Request thread
-
TheOtherAttorney
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:30 am
- Custom Title: Ladders are the most importiant thing.
Re: Request thread
Can I have some help with art for my game? I'm...:aliahands: not too good at it m'self.
-
Suzune Kazama
- Suspect

- Posts: 21
- Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:19 pm
- Custom Title: *Ching! Chingeling-ching!*
Re: Request thread
Well, sure, I'd love to help you, but... what kind of art do you need? And how many pieces? And is there a (strict) deadline?TheOtherAttorney wrote:Can I have some help with art for my game? I'm...:aliahands: not too good at it m'self.
-
Sligneris
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1155
- Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:53 pm
Re: Request thread
Could someone draw a mech with a head made out of the prosecutor's badge?
I just have to see it.
I just have to see it.
-
linkinboss
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:00 pm
- Custom Title: Ace Scientist
Re: Request thread
I was wondering, someone can make an hoax out of AA:DD with phoenix in classic outfit looking as if he was in a case from the first games?. I mean, to look like a remake of the game (which would be pretty cool btw).
-
kamuixmod
- Suspect

- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:45 pm
Re: Request thread
Could someone make a Sprite or gif of Bobby Fulbright, standing there and then taking his Badge to shout "In Justice we trust" ?
-
mercurialSK
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 214
- Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:42 am
- Contact:
Re: Request thread
Sligneris wrote:Could someone draw a mech with a head made out of the prosecutor's badge?
I just have to see it.
Spoiler: ???
-
Sir Duke
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 566
- Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:30 am
- Custom Title: The King of All
Re: Request thread
Will someone please make me a sig of Marvel hero Deadpool with Phoenix Wright?
It would be much appreciated.

It would be much appreciated.
The king of all, Sir Duke
-
P.B. Crudstache
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 419
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 pm
- Custom Title: Too bad. Waluigi Time.
- Location: 667 Dark Avenue
Re: Request thread
Could someone draw me Luke Atmey dressed as the Riddler? Preferably the Batman: The Animated Series outfit.
-
inunokanojo
- Suspect

- Posts: 48
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:46 am
- Custom Title: Objection!
- Location: In Hobo!Nick's hoodie.
- Contact:
-
Crane043
- Suspect

- Posts: 38
- Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:24 am
- Custom Title: おい、パイ食わねぇか?
Re: Request thread
Hi. I'm new to this thread.
Anyways, can I request for somebody to draw Athena's Widget sitting (fitting) inside Apollo's gold wristband?
It's not a hurry, but I just need it for a Justicykes fanfic that I am writing.
Anyways, can I request for somebody to draw Athena's Widget sitting (fitting) inside Apollo's gold wristband?
It's not a hurry, but I just need it for a Justicykes fanfic that I am writing.
Check out my SoundCloud for Ace Attorney Transcriptions. And even AA style remixes of Nintendo music. .... Yeah, so basically a lot of Ace Attorney stuff.
https://soundcloud.com/crane43
Oh, and I'm Japanese.
https://soundcloud.com/crane43
Oh, and I'm Japanese.
-
Rayaj
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 138
- Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm
- Custom Title: Ace Culprit
- Location: pilipinas
- Contact:
Re: Request thread
May I request for a sprite of these "Case Closed" (Detective Conan) characters?
*Conan Edogawa
*Ran Mouri
*Kogorou Mouri
I will really appreciate anyone who will help me with this... I'll give his/her a copy of my game script. Thank You!!
We are currently working on Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Organization on the Games thread.
*Conan Edogawa
*Ran Mouri
*Kogorou Mouri
I will really appreciate anyone who will help me with this... I'll give his/her a copy of my game script. Thank You!!
We are currently working on Ace Attorney: Encounter with the Black Organization on the Games thread.

-
North Matthews
- Suspect

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:42 am
- Custom Title: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image
Re: Request thread
i want Athena Cykes. :l
-
Linkisahero
- Suspect

- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:30 pm
- Location: Argentina
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Request thread
Can I have a banner of Edgeworth sipping tea and text on the side saying "Oliver: Edgeworth Fanatic" on the side? I can't really offer anything other than my thanks. 
-
RockManX
- Suspect

- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:03 pm
- Custom Title: The Legendary Maverick Hunter.
- Location: Arcadia
Re: Request thread
May I request a custom Ace Attorney cover that contains Mega Man X as the main character? Basically I want it saying Ace Attorney with Mega man X's silhouette pointing like how Phoenix Wright would. Above Ace Attorney I would like for it to say "Mega Man X" where the protagonist's name is supposed to go. Then in the background, I'd like for Mega Man X, Zero, Alia, and Nana (Mega Man X:Command Mission) to be where the characters appear. I'm currently making a game that combines the aspects of Ace Attorney and Mega Man X (at this point, obviously) and the cover art is needed.
If you're interested in more info, my thread is in Games section of Present Evidence.
If you're interested in more info, my thread is in Games section of Present Evidence.
-
BurntShooter
- Suspect

- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:38 pm
Re: Request thread
Looking for a logo for a fangame, With the silhouette of this guy instead of phoenix, With the "Phoenix Wright" Swapped out with "Gyakuten Saiban", And the "Ace Attorney" With the colour of red as the suit.
Email it to me at BurntShooter@outlook.com
Thanks!
Email it to me at BurntShooter@outlook.com
Thanks!
-
allamanda29
- Suspect

- Posts: 18
- Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 11:49 pm
Re: Request thread
Hi, i'm new to this thread.
Can someone draw Nick in a wheelchair, crying, and Maya wiped tears streaming down in Nick's cheek? I need it for the fanfiction I wrote.
Unfortunately, i can only give a thanks :)
Thank you so much !
Can someone draw Nick in a wheelchair, crying, and Maya wiped tears streaming down in Nick's cheek? I need it for the fanfiction I wrote.
Unfortunately, i can only give a thanks :)
Thank you so much !
-
Mr.Edge
- Suspect

- Posts: 30
- Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:09 am
- Custom Title: The Edgy Attorney
- Location: Illinois
Re: Request thread
This isn't necessarily a request, but if anyone's looking for someone that can draw maps I'm willing to help for free. I'd like to gain more experience from drawing maps. Here's an example of a map I made for visualization of a story I'm writing.
And, an unmarked version of the map.
Spoiler: Map
Spoiler: Unmarked Map

The fate of two worlds lies in the hands of three lawyers...
A crossover nobody asked for coming never
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Request thread
Already did this myself
Last edited by Southern Corn on Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
087-B
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 79
- Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:58 am
- Custom Title: To lurk, or not to lurk.
Re: Request thread
Would this be the place to ask for a blank PW box art template...? I've searched everywhere but can't find one, and it's not a sprite so...
I'd prefer it in a PNG format, if anything.
I'd prefer it in a PNG format, if anything.
-
WildBen
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:40 am
Re: Request thread
hello guys;
i have unusual request. would you be so kind to send me saves from Trials and Tribulations (with access to all cases from the get go)? i just wanted to refresh turnabout beginnings and bridge to the turnabout (on DeSmuME emulator).
i have all original games on my NDS, but it's just hours and hours of playing. last time i played i did finish third case, but my save file did corrupt, so i couldn't finish the game.
will be much appreciated for this act of selflessness, guys.
i have unusual request. would you be so kind to send me saves from Trials and Tribulations (with access to all cases from the get go)? i just wanted to refresh turnabout beginnings and bridge to the turnabout (on DeSmuME emulator).
i have all original games on my NDS, but it's just hours and hours of playing. last time i played i did finish third case, but my save file did corrupt, so i couldn't finish the game.
will be much appreciated for this act of selflessness, guys.
-
Apollo4Justice
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 357
- Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:05 pm
- Custom Title: I'm fine and ready for justice!
- Location: Florida
Re: Request thread
(This is really more of a place for fanart requests, Ben...)WildBen wrote:hello guys;
i have unusual request. would you be so kind to send me saves from Trials and Tribulations (with access to all cases from the get go)? i just wanted to refresh turnabout beginnings and bridge to the turnabout (on DeSmuME emulator).
i have all original games on my NDS, but it's just hours and hours of playing. last time i played i did finish third case, but my save file did corrupt, so i couldn't finish the game.
will be much appreciated for this act of selflessness, guys.
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!
-
Jmariofan7
- Suspect

- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:18 am
Re: Request thread
Fanart/Comic Request: Maya Fey in Prison Uniform
AU where Phoenix didn't exist and Maya got the guilty verdict. Since the universe clearly wants her to be in Prison, why not give it what it wants and give Maya a much needed clothing change that we never see her in, or also try to draw some fan art of this series greatest couple, Maya X Prison Cell.
It can either be stripes or an orange jumpsuit.
Please? :)
AU where Phoenix didn't exist and Maya got the guilty verdict. Since the universe clearly wants her to be in Prison, why not give it what it wants and give Maya a much needed clothing change that we never see her in, or also try to draw some fan art of this series greatest couple, Maya X Prison Cell.
It can either be stripes or an orange jumpsuit.
Please? :)
-
Pual Leeceman
- Suspect

- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:12 am
- Custom Title: Bubble blowin officer
Re: Request thread
Can someone draw Py Wright box art with my dudes here on it? The protagonist is the green guy by the way. His name is Hosay Alberto.




The Background is a dark green,and i think you all know what color to title should be just by looking at hosay.




The Background is a dark green,and i think you all know what color to title should be just by looking at hosay.
I AM ZIIIIIIIIM!!!!
-
JoekerTrack
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 184
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:45 pm
- Custom Title: The world ends with you
Re: Request thread
Looking for cool people to help me with a request. I want a rough sketch of the MC of my fangame.
Spoiler:
Eram quod es, eris quod sum
Veronica Stark: Ace Attorney - Burden of Proof
Veronica Stark: Ace Attorney - Burden of Proof








