Crack Theory Thread!

For all chat related to Phoenix Wright/Gyakuten Saiban. Please use the spoiler tag!
Post Reply
Rubia Ryu the Royal
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
Location: LA, Japanifornia

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Rubia Ryu the Royal »

Oh, yeah, this thread.

Hmm... I propose that Phoenix is not a genetically modified human being, but rather born of an alien race of superpowered monkeys that have the power to destroy worlds. All we really need to do is give him his favorite staff that he didn't ever know he wanted.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

I don't get the reference ;_;

Being an alien is just about the only thing that explains his all-natural hair...
dimentiorules
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1959
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm
Custom Title: You know, a Mario game!
Location: Canada, eh?

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by dimentiorules »

You know, if Phoenix is an alien, could that mean there are other non-human characters? Let's see here:

Lisa Basil is an android. (Pretty obvious, I know)
Manfred Von Karma is a powerful demon. (Would explain his demonic sounding "objection".)
The Ema in GS4 is actually a clone of the original Ema, who killed her and took her place.
The Gavin brothers are angels, with Kristoph being a fallen angel. I mean, can't you just imagine him with black angel wings?
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

You'd think angels would have better German.
tiger_festival
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1706
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm
Custom Title: I've felt worse.
Location: I'm at soup.

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by tiger_festival »

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:I don't get the reference ;_;
I think it's Dragon Ball Z
dimentiorules wrote:The Ema in GS4 is actually a clone of the original Ema, who killed her and took her place.
I had a somewhat-similar crack theory a while ago involving Kingdom Hearts.
"Kay Faraday's true reason for becoming the second Yatagarasu is to find a 13th vessel suitable to host Xehanort's heart. She tries to talk Ema into her scheme, she refuses, and Kay uses the keyblade in her hair (did you really think it was just a decoration) to turn Ema into a Nobody (named Maex). That Nobody is the detective we all saw in Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney."
I'm still questioning whether or not I was sane when I wrote that.
The Gavin brothers are angels, with Kristoph being a fallen angel. I mean, can't you just imagine him with black angel wings?
So what you're saying is...
Image
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
dimentiorules
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1959
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm
Custom Title: You know, a Mario game!
Location: Canada, eh?

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by dimentiorules »

Nah, if it was a key blade it would be thicker and have one of those impractical wrist guards.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Going for Miles »

Just playing around a little.
Spoiler: 5-5 and 2-4
Some days ago I entertained myself by making up a theory about Phoenix being Phantom, which included Maya being a spy as well, and all the murders being planned by the organization they work for, where the defendants are actually the guilty party but they are all planned so that it all falls into place the way they want it to, including Phoenix gaining public trust by pretending to be an underdog. 2-4 was the only real one, De Killer disliked the rivalry with killing nuisances so he kidnapped Maya so that Phoenix would have to take an unrehearsed case because Maya is a valuable spy. So when Phoenix meets Phantom in court, one of them has go to be a fake, like another spy from the organization or something… I think I came up with an explanation for that as well, but I’ve quite forgotten.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

Fist of Justice wrote:Just playing around a little.
Spoiler: 5-5 and 2-4
Some days ago I entertained myself by making up a theory about Phoenix being Phantom, which included Maya being a spy as well, and all the murders being planned by the organization they work for, where the defendants are actually the guilty party but they are all planned so that it all falls into place the way they want it to, including Phoenix gaining public trust by pretending to be an underdog. 2-4 was the only real one, De Killer disliked the rivalry with killing nuisances so he kidnapped Maya so that Phoenix would have to take an unrehearsed case because Maya is a valuable spy. So when Phoenix meets Phantom in court, one of them has go to be a fake, like another spy from the organization or something… I think I came up with an explanation for that as well, but I’ve quite forgotten.
That sounds like an AWESOME fanfic.
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Going for Miles »

Oh! Maybe so :edgey:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Rubia Ryu the Royal
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
Location: LA, Japanifornia

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Rubia Ryu the Royal »

