Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
*raises hand*
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
It's another Narumitsu one made by the same artist as the doujin I posted before, titled "I Like You More Than You Think". Notice how much this girl likes to draw lawyers in action scenes.
I guess I should get to translating it for the rest of us sporkers?
Edit: Ahem, for those not interested in more yaoi, here's another precious one I've found of Cykesquill called "The Proposal Strategy". It even has a sequel.
Basically, everyone goes dorky about pairing up those two.
Oh, geez, which one should I start with?
I guess I should get to translating it for the rest of us sporkers?
Edit: Ahem, for those not interested in more yaoi, here's another precious one I've found of Cykesquill called "The Proposal Strategy". It even has a sequel.
Basically, everyone goes dorky about pairing up those two.
Oh, geez, which one should I start with?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
blahmoomoo
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1029
- Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:18 pm
- Custom Title: Blah!
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Archive.org to the rescue! Well, at least it saved the first page...
I think I'll give the support forums for invisionfree a visit tomorrow since it seems they are not aware (publicly, if not privately as well) that that entire domain is down. I'm pretty sure it hosted several forums other than Court Records 1.0.
I think I'll give the support forums for invisionfree a visit tomorrow since it seems they are not aware (publicly, if not privately as well) that that entire domain is down. I'm pretty sure it hosted several forums other than Court Records 1.0.
-
Pessimistic_Fool
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 233
- Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:42 pm
- Location: Germany
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Please do. My social skills are not up to doing it myself.
-
Darth Wiader
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 367
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:08 pm
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
And here I am, bringing you yet another fic from Kink Meme.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9531051/1/ ... aterslides
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9531051/1/ ... aterslides
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
The striking part about our ultra-long kink meme is not how disturbing some prompts are, that's just expected, but how silly some of them are.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
It's Ace Attorney. ANYTHING can happen. See, this is what people learn from this game.
On another note, I'm still working on that manga translation, so please be patient. Hopefully, I won't be interrupted by something in the meantime.
On another note, I'm still working on that manga translation, so please be patient. Hopefully, I won't be interrupted by something in the meantime.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I don't usually ship those two, but when I do, I prefer a soothing cup of red tea to accompany my tireless efforts. 54 pages, whew.
And thank you for giving me such a tedious assignment, Airey. (The worst of it was the indistinguishable kanji at times, yeesh.) So, who's up for this sporking?
Spoiler: The Proposal Strategy
Spoiler: Part 2
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Hahaha sorry. I can't really do much online until after spring break (the week after next) but if no one's claimed it by then, I'll spork it when I get back from Europe! 

-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Hi guys. I've written another sporking and I need someone to edit it, but Airey isn't able at the moment, so if somone wants to help me, please PM me.
- PoppyCorn
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:23 pm
- Custom Title: Puns even worse then Moe!
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Hello! For the past few days I've been reading through the sporks on this thread, and I've been loving it! They never fail to make me laugh.
I was wondering, what characters do you find harder to write? I'm wanting to attempt to do a spork, but I'm not to confident in my writing skills, so I want to try something a bit easier. From what I've heard Fransizka seems pretty easy to flanderize. (I should note I've only played up to T&T, so I don't think I could write any AJ or DD characters. )
I'm sorry for how awkward this introduction was.
I was wondering, what characters do you find harder to write? I'm wanting to attempt to do a spork, but I'm not to confident in my writing skills, so I want to try something a bit easier. From what I've heard Fransizka seems pretty easy to flanderize. (I should note I've only played up to T&T, so I don't think I could write any AJ or DD characters. )
I'm sorry for how awkward this introduction was.
Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha!


-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
No worries! We welcome all sorts of writers here! If you want to try your hand on one, click here for our most recently updated list (or the few others scattered over the this and the previous page). And choose any sporker you want. As of late, we've brought in any sorts of characters regardless of whether they're sporkers or "management" or just visitors.
I feel pretty natural with most characters, but I tend to focus on the main cast. Godot is certainly one of the more difficult ones to capture just because of how much of a badass he is that is often lost within a multitude of coffee puns and analogies. It's a similar problem with Blackquill, to a lesser extent. I notice that even Edgeworth sometimes comes off as a little too flat when he's not being sarcastic (which ends up as 90% of the time). As for Franziska, she's not too bad; just tone down on the number of times she ends up throwing a fit.
Speaking of which, which number of (incredible) sporkings am I on now? I didn't keep track.
I feel pretty natural with most characters, but I tend to focus on the main cast. Godot is certainly one of the more difficult ones to capture just because of how much of a badass he is that is often lost within a multitude of coffee puns and analogies. It's a similar problem with Blackquill, to a lesser extent. I notice that even Edgeworth sometimes comes off as a little too flat when he's not being sarcastic (which ends up as 90% of the time). As for Franziska, she's not too bad; just tone down on the number of times she ends up throwing a fit.
