Ema: Torrential – (adjective) a word that the target audience probably has no idea what it means.Blackmail by EvilWaffleS
It was another lousy night, the rain was torrential.
Apollo: You mean us?
Apollo: Do not make that joke.Alone in his apartment, Apollo did the only thing he could to pass time.
Klavier: I don’t think anyone was going to, Herr Forehead.
Klaiver: I didn’t know you play guitar.He glanced between his violin, cello and guitar – choosing the guitar.
Apollo: No, but apparently the author thinks I also play violin and cello. She must have missed the part where I said I only knew chords of steel.
Speakers: The management would like to remind the sporkers that leaning on the fourth wall is prohibited within the sporking theater.
Apollo: *sigh*
Phoenix: So now Apollo’s also a talented singer. What’s next, he knows the cure for cancer?Lifting it onto his lap he began to play and sing the first song that came into his head.
Ema: To be fair, the fic never said he was good at it.
[Song lyrics, nothing extraordinary here.]
Apollo: Wait, if we assume that this building is the Police Department building, then why are Ema and Klavier the only two people in the building? Doesn’t that place always have people in it?On the other side of town Ema was busily typing away on her computer. Stupid reports! I want to go home! She had been typing for so long that her knuckles cracked every time she moved. She was working overtime, around eight in the evening (on top of the ten hour shift she had already done). The only other person in the building with her was Klavier.
Phoenix: Yeah, but those people aren’t named characters. To the author, they’re nonexistent.
Speakers: The management would like to remind the sporkers that breaking the fourth wall is prohibited within the sporking theater.
Klavier: Oh look, a line break. At least there’s something this author knows how to do.-x-x-
[The fic then goes on to detail Klavier having his “alone time”.]
Phoenix: …
Apollo: …
Klavier: …
Ema: ...
All: ...
Phoenix: Oh, it’s one of those fics.
Klavier: It’s “Fraülein”. The diaeresis is important.He finally found what he had been looking for, a way of getting his cute little Fraulien to do whatever he pleased. He printed out said information and fastened his shirt back up. He hoped the Fraulien was still downstairs, all alone.
Phoenix: The what?
Klavier: The two dots above the “u”.
Apollo: So are we just going to ignore the fact that fic Klavier apparently found something to blackmail fic Ema with?
Phoenix: Now you’re catching on.
*ka-tonk*”Fraulien.” He whispered softly in her ear.
“Gwaah!” Ema squealed, trying to push her chair away. “Fuck off Gavin. I have work to do and I’d like to go home soon.”
“You won’t be going home very soon my dear Fraulien.” He whispered..
“What!?”
“I know you want me.” He purred. Ema just happened to glance at the bulge in Klavier’s tight jeans – a big mistake.
Klavier: Ow!
Ema: Do us all a favor and never purr again.
Klavier: That's not me up there!
Ema: Yes, because I would have totally just went along with it if I hadn't been working ten hours a day."More like you want me. You ain't getting no tail of me, you're more likely to get it off a dog." Ema snarled - clearly working more than ten hours a day made her much grumpier than normal.
Apollo: Bit what?"Come on Fraulein." He persisted. "Just touch it?"
"Go fuck yourself, wanker." Ema bit.
Phoenix: Her tongue?
Klavier : Her words?
Ema: My invisible snacks?
Ema: How did Mr. Marshall become a detective again after being arrested for assaulting a police officer?"I thought you might say that, so I found this..."
The sheet contained personal information about her sister - Lana Skye. The information stated that she had broken the law of the precinct - don't date anyone in the workplace - she had been dating the recently promoted-back-to detective Jake Marshall. It had been a well guarded secret - however someone had most likely leaked it into the most private files at the prosecutor's office.
Apollo: What even is the information that proves a relationship between Lana Skye and Jake Marshall?
Klavier: Why would that person decide to place it in a spot only a select few have access to?
Phoenix: Because the author said so.
Apollo: I don't buy it. There's no way any author would be depraved enough to write what I think they're about to write."Give me that!" Ema cried out, launching herself off the chair to grab it from him.
"Na-ah." He directed her attention back to the bulge. "This first."
Phoenix: Not even after Law Plus Chaos?
Apollo: WE WILL NEVER SPEAK OF THAT AGAIN!
