I see, would Athena playing with her hair, and Simon failing to object be good ones? (I don't know how to make that latter one in the tiny size of a smiley, but I could try?)General Luigi wrote: [*]SuperAj3, Wooster has discouraged generic happy smileys. The one you made for Athena would just be one of many (see spoiler box below). I recommend using something unique to Athena's animations instead.
[*]As with Athena, SuperAj3, I suggest using something unique to Simon's animations for his smiley rather than a regular scowl. While not as common as a basic smile, we already have a few scowls/emotionless expressions.[/list]Spoiler: too many generic smiles
New Smilies
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: New Smilies
Spoiler: Athena animation
-
Bad Player
- Moderators

- Posts: 6932
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
- Custom Title: 1000% Knight
Re: New Smilies
I was thinking about this a little today, and I actually also thought that this would be the best pose for an Athena sprite. I don't think it's a spoiler.SuperAj3 wrote:I see, would Athena playing with her hair, and Simon failing to object be good ones? (I don't know how to make that latter one in the tiny size of a smiley, but I could try?)General Luigi wrote: [*]SuperAj3, Wooster has discouraged generic happy smileys. The one you made for Athena would just be one of many (see spoiler box below). I recommend using something unique to Athena's animations instead.
[*]As with Athena, SuperAj3, I suggest using something unique to Simon's animations for his smiley rather than a regular scowl. While not as common as a basic smile, we already have a few scowls/emotionless expressions.[/list]Spoiler: too many generic smilesSpoiler: Athena animation

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: New Smilies
OK then, I was worried it may be a spoiler, I'll try to make it later on then!Bad Player wrote: I was thinking about this a little today, and I actually also thought that this would be the best pose for an Athena sprite. I don't think it's a spoiler.
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: New Smilies
The Athena Hair-pull is her BEST animation, go for it. Though I'd say I like Blackquill's desk pound and laughter animation.
Though Apollo and Phoenix both get a multitude of smilies, why can't we include more than one for Athena?
Though Apollo and Phoenix both get a multitude of smilies, why can't we include more than one for Athena?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Builderkid107
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1294
- Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:57 pm
- Custom Title: ...
Re: New Smilies
NICE!SuperAj3 wrote:I made the Athena smiley. It took a while to make the hair fit in the boundaries, as at first I have made it too long.
-
Louise
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7882
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm
- Contact:
Re: New Smilies
omg it's perfect!SuperAj3 wrote:I made the Athena smiley. It took a while to make the hair fit in the boundaries, as at first I have made it too long.
I tried to make shocked Bobby and angry Bobby but failed miserably.
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: New Smilies
Thanks!
Sorry to re-hash this. I just wanted to neatly put all of the non-generic smilies toghether that I've made, too see if they're all good.
Sorry to re-hash this. I just wanted to neatly put all of the non-generic smilies toghether that I've made, too see if they're all good.
Spoiler: Smilies
-
Bolt Storm
- Admin

- Posts: 3303
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:05 pm
- Custom Title: 元・超会社員級の管理人
- Location: Hiding beneath the judge's desk
- Contact:
Re: New Smilies
I've finally added several of the DD smilies (actually, I did a few weeks ago.) I've also just fixed a bug that was turning some innocuous words (eg. "justice") into smilies.
Here's to being more on top of this in the future...!
Here's to being more on top of this in the future...!
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!
Wooster wrote:If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: New Smilies
While we're actually paying attention to smilies I don't suppose we could look at the drop down menu on the smilies list could we?Bolt Storm wrote:I've finally added several of the DD smilies (actually, I did a few weeks ago.) I've also just fixed a bug that was turning some innocuous words (eg. "justice") into smilies.
Here's to being more on top of this in the future...!
Some of the smilies I like are buried pretty far back and I can't remember each page it's on. They used to be sorted by game, which made for easy recollection, hell some were even sorted away as "spoiler" sprites.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: New Smilies
Ropfa made this a while ago


-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: New Smilies
Also, I thought of an idea for a smilie court records needs; Starbuck sighing
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: New Smilies
Nooo, please. I'm yawning already just reading that 
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Bolt Storm
- Admin