Fist of Justice wrote:Just playing around a little.
Spoiler: 5-5 and 2-4
Some days ago I entertained myself by making up a theory about Phoenix being Phantom, which included Maya being a spy as well, and all the murders being planned by the organization they work for, where the defendants are actually the guilty party but they are all planned so that it all falls into place the way they want it to, including Phoenix gaining public trust by pretending to be an underdog. 2-4 was the only real one, De Killer disliked the rivalry with killing nuisances so he kidnapped Maya so that Phoenix would have to take an unrehearsed case because Maya is a valuable spy. So when Phoenix meets Phantom in court, one of them has go to be a fake, like another spy from the organization or something… I think I came up with an explanation for that as well, but I’ve quite forgotten.
Don't be ridiculous. This could never work out.
Spoiler:
After all, Miles Edgeworth is the Son of Gregory and our gracious Lord and Savior. Never forget.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Going for Miles »

What did that have to do with anything I wrote though? :gregory:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by WaitingforGodot »

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Fist of Justice wrote:Just playing around a little.
Spoiler: 5-5 and 2-4
Some days ago I entertained myself by making up a theory about Phoenix being Phantom, which included Maya being a spy as well, and all the murders being planned by the organization they work for, where the defendants are actually the guilty party but they are all planned so that it all falls into place the way they want it to, including Phoenix gaining public trust by pretending to be an underdog. 2-4 was the only real one, De Killer disliked the rivalry with killing nuisances so he kidnapped Maya so that Phoenix would have to take an unrehearsed case because Maya is a valuable spy. So when Phoenix meets Phantom in court, one of them has go to be a fake, like another spy from the organization or something… I think I came up with an explanation for that as well, but I’ve quite forgotten.
Don't be ridiculous. This could never work out.
Spoiler:
After all, Miles Edgeworth is the Son of Gregory and our gracious Lord and Savior. Never forget.
So I see that the cult lives on. Beautiful.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Going for Miles »

'Course, it's the truth and nothing but the truth.

...but I still don't get what it has to do with my theory.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by WaitingforGodot »

Fist of Justice wrote:'Course, it's the truth and nothing but the truth.

...but I still don't get what it has to do with my theory.
I ought to dip some Eldoon-noodles in wine, but I don't have any noodles or wine at home.

Probably everything. You just don't know it yet.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Going for Miles »

Wine?! Surely you mean grape juice. :hobohodo:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by WaitingforGodot »

Damn! This is upsetting. I'm a bad diciple. I strayed, but I hope the Lord is forgiving when it comes to sinners. Grape juice. I don't have any grape juice at home.

This. This proves it. I've become way too rusty when it comes to Ace Attorney.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Going for Miles »

I came to think of the word divine, and then I came to think of what Edgeworth thinks when Bikini makes him put on a nun hood in case 3-5:

Edgeworth:
* (Is this some sort of divine
* retribution...?)


It kind of gets a whole new meaning in this context. Has Edgeworth rebelled against his dad the lawd and this is his punishment? Or was it just a dad joke?
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by WaitingforGodot »

Fist of Justice wrote:I came to think of the word divine, and then I came to think of what Edgeworth thinks when Bikini makes him put on a nun hood in case 3-5:

Edgeworth:
* (Is this some sort of divine
* retribution...?)


It kind of gets a whole new meaning in this context. Has Edgeworth rebelled against his dad the lawd and this is his punishment? Or was it just a dad joke?
This is certainly food for thought. I think I will write a thesis on the subject.

(I just recalled that I was Mary Magdalene. That means that my rustiness is one of my seven demons, which will soon be cast out.)
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Rubia Ryu the Royal
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
Location: LA, Japanifornia

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Rubia Ryu the Royal »

Fist of Justice wrote:What did that have to do with anything I wrote though? :gregory:
Our Holy Son was placed on trial for the murder of our Holy Father and saved by a miracle. Are you suggesting the one known as Phoenix Wright who lent his aid in the name of Gregory was actually just a false prophet!?
But it was a very interesting theory nonetheless, I will give you that.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Going for Miles »

Ah, now I get it. But every religion needs its satanic verses... or something.