Phoenix: If office romance was an offense, there would have been much more controversy during Maggey Byrde's trial."No!" Ema screamed.
"Or I show this to everyone at work, I'm sure this combined with her near scrape of getting a criminal record could get her fired for good ja?"
"No!" Ema pleaded, she couldn't let anything bad happen to Lana. Especially losing her job. "I'll do anything, just promise to destroy it and erase it off the records."
Apollo: But that was years ago, right? Maybe the times have changed.
Ema: Or maybe it's convenient for the plot.
Klavier Herr Wright. Let me just clarify one thing: we can't sue the author for defamation of character?"Anything?" She could sense the meaning in his voice. "Fuck me."
"I won't have sex with you." Ema daren't look him in the face. "Anything but that."
"I am going to make you into a little slave..." His grin was that of the devil.
Phoenix: If we could, we wouldn't be here sporking this fic.
Ema: Can't fic me just arrest him right then and right there? She am a detective and fic Klavier did just threaten her, after all.
Apollo: But wouldn't making Ema have sex with him still count as rape?"W-what!?" He waved the paper before her eyes, she knew she had no choice.
"Do anything and everything I ask and I won't rape you, disobey me and not only will your sister lose her job, you will never be loved by a man again!"
Ema: And why would I not be loved by a man "again" if my sister was outed?
Phoenix: Look, the less complaints you have, the quicker we can get out of here.
Speakers: The management would like to remind the sporkers that they must be paying attention at all times.
Klaiver: Didn't fic me already leave my office? How did he bang his fist on his desk?He banged his fist on his desk. "Do we have a deal?"
Apollo: Perhaps you ran back to your office, banged your fist there for emphasis, then ran back down to Ema's office. ...Because the plot.
Apollo: Yes, thank you for telling us what the narrator just did two lines ago."Bastard..." Ema sobbed. "I-I have no choice..."
Klavier: Hey, you guys are going to keep this as PG as possible, right?"Good, now let's get some of those clothes off..."
"N-no..." She whimpered - so low it was barely audible.
[But first, song lyrics, yay!]
Apollo: You know what? Maybe fic Klavier is just angry fic me plays guitar. Maybe fic me stole a guitar from him, that's why he just decided to up and rape someone.
Klavier: That's not even close to a proper motive.
Apollo: Well it's something.
[And then Klavier and Ema... you know. It's disturbing.]
Phoenix: Even the description is ashamed.
Ema: Even fic me is pointing out the holes in this."Ha ha ha, what a mess I've made you into." He knelt down beside her. "You can go home now but bear this in mind - tell anyone and I'll make sure your sister loses her job, everyone knows what you and I just did and you lose your job too."
"M-my job!? Y-you t-too Gav-!"
Phoenix: If detectives are disposable, then why did Detective Gumshoe show up for nearly every case I took?"It's master! you hear!" He hit her again. "I'm irreplaceable, you're just another detective." He whispered. "You beter be obedient to me from now on, understand me slave?
"Y-yes master..."
Apollo: Well, where is he now?
Phoenix: Who knows? The games never told us.
Speakers: *ahem*
Apollo: There are so many holes in this sentence...-x-x-
She never told anyone when she got home, she ignored her sister and went straight to the bathroom where she took the longest hot water bath she ever recalled having.
Ema: Let me do it. *ahem* Taking a bath after being raped is the least effective thing a rape victim can do. While the victim may want to be "cleaned" from the experience, a shower washes off any evidence that could be used against the rapist. This is taught in forensics seminars for high school students, yet fic me apparently didn't know this. Second, why would fic me not tell fic Lana? Considering the way she talked about her before, consulting her sister should be the first thing she should do. Third, if fic me took a hot water bath and spent way longer than she normally did, wouldn't fic Lana notice this? Instead, she will probably notice no signs that her younger sister is behaving strangely and clearly hiding something from her until someone flat out tells her despite the fact that she raised said younger sister herself.
Apollo: Yeah, that about covers it and more.
And that's all I had. Somewhere along the line, I think my attempts at sporkers just became cardboard cutouts only slightly more in-character than in this fic. Well, thanks to you, I no longer have to read the rest of that fic.





Tumblr (

