Hello, I'm SK.Latest Updates wrote:20/5/16: Young Franziska front (4 + 0 + 0)![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
4/5/16: Velvet Valentine usable sprites
2/9/15: GS6 hype Athena Extra release
17/8/15: Some small sprites and stuff and Athena Extended is retired now.
I'm a little obsessed with improving, so if there's anything to critique I'm happy to receive (or give, let me know if you're wanting... word of warning, I can get very nitpicky at times).
Sorry, I don't take requests, only commissions.
Standard use conditions apply for all sprites in this section, except where specified.Standard use conditions wrote:- Hotlinking is preferred.
- Using, editing, and redistribution is allowed for non-commercial purposes so long as it is on the permission list.
Getting on the permission list:
- Credit must be present
- Send me a link of where your thing is once it's up (you don't need to ask beforehand) so I can take a look at it and promo you :)
- Linking back isn't required but it is appreciated.
Brackets go (still sprites + startup or animated + miscellaneous).
Public works in progress:





Yeah, there used to be stuff here, but it's all old and needed updating. I'll get around to working on the rest of this section eventually.
In the meantime I'll leave the three links that started this section nearly a year ago:
» How To Draw: For Beginners - Check it out to rehash the fundamentals. It's skimmable.
» Tsugumo's Spriting Guide - The theory for emulating full illustrations on a pixel level. Requires prior knowledge of values and shading to fully utilise.
» Adobe CS2 Downloads - with serial numbers, provided by Adobe, which means you can get Photoshop or whatever you want. The only catch is that CS2 is fairly outdated - the only difference is really just that the newer versions are just easier to use and shinier.























Credit mandatory.





| 


















