Favorite DD/AA quotes

It took 6 years, but the fifth main Ace Attorney game has arrived! Dust off your attorney's badges and chat Dual Destinies here.
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Church Of Sumire »

"But the vastness of space shows us how insignificant we are in the scheme of things. The Darkness just goes on forever, and ever, and ever..."
-Solomon Sol Starbuck
Yash K. Productions
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
Location: Tehm'pul Temple

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Yash K. Productions »

"What?! Picking on the new kid? Not cool, Mr. Wright, not cool..."
-Apollo Justice, Turnabout Reclaimed
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Alonso Swift
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 737
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:04 am
Custom Title: Ace Explorer
Location: The Yggdrasil Labyrinth

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Alonso Swift »

"Hello? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me!"
-Athena Cykes, The Monstrous Turnabout

Just something about the fact that she quoted Pink Floyd lyrics is awesome! :draw:
Image
Well? Are we going or what?
Thane
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 970
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Thane »

"F-FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE!"

- Phoenix Wright

No but seriously, it has to be Blackquill saying something along the lines of "fuck it, we'll be out on a stroll."
Image
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Church Of Sumire »

Thane wrote:No but seriously, it has to be Blackquill saying something along the lines of "fuck it, we'll be out on a stroll."


That would have been awesome. I never understood why they could just have them curse since it is a M rated game.
BonnyMono
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 508
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:17 pm
Custom Title: GETCH'ER SCIENTIFIC STUFF READY

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by BonnyMono »

Fool Bright wrote:
Thane wrote:No but seriously, it has to be Blackquill saying something along the lines of "fuck it, we'll be out on a stroll."


That would have been awesome. I never understood why they could just have them curse since it is a M rated game.

It wouldn't feel like an AA game to just... cuss. Hell, I don't even know why how fitting someone just blurted out "YOLO" out of the blue.
"Oh holy father, holy Brother, holy master... My sacred mission is at last complete. With these two hands, mankind is saved. I am your will made flesh. In your name, I give thanks."
Mr. C
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 935
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm
Custom Title: Previously Cardiovore
Location: England

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Mr. C »

"I hope it's not a SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!"
- Apollo Justice, referring to Scuttlebutt in her box
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Damarus
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:44 pm
Custom Title: Logic ~ The Way To The Truth
Location: H.P.'s Office, Room 1202, Portugal

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Damarus »

"Apollo, tie me up in a new pose! Wait, you're not into this sort of thing, are you?"

-Athena Cykes, Turnabout Academy
ImageImageImage


Get away from my Miles, you old windbag!
Thane
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 970
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Thane »

Damarus wrote:"Apollo, tie me up in a new pose! Wait, you're not into this sort of thing, are you?"

-Athena Cykes, Turnabout Academy


If this had been an even more Japanese game (as in overusage of manga tropes), someone in court would've had a nosebleed.

As for the swearing thing, while Ace Attorney is not a game that should ever go overboard with cussing, it would've fit better if Blackquill had simply said "fuck it" when he left the courtroom.
Image
Yash K. Productions
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
Location: Tehm'pul Temple

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Yash K. Productions »

"Bloody hell! You duplicitous little-!"
-Simon Blackquill, The Monstrous Turnabout
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Klonoahedgehog
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2022
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:20 am
Custom Title: Gardevoir lover
Location: Puerto rico

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Klonoahedgehog »

This isn't a quote from Dual destinies as i haven't played it yet but this quote is one of the best lines in the series.

"A breach!? Here? Bailiff! Get my steed, we must retreat at once!"
-The Judge, Trials and tribulations.
Image
My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/
Mr. C
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 935
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm
Custom Title: Previously Cardiovore
Location: England

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Mr. C »

Klonoahedgehog wrote:This isn't a quote from Dual destinies as i haven't played it yet but this quote is one of the best lines in the series.

"A breach!? Here? Bailiff! Get my steed, we must retreat at once!"
-The Judge, Trials and tribulations.