Thanks!
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

Ooh, our first doctrinal schism~!
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Going for Miles »

We're getting complex :3
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Going for Miles »

Matt's ~big secret~ which could destroy his acting career if it was leaked by Juan, and was hidden behind the five psycholocks, is that he constantly walks around with a big glass of brandy in his pants.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by WaitingforGodot »

-Do you have a glass of brandy in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
-I'm just hap... wait! I'm not happy to see you at all, dude! But it's most definitely not a brandy glass!
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Rubia Ryu the Royal
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
Location: LA, Japanifornia

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Rubia Ryu the Royal »

Fist of Justice wrote:Matt's ~big secret~ which could destroy his acting career if it was leaked by Juan, and was hidden behind the five psycholocks, is that he constantly walks around with a big glass of brandy in his pants.
It's not brandy, it's chocolate milk.

And what does he do in case he wets himself? Literally?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

So brandy : chocolate milk :: wine : grape juice?

Maybe his pants have that hydrophobic coating on the inside of them/the pockets.
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Going for Miles »

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Fist of Justice wrote:Matt's ~big secret~ which could destroy his acting career if it was leaked by Juan, and was hidden behind the five psycholocks, is that he constantly walks around with a big glass of brandy in his pants.
It's not brandy, it's chocolate milk.

And what does he do in case he wets himself? Literally?
But it is brandy!

He doesn't. Tight pants and catwalk steps and everything will be fine. I think. I won't try it myself.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by WaitingforGodot »

That gives the brandy a nice temperature as well!
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

I thought you were supposed to drink brandy cold...?
Rubia Ryu the Royal
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
Location: LA, Japanifornia

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Rubia Ryu the Royal »

Silly Miles, there is no such thing as drinkable alcohol in this universe. Everything you thought was somewhat similar to winery is actually juice or milk or something kid-friendly.

And I just realized: maybe the reason he started scratching himself was because he finally ended up wetting himself. "Noooo, my perfect brandy-in-pants-without-wetting record is ruiiiined!!"
Last edited by Rubia Ryu the Royal on Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by WaitingforGodot »

It's mostly drunk in room temperature, that's why people are "swirling" the glass like that. So, well... perhaps it's a tad bit too warm, if he carries it in his trousers. But still.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Going for Miles »

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Silly Miles, there is no such thing as drinkable alcohol in this universe. Everything you thought was somewhat similar to winery is actually juice or milk or something kid-friendly.
Then... what had Phoenix done causing his head to hurt after celebrating Edgeworth's aquittal in 1-4? And what had Gant been intoxicated by in the referred to party in 1-5?! :lana:
Last edited by Going for Miles on Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

They got drunk off the atmosphere.
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Going for Miles »

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:They got drunk off the atmosphere.
That would explain a lot, actually.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Rubia Ryu the Royal
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
Location: LA, Japanifornia

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Rubia Ryu the Royal »

Fist of Justice wrote:
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Silly Miles, there is no such thing as drinkable alcohol in this universe. Everything you thought was somewhat similar to winery is actually juice or milk or something kid-friendly.
Then... what had Phoenix done causing his head to hurt after celebrating Edgeworth's aquittal in 1-4? And what had Gant been intoxicated by in the referred to party in 1-5?! :lana:
Hmmm... do you REALLY want to know?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by WaitingforGodot »

How sad, that the side effect of such drunkenness still causes headaches. :sadshoe:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Going for Miles »

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Fist of Justice wrote:
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Silly Miles, there is no such thing as drinkable alcohol in this universe. Everything you thought was somewhat similar to winery is actually juice or milk or something kid-friendly.
Then... what had Phoenix done causing his head to hurt after celebrating Edgeworth's aquittal in 1-4? And what had Gant been intoxicated by in the referred to party in 1-5?! :lana:
Hmmm... do you REALLY want to know?
Are you implying you know something...? :damon:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Rubia Ryu the Royal
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
Location: LA, Japanifornia

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Rubia Ryu the Royal »

Didn't you know? Letting apple juice sit out overnight can cause some interesting things to happen.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by Going for Miles »

Like it being full of dead flies in the morning?
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

Or mysteriously disappeared, and your apple-juice-loving housemate had nothing at all to do with it.
Post Reply