What is the strangest thing about you?

Chatterbox for non-PW related talk.
Post Reply
DoMaya
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3481
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
Custom Title: The Real Human Being

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by DoMaya »

Blak The Great wrote:I'd say that I've always argued with people using illogical logic. If that's considered trolling then well I guess I've been doing just that since I was in elementary school.
Arguing with people with perfectly sane logic but for a retarded reason is better.
Image
Chloe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3478
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
Custom Title: :)
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Chloe »

I don't always notice it, but when sometimes I fiddle and play with my fingers when I'm feeling either frustrated or bored.
Basic Printer
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:43 am
Custom Title: My favorite Godot blend is all of them.
Location: Binghamton, NY
Contact:

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Basic Printer »

I don't know that I have a specific trait but I know that as a whole I surprise myself. I suppose the fact that I really fully engage myself in a lot of things, not really just dip my toes into different interests...for example, if I want to learn Photoshop...I'm going to actually learn Photoshop. Or if I want to play the drums, I'm going to buy a set and learn them. If I want to paint, I'm going to paint, well. If I'm going to run, I'm gonna run 4 miles a day.

Sorry if it comes off as pompous :wellington: but it's pretty much the only thing I'm confident in, my ability to stay loyal to different activities and really see them through. Of course this isn't strange per se, but it is definitely a foreign concept to those around me. I can't really name off people who are runners, drummers, producers, readers, and video gamers.

Again - totally not strange, but I think a unique trait to have in the least. Thanks for indulging me everyone. You're all wonderful. :phoenix:
"...!
You dare to insult the courts!?"
Edgeworth is such a friggin' geek, I lost it
CatMuto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9918
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by CatMuto »

Perhaps the fact that I seem to be incapable of showing real emotions - particularly ones that revolve around 'caring' or 'loving'. I care more about animal cruelty than humans getting tortured, probably because I think that humans got themselves into that situation while animals tend to be dependant on us. Or when a few years back, I was told my oldest cousin (18) killed herself. My reaction: 'Oh'. Seriously, it's a bit unsettling...

Or maybe the fact that I get super enthusiastic about something, anything and after a month or two - or shorter/longer, it depends - I get extremely bored with it. Even haircolors. Currently, I want to get pink highlights before coloring my entire hair a cotton candy pink color... I wonder when I'll get sick of the view.

C-A
Image
Image
trumpetchick
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:44 am
Custom Title: Psychotic Musician
Location: Solitary Cell No. 13

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by trumpetchick »

My love for sadism, my obsession with random and/or quirky things, or my "multiple personalities." Kinda depends on what is believed to be the strangest, I suppose.
Image
Signature done by Panda Prinzessin :)
Mary Faraday
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1230
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
Location: Austria

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Mary Faraday »

I'm chewing my nails until they get bloody and I'm always with my head high up in the sky. Also, I'm rather sensitive and I'll blow up when someone is pissing me off. I'm rather jealous because most of my female friends are prettier than me and I'm asking myself the same question, like every day: "Am I not good enough?"

Also, I hate my body. I just hate it. It's like I'm sick of seeing myself in the mirror.
The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
Basic Printer
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:43 am
Custom Title: My favorite Godot blend is all of them.
Location: Binghamton, NY
Contact:

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Basic Printer »

Mary - I very much too have body image problems, even though I know in truth it's really just perfectly fine, attractive perhaps. But there has always been an irrational mentality stopping me from fully accepting that.

Trust me when I say through many positive hobbies and habits it will slowly melt away - also with time, mostly. But good habits certainly facilitate it. I am a very stuck person, mentally, it's hard to get me out of my opinions, so it's been taking and will continue to take years for me to come to terms with how I look, but I'm recognizing progress. I think you will too. Remember that it's entirely in your hands!
"...!
You dare to insult the courts!?"
Edgeworth is such a friggin' geek, I lost it
Mary Faraday
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1230
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
Location: Austria

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Mary Faraday »

Basic Printer wrote:Mary - I very much too have body image problems, even though I know in truth it's really just perfectly fine, attractive perhaps. But there has always been an irrational mentality stopping me from fully accepting that.