There's actually a similar quote involving a steed in DD!
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Damarus
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:44 pm
Custom Title: Logic ~ The Way To The Truth
Location: H.P.'s Office, Room 1202, Portugal

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Damarus »

Cardiovore wrote:
Klonoahedgehog wrote:This isn't a quote from Dual destinies as i haven't played it yet but this quote is one of the best lines in the series.

"A breach!? Here? Bailiff! Get my steed, we must retreat at once!"
-The Judge, Trials and tribulations.

There's actually a similar quote involving a steed in DD!



"B-B-Bailiff! On your steed and after that witness!

The Judge, The Cosmic Turnabout
ImageImageImage


Get away from my Miles, you old windbag!
JesusMonroe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by JesusMonroe »

"Objection! Objection! I object to Detective Fulbright's definition of Justice!"

Actually, that entire sequence where Blackquill first broke out of his shackles had me in tears
Thane
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 970
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Thane »

JesusMonroe wrote:"Objection! Objection! I object to Detective Fulbright's definition of Justice!"

Actually, that entire sequence where Blackquill first broke out of his shackles had me in tears


I think that that scene captures the spirit of the Ace Attorney games perfectly.
Image
BonnyMono
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 508
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:17 pm
Custom Title: GETCH'ER SCIENTIFIC STUFF READY

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by BonnyMono »

"Your duty to defend your "crying ant"? Don't you mean your "crying orca", Mr.Wright?

~~Judge, from Turnabout Reclaimed~~

Dialogue:

L'Belle: Ah ha ha ha! LOOKS like the joke's on YOU, my sweaty little friend!
Athena: Apollo! You mind if I wring his neck?!
Apollo: Wait in line, 'cause I'm going first!

~~The Monstrous Turnabout~~
"Oh holy father, holy Brother, holy master... My sacred mission is at last complete. With these two hands, mankind is saved. I am your will made flesh. In your name, I give thanks."
Damarus
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:44 pm
Custom Title: Logic ~ The Way To The Truth
Location: H.P.'s Office, Room 1202, Portugal

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Damarus »

(Come back, my beautiful contradiction.)

-Phoenix Wright, not sure if from The Cosmic Turnabout or Turnabout for Tomorrow.
ImageImageImage


Get away from my Miles, you old windbag!
Jean Descole
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2859
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm
Custom Title: The cape is self-fluttering
Location: The Bostonius

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Jean Descole »

Apollo: Wait, are you crying?
Athena: I'm not cr-crying! There was something in my eye!
Apollo: (Um, they're called "tears"...)
-Apollo Justice & Athena Cykes, The Monstrous Turnabout, Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies (GS5)
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by WaitingforGodot »

Thane wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:"Objection! Objection! I object to Detective Fulbright's definition of Justice!"

Actually, that entire sequence where Blackquill first broke out of his shackles had me in tears


I think that that scene captures the spirit of the Ace Attorney games perfectly.


Yes! :godot:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
JesusMonroe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by JesusMonroe »

Thane wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:"Objection! Objection! I object to Detective Fulbright's definition of Justice!"

Actually, that entire sequence where Blackquill first broke out of his shackles had me in tears


I think that that scene captures the spirit of the Ace Attorney games perfectly.

Agreed. I also like how it's complete chaos and then you just hear, "SILENCE!" and everybody (including the player) just shuts up and listens
plsontaesung
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:39 pm
Custom Title: Paul Sohn

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by plsontaesung »

"Where is my bottle of 'Adieu' so I can return the favor?"
- Apollo Justice, after got 'Bonjour' cologne sprayed by L'Belle.

I ROFL'd with that.
I'm Korean, I beg your apology for my horrible english grammer.
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by WaitingforGodot »

plsontaesung wrote:"Where is my bottle of 'Adieu' so I can return the favor?"
- Apollo Justice, after got 'Bonjour' cologne sprayed by L'Belle.