- Posts: 3303
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:05 pm
- Custom Title: 元・超会社員級の管理人
- Location: Hiding beneath the judge's desk
- Contact:
Re: New Smilies
That's actually on the to-do list when I get a spare evening.Pierre wrote:While we're actually paying attention to smilies I don't suppose we could look at the drop down menu on the smilies list could we?Bolt Storm wrote:I've finally added several of the DD smilies (actually, I did a few weeks ago.) I've also just fixed a bug that was turning some innocuous words (eg. "justice") into smilies.
Here's to being more on top of this in the future...!
Some of the smilies I like are buried pretty far back and I can't remember each page it's on. They used to be sorted by game, which made for easy recollection, hell some were even sorted away as "spoiler" sprites.
That said - it's actually not one of those awful cases where you have to make every change a step at a time in the admin CP panel. Instead, we can upload and download config files that look like this:
Code: Select all
'f_-_phoenix.gif', '26', '22', '1', 'Phoenix', ':phoenix:',
'f_-_edgeworth.gif', '26', '26', '1', 'Edgeworth', ':edgeworth:',
'Udgey-blink-1.gif', '23', '34', '1', 'His Baldness', ':udgey:',
'f_-_maya.gif', '24', '39', '1', 'Maya Fey', ':maya:',
'f_-_pearl.gif', '24', '32', '1', 'Pearl', ':pearl:',
'f_-_karma.gif', '20', '21', '1', 'Von Karma', ':karma:',
'f_-_fran.gif', '24', '26', '1', 'Franziska', ':franny:',
'f_-_godot.gif', '31', '33', '1', 'Godot', ':godot:',
'f_-_sahwit.gif', '20', '24', '1', 'Frank Sahwit', ':sahwit:',
'f_-_redd.gif', '22', '23', '1', 'Redd White', ':redd:',
'f_-_yanni.gif', '30', '30', '1', 'Yanni Yogi', ':yogi:',
'f-_lana.gif', '20', '27', '1', 'Lana', ':lana:', So if someone's feeling adventurous, I can send them the full version of this list and they can reorder it into something more sane.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!
Wooster wrote:If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
-
General Luigi
- Admin

- Posts: 4215
- Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm
- Custom Title: In Justice We Trust
- Location: Southern California
- Contact:
Re: New Smilies
On that note, we are still open to new smileys from AAI and DD. Those games are still underrepresented in the ranks of our emoticon army.

I'll always love you, Max.
-
Mayu Igiyooki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2216
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
- Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
- Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
- Contact:
Re: New Smilies
Umm, Guys. You're forgetting to post a few more smileys:
> Maya (Confident Pose)
> Athena (Shocked)
> Apollo (Sweating)
> Viola (Normal: Smiling Pose)
> Iris (Normal: Smiling, Not Tilting Pose)
> Zak Gramarye Smiley
> Aura Blackquill Smiley
Also, if you people are free, then please click the link below, and solve the problem I face:
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 2#p1292452
> Maya (Confident Pose)
> Athena (Shocked)
> Apollo (Sweating)
> Viola (Normal: Smiling Pose)
> Iris (Normal: Smiling, Not Tilting Pose)
> Zak Gramarye Smiley
> Aura Blackquill Smiley
Also, if you people are free, then please click the link below, and solve the problem I face:
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 2#p1292452

-
General Luigi
- Admin

- Posts: 4215
- Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm
- Custom Title: In Justice We Trust
- Location: Southern California
- Contact:
Re: New Smilies
We pretty much rely on volunteers for the production of new smileys, so the smileys you want probably won't be introduced anytime soon. We're also currently hoping to avoid any smileys that have the same expressions as existing smileys. We really only need one instance of a generic smile, yet we've got a whole mess of smileys doing that. Ideas are always welcome, though. Personally, I'd love to see an animated smiley of Aura giving Clonco a solid whack or something similar, so I can agree with at least one of the characters you want added.
As for the issue with Lana's smileys, I contacted Bolt about it a few days ago, but just in case he hasn't done anything about it, I'll see if I can figure out how to take care of the problem (I was only made an Administrator about a month ago, so I don't have all of the new things I can do figured out yet). No promises, though.
Edit: Is it working now?


Edit: Чёрт возьми.
All right, I've asked Bolt for help, though I might figure out the problem myself before then.
Edit: Huh? It just suddenly started working? Why? Well, uh... I have no clue what specific thing I did made it start working, but I suppose what matters is that it works now.
As for the issue with Lana's smileys, I contacted Bolt about it a few days ago, but just in case he hasn't done anything about it, I'll see if I can figure out how to take care of the problem (I was only made an Administrator about a month ago, so I don't have all of the new things I can do figured out yet). No promises, though.
Edit: Is it working now?
Edit: Чёрт возьми.
All right, I've asked Bolt for help, though I might figure out the problem myself before then.
Edit: Huh? It just suddenly started working? Why? Well, uh... I have no clue what specific thing I did made it start working, but I suppose what matters is that it works now.