Trust me when I say through many positive hobbies and habits it will slowly melt away - also with time, mostly. But good habits certainly facilitate it. I am a very stuck person, mentally, it's hard to get me out of my opinions, so it's been taking and will continue to take years for me to come to terms with how I look, but I'm recognizing progress. I think you will too. Remember that it's entirely in your hands!
^ This.

Thank you for saying that, I feel so much better now.. although you're right about what you said with the hobbies, because I certainly know that it will take time just to accept my body. It's not like I go to bed and wake up and look at my body and already accepted it. Nope, it takes time - maybe a long time, maybe a short time.

But yeah, thank you again. :redd: I think I'll start slowly and then we'll see.
The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
User avatar
TakenPony
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:01 pm
Custom Title: The Equine Who Lurks In The Shadows
Location: Finland

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by TakenPony »

Hmm... My "strangest thing" is most likely the fact that i almost always like the things no-one else seems to like. (Call me weird if you want to ;) )
Emiko Nabile Gale
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2426
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
Location: Kurain Village
Contact:

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Emiko Nabile Gale »

I am a wimp that believes in mercy. :sad-maya: (Well who knows, I think I make some exceptions.)

I find it appalling when I see guys and girls kissing in the hallways of schools but when I see two gay boys or two lesbians kissing in public I think it's cute/beautiful. :lana:

I am the person in class who is actually quiet when the teacher is speaking and actually listens...So yes, sometimes I am a teacher's pet.
Gnobo
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 704
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
Custom Title: State Alchemist
Contact:

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Gnobo »

I don't fit into any of the social cliques that are in my high school class, I just wander into conversations awkwardly and wait for someone to say something I can relate to.

Also, this is really embarrassing but.........I never learned how to ride a bike when I was a kid. :sadshoe:

For some reason, it was always really hard to balance myself.
Emiko Nabile Gale
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2426
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
Location: Kurain Village
Contact:

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Emiko Nabile Gale »

Gnobo wrote:I don't fit into any of the social cliques that are in my high school class, I just wander into conversations awkwardly and wait for someone to say something I can relate to.

Also, this is really embarrassing but.........I never learned how to ride a bike when I was a kid. :sadshoe:

For some reason, it was always really hard to balance myself.
Le gasp! D:

Well I guess that's better than riding a bike and not wearing a helmet like most of the kids where I live do...It makes me feel uneasy since my ex got into an incident due to lack of helmet once. :(
Gnobo
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 704
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
Custom Title: State Alchemist
Contact:

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Gnobo »

Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:I don't fit into any of the social cliques that are in my high school class, I just wander into conversations awkwardly and wait for someone to say something I can relate to.

Also, this is really embarrassing but.........I never learned how to ride a bike when I was a kid. :sadshoe:

For some reason, it was always really hard to balance myself.
Le gasp! D:

Well I guess that's better than riding a bike and not wearing a helmet like most of the kids where I live do...It makes me feel uneasy since my ex got into an incident due to lack of helmet once. :(
I hope he wasn't hurt too badly!
Emiko Nabile Gale
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2426
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
Location: Kurain Village
Contact:

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Emiko Nabile Gale »

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:I don't fit into any of the social cliques that are in my high school class, I just wander into conversations awkwardly and wait for someone to say something I can relate to.