I ROFL'd with that.


Haha, I loved that one as well.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
9mayasato9
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:38 am
Custom Title: Heh heh.
Location: Japanifornia, CA.

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by 9mayasato9 »

"Live your life and never give up... for the sake of those who are gone, as well!"
- Phoenix Wright, near the end of Turnabout Reclaimed.
So I finally grew a brain and remembered to give myself a signature... Whoopee.
Snackoos IRL. They are delicious and are covered in real chocolate. #so-grateful-I'm-Filipino

Excuse me if I contradict myself. I do that.
JesusMonroe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by JesusMonroe »

Damarus wrote:(Come back, my beautiful contradiction.)

-Phoenix Wright, not sure if from The Cosmic Turnabout or Turnabout for Tomorrow.

It's Turnabout Countdown after the last cross examination
Damarus
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:44 pm
Custom Title: Logic ~ The Way To The Truth
Location: H.P.'s Office, Room 1202, Portugal

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Damarus »

JesusMonroe wrote:
Damarus wrote:(Come back, my beautiful contradiction.)

-Phoenix Wright, not sure if from The Cosmic Turnabout or Turnabout for Tomorrow.

It's Turnabout Countdown after the last cross examination



Yes, that's it! Thanks. :edgey:
ImageImageImage


Get away from my Miles, you old windbag!
9mayasato9
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:38 am
Custom Title: Heh heh.
Location: Japanifornia, CA.

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by 9mayasato9 »

^Actually, I seem to recall it popping up in all three of those cases...
So I finally grew a brain and remembered to give myself a signature... Whoopee.
Snackoos IRL. They are delicious and are covered in real chocolate. #so-grateful-I'm-Filipino

Excuse me if I contradict myself. I do that.
Yash K. Productions
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
Location: Tehm'pul Temple

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Yash K. Productions »

5 quotes from Blackquill:
1: "Indeed, you are quite fair... fairly DESPERATE!!!"
2: "Balderdash."
3: "Stop your bleating this instant. You look an utter fool."
4: "...Fool Bright."
5: My signature.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Klonoahedgehog
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2022
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:20 am
Custom Title: Gardevoir lover
Location: Puerto rico

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Klonoahedgehog »

Image
^ This exchange in the game.
Image
My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Church Of Sumire »

Klonoahedgehog wrote:Image
^ This exchange in the game.


I liked the references that they made in the game.
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by WaitingforGodot »

GyakutenFanatic wrote:5 quotes from Blackquill:
1: "Indeed, you are quite fair... fairly DESPERATE!!!"
2: "Balderdash."
3: "Stop your bleating this instant. You look an utter fool."
4: "...Fool Bright."
5: My signature.


I adore his "balderdash" and such.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Going for Miles »

Comedy-wise, Apollo made this game for me. His comments and inner monologue were great in AJ as well, but in terms of being funny he's stepped up a bit. And his facial expressions really sold it. Like the glorious "SNAAAAKE!", the bottle of "Adieu", pig latin, feeling leftout when Klavier and Athena are speaking German, "I'm going first" about wringing L'Belle's neck... Without any specific examples he had some great lines in Turnabout quiz as well. And of course, there's this baby:

Athena: Wait...you don't think this box is...
Myriam: Sss, sss, sss... Hands off!
Athena: I knew it. I'd know that voice anywhere.
Apollo: Let's just ignore it. I mean, it made its wishes loud and clear.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by WaitingforGodot »

GoingforMiles wrote:Comedy-wise, Apollo made this game for me. His comments and inner monologue were great in AJ as well, but in terms of being funny he's stepped up a bit. And his facial expressions really sold it. Like the glorious "SNAAAAKE!", the bottle of "Adieu", pig latin, feeling leftout when Klavier and Athena are speaking German, "I'm going first" about wringing L'Belle's neck... Without any specific examples he had some great lines in Turnabout quiz as well. And of course, there's this baby:

Athena: Wait...you don't think this box is...
Myriam: Sss, sss, sss... Hands off!
Athena: I knew it. I'd know that voice anywhere.
Apollo: Let's just ignore it. I mean, it made its wishes loud and clear.


