Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
TheJettSet27
- Suspect

- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:07 am
- Custom Title: Refreshing like a spring breeze!
- Location: Engarde Mansion
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I would enjoy sporking a fanfiction sometime. In fact, I have a couple lined up. The first one is actually written well, it's just the shipped characters and the use of the magatama I find most interesting:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3925051/1/ ... SUCCESSFUL
This is one I would bring Adrian or Luke in, considering they're the couple in here.
This one is an absolute gem!
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9531051/1/ ... aterslides
Flappy Attorney. Punctuation can be kind of strange, the way it's formatted makes it hard for me to read (personally) and a lot of the chapters are short. Very short.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10596337/1 ... y-attorney
And finally (making this more than a couple) another Kristoph one. He is found not guilty and allowed to roam free. This has bonus points in my book for the mention of him wearing one glove because all I could see in my head was him in a Michael Jackson outfit.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10778356/1 ... Chronicles
So...I'll just leave these here and try to figure out what to do with them. If there's one anybody would like to spork or see me (try really hard) to spork, let me know!
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3925051/1/ ... SUCCESSFUL
This is one I would bring Adrian or Luke in, considering they're the couple in here.
This one is an absolute gem!
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9531051/1/ ... aterslides
Flappy Attorney. Punctuation can be kind of strange, the way it's formatted makes it hard for me to read (personally) and a lot of the chapters are short. Very short.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10596337/1 ... y-attorney
And finally (making this more than a couple) another Kristoph one. He is found not guilty and allowed to roam free. This has bonus points in my book for the mention of him wearing one glove because all I could see in my head was him in a Michael Jackson outfit.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10778356/1 ... Chronicles
So...I'll just leave these here and try to figure out what to do with them. If there's one anybody would like to spork or see me (try really hard) to spork, let me know!
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I for one always love seeing more sporkings and new sporkers.
I vote you start with Flappy Attorney, if only because like four different people have linked to it lately.
I vote you start with Flappy Attorney, if only because like four different people have linked to it lately.
-
TheJettSet27
- Suspect

- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:07 am
- Custom Title: Refreshing like a spring breeze!
- Location: Engarde Mansion
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
So, uh, this is awkward, but if anybody else wants to spork Flappy Attorney go ahead. I talked to my mom a bit about my sporking and she began berating me about "that may be their only outlet for creativity, what if they're a poor ten year old kid, you're being really mean by doing this, you wouldn't like it if somebody did it to you, etc." and now I feel like a piece of crap.
I tried explaining that sporking is more about being funny and not being a dick but she didn't buy it. Just kept lecturing me.
Yep. No Flappy Attorney from me. Sorry
I can't go through with it now. I'd feel too bad. 
(Oh, and yeah, I know this seems like I'm being a doormat of sorts, but I'm not actually that way. It just happens that I'm susceptible to the wonderful effects of guilt-tripping and that sort of thing.)
I tried explaining that sporking is more about being funny and not being a dick but she didn't buy it. Just kept lecturing me.
Yep. No Flappy Attorney from me. Sorry
(Oh, and yeah, I know this seems like I'm being a doormat of sorts, but I'm not actually that way. It just happens that I'm susceptible to the wonderful effects of guilt-tripping and that sort of thing.)
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
If it makes you feel any better, ten-year-olds aren't supposed to be on fanfiction.net in the first place. Last time I checked, you were supposed to be 13+. (Not that it stops people, but it does give you the benefit of the doubt.)TheJettSet27 wrote:So, uh, this is awkward, but if anybody else wants to spork Flappy Attorney go ahead. I talked to my mom a bit about my sporking and she began berating me about "that may be their only outlet for creativity, what if they're a poor ten year old kid, you're being really mean by doing this, you wouldn't like it if somebody did it to you, etc." and now I feel like a piece of crap.
I tried explaining that sporking is more about being funny and not being a dick but she didn't buy it. Just kept lecturing me.
Yep. No Flappy Attorney from me. SorryI can't go through with it now. I'd feel too bad.
(Oh, and yeah, I know this seems like I'm being a doormat of sorts, but I'm not actually that way. It just happens that I'm susceptible to the wonderful effects of guilt-tripping and that sort of thing.)
Anyway, er... sorry?
Somebody else will do Flappy Attorney, I'm sure. (Psst, iglootheraptor, I know you're reading this.)
-
TheJettSet27
- Suspect

- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:07 am
- Custom Title: Refreshing like a spring breeze!
- Location: Engarde Mansion
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Thanks. I feel like such a dork. I might eventually do a sporking, but I need to get my hands on an absolutely terrible fanfiction. Too bad "Phoenix is a Jerk" is already taken.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:If it makes you feel any better, ten-year-olds aren't supposed to be on fanfiction.net in the first place. Last time I checked, you were supposed to be 13+. (Not that it stops people, but it does give you the benefit of the doubt.)TheJettSet27 wrote:So, uh, this is awkward, but if anybody else wants to spork Flappy Attorney go ahead. I talked to my mom a bit about my sporking and she began berating me about "that may be their only outlet for creativity, what if they're a poor ten year old kid, you're being really mean by doing this, you wouldn't like it if somebody did it to you, etc." and now I feel like a piece of crap.
I tried explaining that sporking is more about being funny and not being a dick but she didn't buy it. Just kept lecturing me.
Yep. No Flappy Attorney from me. SorryI can't go through with it now. I'd feel too bad.
(Oh, and yeah, I know this seems like I'm being a doormat of sorts, but I'm not actually that way. It just happens that I'm susceptible to the wonderful effects of guilt-tripping and that sort of thing.)
Anyway, er... sorry?
Somebody else will do Flappy Attorney, I'm sure. (Psst, iglootheraptor, I know you're reading this.)
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Well if you ever need something truly, unquestionably terrible, let me know. I have oh so many bad AA fics bookmarked...TheJettSet27 wrote:Thanks. I feel like such a dork. I might eventually do a sporking, but I need to get my hands on an absolutely terrible fanfiction. Too bad "Phoenix is a Jerk" is already taken.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:If it makes you feel any better, ten-year-olds aren't supposed to be on fanfiction.net in the first place. Last time I checked, you were supposed to be 13+. (Not that it stops people, but it does give you the benefit of the doubt.)TheJettSet27 wrote:So, uh, this is awkward, but if anybody else wants to spork Flappy Attorney go ahead. I talked to my mom a bit about my sporking and she began berating me about "that may be their only outlet for creativity, what if they're a poor ten year old kid, you're being really mean by doing this, you wouldn't like it if somebody did it to you, etc." and now I feel like a piece of crap.
I tried explaining that sporking is more about being funny and not being a dick but she didn't buy it. Just kept lecturing me.
Yep. No Flappy Attorney from me. SorryI can't go through with it now. I'd feel too bad.
(Oh, and yeah, I know this seems like I'm being a doormat of sorts, but I'm not actually that way. It just happens that I'm susceptible to the wonderful effects of guilt-tripping and that sort of thing.)
Anyway, er... sorry?
Somebody else will do Flappy Attorney, I'm sure. (Psst, iglootheraptor, I know you're reading this.)
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
^ Technically, there are the fics designed for ages less than 13, but they are few and far in-between. Imho, even if they are creative outlets for these ten-year-olds, a bad fic is still a bad fic and will inevitably be crushed. Thus for security reasons, we keep the authors themselves anonymous.
After indulging myself in Legal High and J-drama stuff, I feel like I need to get back to either A, my awkward but thought-provoking fanfic, or B, my derpy sporking. I need an outlet somewhere to vent my bouts of creativity.
But I have yet to decide on which fic to work on. What would be appropriate to share in the Sporking Courtroom? I've had enough of mocking the main sporkers, though. Maybe I could try something like this one, even if it'd be more appropriate to bring in said villains into the partyyy...
You know what, I think I'll add this one to the queue. Airey, found any more new absurd fics for the taking? I feel like this sporking won't be complete without AAI villains.
After indulging myself in Legal High and J-drama stuff, I feel like I need to get back to either A, my awkward but thought-provoking fanfic, or B, my derpy sporking. I need an outlet somewhere to vent my bouts of creativity.
But I have yet to decide on which fic to work on. What would be appropriate to share in the Sporking Courtroom? I've had enough of mocking the main sporkers, though. Maybe I could try something like this one, even if it'd be more appropriate to bring in said villains into the partyyy...
You know what, I think I'll add this one to the queue. Airey, found any more new absurd fics for the taking? I feel like this sporking won't be complete without AAI villains.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
My journey through the kinkmeme has recently reached the beginning of the Investigations fics, although I don't have anything too good (read: bad) yet.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:^ Technically, there are the fics designed for ages less than 13, but they are few and far in-between. Imho, even if they are creative outlets for these ten-year-olds, a bad fic is still a bad fic and will inevitably be crushed. Thus for security reasons, we keep the authors themselves anonymous.
After indulging myself in Legal High and J-drama stuff, I feel like I need to get back to either A, my awkward but thought-provoking fanfic, or B, my derpy sporking. I need an outlet somewhere to vent my bouts of creativity.
But I have yet to decide on which fic to work on. What would be appropriate to share in the Sporking Courtroom? I've had enough of mocking the main sporkers, though. Maybe I could try something like this one, even if it'd be more appropriate to bring in said villains into the partyyy...
You know what, I think I'll add this one to the queue. Airey, found any more new absurd fics for the taking? I feel like this sporking won't be complete without AAI villains.
There is this one fic I found a while ago, though.
-
iglootheraptor
- Suspect

- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:38 pm
- Custom Title: We had to sell Donnel into slavery
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Well then, I guess I'll do a spork of Flappy Attorney.
(I'm Airey's younger brother
)
(I'm Airey's younger brother