I'll always love you, Max.
-
Mayu Igiyooki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2216
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
- Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
- Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
- Contact:
Re: New Smilies
Hmm...General Luigi wrote:Edit: Is it working now?
Чёрт возьми.
All right, I've asked Bolt for help, though I might figure out the problem myself before then.
Yep, it worked. Though it would be more appreciable if you change the Smiling Lana's code. When I put the "Smiling Lana" Emoticon, it says {lana} instead of {lanasmile}. However, the Smiling Lana doesn't work till anyone puts {lanasmile}. In any case, thank you.
Keep in mind that { is : and } is :
I did this to make sure they don't turn into smileys.
Last edited by Mayu Igiyooki on Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

-
General Luigi
- Admin

- Posts: 4215
- Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm
- Custom Title: In Justice We Trust
- Location: Southern California
- Contact:
Re: New Smilies
If I had any idea why it suddenly started working, I'd take care of that. It's supposed to say "Lana smiles" when you mouse over that smiley. Maybe the site needs a moment to register the change?

I'll always love you, Max.
-
Mayu Igiyooki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2216
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
- Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
- Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
- Contact:
Re: New Smilies
Maybe...General Luigi wrote:If I had any idea why it suddenly started working, I'd take care of that. It's supposed to say "Lana smiles" when you mouse over that smiley. Maybe the site needs a moment to register the change?

-
General Luigi
- Admin

- Posts: 4215
- Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm
- Custom Title: In Justice We Trust
- Location: Southern California
- Contact:
Re: New Smilies
That did the trick, apparently. I'm now seeing "Lana smiles" when I run my cursor over the smiley in question.

I'll always love you, Max.
-
Mayu Igiyooki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2216
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
- Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
- Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
- Contact:
Re: New Smilies
Hey! I see it too!General Luigi wrote:That did the trick, apparently. I'm now seeing "Lana smiles" when I run my cursor over the smiley in question.
Hmm... Let's try the Lana Smilies...
Alright, now it works. Works pretty good! Thank you very much for solving the error! This will also solve the problems of the new users who may get confused about the "Lana Smiley" Errors. Anyways, thank you!

-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: New Smilies
Sorry for bumping, but I'm in the process of making DGS smilies!
Here's Baroque:
I'll make the main 6 characters (Ryu, Susato, Sherlock, Iris, Kazuma and Baroque) for now, and just update this post.
Here's Baroque:

I'll make the main 6 characters (Ryu, Susato, Sherlock, Iris, Kazuma and Baroque) for now, and just update this post.
Last edited by SuperAj3 on Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Mayu Igiyooki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2216
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
- Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
- Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
- Contact:
Re: New Smilies
I find it very odd to see no GK2 Smilies on Court Records yet even though the fan translation is released.

-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: New Smilies
I did make one for Shigaraki (Ray Shields) But it seems to have been lost in a post somewhere. (It was of him doing his sarcasta-claps)Ace Pointer wrote:I find it very odd to see no GK2 Smilies on Court Records yet even though the fan translation is released.
I found it on my photobucket:

-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: New Smilies
Yeah I'd say we need a big dose of smilies for the new stuff. Then again I remember somewhere hearing a "1 smily per character" rule which disappoints me a little as I like options when it comes to expressing AA emotions. I love Ray's "hug/heeeeey" pose and I love his "woah/Hands up" pose but I have to choose one
Also the smilies are still sorely missing a category drop down menu for me which they sorely need.
Also the smilies are still sorely missing a category drop down menu for me which they sorely need.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Mayu Igiyooki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2216
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
- Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
- Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
- Contact:
Re: New Smilies
Pierre, they're kinda contradicting the rules. Even though it's one character, one smiley rule, there are many character with emoticons that are more than one. 

-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: New Smilies
I know that's the case. I just remember the discussion of more smilies for DD coming up and that being the case. You'll notice there's a pitiful amount of DD smilies compared to other games.Ace Pointer wrote:Pierre, they're kinda contradicting the rules. Even though it's one character, one smiley rule, there are many character with emoticons that are more than one.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: New Smilies
We totally need a smilie of Uncle Ray airquoting. Shimon's (Jonh Marsh) milk squeeze would be cool too. Also, Robin's fake collapse and Shin-na's maniacal laugh. So many possibilities. I wish I knew how to make those things.
-
Mayu Igiyooki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2216
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
- Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
- Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
- Contact:
Re: New Smilies
Ok, I am listing a few GK2 Smilies we may need:
》Hakari Mika. - Determined, Evil Grin, Confident/Sad, Gavel Bang!
》Yumihiko Ichi. - Grin, Crying, Orchestrating , Pointing
》 Bansai Ichi. - Evil grin, Playing with Lighter, Burning Documents (best animation!), Breakdown in Case 4
》Tateyuki Shiga. - Shrugs off, Sweating,Clapping, Smiling.
That's all what I can think for now.
What do you people think? 
》Hakari Mika. - Determined, Evil Grin, Confident/Sad, Gavel Bang!
》Yumihiko Ichi. - Grin, Crying, Orchestrating , Pointing
》 Bansai Ichi. - Evil grin, Playing with Lighter, Burning Documents (best animation!), Breakdown in Case 4
》Tateyuki Shiga. - Shrugs off, Sweating,
That's all what I can think for now.
Last edited by Mayu Igiyooki on Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: New Smilies
I think that a bowing Edgeworth-smiley would be useful.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
General Luigi
- Admin

