Spirit-Medium Prosecution
Also speaking of Renny Wright... I thought his old design could've used a little touching up, so here you go!
Spoiler: Phoenix and Maya
Last edited by Gnobo on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
P.B. Crudstache
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 419
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 pm
- Custom Title: Too bad. Waluigi Time.
- Location: 667 Dark Avenue
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
A perfectionist defense attorney, perhaps?
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Hobohodo and Thalassa.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Well I kind of already know what personality to give him/her, I think I just need more ideas for what he/she will look like.Detective Luke Atmey wrote:A perfectionist defense attorney, perhaps?
Also, apparently someone on Court Records already beat me to it.
http://www.court-records.net/original/1 ... al-s10.htm
(Go all the way down to Felix Wright)
Hmmm, a magical hobo?Pierre wrote:Hobohodo and Thalassa.
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Er...I forgot to mention about Godot/Iris and Phoenix/Mia.
...Just getting some ideas out there, Phoenix/Mia was my original Ace Attorney OTP.
And as for Godot/Iris, I just find it more interesting than the canon pairings.
Sorry, I know you have a lot on your plate already, I'm trying to think of ideas for a character design for Feenie and Franny's bundle of joy it's just challenging.
...Just getting some ideas out there, Phoenix/Mia was my original Ace Attorney OTP.
And as for Godot/Iris, I just find it more interesting than the canon pairings.
Sorry, I know you have a lot on your plate already, I'm trying to think of ideas for a character design for Feenie and Franny's bundle of joy it's just challenging.
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Ehh, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Iris and Godot had much interactionEmiko Gale wrote:Er...I forgot to mention about Godot/Iris and Phoenix/Mia.
...Just getting some ideas out there, Phoenix/Mia was my original Ace Attorney OTP.
And as for Godot/Iris, I just find it more interesting than the canon pairings.
Sorry, I know you have a lot on your plate already, I'm trying to think of ideas for a character design for Feenie and Franny's bundle of joy it's just challenging.
Spoiler: 3-5
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
I know, I still think they would make a nice couple though.Gnobo wrote:Ehh, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Iris and Godot had much interactionEmiko Gale wrote:Er...I forgot to mention about Godot/Iris and Phoenix/Mia.
...Just getting some ideas out there, Phoenix/Mia was my original Ace Attorney OTP.
And as for Godot/Iris, I just find it more interesting than the canon pairings.
Sorry, I know you have a lot on your plate already, I'm trying to think of ideas for a character design for Feenie and Franny's bundle of joy it's just challenging.I can see Phoenix/Mia being more likely. When I first played 1-1, I thought they'd be a couple until Mia died.Spoiler: 3-5
Yeah, I felt the same way too. I remember saying after the first case, "Alright! When are Phoenix and Mia going to have a romantic relationship?! :D"
A few minutes later.
"Chief Fey has been murdered! T_T"
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
I decided to try something a little different, and I think it's my best work of all time!
Spoiler: Edgeworth and Oldbag
Last edited by Gnobo on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Gnobo wrote:I decided to try something a little different, and I think it's my best work of all time!
Spoiler: Edgeworth and Oldbag
*heart stops* D:
...Oh wait, I forgot it was April Fools day. ^^;
Nice one Gnobo.
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Hey Gnobo, I have been thinking about more ideas for Renny's fanfic.
At first I just wanted to make it a legacy of Phoenix and Maya fanfic but now I want to try to make an actual case to go with it. I still feel overwelmed about making a case but I feel inspired to make a case that is fun, tearworthy, and has some creepy moments. And to top it off unbelievable moments that nobody saw coming.
Ugh! I'm dreaming too big. ^^;
At first I just wanted to make it a legacy of Phoenix and Maya fanfic but now I want to try to make an actual case to go with it. I still feel overwelmed about making a case but I feel inspired to make a case that is fun, tearworthy, and has some creepy moments. And to top it off unbelievable moments that nobody saw coming.