-
iglootheraptor
- Suspect

- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:38 pm
- Custom Title: We had to sell Donnel into slavery
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Hey everybody, this is my first spork so Airey helped by proofreading and stuff. Enjoy!
Today's Fanfic is...
Flappy Attorney!
Rating:
. Okay, it's pretty poorly written and is sometimes pretty OOC.
And the sporkers are...
Everyone's favorite hobo!
: "Well, excuse me."
And The Bottomless Void herself!
: "Nick looks really shady for some reason."
[Our sporkers walk in on a luxurious theater, with sparkling clean floors, brand new furniture, and state of the art machinery- ]
Maya: Geez, If it's so "state of the art," why is it so dusty? And why do half the machines look broken?
[Or at least it would've been about seven years ago.]
Phoenix: So that's why it looks like it hasn't been used in years. It hasn't.
Speakers: The Management would like to request that Phoenix Wright and Maya Fey sit down already.
Phoenix: Okay, okay, we're going.
Maya: Yeah! No need to manage us so much!
Phoenix: Maya, sit down.
Maya: Spoilsport.
[The remaining lights dim and the fic begins.]
Maya: Come on, Nick, maybe it won't be that bad!
Maya: I'm pretty sure this is a different game, Nick.
Maya:Tap... the screen? Why? It's not like phones have touch screens. That would be ridiculous.
Maya: Am I, like, poking the phone? Wouldn't that get fingerprints on the screen?
Phoenix: I think you're focusing on the wrong thing here, Maya.
Maya: Glad to know that I'm a master of video gaming in all universes! Get it?
Phoenix: Yes, Maya. I get it.
Maya: Only twenty-four? Wow, I guess I'm not a master.
Phoenix: It wasn't funny the first time, Maya.
Maya: Actually, it's really easy. I've downloaded a few things already.
Phoenix: Can you show me how to do that sometime?
Maya: Judging from your appearance, It's probably more likely you got drunk on grape juice.
Phoenix: Excuse you, it's mineral water.
Maya: You spent all night on a game and you only got one more than me? Maybe I am a master after all!
Phoenix: How do you know that you didn't stay up all night one night and got that score then?
Maya: Because I am a master, and I can do these things.
Maya: Yeah! If you had a trial, you'd still be at the crime scene taking evidence!
Phoenix: It didn't work like that. Probably.
[The fic ends, dim lights turn back on, and the doors swing open.]
Phoenix: Well, that wasn't terrible.
Maya: Yeah! Way better than defending a badfic, right?
Phoenix:... What?
Maya: Oh yeah, that doesn't happen until your future.
Speakers: The Management would like to remind Maya Fey that all spoilers are strictly prohibited, even if they are only in the context of the sporking theater.
Phoenix: Whatever. Come on Maya, let's go. All this dust is making me want to sneeze.
Maya: Oh no you don't! Point your nose away from me!
[And so our sporkers leave. Will they return? Who am I kidding, of course they will.
Today's Fanfic is...
Flappy Attorney!
Rating:
And the sporkers are...
Everyone's favorite hobo!
And The Bottomless Void herself!
[Our sporkers walk in on a luxurious theater, with sparkling clean floors, brand new furniture, and state of the art machinery- ]
Maya: Geez, If it's so "state of the art," why is it so dusty? And why do half the machines look broken?
[Or at least it would've been about seven years ago.]
Phoenix: So that's why it looks like it hasn't been used in years. It hasn't.
Speakers: The Management would like to request that Phoenix Wright and Maya Fey sit down already.
Phoenix: Okay, okay, we're going.
Maya: Yeah! No need to manage us so much!
Phoenix: Maya, sit down.
Maya: Spoilsport.
[The remaining lights dim and the fic begins.]
Phoenix: Oh great. There's more than one chapter isn't there.Chapter 1: Phoenix
Maya: Come on, Nick, maybe it won't be that bad!
Phoenix: Wait, wasn't there already a sporking about something like this?''What did you say this game was called again,Maya?''
Maya: I'm pretty sure this is a different game, Nick.
Phoenix: What? What's the point of that?Phoenix stared at the screen of his phone. There was a little yellow bird flying on the screen with the words ''Flappy Bird'' above it. Maya smiled at him. ''It's a game called flappy bird, in case you hadn't already guessed. The objective is to tap the screen, which will then make the bird 've got to make the bird fly through the pipes without hitting them.''
Maya:Tap... the screen? Why? It's not like phones have touch screens. That would be ridiculous.
Phoenix: You know, I don't think that I would care that much about a falling bird.Maya tapped his phone, causing the bird to rise slightly higher into the air. ''Maya, he's falling!'' Phoenix yelled. Sighing, Maya tapped the screen again, making the bird stay airborne.
Maya: Am I, like, poking the phone? Wouldn't that get fingerprints on the screen?
Phoenix: I think you're focusing on the wrong thing here, Maya.
Phoenix: Thank you, fic-me.Phew, he's safe Phoenix thought. He watched as the spirit medium manoeuvere the bird in between the pipes with expertise. ''So...Maya...Is there any legitimate point to this game?''
Maya: Glad to know that I'm a master of video gaming in all universes! Get it?
Phoenix: Yes, Maya. I get it.
Phoenix: If it's monotonous, why does fic-me think it could be fun? Also it appears that there is no point.It seemed like it could be good fun. It just felt very...Monotonous. ''The only objective would be to beat your score...God Damnit!'' There was a bang- The bird had finally hit the ground. Maya had gotten a score of 24, along with a silver medal. ''Wait...That's it? That was really...Anti-climactic.''
Maya: Only twenty-four? Wow, I guess I'm not a master.
Phoenix: It wasn't funny the first time, Maya.
Phoenix: How in the world did you download stuff onto my phone?Maya said nothing. Instead, she handed Phoenix his phone and left the office. Well, she downloaded it onto my phone... I might as well try it before I delete it. Resting himself on the chair behind the desk, he hit play.
Maya: Actually, it's really easy. I've downloaded a few things already.
Phoenix: Can you show me how to do that sometime?
Phoenix: I think we can all tell what's going to happen.GAME OVER
SCORE:5
BEST:24
Once more, then
GAME OVER
SCORE:8
BEST:24
Argh! One. Last. Time!
Phoenix: Of course.THE NEXT DAY...
Phoenix: you know, judging from my reaction and the fact that I stayed up all night, I probably got a way higher score than you.Maya was about to open on the door of the Wright and Co. Law offices, when she heard a triumphant, almost insane laugh from behind the door. ''Nick, is everything okay?'' she opened the door to see Phoenix sitting on the office chair. He looked as if he hadn't moved. His spikes were drooping, there were bags under his eyes, and he had rid himself of his jacket and tie. ''HAH! I beat you, Maya! It may have taken me all night, but I finally beat you!'' He shoved his phone in her face, which stated:
Maya: Judging from your appearance, It's probably more likely you got drunk on grape juice.
Phoenix: Excuse you, it's mineral water.
Phoenix: At least I beat you.GAME OVER
SCORE:25
BEST:25 (new!)
Maya: You spent all night on a game and you only got one more than me? Maybe I am a master after all!
Phoenix: How do you know that you didn't stay up all night one night and got that score then?
Maya: Because I am a master, and I can do these things.
Phoenix: I knew I had a trial and I still stayed up this late?''Oh, well done, Nick! See the thing is, your next trial is in two hours, so I really think you should get ready...''
Phoenix had already fallen asleep on the table.
Maya: Yeah! If you had a trial, you'd still be at the crime scene taking evidence!
Phoenix: It didn't work like that. Probably.
[The fic ends, dim lights turn back on, and the doors swing open.]
Phoenix: Well, that wasn't terrible.
Maya: Yeah! Way better than defending a badfic, right?
Phoenix:... What?
Maya: Oh yeah, that doesn't happen until your future.
Speakers: The Management would like to remind Maya Fey that all spoilers are strictly prohibited, even if they are only in the context of the sporking theater.
Phoenix: Whatever. Come on Maya, let's go. All this dust is making me want to sneeze.
Maya: Oh no you don't! Point your nose away from me!
[And so our sporkers leave. Will they return? Who am I kidding, of course they will.

