Dreamfighter wrote:Thank you for replying. I thought the game was bugged or something.
Umm I got another problem. I kinda replaced the intro.txt file in the turnabout on the web folder hoping to skip what I already saw (which was the incomplete version I downloaded from the pywright app). Unfortunately I thought it would skip me through the rogue turnabout, and now I'm trying to start a new game on turnabout on the web and it skips me ahead to a point I shouldn't be (2nd investigation?). Would deleting the intro.txt file work?
Yea I'm new to this
Oh? Well, actually I think there's a few issues here:
1) The version of Rogue Turnabout you're able to download directly from Pywright is not complete. It's only (if I recall correctly) the first half or so of it. So you haven't finished that case yet. It will be up to Saluk to update this to its current form, but until then, the one on Mediafire is the only complete version available.
2) The Rogue Turnabout and Turnabout on the Web are two separate cases with their own subfolders and separate coding. So the intro file in one subfolder should not be affected by the intro file in the other. The intro.txt I have listed in this topic allows the player to skip to the second half of TOTW, as I released the case in two sections.