Speaking of which, which number of (incredible) sporkings am I on now? I didn't keep track.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Rubia has been helping me out and the sporking is finally ready, so, without further ado...
Welcome to another chapter of 'There has to be a line where you can't even call it porn anymore' with luck! Today's fic is Our Love Will Survive by KookieEvans.
Rating:
Basically, a not-very well written smutty fic with very very unfortunate implications.
And today's sporkers are...
Maya Fey!
"It's been so long since my last sporking that I almost miss it."
Miles Edgeworth!
"You'll regret those words before this is over."
Phoenix Wright!
"Do you know something about today's fic?"
And...
Apollo Justice!
"Not that he needs to tell that."
[We open up in our sporking theater. Miles Edgeworth and Apollo Justice are already seated, while Maya Fey and Phoenix Wright have just entered.]
Maya: Hi, guys! It's been a while.
Edgeworth: I whole-heartedly envy you.
Phoenix: Why are you so upbeat, anyway? Don't you remember what your last sporking was?
Maya: No. I made a great effort to forget it.
Apollo: Let's just get this over with.
Speakers: Your wish is our command. As long as they are according to our plans.
[The lights dim and the fic starts]
Maya: It's true. I've seen him soaked.
Phoenix: I can show you. Apollo, bring water.
Apollo: If you want water bottles, they're sitting right across from you.
Maya: Come on, Apollo! Don't you want to see his magical superpowered hair? It might even change colors...
Apollo: No.
Phoenix: ...Maya, if you expect him to do something, you need to work on your descriptions.
Apollo: I don't want water getting anywhere near my hair.
Maya: Sis!?
Phoenix: Why are we having a shower together!?
Edgeworth: Does the word 'lover' mean anything to you?
Phoenix: Management, if you're so eager to show us smut, you could at least choose a fic where none of the people here appears.
Speakers: Well, we've found recently a very explicit TrucyxMr. Hat fic, if you're interested.
Phoenix: Are you trying to bluff the master of bluff? There can't be someone sick enough to write that.
Edgeworth: Are you willing to take the risk?
Apollo: I'm certainly not. Keep this one.
Phoenix: She hasn't seen me for years? I hope this is not implying what I think it's implying.
Edgeworth: Why do you keep hoping things here, Wright?
Edgeworth: It sounds rather painful.
Phoenix: Why do people describe sex scenes as if it were a murder?
Apollo: I wish it were a murder.
Mia: Oh. The sporking theatre.
Phoenix: Maya couldn't take more of this, huh?
Edgeworth: None of us would be here if we could escape somehow.
Phoenix: And what's that supposed to mean by 'his breath caught in his throat'?
Mia: Don't they usually cut out the sex scenes?
Phoenix: They could very well be talking about the musical instrument with that description. A long one.
Apollo: That you just happen to have in your shower.
[She keeps playing with his 'long organ' and...]
Apollo: You bucked. Like a horse.
Mia: This fic makes me more confused than uncomfortable.
Phoenix: Fic-me sure is afraid of whatever it means.
Phoenix: No, Fic-me! What you're doing is not right!
Edgeworth: Certainly, it could even be considered rape.
Mia: Mr. Justice!
Apollo: Sorry, Ms. Fey. I'm just trying to keep my sanity.
Phoenix: You don't seem too scarred today.
Edgeworth: That's just the platinum rule of the sporking theatre.
All: You better than me.
Phoenix: How do you plunder a mouth at all?
Edgeworth: Apparently, out of place metaphors are a given in this kind of fic.
Phoenix: But what's it supposed to mean?
Apollo: Maybe it's really literal. Do you have any gold teeth?
Phoenix: If I had, I would have sold them in my disbarred years.
Apollo: Trucy can be a really expensive girl, huh?
Phoenix: Yeah, well. That and grape juice.
Apollo: (Why did I decide to work for him again?)
Edgeworth: A recurrent question in this kind of fic, too.
Phoenix: I don't even know anymore.
Mia: Biting a neck until leaving red marks sounds pretty excessive.
Apollo: Unless you're a vampire.
Phoenix: First a horse and now a vampire. I'm afraid of what this thing could turn into if Fic-me keeps transforming.
Apollo: But it'd still hurt if someone grazed them with their teeth.
Apollo: Now you're acrobats at a circus.
Phoenix: Now I'm imagining a vampire horse doing acrobatics.
[And they get to the thing.]
Apollo: Yep. Definitely acrobats at a circus.
Mia: This shower sure is roomy.
[And they keep with the thing.]
Phoenix: 'Special spot inside her'?
Edgeworth: There has to be a stupid euphemism competition going on somewhere. There's no other explanation.
[And they get over with the thing.]
Phoenix: The water have been flowing all this time? Next bill is going to be expensive. I don't think I can afford such a waste.