Also, this is really embarrassing but.........I never learned how to ride a bike when I was a kid. :sadshoe:

For some reason, it was always really hard to balance myself.
Le gasp! D:

Well I guess that's better than riding a bike and not wearing a helmet like most of the kids where I live do...It makes me feel uneasy since my ex got into an incident due to lack of helmet once. :(
I hope he wasn't hurt too badly!
His skull was fractured and he was hospitalized.
P.B. Crudstache
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 pm
Custom Title: Too bad. Waluigi Time.
Location: 667 Dark Avenue

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by P.B. Crudstache »

I am a bit of a germophobe, and didn't learn to ride a bike until two years ago. I also have my desk kind of messy, but in a way that I know where everything is.
CatMuto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9918
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by CatMuto »

Emiko Gale wrote:I find it appalling when I see guys and girls kissing in the hallways of schools but when I see two gay boys or two lesbians kissing in public I think it's cute/beautiful. :lana:
Guess the heterosexual (or even homosexual) smooching in public I can take, as long as you don't exceed the limit of three kisses. Any more than that and I just wanna ask them, "I hope you are on your way to a lovehotel and can you please keep that thing private until you are there?"

Really, I don't mind it when you give your honey a quick peck in public.
Just don't overdo it, it makes me cringe.

C-A
Image
Image
eliska
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 167
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:37 pm
Custom Title: Ha...!

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by eliska »

i never learned how to ride a bike either. and i've never gone rollerblading. i used to want to, but by the time my mom deemed me old enough for rollerblades, i'd already lost interest.
That-One-Weird-Kid
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:50 am
Custom Title: ^Me all the time^
Location: Derpland

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by That-One-Weird-Kid »

Half the time I'm generally quiet, mean, and irritable, and the other half I'm hyper and crazy. Also, I've got a pretty crazy imagination and see conspiracies in EVERYTHING. Most of the time, at least.
Emiko Nabile Gale
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2426
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
Location: Kurain Village
Contact:

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Emiko Nabile Gale »

I can't eat without my elbows on the table...Yes I know it's not polite.
CatMuto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9918
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by CatMuto »

Emiko Gale wrote:I can't eat without my elbows on the table...Yes I know it's not polite.
I never got that whole thing, anyway.
My god, they're elbows. It's not like I'm sitting my ass onto the table after pulling my pants down. I generally eat with elbows on the table, even if I end up going into a restaurant to eat, there's at least one elbow on the table.

Then again, I generally don't understand etiquette in various locations.

C-A
Image
Image
Emiko Nabile Gale
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2426
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
Location: Kurain Village
Contact:

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Emiko Nabile Gale »

CatMuto wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:I can't eat without my elbows on the table...Yes I know it's not polite.
I never got that whole thing, anyway.
My god, they're elbows. It's not like I'm sitting my ass onto the table after pulling my pants down. I generally eat with elbows on the table, even if I end up going into a restaurant to eat, there's at least one elbow on the table.

Then again, I generally don't understand etiquette in various locations.

C-A
*giggles* You make an awesome point.

Then again, my family isn't all about manners since we eat at a counter and my brother has his own fancy way of sitting on a stool.

Now, if I was with my royal relatives...I would probably just ask to eat on the roof, and sleep on the roof.
ZanarkandGabe
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by ZanarkandGabe »

I think the strangest thing about me is my lack of social skills and my disliking of small talk and seemingly frivolous things in society. It got to the point to where I did'nt want any part of modern society and I almost joined a monastary just to get away from it. Thankfully I decided to stop running...
Emiko Nabile Gale
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2426
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
Location: Kurain Village
Contact:

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Emiko Nabile Gale »

ZanarkandGabe wrote:I think the strangest thing about me is my lack of social skills and my disliking of small talk and seemingly frivolous things in society. It got to the point to where I did'nt want any part of modern society and I almost joined a monastary just to get away from it. Thankfully I decided to stop running...
That IS strange! O_O
ZanarkandGabe
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by ZanarkandGabe »

Emiko Gale wrote:
ZanarkandGabe wrote:I think the strangest thing about me is my lack of social skills and my disliking of small talk and seemingly frivolous things in society. It got to the point to where I did'nt want any part of modern society and I almost joined a monastary just to get away from it. Thankfully I decided to stop running...
That IS strange! O_O

Yeah it is. Not may people choose to renounce everything just because they don't like the way things are. Haha
Emiko Nabile Gale
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2426
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
Location: Kurain Village
Contact:

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Emiko Nabile Gale »

Sometimes I don't mind cliches.
DoMaya
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3481
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
Custom Title: The Real Human Being

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by DoMaya »

The strangest thing about me would be my wavelength, I'm never quite in tune with everyone else.