-
TheJettSet27
- Suspect

- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:07 am
- Custom Title: Refreshing like a spring breeze!
- Location: Engarde Mansion
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Today's Spork: Taste the Rainbow
Rating:
Just...no. One for bad grammar, one for OOCness, and one final Sahwit for the entire concept. I would have 4, but it's also kind of funny how bad this is, so I took one off for laughter.
Today's sporkers are:
Ugh...I don't want to be here again!
I had hoped to never return.
Cheer up, guys! It won't be that bad!
We meet today's sporkers in the usual sporking theater. Management has already started the fanfiction. Phoenix sits, sweating profusely, a sense of dread in the pit of his stomach.
Phoenix: I hope so.
Edgeworth: Something tells me it will not be that simple.
Maya: Beats me.
Edgeworth: I imagine it would be you, Wright, considering I would never complain about the amount of work I have to do.
Phoenix: (I don't complain that much!)
Phoenix: What are you going on about?
Maya: You sound like a pirate here! "Looking around me office."
Maya: Ooh, the suspense is killing me! What happens next?
Edgeworth: *softly mutters* bang, he shot me down, bang bang, I hit the ground...
Maya: What were you saying just now, Mr. Edgeworth?
Phoenix: Who cares!? Was I just shot!?
Maya: Maybe it's the name of the murderer!
Edgeworth: By all, does it just mean you, or are other people present?
Edgeworth: From the sound of it, I appear to be intoxicated.
Maya: Are you saying I'm worse than a murderer? That's not nice, Nick!
Phoenix: Huh. So fic me is in character!
Maya: *huff*
Phoenix: Hey, now!
Maya: He's obviously waiting for you to ask about the weather.
Edgeworth: And what would being "Edgeworthy" entail?
Maya: Being sophisticated. Crossed legs, straight back, hands in lap.
Edgeworth: That's the least of our concerns. That statement gives me a bad feeling about what's to come.
Maya: *giggles*
Edgeworth: Is this implicating that we have had sexual relations before?
Phoenix: I think so. Otherwise, how would you know I was good at this sort of thing?
Edgeworth: Pardon?
Edgeworth: Seconded.
Phoenix: It doesn't! And this is lying!
Phoenix: What are you singing, Maya?
Maya: Oh, nothing.
Maya: Relized? Is that like "relished?"
Phoenix: No. Relished would mean I put cut up pickle and put it on the time.
Phoenix: Who knows.
Maya: Actually, no you're not. You're asking an intoxicated friend to take you home. Drinking and driving is dangerous, you know.
Phoenix: Oh, yeah. For some reason I forgot he was drunk.
Edgeworth: As if I would even contemplate doing anything like this while sober.
Phoenix: You seducing me isn't a problem?!?!
Edgeworth: Grammar is different from plot, Wright.
Maya: At least you realized the main problem.
Edgeworth: I don't think it's talking about the search engine, Maya.
Maya: Why your self what? What did you self do?
Edgeworth: Forget all logic, apparently.
[Phoenix goes to his room, undresses, lights some candles, and proceeds to masturbate. He hears noises coming from where Edgeworth is.
All:...
Phoenix: Well, at least I'm not taking advantage of Edgeworth.
Edgeworth: Actually, Wright, it seems that if anything I'm trying to take advantage of you.
Phoenix and Edgeworth:...
Edgeworth: Apparently from somewhere in your place.
Phoenix: But I don't own anything like that, unless you were wearing it all under your regular clothes.
Edgeworth: Oh, you mean he's in character?
Phoenix: *glares*
Edgeworth: *mortified*
Edgeworth: That is not me! I would never!
Maya: I think it means "Mariah Carey".
Phoenix: Yeah, you could go platinum overnight!
Maya: You should have been in The Gavinners! All the ladies would swoon!
Edgeworth: Sadly, I have to agree with you there.
Phoenix yells some more at Edgeworth. Nothing spectacular. Miles doesn't know the words and says, "Ok OK well for starters…its call EXOTIC DANCING you FUCK face" They kiss and Phoenix says, "ok god my nipple."
Maya: Wow, Mr. Edgeworth. You have a dirty mouth too!
Edgeworth: Yes, it needs washed out with soap. While you're at it, my eyes could use some bleach, too.
Maya: It's the door apocalypse! Hide your doors! Quick!
Edgeworth: He is the last person I want to have see me in such a compromising position.
Phoenix: And why is that?
Edgeworth: He'd tell everyone about it. My career would be over.
Phoenix: We should be laughing at him.
Maya: Wait, if he was watching you guys, wouldn't he know about Mr. Edgeworth's antics?
Maya: Personally, I wouldn't find Mr. Edgeworth acting this way very exciting. Larry is wrong.
Phoenix: Because Larry is ever right?
*All nod in unison*
Maya and Edgeworth: Yes.
*All nod in unison*
Maya: Of course he ate your powdered donuts. I would eat your powdered donuts. They're so good!
Phoenix: (You've done it before. You'd do it again. You and your twenty stomachs...)
Phoenix: As if you weren't already being rude?
Edgeworth: It's just that they were not yelling at me. I have no reason to be so emotional.
Maya: Weren't you drunk, Mr. Edgeworth?
Edgeworth: Yes, but even then, I wouldn't act this way.
Edgeworth: As if I would ever say, "Oh, my bad."
Phoenix: My poor doors. All destroyed.
Edgeworth: It would appear so. Fantastic. The one other person I wouldn't want to see at this point in time.
Maya: Well, it's not that good, either.
Phoenix: *Frowns*
Edgeworth: Why can't they get her name right? On top of all the grammatical errors and out of character people, now they can't even get Franziska's name...
Maya: It appears that on top of whipping, she can make weapons, too. She's very dangerous, huh?
Maya: So, nothing at all?
Phoenix: Actually, make that a -1 some. I'd like to disappear right about now.
Phoenix: Edgeworth, of course.
Edgeworth: I'd be a witness. And you would be guilty. That's too much of a risk; I'd rather prosecute.
Phoenix: (Nice to see you care, Edgeworth).
Phoenix: My first thought was Desiree DeLite, actually. Gumshoe wouldn't ride a motorcycle. Does he even have a car?
Edgeworth: If he did, I could imagine it making sounds like that.
Maya: Well, at least your threat isn't empty.
Phoenix: No, I don't. I must have gotten it from the same place you got your outfit and the accessories.
Phoenix: I'm glad that's over. And here I was, thinking that something horrible would happen.
Edgeworth: Something did happen, Wright.
Phoenix: Yeah, but not to me. That was all you.
Maya: That was a ride from start to finish!
Phoenix: Hey...wait a minute...did they ever mention rainbows or tasting them?
Maya: No. However, some Skittles sound delicious right now. Nick will you take me to get some?
-xx-
My first sporking. This fic had me cracking up throughout. Very strange but entertaining.
As for my sporkers, I went with the main three, mostly because I felt that I would be most comfortable with them. I don't think Edgeworth is perfectly in character, but I hope I did okay. Let me know how I did, please!
Rating:
Just...no. One for bad grammar, one for OOCness, and one final Sahwit for the entire concept. I would have 4, but it's also kind of funny how bad this is, so I took one off for laughter.
Today's sporkers are:
We meet today's sporkers in the usual sporking theater. Management has already started the fanfiction. Phoenix sits, sweating profusely, a sense of dread in the pit of his stomach.
Maya: So this is about Skittles?TASTE THE RAINBOW
Phoenix: I hope so.
Edgeworth: Something tells me it will not be that simple.
Phoenix: ...who is the narrator?Working late again, I just seem to have too much work that needs to get done.
Maya: Beats me.
Edgeworth: I imagine it would be you, Wright, considering I would never complain about the amount of work I have to do.
Phoenix: (I don't complain that much!)
Maya: Lookin' around me office, all by me self, cookin' up a vat of stew and drinkin' rum...Looking around me office, getting distracted very easily, I suddenly notice the time. 1:27 am.
"Really...." i thought to my self
Phoenix: What are you going on about?
Maya: You sound like a pirate here! "Looking around me office."
Edgeworth: I'm sure there are some buses that run this late. And you could always walk."How the hell am I going to get home"
Phoenix: Did I just slam my head into my desk? Why would I do that?I hit my head down on my desk and slowly started to fall asleep
Entering this dream land slowly, peace and quiet....until...
Maya: Ooh, the suspense is killing me! What happens next?
All...*BANG*
Edgeworth: *softly mutters* bang, he shot me down, bang bang, I hit the ground...
Maya: What were you saying just now, Mr. Edgeworth?
Phoenix: Who cares!? Was I just shot!?
Phoenix: All can see s? What's s?My office door thrown open, all can see s a dark figure walking my way kind of swaying but that could just be my vision. My heart rate increasing rapidly.
Maya: Maybe it's the name of the murderer!
Edgeworth: By all, does it just mean you, or are other people present?
Phoenix: Isn't this my office, though? Why would it be weird for me to be in my office, even if it's late. In fact, Edgeworth, what are you doing there?"What the hell are yoooooou doing here so damn late MR. Wright?" Miles said
Edgeworth: From the sound of it, I appear to be intoxicated.
Edgeworth:...pardon?Then I let out a sigh of relief to know it was only Miles. Strangly I was happy to see him right now or it could just be im happy its not some murderer or worse, maya.
Maya: Are you saying I'm worse than a murderer? That's not nice, Nick!
Phoenix: Huh. So fic me is in character!
Maya: *huff*
Edgeworth: Working on what? Giving yourself a concussion?"Well if you must know I was working" I started to say
Edgeworth: It appears that fic me is in character, too.Stopped because he didn't seem like he cared really all that much. He was busy looking around in my office.
Phoenix: Hey, now!
Phoenix: But I just talked to you. What more do you want?"So, like, are you just going to stare at me or are you going to talk" Miles began
Maya: He's obviously waiting for you to ask about the weather.
Maya: You know, Mr. Edgeworth, I can't see you being in a position like that. Even if you were drunk, I still think you would be all Edgeworthy.I watched him as he sat down on my white leather couch. I wanted to talk but didn't know what to say really I was still in a great amount of shock about everything that just happened with in the 5 minute time frame. Miles was sitting with his right ankle over his left knee, arms spread across the back of the couch.
Edgeworth: And what would being "Edgeworthy" entail?
Maya: Being sophisticated. Crossed legs, straight back, hands in lap.
Maya: Woah, Nick, language!"So, umm Edgeworth... do you want to explain what you are doing here, in my office, at 1:42...in the fucking morning...and why do I have the feeling you have been drinkin?" I wondered
Phoenix: Busted out of what?"HAHAHAHA soo funny and cute Wright!!!" Miles busted out
Edgeworth: That's the least of our concerns. That statement gives me a bad feeling about what's to come.
Phoenix: Oh no.I couldn't help but to smile after that. Then there was that silence again, Miles just looking at his nails on his right hand.
"So are you going to answer my question...questions?" I began to ask again
"Phoenix, ok, we both know what is gonna happen at the end of this wanna be conversation so why don't we pretend we had this conversation ok?" Miles said
Maya: *giggles*
Phoenix: Please tell me that what I knew what to say was, "No, thank you."I was in shock...did really know what to say after that.
Maya: *still giggling, but it's escalating*"So I why don't you get your sexy ass over here on your knees and do what you do best, huh? You will be happy I will be estatic, it's a win win situation right Wright? HAHA" Miles laughed at the end
Edgeworth: Is this implicating that we have had sexual relations before?
Phoenix: I think so. Otherwise, how would you know I was good at this sort of thing?
Maya: We have some blurred lines going on here, don't we?"WHAAAAT!!!!!!!! Whoa ummm, wait Miles, what?" I was in so much shock
"Come on Phoenix, you know you want to" still trying to persuade
Edgeworth: Pardon?
Phoenix: Cocky is right.I do have to admit though, the cocky attitude is really sexy and is turning me on I thought
Phoenix: Please no."Miles...its just...this is..."
Next thing I knew Miles got up and was working his way over to me
"Umm miles...MILES...What are you do-"
Edgeworth: Seconded.
Edgeworth: I didn't know my walk had such an effect on you, Wright.This crazy sensation rushed through my body starting at my toes working its way slowly to my head. I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip. This shouldn't be happening, not here, but its just so...so great.
Phoenix: It doesn't! And this is lying!
Maya: *still singing* I know you want it, I know you want it..."So...was I right, was that what it was leading to? Well I was kind of hoping for it to happen the other way around but this works too." Miles began to talk
Phoenix: What are you singing, Maya?
Maya: Oh, nothing.
Phoenix: What is he pushing off my desk that could make so much noise?Right after all that just happened he pulled me in to him by my jacket and just started to kiss me passionately. He started to push the stuff of my desk.
*bang* *crash* *kling* *clash*
Edgeworth: "Pulled away rushfully?" What a strange way to pull away.All you can hear is crap falling all over the place, I slowly lean on my desk still making out with Miles. After him starting to undress me I suddenly snapped back and relized what time it was and that I still had some work that needed to be done. I pulled away rushfully.
Maya: Relized? Is that like "relished?"
Phoenix: No. Relished would mean I put cut up pickle and put it on the time.
Phoenix: Oh no. Is this one of those fics?"Miles...MILES!...MILES YOU NEED TO STOP!"
Edgeworth: When did I unzip you?I yelled trying to make miles get off of me but all he did was giggle while he kissed my starting from my neck working his way down to my belly button. Knowing I didn't want to I pushed him off of me, I did.
"Aww phoenix, now what did you go do that for I was working my was back down there for you, I left your zipper down for a reason you know."
Phoenix: Who knows.
Phoenix: At least I'm being sensible."Look, its really late, I still have work I need to get done and I kind of need a ride home if that...is...possible?" I said trying to change the subject and get him off of me"
Maya: Actually, no you're not. You're asking an intoxicated friend to take you home. Drinking and driving is dangerous, you know.
Phoenix: Oh, yeah. For some reason I forgot he was drunk.
Edgeworth: As if I would even contemplate doing anything like this while sober.
Edgeworth: If I may point out two major problems throughout this fanfiction that have bothered me. First, the author always feels the need to emphasize how things were said. That, and the constant use of only one "its"."Any...ANYTHING for you baby, lets go!" He was really excited
Phoenix: You seducing me isn't a problem?!?!
Edgeworth: Grammar is different from plot, Wright.
Phoenix: There is way too much emphasis on that last statement. And I would never speak like that!After asking him to drive me home I really thought about it, how can he drive me home when it is raining and it seems like he has been drinking...HOLY HELL WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST GET MY ASS INTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maya: At least you realized the main problem.
Maya: Silly fic. Nobody likes Bing.As I walked down the hall with Miles, I wanted to take the elevator but I knowing how much Miles hates them I just kept walking.
*BING*
Edgeworth: I don't think it's talking about the search engine, Maya.
Edgeworth: I would never be intoxicated enough to go into an elevator. This fic is ridiculous.Strang hearing the elevator doors open, then I noticed Miles walking in so I went in after him.
Maya: I'm proud of you, Mr. Edgeworth. Getting over your fear is a step in the right direction. Who knew Wright would be the one to help?"What are you doing, you hate elevators, why are we-" I asked
Again being cut off, Miles started to kiss me. What the hell is going on here, Miles is never like this, he never drinks to the point where he is drunk.
The elevator came to a stop.
*BING*
Phoenix: I would never have let drunk Edgeworth drive. Do I have a death wish here?Miles walked out as if nothing happened, he just left me all confused about the whole situation. We walked to his nice red sports car in silence. He drove pretty fast, thank god there wasn't a lot of cars out at this time. It took about 20 minutes to get to my apartment.
