Personality Types?
-
LoopZoop
- Suspect

- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:07 pm
- Custom Title: No, there's no place like London...
- Location: UK
Re: Personality Types?
I got INTP
Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(38%) Thinking(38%) Perceiving(44)%
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (44%)
"They may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them." This especially spoke to me, the number of times I've freaked people out by zoning out and staring into space... but I can see this fits me. Also this: "A major concern for INTPs is the haunting sense of impending failure. They spend considerable time second-guessing themselves." Yeah, I think this is accurate.
Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(38%) Thinking(38%) Perceiving(44)%
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (44%)
"They may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them." This especially spoke to me, the number of times I've freaked people out by zoning out and staring into space... but I can see this fits me. Also this: "A major concern for INTPs is the haunting sense of impending failure. They spend considerable time second-guessing themselves." Yeah, I think this is accurate.
I really am ruggedly handsome, aren't I?
-
Mirii-chan
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 455
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:41 pm
Re: Personality Types?
I got INFJ. (I was pretty even with Thinking and Feeling, though.)
It seems absolutely spot on for me, 100%.
All of the above is true of me. I'm proud to be among company such as Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King, Jr., and weirdly enough, Jerry Seinfeld. 
It seems absolutely spot on for me, 100%.
Spoiler: Whole lot of quoting about INFJs

-
CowboyKing
- Suspect

- Posts: 37
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:44 pm
- Custom Title: Yay
Re: Personality Types?
I was reading about each type ideal mate, for example, INTP ideal mate is ENFP, ENTP ideal mate is the INFJ. Interesting
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Personality Types?
INFP. Reading the detailed description, it fits me to uncanny levels. Although I'm quite in between when it comes to introvert/extrovert, everyone just assumes I'm introvert because I'm bad at socializing xD
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Thelema
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 888
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am
Re: Personality Types?
I got ENTP again, and the page about the type I just read described me even better than I could do it myself.
This test is based on Jung's work, right? That just made me more curious about his theories.
Spoiler:
-
Hikari-chan
- Suspect

- Posts: 38
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:29 pm
- Custom Title: Your Friendly Neighborhood Eccentric.
- Location: SoDak
Re: Personality Types?
I tend to flip-flop between INFJ and INFP on these things. It's weird.
-
Anthony
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2818
- Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:40 am
- Custom Title: d
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: Personality Types?
ISFJ
Introvert(22%) Sensing(1%) Feeling(25%) Judging(56%)
You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)
Introvert(22%) Sensing(1%) Feeling(25%) Judging(56%)
You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: Personality Types?
Haha, same but the opposite. People just assume I'm extrovert because I can be bloody talkative. (I'm, too, somewhere in between, but more introvert.)GoingforMiles wrote:INFP. Reading the detailed description, it fits me to uncanny levels. Although I'm quite in between when it comes to introvert/extrovert, everyone just assumes I'm introvert because I'm bad at socializing xD
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Apollo4Justice
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 357
- Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:05 pm
- Custom Title: I'm fine and ready for justice!
- Location: Florida
Re: Personality Types?
I am an INFJ. Neat.
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Personality Types?
ISTP
Introvert(38%) Sensing(19%) Thinking(12%) Perceiving(25%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (38%)
You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (19%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (25%)
That's what they said. Mostly correct.
Introvert(38%) Sensing(19%) Thinking(12%) Perceiving(25%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (38%)
You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (19%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (25%)
That's what they said. Mostly correct.
- Reznov877
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 107
- Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:42 am
- Location: Watching an Investigation from the bushes
Re: Personality Types?
INFJ
Introvert(19%) iNtuitive(6%) Feeling(9%) Judging(3%)
I'm an Edgeworth... Huh.
Introvert(19%) iNtuitive(6%) Feeling(9%) Judging(3%)
I'm an Edgeworth... Huh.
-
Thelema
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 888
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am
Re: Personality Types?
Now, in 2017, this stuff says I am ENFJ. lulz
ENFJ
Extravert(1%) iNtuitive(72%) Feeling(28%) Judging(3%)
You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
You have distinct preference of Intuition over Sensing (72%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (28%)
You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (3%)
I don't know if my self-perception changes with time. The only thing I can be sure of is that I am intuitive - I suck at everything sensing is about, according to the site. I am generally typed as ENxx, but right now I don't even know if I am acting extroverted anymore.
ENFJ
Extravert(1%) iNtuitive(72%) Feeling(28%) Judging(3%)
You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
You have distinct preference of Intuition over Sensing (72%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (28%)
You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (3%)
I don't know if my self-perception changes with time. The only thing I can be sure of is that I am intuitive - I suck at everything sensing is about, according to the site. I am generally typed as ENxx, but right now I don't even know if I am acting extroverted anymore.
- ProsecutorPRose
- Suspect

- Posts: 29
- Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:18 pm
- Location: Somewhere in the mid-Atlantic US, it varies
Re: Personality Types?
I am a personality unicorn: A female INTJ
78% Introvert
16% Intuitive
50% Thinking
22% Judging
78% Introvert
16% Intuitive
50% Thinking
22% Judging
-
DarkAgea
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 88
- Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:07 pm
- Custom Title: A new dawn.
- Location: In the clouds.
Re: Personality Types?
I'm INTP.
Believed I was an INTP, got INFP on a test I took before, and now... INTP. Both seem to fit me well, honestly.
And now I notice I got this from the site as well:
Because you appear to have marginal or no (1%) preference of Thinking over Feeling, characteristics of more than one personality type may apply to you:
INTP and INFP.
Explains everything.
I feel like this has just explained my whole life better than I could. Wow.
Believed I was an INTP, got INFP on a test I took before, and now... INTP. Both seem to fit me well, honestly.
And now I notice I got this from the site as well:
Because you appear to have marginal or no (1%) preference of Thinking over Feeling, characteristics of more than one personality type may apply to you:
INTP and INFP.
Explains everything.
Spoiler: Some quotes taken
Last edited by DarkAgea on Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Lone
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 175
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am
- Location: Japan
Re: Personality Types?
INTJ
Introvert(41%) iNtuitive(28%) Thinking(19%) Judging(28%)
So slight-moderate on everything. Figures
Introvert(41%) iNtuitive(28%) Thinking(19%) Judging(28%)
So slight-moderate on everything. Figures
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Personality Types?
INTJ. I took another test on this as well and got ISTJ, but I think INTJ suits me better. Thinking over feeling was the one I gravitated towards the strongest, and introversion over extroversion the one with the least difference, 1% or so.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