Also, sometimes I can see infinity.
I can have my thought process go so far that for a split second I lose my mind, my head becomes blank, all the tiny things that buzz around in my head vanish and I almost comprehend eternity. It's so strange, imagine having all the information going into one spot in your head, and that singularity shooting off into a small pinhole that holds everything you've ever dreamed about, I always see my mind's eye shooting through a light tunnel into a brighter light.
I think I may have seen... Someone there once, but maybe I'm just imaging things.
Image
General Luigi
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4215
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm
Custom Title: In Justice We Trust
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by General Luigi »

I can't stand the way short-sleeved clothes feel. Even if it's over ninety degrees (a little over thirty Celsius for those of you more familiar with the metric system), I'll still wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt. I already hated hot weather, but my... inability... to dress for it certainly doesn't help matters.
Image
I'll always love you, Max.
CatMuto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9918
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by CatMuto »

DoMaya wrote:Also, sometimes I can see infinity.
I can have my thought process go so far that for a split second I lose my mind, my head becomes blank, all the tiny things that buzz around in my head vanish and I almost comprehend eternity.
Ahahaha... hahaha... I can do that sometimes, too, but that's what causes my panic attacks.
Ahaha.... I have to go bite my finger now...

C-A
Image
Image
DoMaya
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3481
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
Custom Title: The Real Human Being

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by DoMaya »

CatMuto wrote:
DoMaya wrote:Also, sometimes I can see infinity.
I can have my thought process go so far that for a split second I lose my mind, my head becomes blank, all the tiny things that buzz around in my head vanish and I almost comprehend eternity.
Ahahaha... hahaha... I can do that sometimes, too, but that's what causes my panic attacks.
Ahaha.... I have to go bite my finger now...

C-A
So the overflow of comprehension makes you go into panic attacks?
I kind of like the way it feels. I don't know what a prolonged exposure to it would do to me, I'd probably go full retard
I wonder if this is what certain opiates do?
Image
Lucy
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 824
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 pm
Custom Title: Let it go and move it move it
Location: Layton Land

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Lucy »

Gnobo wrote:I don't fit into any of the social cliques that are in my high school class, I just wander into conversations awkwardly and wait for someone to say something I can relate to.

Also, this is really embarrassing but.........I never learned how to ride a bike when I was a kid. :sadshoe:

For some reason, it was always really hard to balance myself.
Neither did I! And the idea of learning how to ride a bike is kind of embarrassing now. :sad-maya:
Image
Within Temptation
Hylian100
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 845
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:16 pm
Custom Title: Captain Ascot and the Survey Corps!
Location: Scotland

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Hylian100 »

Spiders are some of my favourite creatures, they're fascinating. Obviously, I wouldn't want one of the dangerous ones to wind up on my neck, but they're still interesting. Much less evil than wasps, too.

Also, despite being incredibly ticklish, I like being tickled.

Despite owning a guitar, I've never actually got round to learning to play it, like I intended to. (It is a nice guitar, though, was a birthday gift one year, and I don't want to part with it, I'll play it some day, I'm sure.)
CatMuto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9918
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by CatMuto »

Hylian100 wrote:Despite owning a guitar, I've never actually got round to learning to play it, like I intended to. (It is a nice guitar, though, was a birthday gift one year, and I don't want to part with it, I'll play it some day, I'm sure.)
Heh
I had a guitar once, accoustic kind, and wanted to learn how to play it. Same with bass guitar, piano, violin, etc, etc but I never got around to it. Or could never even get started on it, because... well, I can't read notes. Show me a music sheet and I can say, "C, D, E, F, H, G, C" - wait, was that the whole row? Was that right? I think there was an A after the F? - but tell me to sing in a specific note or play specific note and I am running a blank.
My mother says it's because I never bothered to learn them.
I say it's because any music lesson in school told me about the notes, but not how to read them.