Phoenix: Well, I'm being somewhat sensible.Once we got there, we just sat in the car. I didn't want to leave, and I also didn't want him to drive home like this. After another 5 minutes of silence between us I asked him to come and stay the night. We walked to my place, there was a little bit of small talk walking.
Phoenix: Umm...what?"OK Miles here are some blankets and a pillow so you can sleep out here on the couch ok."
"Aww come on Phoenix, let me sleep in your bed with you"
"Miles, look you just had too much to drink to night, I don't know why and I'm sure you cant even remember why your self."
Maya: Why your self what? What did you self do?
Edgeworth: Forget all logic, apparently.
[Phoenix goes to his room, undresses, lights some candles, and proceeds to masturbate. He hears noises coming from where Edgeworth is.
All:...
Phoenix: Well, at least I'm not taking advantage of Edgeworth.
Edgeworth: Actually, Wright, it seems that if anything I'm trying to take advantage of you.
Maya: Were you shot this time, or is it a fluke?*BAM*
Maya: *Laughing hysterically*My damn door flew open, I thought how many times is this really going to happen with in a 24 hour period. When I really looked at Miles he was wearing this skanky wanna be cat woman out fit.
Phoenix and Edgeworth:...
Phoenix: Where did he get those things?!?!It was all leather, short shorts that shaped his ass nicely. The shorts also had cuts and slashes in them, the jacket was tight and low v cut that zipped up to where a girls boobs would be. I also noticed hand cuffs on his side along with a whip in each hand.
Edgeworth: Apparently from somewhere in your place.
Phoenix: But I don't own anything like that, unless you were wearing it all under your regular clothes.
Maya: *chuckles a little* Wow, Nick, you're really loud and obnoxious in this fic.Now really WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON I MEAN GOD DAMN IT! THIS IS JUST NOT WRIGHT…I MEAN RIGHT……………….FUUUUUUUUUUCK!
Edgeworth: Oh, you mean he's in character?
Phoenix: *glares*
Maya and Phoenix: *Crying with laughter*"Its Miles Bitch!
Guess whose back, back, back, back again, 'gain, 'gain, Edgeys back, back, back, tella friend, friend, friend"
*Woosh…SNAP* *Whoosh….SNAP*
Edgeworth: *mortified*
Phoenix: *wiping tears out of his eyes* On top of hat? You have nice balance, Edgeworth.As he was sing those gay fucked up things people call songs, the god awful dance he was doing did not help the situation at all. With him moving his head left to right while biting his bottom lip and moving his arms in up and down motions. Oh and on top of hat he was swaying his hips back and forth. Now I am concerned on levels.
Edgeworth: That is not me! I would never!
Phoenix: Who is Mariha KArrie?Randomly, Obsessed by Mariha KArrie started to play. I was scared to look at what miles was doing, but I looked anyway.
Maya: I think it means "Mariah Carey".
Edgeworth: Please...this can't be happening...At first all I could see was him bending over, but then he slowly got up and turned around.
Maya: Wow, Edgeworth, you're really getting into it!"Why you so obsessed with me! Boy I wanna know! Liein that your sexing me! When everybody knows! Blah, de-dah!" Miles kept singing
Phoenix: Yeah, you could go platinum overnight!
Maya: You should have been in The Gavinners! All the ladies would swoon!
All: Get what?With in all that dancing and singing, Miles was stripping off his jacket…WHOA WAIT IS THAT REALLY…….WHAT THE FUCK, WHERE THE HELL DID HE GET THAT???
Phoenix: At this point, nothing could save him."MILES! MILES STOP RIGHT NOW DAMN IT"
I didn't feel that I really did anything.
Edgeworth: Sadly, I have to agree with you there.
Phoenix yells some more at Edgeworth. Nothing spectacular. Miles doesn't know the words and says, "Ok OK well for starters…its call EXOTIC DANCING you FUCK face" They kiss and Phoenix says, "ok god my nipple."
Maya: Wow, Mr. Edgeworth. You have a dirty mouth too!
Edgeworth: Yes, it needs washed out with soap. While you're at it, my eyes could use some bleach, too.
Phoenix: How many times will doors be banged down?!?!*BANG*
Maya: It's the door apocalypse! Hide your doors! Quick!
Edgeworth: I think you yelling is a given."OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK! HONESTLY HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES IS MY DOORS GOING TO SLAM OPEN! I MEAN SHIT! COME ON …" I yelled
Phoenix: Now that is something I never want to see.I stopped for just a second and look over miles body and noticed…holy shit fuck…larry…larry buutts….LARRY FUCKING BUTTS
Edgeworth: He is the last person I want to have see me in such a compromising position.
Phoenix: And why is that?
Edgeworth: He'd tell everyone about it. My career would be over.
Edgeworth: As if he has any reason to be so condescending to me right now."Damn it larry what the flying fick are you doing here" I began
"Well I started to question my sexuality and I started to watch you and…oh my god…Miles? Miles… really?
Phoenix: We should be laughing at him.
Maya: Wait, if he was watching you guys, wouldn't he know about Mr. Edgeworth's antics?
Phoenix: Good to know that his sexuality is now confirmed because of Miles being creepy.well any who, I noticed I have not been hard with the whole hour this shit has been going on I mean damn it could turn on any fucking girl but not me…this is wrong very wrong!." Larry started to explain
Maya: Personally, I wouldn't find Mr. Edgeworth acting this way very exciting. Larry is wrong.
Phoenix: Because Larry is ever right?
*All nod in unison*
Maya: Such beautiful. Much poetry. Wow. 10/10."Larry…then how do you explain all the white stuff all over your face huh? Dude I think its time to come out of the closet you fagglet!"
Phoenix: Are we supposed to believe that Larry doesn't know what the slang term for announcing homosexuality is?"News flash DUDE I just walked out of the fuckin closet, and you sick fuck of a friend its powdered donuts" Larry got all defensive
Maya and Edgeworth: Yes.
*All nod in unison*
Edgeworth: Now we're getting into a semi-realistic situation."…that's where they went….WHAT THE HELL LARRY!"
"YOUR KILLING ME LARRY" Miles busted out
Everyone was suddenly silent and looked at Miles…
Maya: Of course he ate your powdered donuts. I would eat your powdered donuts. They're so good!
Phoenix: (You've done it before. You'd do it again. You and your twenty stomachs...)
Edgeworth: Why am I so rude all of a sudden?"Where did that come from?" Larry and I both asked
"Well I felt left out of the conversation so I thought I would…you know…jump in and all…ok…sorry…im just a fuck up I get it….IM SORRY WILL YOU JUST STOP YELLING AT ME FUCK!"
Phoenix: As if you weren't already being rude?
Edgeworth: It's just that they were not yelling at me. I have no reason to be so emotional.
Maya: Weren't you drunk, Mr. Edgeworth?
Edgeworth: Yes, but even then, I wouldn't act this way.
Phoenix: Because what you just said could be taken back with a simple "Oops.""Miles…no one was yelling at you…" I said softly
"Oh…my bad" Miles apologized
Edgeworth: As if I would ever say, "Oh, my bad."
Maya: What a TWIST!"Larry, look I get it but I would appreciate it if you would just-" I Tried to say
I was cut off by…another…god…damn…BANG…OF…ONE…OF MY FUCKING DOORS!!!!!!!!!!!
Phoenix: My poor doors. All destroyed.
Phoenix: Francheska? Do they mean Franziska?"OH WHAT THE HELLL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!?!" Francheska came out of no where
Edgeworth: It would appear so. Fantastic. The one other person I wouldn't want to see at this point in time.
Phoenix: Hey, my place isn't that bad!"NO, NO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY SHIT HOLE THAT I CALL HOME?!?!" I exclaimed
Maya: Well, it's not that good, either.
Phoenix: *Frowns*
Phoenix: I agree with fic me.This is getting a bit ridiculous with all the FUCKING doors being thrown open and now my damn patio door is thrown open…by FRANCHESKA!
Edgeworth: Why can't they get her name right? On top of all the grammatical errors and out of character people, now they can't even get Franziska's name...
Phoenix: Steel my evidence? I didn't know Franziska was a blacksmith."Why the hell are you here?" I asked
"Well going to be honest I was going to steel your evidence, but it looks like…well that's not going to happen not is it?" She replied
Maya: It appears that on top of whipping, she can make weapons, too. She's very dangerous, huh?
Phoenix: I'd rather have a 0 some at this point."Ok that's it! I just want to have gay but sex with this ass hole Miles, ALONE! We are not having a 3 some or 5 some! Got that!?!
Maya: So, nothing at all?
Phoenix: Actually, make that a -1 some. I'd like to disappear right about now.
Maya: But Nick, who would defend you?I swear to you the next person that comes in to this fucking room is going to get murdered!" I yelled
Phoenix: Edgeworth, of course.
Edgeworth: I'd be a witness. And you would be guilty. That's too much of a risk; I'd rather prosecute.
Phoenix: (Nice to see you care, Edgeworth).
Phoenix: Oh. My. GOD. Do I even have doors to break down at this point?*BAM*
Maya: Detective Gumshoe!*BROOOOOOM ROOOOOOOM ROOOOOOOOOOM*
"heey paaaaaaaaaaaals what the fuck!" Poor gumshooe
Phoenix: My first thought was Desiree DeLite, actually. Gumshoe wouldn't ride a motorcycle. Does he even have a car?
Edgeworth: If he did, I could imagine it making sounds like that.
Phoenix: Of all the people to murder, a detective? And a friend at that?"Dick you better run for your mutha fuckin life !" I went after him
Maya: Well, at least your threat isn't empty.
Edgeworth: You own a chainsaw?*BRRROOOOOOOOM ROOOOOOOOOOOOM ROOOOOOOM*
"No Phoenix not a chainsaw! We can work this out cant we! SHIT!" Gumshoe went running
Phoenix: No, I don't. I must have gotten it from the same place you got your outfit and the accessories.
The lights come back on, and our sporkers are left confused, tired, and generally upset.Toooooo be FUCKING continued…..
Phoenix: I'm glad that's over. And here I was, thinking that something horrible would happen.
Edgeworth: Something did happen, Wright.
Phoenix: Yeah, but not to me. That was all you.
Maya: That was a ride from start to finish!
Phoenix: Hey...wait a minute...did they ever mention rainbows or tasting them?
Maya: No. However, some Skittles sound delicious right now. Nick will you take me to get some?
-xx-
My first sporking. This fic had me cracking up throughout. Very strange but entertaining.
As for my sporkers, I went with the main three, mostly because I felt that I would be most comfortable with them. I don't think Edgeworth is perfectly in character, but I hope I did okay. Let me know how I did, please!
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
The Sporking Theatre is back is business. Time to do what I do best; be a critic.
@iglootheraptor
Nice first sporking. Though I don't find the fic itself very exciting or amusing, the sporking did a good job plucking out every one of its feathers. To be brutally honest, though, since this fic was just that bland for an otherwise amusing concept, I feel like the sporking had little choice but to play a little safe and became rather predictable as a result. Still, definitely worth the read. Out of curiosity, how much did Airey help you with it? I feel a lot of her influence in this one.
That said, I'm not sure where to place this sporking in our theater timeline. On one hand, it's clearly set after something of mine, but on the other hand, why the heck is the theater in a state of tatters? I know it's been a while since I've added my last contribution, but that doesn't mean we actually left the place to collect dust...
That's it. We need a new cleaning crew. I will add this to the list of renovations.
@TheJettSet27
Nice first sporking as well. I'd like to point out that Neni had already done the first two chapters of that fic you sporked, but we'll let it slide this time. I'll just review it as if it's a new one, since it's been forever since I've last seen it anyway.
This was a rather amusing read; good job. Concerning characterization, I think you hit a few road bumps here and there, but for the most part, it was mainly spot on. I always enjoy the occasional popculture references too.
But here comes the backpedal. Though your sense of humor is well incorporated, I feel like a lot of the jokes are generally one-note, and Nick and Edgey's responses felt a little repetitive after a while, if otherwise a bit lackluster at times. After an stupidly outrageous fic like this one, I'd think the tension levels in the theatre would rise more significantly.
And this is just me being a vocab buff, but
Glad you two came aboard. The Sporking Theatre bandwagon is making progress yet again!
@Airey: Thanks for the latest offer, but I don't think that one's bad enough for my purposes. Perhaps I should go looking for one myself, but I'm not sure where to begin.
@iglootheraptor
Nice first sporking. Though I don't find the fic itself very exciting or amusing, the sporking did a good job plucking out every one of its feathers. To be brutally honest, though, since this fic was just that bland for an otherwise amusing concept, I feel like the sporking had little choice but to play a little safe and became rather predictable as a result. Still, definitely worth the read. Out of curiosity, how much did Airey help you with it? I feel a lot of her influence in this one.
That said, I'm not sure where to place this sporking in our theater timeline. On one hand, it's clearly set after something of mine, but on the other hand, why the heck is the theater in a state of tatters? I know it's been a while since I've added my last contribution, but that doesn't mean we actually left the place to collect dust...
That's it. We need a new cleaning crew. I will add this to the list of renovations.
@TheJettSet27
Nice first sporking as well. I'd like to point out that Neni had already done the first two chapters of that fic you sporked, but we'll let it slide this time. I'll just review it as if it's a new one, since it's been forever since I've last seen it anyway.
This was a rather amusing read; good job. Concerning characterization, I think you hit a few road bumps here and there, but for the most part, it was mainly spot on. I always enjoy the occasional popculture references too.
But here comes the backpedal. Though your sense of humor is well incorporated, I feel like a lot of the jokes are generally one-note, and Nick and Edgey's responses felt a little repetitive after a while, if otherwise a bit lackluster at times. After an stupidly outrageous fic like this one, I'd think the tension levels in the theatre would rise more significantly.
And this is just me being a vocab buff, but
1) "Rushfully" is not a word. I'd expect his response to be a little more sarcastic, but I may be being a little picky here. 2) "To relish something" means to enjoy it, whatever "it" is. So, in this case, "relished what time it is" would become "enjoying the moment" or such... which would oddly be appropriate.Edgeworth: "Pulled away rushfully?" What a strange way to pull away.
Maya: Relized? Is that like "relished?"
Phoenix: No. Relished would mean I put cut up pickle and put it on the time.
Glad you two came aboard. The Sporking Theatre bandwagon is making progress yet again!
@Airey: Thanks for the latest offer, but I don't think that one's bad enough for my purposes. Perhaps I should go looking for one myself, but I'm not sure where to begin.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I just read through a copy of it a couple times and gave final approval for it to be uploaded. I did write a few lines that he was having trouble with. Actually, I think I wrote both of the Management's lines for him.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:The Sporking Theatre is back is business. Time to do what I do best; be a critic.
@iglootheraptor
Nice first sporking. Though I don't find the fic itself very exciting or amusing, the sporking did a good job plucking out every one of its feathers. To be brutally honest, though, since this fic was just that bland for an otherwise amusing concept, I feel like the sporking had little choice but to play a little safe and became rather predictable as a result. Still, definitely worth the read. Out of curiosity, how much did Airey help you with it? I feel a lot of her influence in this one.
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:@Airey: Thanks for the latest offer, but I don't think that one's bad enough for my purposes. Perhaps I should go looking for one myself, but I'm not sure where to begin.
Try characters tags on AO3. I'm pretty sure you can also filter it by rating there.
-
iglootheraptor
- Suspect

- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:38 pm
- Custom Title: We had to sell Donnel into slavery
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
The way I was doing it, the room they were in was a room that hasn't been used by The Management in quite a while.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote: @iglootheraptor
That said, I'm not sure where to place this sporking in our theater timeline. On one hand, it's clearly set after something of mine, but on the other hand, why the heck is the theater in a state of tatters? I know it's been a while since I've added my last contribution, but that doesn't mean we actually left the place to collect dust...
That's it. We need a new cleaning crew. I will add this to the list of renovations.
Airey gave me an idea on how to do a thing with the spork, so that thing's probably going to happen in my next sporking.

-
TheJettSet27
- Suspect

- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:07 am
- Custom Title: Refreshing like a spring breeze!
- Location: Engarde Mansion
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh geez. I forgot about the first sporking of it. Whoops.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:The Sporking Theatre is back is business. Time to do what I do best; be a critic.
@TheJettSet27
Nice first sporking as well. I'd like to point out that Neni had already done the first two chapters of that fic you sporked, but we'll let it slide this time. I'll just review it as if it's a new one, since it's been forever since I've last seen it anyway.
This was a rather amusing read; good job. Concerning characterization, I think you hit a few road bumps here and there, but for the most part, it was mainly spot on. I always enjoy the occasional popculture references too.
But here comes the backpedal. Though your sense of humor is well incorporated, I feel like a lot of the jokes are generally one-note, and Nick and Edgey's responses felt a little repetitive after a while, if otherwise a bit lackluster at times. After an stupidly outrageous fic like this one, I'd think the tension levels in the theatre would rise more significantly.
And this is just me being a vocab buff, but1) "Rushfully" is not a word. I'd expect his response to be a little more sarcastic, but I may be being a little picky here. 2) "To relish something" means to enjoy it, whatever "it" is. So, in this case, "relished what time it is" would become "enjoying the moment" or such... which would oddly be appropriate.Edgeworth: "Pulled away rushfully?" What a strange way to pull away.
Maya: Relized? Is that like "relished?"
Phoenix: No. Relished would mean I put cut up pickle and put it on the time.
Glad you two came aboard. The Sporking Theatre bandwagon is making progress yet again!
I knew rushfully wasn't a word, and the same thing about "relish"...hmm...I thought I put something about that in there? I must have been more tired than I thought.
And yeah, going through it again I feel the same about Phoenix and Edgeworth. I could have done a much better job with this fic, honestly. But, I guess I'll just have to work harder next time, right?
I might do a little Edgeworth practice sometime, most likely on my own. He was hard to write, mostly because the majority of the jokes that appeared in my head while reading this fic were too crude or not Edgeworth-y at all.
Thanks for the feedback! I'll keep it in mind when I spork again
-
wizkid99
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:26 pm
- Custom Title: "Sorry to keep you waiting"
- Location: Angel Land
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Uh, hello there! I've been lurking around this thread for sometime now, and I wanted to say how much love this thread. The sporking's posted here always make me smile.
I've wanted to do something here for a long time now but didn't know how since I'm always nervous whenever I post something on a forum since I lurk around forums more than post. (Heck, even now when I'm posting this, I'm suddenly sweating for some reason.)
Instead of a sporking, I wanted find something you guys to have this fanfic I found while browsing through Ace Attorney fan fiction.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9090730/1/ ... -Turnabout
This was written by the same guy who wrote "An Office Affair"
I'll look forward to anyone's next sporking.
I've wanted to do something here for a long time now but didn't know how since I'm always nervous whenever I post something on a forum since I lurk around forums more than post. (Heck, even now when I'm posting this, I'm suddenly sweating for some reason.)
Instead of a sporking, I wanted find something you guys to have this fanfic I found while browsing through Ace Attorney fan fiction.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9090730/1/ ... -Turnabout
This was written by the same guy who wrote "An Office Affair"
I'll look forward to anyone's next sporking.