- Posts: 4215
- Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm
- Custom Title: In Justice We Trust
- Location: Southern California
- Contact:
Re: New Smilies
I'll go ahead and add Aura delivering a... what was it? 40.5° karate chop to Clonco's head? to the list of smileys I'd like to see.
Thinking about it, Pierre, I don't recall ever seeing such a rule. I do recall a call for uniqueness, though. Right now, what we want to avoid is any kind of smiley that shows an emotion or expression we've already got. For example, a generic smile. These are just the generic smiles on the first page:

We don't need more of those.
Thinking about it, Pierre, I don't recall ever seeing such a rule. I do recall a call for uniqueness, though. Right now, what we want to avoid is any kind of smiley that shows an emotion or expression we've already got. For example, a generic smile. These are just the generic smiles on the first page:
We don't need more of those.

I'll always love you, Max.
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: New Smilies
Yeah sorry, looking back that was caveat I missed.General Luigi wrote:I'll go ahead and add Aura delivering a... what was it? 40.5° karate chop to Clonco's head? to the list of smileys I'd like to see.
Thinking about it, Pierre, I don't recall ever seeing such a rule. I do recall a call for uniqueness, though. Right now, what we want to avoid is any kind of smiley that shows an emotion or expression we've already got. For example, a generic smile. These are just the generic smiles on the first page:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
We don't need more of those.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: New Smilies
I'm all up for making smileys, and provided I can access the poses (whether it be ripped sprites or recorded scenes) I can make them.
I had DGS ones on the list, but I like ideas like of Aura and Clonco or more GK2/DD sprites. When I have time though

I had DGS ones on the list, but I like ideas like of Aura and Clonco or more GK2/DD sprites. When I have time though
It seems you missed my post:Ace Pointer wrote:Ok, I am listing a few GK2 Smilies we may need:
》Tateyuki Shiga. - Shrugs off, Sweating, Clapping, Smiling.:

-
Mayu Igiyooki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2216
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
- Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
- Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
- Contact:
Re: New Smilies
SuperAj3, that smiley has a contradiction. Shigaraki usually shakes when he claps in the game. The smiley don't shake when it claps.

-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: New Smilies
He doesn't shake?:Ace Pointer wrote:SuperAj3, that smiley has a contradiction. Shigaraki usually shakes when he claps in the game. The smiley don't shake when it claps.

You can edit the smiley to show me what you mean?
-
Mayu Igiyooki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2216
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
- Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
- Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
- Contact:
Re: New Smilies
Mij, look at MBr's sig. There is the clapping Shigaraki Animation. I am using a smartphone to communicate with Court Records... for today. 
In case you want me to edit the smiley, It's going to happen tomorrow because my Modem's out of date. xD
In case you want me to edit the smiley, It's going to happen tomorrow because my Modem's out of date. xD

-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: New Smilies
It's OK, I gotcha! I've fixed it:Ace Pointer wrote:Mij, look at MBr's sig. There is the clapping Shigaraki Animation. I am using a smartphone to communicate with Court Records... for today.
In case you want me to edit the smiley, It's going to happen tomorrow because my Modem's out of date. xD

I was going off the animations on Ace Attorney Wiki (as CR hasn't updated the GK2 animations page).
I had a bit of time now, so I made a smiley of Susato's fist pump:

Also fixed the little error in the Baroque smiley:

-
Mayu Igiyooki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2216
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
- Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
- Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
- Contact:
Re: New Smilies
Hey... These look awesome now! Nice smiley-spriting, Mij! 
Oh! And thanks alot for the Shigaraki Smiley Fix! It now looks better!
Oh! And thanks alot for the Shigaraki Smiley Fix! It now looks better!

-
henke37
- Bug Sweeper

- Posts: 832
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:25 pm
- Custom Title: Programmer
- Location: Sweden
- Contact:
Re: New Smilies
I think it is as simple as the character animation itself not shaking. The shake is applied on top of the existing animation elsewhere in the game code.
Currently working on a redesign of cr.net itself! Come talk to me about it on Discord!



see how it withers before my flower of justice