C-A
Image
Image
Emiko Nabile Gale
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2426
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
Location: Kurain Village
Contact:

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Emiko Nabile Gale »

I have my own philosophy that we each and every one of us come from different "worlds." And no, I am not talking about religion or race, I'm talking about how we see life.

To me we are all stuck in our own bubbles and it's hard for others to truly enter.

Sometimes when someone tells me about a concept that exists in their world I would say, "that doesn't exist in my world."
Micaela Mousiki
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:27 pm
Custom Title: Your average dudette
Location: In my room, in front of the computer.

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Micaela Mousiki »

Despite being 18, I never learned how to cook. My mom is ashamed of that. xD;
Maybe I should learn someday...MAYBE. I hate cooking.

And for some reason, I can't find babies cute. :sadshoe:
Image
Gnobo
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 704
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
Custom Title: State Alchemist
Contact:

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Gnobo »

Micaela Mousiki wrote:Despite being 18, I never learned how to cook. My mom is ashamed of that. xD;
Maybe I should learn someday...MAYBE. I hate cooking.

And for some reason, I can't find babies cute. :sadshoe:
Pfft, I'm 17 and I barely know anything about cooking. Well...I do know how to cook my own meatloaf recipe, but that's about it. Although I do find cooking to be kind of fun.

But babies are adorable! :larry:
CatMuto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9918
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by CatMuto »

Micaela Mousiki wrote:And for some reason, I can't find babies cute. :sadshoe:
Eeeeeh, I don't really find 'em cute, either.
Sometimes I see a little toddler girl and think it's kinda cute, but not every time I see a baby. Mostly because I see videos parents have taken of their babies, toddlers or young children falling asleep while eating and going "Aww~hawww, isn't that adowable~? Sho cyuuuuuute~" which I don't find cute at all.
If the kid is tired, put it to fucking bed.

As for not cooking.... I know how to cook some things, but... I'm not what you'd call a cook.
And I don't really wanna learn, either. The stuff I wanna eat, I can already cook.

C-A
Image
Image
Micaela Mousiki
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:27 pm
Custom Title: Your average dudette
Location: In my room, in front of the computer.

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Micaela Mousiki »

Gnobo wrote: But babies are adorable! :larry:
I know, I'm a monster! :nixiesob:
CatMuto wrote: As for not cooking.... I know how to cook some things, but... I'm not what you'd call a cook.
And I don't really wanna learn, either. The stuff I wanna eat, I can already cook.

C-A
Perhaps the only thing I can do is a cheesecake, maybe I should learn 2 recipes more and I'll be done with my cooking career. xD
Image
xBadass-Shih-na~x
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:15 am
Custom Title: Sheer badassery

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by xBadass-Shih-na~x »

That I dislike the thought of falling in love, especially since most guys(and some girls) are jackasses these days, I don't really like most kids, and I wish Pokemon was real.Even though some of it can really creep you out if you think hard enough.....

Oh, and I enjoy creepy, bloody stuff, even though I'm rather shy in real life. :edgy:
MrAwesome
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:48 am
Custom Title: Ace what-ever-my-ranking-is

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by MrAwesome »

Well, I'm not really strange myself, but a lot of strange things happen around me.
Image
Javadoze
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 374
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:53 am
Location: Under your nose
Contact:

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Javadoze »

When typing things down in a post or writing something in general, I tend to have no problem. But then, my inner perfectionist kicks in and I get displeased with a large section or the whole thing. Occasionally, this leads to me contemplating on posting something but ending up deleting the entire post.
Image
Inspector Grosky is prepared to arrest you in style with finesse with his chesthair sheltering innocent kittens.
Post Reply