Apollo is amazing in DD. I liked him in AJ, but now I absolutely adore him. I really appreciate his sense of humour.

When did he speak pig latin?
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Going for Miles »

WaitingforGodot wrote:
GoingforMiles wrote:Comedy-wise, Apollo made this game for me. His comments and inner monologue were great in AJ as well, but in terms of being funny he's stepped up a bit. And his facial expressions really sold it. Like the glorious "SNAAAAKE!", the bottle of "Adieu", pig latin, feeling leftout when Klavier and Athena are speaking German, "I'm going first" about wringing L'Belle's neck... Without any specific examples he had some great lines in Turnabout quiz as well. And of course, there's this baby:

Athena: Wait...you don't think this box is...
Myriam: Sss, sss, sss... Hands off!
Athena: I knew it. I'd know that voice anywhere.
Apollo: Let's just ignore it. I mean, it made its wishes loud and clear.


Apollo is amazing in DD. I liked him in AJ, but now I absolutely adore him. I really appreciate his sense of humour.

When did he speak pig latin?


I was (platonically) smitten by him by 4-2 already (examining everything in Wright Anything Agency just to hear his comment on the stuff) but he really has refined his jokes and sarcasm, despite still being a bit blunt. I really appreciate his occasional un-sense of humour.

In case 3 when Athena was about to say something she shouldn't (to Klavier?). Ayest to the nayest, Athena. No, I don't know, but it was something like that. :eh?:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by WaitingforGodot »

GoingforMiles wrote:I was (platonically) smitten by him by 4-2 already (examining everything in Wright Anything Agency just to hear his comment on the stuff) but he really has refined his jokes and sarcasm, despite still being a bit blunt. I really appreciate his occasional un-sense of humour.

In case 3 when Athena was about to say something she shouldn't (to Klavier?). Ayest to the nayest, Athena. No, I don't know, but it was something like that. :eh?:


Hehe, I thought that as well, after posting my reply. He can be damn amusing, both intentionally and (on his part) unintentionally.

Ahest to the thankest! (I'm not fluent in pig latin, so there might have been some errors in that "sentence". I will enter a pig latin-course very soon.)

Edit: That "sentence", not "that sentence".
Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Going for Miles »

Gotta love a deadpan snarker. :apollo:

Nemum problemum.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Yash K. Productions
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
Location: Tehm'pul Temple

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Yash K. Productions »

Blackquill's "self-reflective essay":
Spoiler:
Dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard dotard

A thousand dotards.
Last edited by Yash K. Productions on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Church Of Sumire »

Spoiler: DD Case 5
Aura:her respect as a co-worker wasn't all that I wanted!
Judge:Hmm...then what did you want from her?
Wright:...Did you really just go there, Your honor!?


I died at that moment xD
Klonoahedgehog
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2022
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:20 am
Custom Title: Gardevoir lover
Location: Puerto rico

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Klonoahedgehog »

Image
Image
My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/
User avatar
D.A. McCoy
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1586
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 1:46 am
Custom Title: Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by D.A. McCoy »

There were tons in this game that I really liked, but one of the more subtle ones was in Turnabout Academy. I don't remember the exact quote, but Athena called Hugh O'Connor a "Hipster Doofus". Always fun to see Seinfeld references in media.
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.
Yash K. Productions
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
Location: Tehm'pul Temple

Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes

Post by Yash K. Productions »

Fool Bright wrote:
Spoiler: DD Case 5
Aura:her respect as a co-worker wasn't all that I wanted!
Judge:Hmm...then what did you want from her?
Wright:...Did you really just go there, Your honor!?


I died at that moment xD

Image
That was barely shippable. Plus, you're still alive, so how could you have written this?
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Post Reply