-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Psst, Rubia: I finally found you an Investigations fic. It's a little bit on the long side and honestly not that bad (...actually, I thoroughly enjoyed it) but it is very silly. Here.
Also, hello, wizkid~ don't be nervous about posting, we are very friendly here~~
Also, hello, wizkid~ don't be nervous about posting, we are very friendly here~~
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Thanks, we appreciate the help! I gave it the first few lines and I quit. Can't wait to see who will spork this one.wizkid99 wrote:Uh, hello there! I've been lurking around this thread for sometime now, and I wanted to say how much love this thread. The sporking's posted here always make me smile.![]()
I've wanted to do something here for a long time now but didn't know how since I'm always nervous whenever I post something on a forum since I lurk around forums more than post. (Heck, even now when I'm posting this, I'm suddenly sweating for some reason.)
Instead of a sporking, I wanted find something you guys to have this fanfic I found while browsing through Ace Attorney fan fiction.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9090730/1/ ... -Turnabout
This was written by the same guy who wrote "An Office Affair"
I'll look forward to anyone's next sporking.
This is delicious. It's not Alba spreading his roots of evil, but I will take it. Thanks~ I'll see what I can come up with.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Psst, Rubia: I finally found you an Investigations fic. It's a little bit on the long side and honestly not that bad (...actually, I thoroughly enjoyed it) but it is very silly. Here.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
wizkid99
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:26 pm
- Custom Title: "Sorry to keep you waiting"
- Location: Angel Land
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Aw, now you're making me embarrassed about being nervous in the first place.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Psst, Rubia: I finally found you an Investigations fic. It's a little bit on the long side and honestly not that bad (...actually, I thoroughly enjoyed it) but it is very silly. Here.
Also, hello, wizkid~ don't be nervous about posting, we are very friendly here~~
Also, were you the one the write that fic "Achtung baby"? Because I really like that other fic you wrote "T-Minus Turnabout" its now one of my favorites.
I found this other fic that was written for the kink meme. I thought you people should check it out.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10846600/1/Closed-Doors

-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Omg you like my fic?wizkid99 wrote:Aw, now you're making me embarrassed about being nervous in the first place.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Psst, Rubia: I finally found you an Investigations fic. It's a little bit on the long side and honestly not that bad (...actually, I thoroughly enjoyed it) but it is very silly. Here.
Also, hello, wizkid~ don't be nervous about posting, we are very friendly here~~![]()
Also, were you the one the write that fic "Achtung baby"? Because I really like that other fic you wrote "T-Minus Turnabout" its now one of my favorites.![]()
I found this other fic that was written for the kink meme. I thought you people should check it out.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10846600/1/Closed-Doors
Also dat prompt. I will never understand the people that use the kink meme.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
The kink meme is where anything and everything happens. This fandom just happens to have the largest of all kink memes for some odd reason. Truly, for however long I have searched the webs, I have yet to find a larger kink faction.
Something about seeing lawyers dress in provocative outfits, or none at all.
Thinking about it, I have a faint memory of a fic where VK starred in a parody of "The Emperor's New Clothes". If only I could find the link to that one again...
Something about seeing lawyers dress in provocative outfits, or none at all.
Thinking about it, I have a faint memory of a fic where VK starred in a parody of "The Emperor's New Clothes". If only I could find the link to that one again...
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
We're still waiting on an explation as to why literally every other prompt is, "I like [insert male character]. I want someone to rape and torture him to death!"Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:The kink meme is where anything and everything happens. This fandom just happens to have the largest of all kink memes for some odd reason. Truly, for however long I have searched the webs, I have yet to find a larger kink faction.
Something about seeing lawyers dress in provocative outfits, or none at all.
Thinking about it, I have a faint memory of a fic where VK starred in a parody of "The Emperor's New Clothes". If only I could find the link to that one again...
Literally what.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh, that's easily explained: rape fantasies. No one wants to talk about them, but everyone experiences them (the real question is why). Whether or not they choose to write about them is their own business, but I personally don't believe they should feel ashamed for expressing themselves.
They should, however, use discretion with expressing something that would come off as disturbing or uncomfortable to others who may frequent the site. Sharing is caring, but at least care about what you share. That's one of my rules.
Since they're so prevalent on the kink meme, well, you kinda have to live with them while you're searching through it. I have yet to spork any rape fics (just personal preference that I avoid them), but is there anyone interested in me giving it a try after my current WIP? If not, then forget I asked.
They should, however, use discretion with expressing something that would come off as disturbing or uncomfortable to others who may frequent the site. Sharing is caring, but at least care about what you share. That's one of my rules.
Since they're so prevalent on the kink meme, well, you kinda have to live with them while you're searching through it. I have yet to spork any rape fics (just personal preference that I avoid them), but is there anyone interested in me giving it a try after my current WIP? If not, then forget I asked.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Well, I do get it, so I guess it's just because I'm used to tumblr (and by extension AO3) that I've come to expect 6,000 trigger warnings to be tacked onto something before anyone even mentions rape, let alone describes it in detail. It doesn't bother me, just baffles me.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Oh, that's easily explained: rape fantasies. No one wants to talk about them, but everyone experiences them (the real question is why). Whether or not they choose to write about them is their own business, but I personally don't believe they should feel ashamed for expressing themselves.
They should, however, use discretion with expressing something that would come off as disturbing or uncomfortable to others who may frequent the site. Sharing is caring, but at least care about what you share. That's one of my rules.![]()
Since they're so prevalent on the kink meme, well, you kinda have to live with them while you're searching through it. I have yet to spork any rape fics (just personal preference that I avoid them), but is there anyone interested in me giving it a try after my current WIP? If not, then forget I asked.
You can if you want to. I have an extremely unfortunate amount of them bookmarked if you need 'em.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Is it just me, or is there some sort of hidden sinister grin behind the word "unfortunate"?
I ask out of courtesy, since the two of us seem to be the most frequent visitors of this thread these days. Since I give more critiques than contributions, it makes me feel a little guilty for not always stepping up to my own standards, so to speak. Maybe that makes me a little paranoid? In any case, I'll first focus on this one before jumping into new ones. The last time it happened, I ended up dropping a work, sad to say.
Then again, it was getting really boring and I didn't expect to go very far with it in the first place. :P
I ask out of courtesy, since the two of us seem to be the most frequent visitors of this thread these days. Since I give more critiques than contributions, it makes me feel a little guilty for not always stepping up to my own standards, so to speak. Maybe that makes me a little paranoid? In any case, I'll first focus on this one before jumping into new ones. The last time it happened, I ended up dropping a work, sad to say.
Then again, it was getting really boring and I didn't expect to go very far with it in the first place. :P
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Maybe someone else will pick it up?
I'd still like to know what was up with that fic... who even would think that was a cute idea...?
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
It's a fic that hits on one of my biggest pet peeves: publishing (essentially, showing off) what in reality comes to nothing but writing exercises. It may have seemed like a fun idea to try as a gag or prank, but it is not something that is worth dragging on for 20 unrelated passages of text that may as well have been scripts for poorly managed sitcoms. Just replace the names and there you go.
Link for anyone who's interested in picking it up for another round of sporking. I hope whoever does give it a try will tolerate it more than I have, so they can spork it without some underlying spite.
Link for anyone who's interested in picking it up for another round of sporking. I hope whoever does give it a try will tolerate it more than I have, so they can spork it without some underlying spite.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
wizkid99
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:26 pm
- Custom Title: "Sorry to keep you waiting"
- Location: Angel Land
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Huh. The kink meme is the last thing that would come to mind if I were guessing what the Ace Attorney fanbase has the largest quantity of.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:The kink meme is where anything and everything happens. This fandom just happens to have the largest of all kink memes for some odd reason. Truly, for however long I have searched the webs, I have yet to find a larger kink faction.