Ugh! I'm dreaming too big. ^^;
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
That sounds great! If you need any creative help, or even help writing it, I'll be glad to help you!Emiko Gale wrote:Hey Gnobo, I have been thinking about more ideas for Renny's fanfic.
At first I just wanted to make it a legacy of Phoenix and Maya fanfic but now I want to try to make an actual case to go with it. I still feel overwelmed about making a case but I feel inspired to make a case that is fun, tearworthy, and has some creepy moments. And to top it off unbelievable moments that nobody saw coming.
Ugh! I'm dreaming too big. ^^;
So is this only one case or a series of cases like a full Ace Attorney game? And will you also use some of the other characters in this thread?
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
I am thinking about collabing...Even though I usually don't work with other people. (long story) I'll have to keep thinking about it since I got other fanfic projects and today has been hectic and out of order. Plus tonight my writer's mojo must be off. :(Gnobo wrote:If you need any creative help, or even help writing it, I'll be glad to help you!
I'm thinking it may be only one case.Gnobo wrote:So is this only one case or a series of cases like a full Ace Attorney game?
Yes of course! Well, probably only Renny and Greg, I'm not sure how insane this case is gonna be, but if it isn't so insane then universe jumping would be offputting.Gnobo wrote:And will you also use some of the other characters in this thread?
I was thinking about this case idea I got in the past about someone getting murdered by being drowned in a bathtub and the defendent is a plumber who was (at the wrong place at the wrong time) unclogging the bathtub on the day of the murder. (Obviously before the murder.)
The plumber is an overall good guy (a reference to Mario and Luigi) but the justice system just can't dismiss him.
So yeah, just seems like your usual case right? I want to add to the idea by adding tragic moments that will leave people crying for hours and creepy moments that will make people's stomaches turn and/or turn everyone's faces white.
Problem is, thinking about the who/why/what/how of a murder case is overwelming and I was never good at writing antagonists.
But after seeing the fan made case Turnabout Subsitution I got inspired and I wish to challenge myself in the future. (You can find Turnabout Substitution on Youtube btw, it's basically Apollo's Rise From the Ashes case.)
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
ZVARRI! The truth has been elegantly revealed to me!...I think...
Thanks Detective Luke Atmey for the idea and for your Rule 63 in the Reverse Genders Thread which I kinda sorta ripped off! ;)
Spoiler: Luke and Adrian
Last edited by Gnobo on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
The Gumshoe siblings, pal!
Spoiler: Gumshoe and Maggey
Last edited by Gnobo on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Great job Gnobo, I love Greg's second design.
Can I get more information on Robin's personality though, because I don't want her to become a cardboard cut out character.
Can I get more information on Robin's personality though, because I don't want her to become a cardboard cut out character.
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: AA Pairings' Kids
Thanks!Emiko Gale wrote:Great job Gnobo, I love Greg's second design.
Can I get more information on Robin's personality though, because I don't want her to become a cardboard cut out character.
So you wanna know more about Robin? Well we already know she's very dedicated to helping people, but sometimes she could take her dedication to a bit of an extreme. For example, if she and her other colleagues in the LAPD are in a gunfight with a violent suspect, she would try to be the hero and draw the gunfire to herself, and if someone's hurt, she'll immediately try to help them even if she'll possibly die doing so.
She also reacts more than she thinks. She'd rather take immediate action in a desperate situation than think slowly and carefully.
Like I PM'd you before, she's also a tomboy (I know you'll have fun writing her). She enjoys sports, action movies, and, of course, video games. She's even been trained in martial arts, which is why she's one of the tougher members of the LAPD.
Even though she's not completely uninterested in finding a romantic relationship, she doesn't put a whole lot of thought into finding a life partner. Sure, Renny might develop a crush on her, but she won't be aware of it immediately.
Y'think that's pretty good?