-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Journey through the kink meme, part 20, page... 30-something: I am officially broken.
Out of all the things that have been linked lately*, who wants to see what sporked? I need to scrub that one torture/necrophilia fic out of my mind. (Dear GOD, why did I read that. And why do I know I am going to end up revisiting it on my personal spork blog?!)
*if anyone wants, I can make a post with all the things that have been linked but not sporked.
Out of all the things that have been linked lately*, who wants to see what sporked? I need to scrub that one torture/necrophilia fic out of my mind. (Dear GOD, why did I read that. And why do I know I am going to end up revisiting it on my personal spork blog?!)
*if anyone wants, I can make a post with all the things that have been linked but not sporked.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Holy crap, I can't believe how long my work came out to. I ended up going from a court-themed sporking to an entire fanfic myself, complete with ending. I also decided to stick with the original fic I queued, since combining fics would be too much for one sporking, but uuuuugh, I'm bushed. After just a few more tweaks, it'll be ready for publishing.
@ Airey: Please do. Since none of us can update the first post, it'd be a good idea to keep a record of them somewhere, say, every few pages hence. And I eagerly await the sporking of this necrophilia fic you speak of. (`・ω・´)
@ Airey: Please do. Since none of us can update the first post, it'd be a good idea to keep a record of them somewhere, say, every few pages hence. And I eagerly await the sporking of this necrophilia fic you speak of. (`・ω・´)
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I think I'll do that later today, then. If only so I can bookmark that post instead of clogging up my bookmark folders with hundreds of badfics (I am pretty sure I have at least a hundred bookmarks, yes).Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Holy crap, I can't believe how long my work came out to. I ended up going from a court-themed sporking to an entire fanfic myself, complete with ending. I also decided to stick with the original fic I queued, since combining fics would be too much for one sporking, but uuuuugh, I'm bushed. After just a few more tweaks, it'll be ready for publishing.
@ Airey: Please do. Since none of us can update the first post, it'd be a good idea to keep a record of them somewhere, say, every few pages hence. And I eagerly await the sporking of this necrophilia fic you speak of. (`・ω・´)
It may be a little too NSFW for this thread (says the person who sporked BIAN)... I won't really want to cut it because 1) everything would need a cut summary and 2) everyone needs to see it in all of its horrifying glory. It's one of those things that even I, an veteran sporker who intentionally seeks out the mind-scarring things in life, sat at my computer just staring at the screen and giggling nervously for at least ten minutes after I finished reading it. Curse my vivid imagination!
I could still do a sporking in the style of this thread, though, and just post it on my blog and link to it here. That's in-line with the forum rules, last I checked. Would that be acceptable?
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Double posting? Lol, what?
I'll try to go back and edit this post according to what gets sporked/reccomended.
Note: I started on page five. There may have been a few things linked before that, but I figured starting where I joined the thread was as good a place as any. I also quoted the original posts they were linked in just for original-searcher-credit's sake. Sporked fics will be crossed out. If I missed any, let me know and I'll fix it~
I'll try to go back and edit this post according to what gets sporked/reccomended.
Note: I started on page five. There may have been a few things linked before that, but I figured starting where I joined the thread was as good a place as any. I also quoted the original posts they were linked in just for original-searcher-credit's sake. Sporked fics will be crossed out. If I missed any, let me know and I'll fix it~
Rubia gave up on this one but has already done the first two chapters.SenorJustice-dono, who has not posted in the thread in a while wrote:I was thinking of sporking one myself that was just some nonsense about the Roman Empire and a time-travelling Phoenix that inexplicably comes to defend someone from the Roman empires and it's just train wreck of a fic. Another thing that's weird is random cameos from Bobby Fulbright and Simon Blackquill, which are nonsensical because of the fact. Here's the link if you want to read it: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9936350/1/T ... rneys-everSpoiler:
Gnobo, who has not posted in the thread in a while wrote:I actually have an Apollo/Ema fanfic sporking I'm working on. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5461319/1/Holiday-Romance. And this fanfic happens to be written by the same author as Blackmail.
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:On a different note, if we're starting to allow more and more NSFW fanfics, apparently. I'll just throw this out: Manfred and Miles. Thoughts?
sumguy28 wrote:Oh, and has this been sporked yet? Just by that description alone, it feels like a crime if it hasn't been sporked.
Thane was working on the sporking for that but hasn't posted in the thread in a while and only did the first chapter.Saresa wrote:I found this one fic on FF.net. It's no way as horrifying or creepy as the ones we've had recently... alright, it *is* creepy, but not in the same way.
It's basically a copy-paste of the first 2 canon cases, with a Mary-Sue shoved in to steal Nick's heart and save everyone with her "amazing detective skills". It was a real pain to read. If no one is interested, I would like to spork this one, though I have no idea on where to start from with a format like that.
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:I went oneshot-searching.
I found this.Also, the this andthis. And this one that isn't a oneshot.
Who wants what?
Edit: Tenth page wup wup!
Second Edit: I also found this, which I actually thought was pretty cute aside from the blatant punctuation errors.
Third Edit: I thought xreaders were supposed to be in second person?
Fourth Edit: These are a lot easier to find than I thought...
Fifth Edit: IT DOESN'T GET BETTER THAN THIS, FOLKS
Pessimistic_Fool wrote:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10619014/1/achtung-baby: when the warning says "very stupid", you know you're in for a treat. ;) Good material for a fun spork. Make sure to take your time to appreciate the Huge Text Block of Doom (tm).
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10610724/1 ... utor-Style: Haven't read it, but the description sounds promising. (Probably best for a funny/silly spork)
Although that fic was reccomended against...FlashFilms wrote:Hi! I just got start reading a bunch of Sporks and am wondering if this could make a good filler:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/153721?view_adult=true- Short yet not bad but it make me want to get brain bleach as some one who doesn't ship much. You'll see as you read (If you dislike the pairing to begin with).
Just wondering so maybe I can start on writing my first Spork.
cesar26100 wrote:Has anyone checked out this yet?
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Do you ever see something that makes you laugh so hard you go light-headed and your ribs start burning? I'm probably going to spork this in the near-ish future.
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:The kink meme is a glorious place and thank you cesar26100 for opening my eyes to it. That said, there is a surprising amount of mpreg and tentacles in this fandom. Didn't see that one coming...
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:The fics are pretty well-written but some of them are just... well, why don't you take a look at "engrish" yourself?
(Bonus link to "Matt x mirror".)
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Anyway, here's the link to that crossover I mentioned. I notice gratuitous amounts of OOC and a time set "1000 years" after LoK, which at most would be represented by the late 1800s - early 1900s by our history. Also, the author has no concept of how bending is supposed to work.
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:*cracks knuckles* Yes ma'am!
I'm just gonna dumpallmost of my C-R-appropriate(ish) bookmarked badfics here, then. (There's also a post I made on page 10 that lists all the fics that have been linked to lately.) (And I'm not reposting links to the kink meme things I've already linked to, like "Matt x mirror".)Hmm... seems I'm severely lacking in fics that feature Dual Destinies characters...Spoiler: Links and synopses
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Second edit: Richard Wellington strangles Edgeworth to death. Because why not.
Matt Engarde stabs Edgeworth to death in front of Phoenix. At least Shelly de Killer shows up at the end!
(Why are there so many fics where Edgeworth dies? ...the other ones were tagged rape and/or were super long, though.)
And, uh, I know you said no rape but this is just so completely, utterly bad. Not particularly disturbing (just run-of-the-mill disturbing) but wow is it ever OOC. And stupid. And OOC. And short. And did I mention it was OOC?
Third edit: DEFENSE ATTORNEY APOLLO JUSTICE CHOOSES DEATH.
DEFENSE ATTORNEY APOLLO JUSTICE FORCES AN AWKWARD KISS ON DEFENSE ATTORNEY ATHENA CYKES.
DEFENSE ATTORNEY PHOENIX WRIGHT aw dangit it's another incredibly OOC rape fic, also why did the author hit enter after every single line?
As of the time of this post, HermannVonKarma and I are working on a sporking of this.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Basically, Nazis.
TheJettSet27 wrote:I would enjoy sporking a fanfiction sometime. In fact, I have a couple lined up. The first one is actually written well, it's just the shipped characters and the use of the magatama I find most interesting:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3925051/1/ ... SUCCESSFUL
This is one I would bring Adrian or Luke in, considering they're the couple in here.
This one is an absolute gem!
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9531051/1/ ... aterslides
And finally (making this more than a couple) another Kristoph one. He is found not guilty and allowed to roam free. This has bonus points in my book for the mention of him wearing one glove because all I could see in my head was him in a Michael Jackson outfit.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10778356/1 ... Chronicles
wizkid99 wrote:Instead of a sporking, I wanted find something you guys to have this fanfic I found while browsing through Ace Attorney fan fiction.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9090730/1/ ... -Turnabout
This was written by the same guy who wrote "An Office Affair"
I'll look forward to anyone's next sporking.
Rubia seems to be working on this.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Psst, Rubia: I finally found you an Investigations fic. It's a little bit on the long side and honestly not that bad (...actually, I thoroughly enjoyed it) but it is very silly. Here.
wizkid99 wrote:I found this other fic that was written for the kink meme. I thought you people should check it out.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10846600/1/Closed-Doors
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:RUBIAAAAA.
YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A FIELD DAY WITH THIS.
(Or, you know, anyone really, but you were definitely the first person I thought of.)
wizkid99 wrote:Someone has to spork this:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10876823/1 ... ISOOOOOOON
Not really much to say about this one. Just read it.
wizkid99 wrote:Anyway,I found this fic that ship Franziska and Blackquill.I thought you should check it out:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10567225/1/Charming
I also found this fic featuring Drunk Gumshoe:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8116029/1/ ... -Adventure
wizkid99 wrote:Here's a short crackfic where Edgeworth signs up for art class:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9963882/1/ ... t-Modeling
wizkid99 wrote:Anyway, I currently reading a fic where Kristoph Gavin and Daryan Crescend escape from prison....And that's all I'm going to tell you for now because I'm not done yet, and for spoilers. The fic is thirty-seven chapter's long. As of this post, I'm on chapter twenty-three. And I don't know how to feel about this fic whether it's too good to not be sporked or if it's sporkable material. I want to let my fellow sporker's read it to judge for themselves.The fic itself is a slight AU where Kristoph adopted Apollo six years before AJ:AA and a slight Klavipollo is in there to. The fluff doesn't kick in until later.
Here it is:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5709927/1/ ... at-the-sky
wizkid99 wrote:Here's a fic where Winston Payne goes back in time to erase Wright from existence.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10913264/1 ... the-Future
sumguy28 wrote:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9146042/1/ ... t-Hedgehog
This one seems like it should be a parody, but it's listed under Tragedy, so why not. ...Actually it is a tragedy: the tragic death of proper grammar.
wizkid99 wrote:In other news, I found this crack fic where Maya is a teacher. I remember reading this fic last year but got bored of it. It's pretty ridiculous. \
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5447374/1/Ms-Maya
Last edited by AireyVerkhovensky on Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:34 pm, edited 9 times in total.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I apologize in advance for the length. Super-long sporkings are unwieldy to read, and this one is no exception, but I assure you my reasons are justified. I didn't have a way to shorten it without losing much of the flavor, and I just love the ending I've come up with. I hope you enjoy it too.
Turnabout Sporking
Part 2
Featured: On Poker, Villainy and Death
Rating:
for some OOCness and stupidity in general
Disclaimer: As a reader, I actually found this one rather delightful. It's a silly fic for an even sillier prompt from the OP, and it's a perfect choice for those who need a little comedy relief. However, as a sporker, it is also my every intention to claw and scratch my way through it, nitpicking at every little detail I can catch and trying my best to destroy it.
--------------------------------
[It's time. Four gallant, if not extremely wary, figures have arrived to face yet another round of suffering. However, it seems they have a surprise guest tonight...]
Speakers: Welcome back, fellow sporkers, to the Sporking Courtroom. Due to certain complications that arose from last time, we have instead sent for a substitute to oversee this round.
Maya: Aw, poor old Udgey. He barely even gets a chance to show up here.
Phoenix: Yeah, it's pretty unfair... (The judge always gets the best. *sigh*)
Speakers: While we wait for our guest to arrive, let us begin rollcall.
(DD) Phoenix Wright!
Let's just get this over with.
Maya Fey!
Okay, you guys got lucky last time, but we're nailing the coffin this time!
(DD) Miles Edgeworth!
Maya, you should know better by now. We shouldn't need to do anything.
Kay Faraday!
Oh, come on, Mr. Edgeworth! Where's the fun in that?
And our surprise guest tonight: Justine Courtney!
All else: !?
Edgeworth: Justice Courtney!?
Phoenix: You know her, Edgeworth?
Kay: Oh! I remember her! She's the nice lady judge from Mr. Edgeworth's Japan-only game!
Maya: Whoa, really?
Speakers: Kay Faraday, you really do not want to press our buttons this early in the sporking.
Kay: Well, how else am I supposed to describe her!?
Speakers: You don't need to. She's coming this way.
[As if on cue, the double doors swing open and a graceful figure, with her signature extendable gavel in hand, steps forth into the light.]
Courtney: Good evening, everyone. I've received summons to appear for this special occasion tonight. I trust there are no complications with this arrangement?
Edgeworth: Certainly not. We welcome you, Honorable Justice.
Kay: Hi, Justice Lady! It's been a while!
Maya: Wow, a female judge! They really exist!
Courtney: Thank you. I'm surprised to see even the district's Chief Prosecutor here.
Edgeworth: It's an unfortunately frequent case. And please, just "Mr. Edgeworth" will do. While I am here, I am simply a prosecutor.
Courtney: Alright then, Mr. Edgeworth. As this is my first time overseeing a trial for a piece of fiction, please excuse any amateur mistakes I may make.
Edgeworth: You need not worry, Your Honor. Just keep a close eye on that defense attorney there. He tends to stir up plenty of trouble in any court he stands in.
Phoenix: ...Normally, I'd just let that slide, but you're not getting out of this easy either, Edgeworth.
Edgeworth: You'd do better to keep that concern for yourself, Wright.
Kay: *whisper* (Don't worry, Mr. Wright! This judge and Mr. Edgeworth don't always get along, so we might have a chance this round!)
Phoenix: *whisper* (Even then, judges and defense attorneys never seem to work out...)
Courtney: Well then, everyone, shall we begin?
[Once everyone takes their places, she strikes with her gavel.]
Courtney: The Sporking Court is now in session.
Phoenix: The defense is ready, Your Honor.
Edgeworth: The prosecution is ready as usual, Your Honor.
Courtney: Very good. Management, you may proceed with the featured film.
[As soon as she finishes that line, the ceiling displays unfold and the lights dim.]
[And with that, the screens fade to black, the lights brighten again, and the familiar stoic voice from the speakers arrives.]
Speakers: That is it for our presentation. We hope you enjoyed your stay, Justice Courtney.
Courtney: Thank you. It has been a very... complex experience.
Phoenix: (...At least she has plenty of restraint.)
Courtney: Now, let us continue to the debate. Should this fanfic be pardoned or condemned? Both sides may present their arguments.
[The honorable judge is the first to take her leave, but it seems there's still something left to be said among the remaining four.]
Maya: So... in the end, did we ever figure out what those weird sounds were?
Kay: They sounded like recordings, actually...
Maya: Wait. The Management has recordings of the villains' breakdowns?
Speakers: That we do.
Phoenix: Where have you guys been? It's as if you've left us out to dry.
Speakers: Oh, we watched the entire session, and it was indeed an entertaining time. We will also be seeing you all for the next one.
Maya: Huh? Next one?
Speakers: You see, we discussed among ourselves for a while, and finally came upon an agreement. All four of you will not be exempt from the next sporking.
All: What!?
Edgeworth: ...As I feared, they won't be letting us go that easily.
Phoenix: ...After all that strenuous effort...
Maya: ...It was all just a waste?
Kay: N-no fair! That's too cruel, even for you guys!
Speakers: Please understand that it is not simply our desire to torture you all, but our decision is final. By any chance you figure out the meaning behind it, we will reconsider. Until then, we hope you enjoy your stay.
All: ...
Edgeworth: ...If I have all my facts in order, there's but one reason they would continue this farce.
Kay: Huh? You know why!?
Maya: Why, Mr. Edgeworth, why!?
Phoenix: They're making a killing.
Maya & Kay: ...Eh?
Edgeworth: In terms of profits, that is. It seems we're nothing but show business to them. I'll see to it that they do reconsider their terms... for the sake of their "theater".
Phoenix: Thanks, Edgeworth. I'm not sure what we can do from here, but if you need us, we'll be around.
[And with one last nod to each other, the group takes off. What will become of this new conflict, only time will tell.]
---------------------------------
Turnabout Sporking, End.
Turnabout Sporking
Part 2
Featured: On Poker, Villainy and Death
Rating:
Disclaimer: As a reader, I actually found this one rather delightful. It's a silly fic for an even sillier prompt from the OP, and it's a perfect choice for those who need a little comedy relief. However, as a sporker, it is also my every intention to claw and scratch my way through it, nitpicking at every little detail I can catch and trying my best to destroy it.
--------------------------------
[It's time. Four gallant, if not extremely wary, figures have arrived to face yet another round of suffering. However, it seems they have a surprise guest tonight...]
Speakers: Welcome back, fellow sporkers, to the Sporking Courtroom. Due to certain complications that arose from last time, we have instead sent for a substitute to oversee this round.
Maya: Aw, poor old Udgey. He barely even gets a chance to show up here.
Phoenix: Yeah, it's pretty unfair... (The judge always gets the best. *sigh*)
Speakers: While we wait for our guest to arrive, let us begin rollcall.
(DD) Phoenix Wright!
Maya Fey!
(DD) Miles Edgeworth!
Kay Faraday!
And our surprise guest tonight: Justine Courtney!
All else: !?
Edgeworth: Justice Courtney!?
Phoenix: You know her, Edgeworth?
Kay: Oh! I remember her! She's the nice lady judge from Mr. Edgeworth's Japan-only game!
Maya: Whoa, really?
Speakers: Kay Faraday, you really do not want to press our buttons this early in the sporking.
Kay: Well, how else am I supposed to describe her!?
Speakers: You don't need to. She's coming this way.
[As if on cue, the double doors swing open and a graceful figure, with her signature extendable gavel in hand, steps forth into the light.]
Courtney: Good evening, everyone. I've received summons to appear for this special occasion tonight. I trust there are no complications with this arrangement?
Edgeworth: Certainly not. We welcome you, Honorable Justice.
Kay: Hi, Justice Lady! It's been a while!
Maya: Wow, a female judge! They really exist!
Courtney: Thank you. I'm surprised to see even the district's Chief Prosecutor here.
Edgeworth: It's an unfortunately frequent case. And please, just "Mr. Edgeworth" will do. While I am here, I am simply a prosecutor.
Courtney: Alright then, Mr. Edgeworth. As this is my first time overseeing a trial for a piece of fiction, please excuse any amateur mistakes I may make.
Edgeworth: You need not worry, Your Honor. Just keep a close eye on that defense attorney there. He tends to stir up plenty of trouble in any court he stands in.
Phoenix: ...Normally, I'd just let that slide, but you're not getting out of this easy either, Edgeworth.
Edgeworth: You'd do better to keep that concern for yourself, Wright.
Kay: *whisper* (Don't worry, Mr. Wright! This judge and Mr. Edgeworth don't always get along, so we might have a chance this round!)
Phoenix: *whisper* (Even then, judges and defense attorneys never seem to work out...)
Courtney: Well then, everyone, shall we begin?
[Once everyone takes their places, she strikes with her gavel.]
Courtney: The Sporking Court is now in session.
Phoenix: The defense is ready, Your Honor.
Edgeworth: The prosecution is ready as usual, Your Honor.
Courtney: Very good. Management, you may proceed with the featured film.
[As soon as she finishes that line, the ceiling displays unfold and the lights dim.]
Spoiler: Click to read more
Speakers: That is it for our presentation. We hope you enjoyed your stay, Justice Courtney.
Courtney: Thank you. It has been a very... complex experience.
Phoenix: (...At least she has plenty of restraint.)
Courtney: Now, let us continue to the debate. Should this fanfic be pardoned or condemned? Both sides may present their arguments.
Spoiler: Read on
Maya: So... in the end, did we ever figure out what those weird sounds were?
Kay: They sounded like recordings, actually...
Maya: Wait. The Management has recordings of the villains' breakdowns?
Speakers: That we do.
Phoenix: Where have you guys been? It's as if you've left us out to dry.
Speakers: Oh, we watched the entire session, and it was indeed an entertaining time. We will also be seeing you all for the next one.
Maya: Huh? Next one?
Speakers: You see, we discussed among ourselves for a while, and finally came upon an agreement. All four of you will not be exempt from the next sporking.
All: What!?
Edgeworth: ...As I feared, they won't be letting us go that easily.
Phoenix: ...After all that strenuous effort...
Maya: ...It was all just a waste?
Kay: N-no fair! That's too cruel, even for you guys!
Speakers: Please understand that it is not simply our desire to torture you all, but our decision is final. By any chance you figure out the meaning behind it, we will reconsider. Until then, we hope you enjoy your stay.
All: ...
Edgeworth: ...If I have all my facts in order, there's but one reason they would continue this farce.
Kay: Huh? You know why!?
Maya: Why, Mr. Edgeworth, why!?
Phoenix: They're making a killing.
Maya & Kay: ...Eh?
Edgeworth: In terms of profits, that is. It seems we're nothing but show business to them. I'll see to it that they do reconsider their terms... for the sake of their "theater".
Phoenix: Thanks, Edgeworth. I'm not sure what we can do from here, but if you need us, we'll be around.
[And with one last nod to each other, the group takes off. What will become of this new conflict, only time will tell.]
---------------------------------
Turnabout Sporking, End.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
OMG, Courtney!! 
That was probably the best sporking in the thread so far. I loved it~!
Also, wouldn't Phoenix have done a better job if he'd known the original prompt/that it was from the kink meme in general? Because that would have explained the whole poker thing and thrown out the idea that children might be reading it.
Someone's biased against the defense.
That was probably the best sporking in the thread so far. I loved it~!
Also, wouldn't Phoenix have done a better job if he'd known the original prompt/that it was from the kink meme in general? Because that would have explained the whole poker thing and thrown out the idea that children might be reading it.
Someone's biased against the defense.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Aw, you liked it that much? I actually worried that it wandered dangerously into fanfic mode, but I'm glad it didn't come off that way.
Oh come on, EVERYONE's biased against the defense. >:) I did intend to press further and complete that amazing turnabout that I'm sure everyone would have wanted to see, but I felt like it was long enough already. Besides, I wanted the ending to not be serious at all, and dragging it any further would have reduced the impact.
In a previous draft, I did bring up the kink meme, but then they ended up in a legit debate over how comedy should be critiqued, and it wasn't going where I liked. In another previous draft, I also considered inviting the ghostly figures of the villains, but decided to leave it as a prank. Besides, I was able to keep the "Nightmare Before Christmas" reference anyway. All in all, I'm satisfied with my efforts.
Oh come on, EVERYONE's biased against the defense. >:) I did intend to press further and complete that amazing turnabout that I'm sure everyone would have wanted to see, but I felt like it was long enough already. Besides, I wanted the ending to not be serious at all, and dragging it any further would have reduced the impact.
In a previous draft, I did bring up the kink meme, but then they ended up in a legit debate over how comedy should be critiqued, and it wasn't going where I liked. In another previous draft, I also considered inviting the ghostly figures of the villains, but decided to leave it as a prank. Besides, I was able to keep the "Nightmare Before Christmas" reference anyway. All in all, I'm satisfied with my efforts.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Unless it's Investigations. Then everyone is biased against theRubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Oh come on, EVERYONE's biased against the defense. >:)
I legitimately thought the Management had been taken over by the villains. Somehow. Now that would be interesting...Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:In another previous draft, I also considered inviting the ghostly figures of the villains, but decided to leave it as a prank. Besides, I was able to keep the "Nightmare Before Christmas" reference anyway. All in all, I'm satisfied with my efforts.
Also, if AAI2 characters are going to be putting in appearances, we all know who's up next on the chopping block...

Because Debeste would lead to too many spoilers, probably.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
It's about time we brought in GK2 characters. Courtney's still one of my favorites from that game, even if my memory of it is pretty hazy. I just wish we had smilies of these characters. Her gavel slam is unique to her character and would be a very viable means of communication. :P
We could always write around Sebastian's spoilery plots. This is where the gavel slam would be most appropriate.
Wait, what's this about punishing the Management and can I join in? I'm both curious and horrified at what we could come up with together.
We could always write around Sebastian's spoilery plots. This is where the gavel slam would be most appropriate.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yeah, to be honest, I'd need to replay it before I actually use any of the AAI2 characters. But I really want to.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:It's about time we brought in GK2 characters. Courtney's still one of my favorites from that game, even if my memory of it is pretty hazy. I just wish we had smilies of these characters. Her gavel slam is unique to her character and would be a very viable means of communication. :P
We could always write around Sebastian's spoilery plots. This is where the gavel slam would be most appropriate.
Wait, what's this about punishing the Management and can I join in? I'm both curious and horrified at what we could come up with together.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
As always. (Now I'm wondering what to do about the men-in-black parody I've been planning for that other fic I queued...)
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
...men in black as in the movie with Will Smith in it?
Edit: Did the Lana smiley change, or...??
?
Edit: Did the Lana smiley change, or...??


Tumblr (