Apollo: At least Fic-you is in-character when it comes to economical responsibility.
Phoenix: I always can cut your salary if I ever need it. (Power feels great. Now I understand Edgeworth.)
Maya: What did I miss?
Apollo: They used your body for sexual purposes without taking any precautions.
Maya: *goes pale*
Edgeworth: Never forget the mythril rule of the sporking theater, Maya.
All: Never. Ask.
[And so, another sporking ends, with our sporkers more scarred than yesterday but not as much as tomorrow.]
Welcome to another chapter of 'There has to be a line where you can't even call it porn anymore' with luck! Today's fic is Our Love Will Survive by KookieEvans.
Rating:
And today's sporkers are...
"It's been so long since my last sporking that I almost miss it."
"You'll regret those words before this is over."
"Do you know something about today's fic?"
And...
Apollo Justice!"Not that he needs to tell that."
[We open up in our sporking theater. Miles Edgeworth and Apollo Justice are already seated, while Maya Fey and Phoenix Wright have just entered.]
Maya: Hi, guys! It's been a while.
Edgeworth: I whole-heartedly envy you.
Phoenix: Why are you so upbeat, anyway? Don't you remember what your last sporking was?
Maya: No. I made a great effort to forget it.
Apollo: Let's just get this over with.
Speakers: Your wish is our command. As long as they are according to our plans.
[The lights dim and the fic starts]
Phoenix: Hey! My hair doesn't flatten with water! That's Apollo's. Mine is totally natural.The warm water from the shower cascaded down over Phoenix's head, completely flattening his black spikes.
Maya: It's true. I've seen him soaked.
Phoenix: I can show you. Apollo, bring water.
Apollo: If you want water bottles, they're sitting right across from you.
Maya: Come on, Apollo! Don't you want to see his magical superpowered hair? It might even change colors...
Apollo: No.
Phoenix: ...Maya, if you expect him to do something, you need to work on your descriptions.
Apollo: I don't want water getting anywhere near my hair.
Phoenix: Chief!?Mia smiled, nuzzling her face into her lover's back.
Maya: Sis!?
Phoenix: Why are we having a shower together!?
Edgeworth: Does the word 'lover' mean anything to you?
Phoenix: Management, if you're so eager to show us smut, you could at least choose a fic where none of the people here appears.
Speakers: Well, we've found recently a very explicit TrucyxMr. Hat fic, if you're interested.
Phoenix: Are you trying to bluff the master of bluff? There can't be someone sick enough to write that.
Edgeworth: Are you willing to take the risk?
Apollo: I'm certainly not. Keep this one.
Apollo: You know, people cut their hair when it's too long.His hair was a lot longer than she had expected. Then again, she hadn't seen him for years. It was bound to have grown.
Phoenix: She hasn't seen me for years? I hope this is not implying what I think it's implying.
Edgeworth: Why do you keep hoping things here, Wright?
Maya: 'She scraped her long nails down his throat, brushing his adam's apple and leaving red marks'? Is that supposed to be a smutty scene?She ran a hand across his neck, slender fingers dancing across his skin round to the front of his body, and scraped her long nails down his throat, brushing his adam's apple and leaving red marks. He shuddered delightfully, and she smirked.
Edgeworth: It sounds rather painful.
Phoenix: Why do people describe sex scenes as if it were a murder?
Apollo: I wish it were a murder.
Apollo: Wouldn't it make more sense if the back was the luscious thing in that sentence?"M-Mia…" Phoenix gasped shakily, and she pressed her luscious lips against the back of his neck, making sure she pushed her body hard to his so he could feel her nipples erect against his back.
Mia: Oh. The sporking theatre.
Phoenix: Maya couldn't take more of this, huh?
Edgeworth: None of us would be here if we could escape somehow.
Apollo: If she has missed it so much, why does she do it lazily?"God, I've missed this so much Phoenix." She murmured, trailing her hand lazily over his chest. His breath caught in his throat.
Phoenix: And what's that supposed to mean by 'his breath caught in his throat'?
"So have I. It's been so long…" He broke off into a hiss as her hand lowered, brushing against his long organ.
Mia: Don't they usually cut out the sex scenes?
Phoenix: They could very well be talking about the musical instrument with that description. A long one.
Apollo: That you just happen to have in your shower.
[She keeps playing with his 'long organ' and...]
Phoenix: What did I just do?he bucked his hips forward, desperate for more contact.
Apollo: You bucked. Like a horse.
Mia: This fic makes me more confused than uncomfortable.
Apollo: That sentence...doesn't really make any sense here."Naughty, naughty!" Mia withdrew her hand and tutted at him as he whined. "Be a good boy, and I'll give you what you want…"
Phoenix let out a shaky breath, and shuddered.
Phoenix: Fic-me sure is afraid of whatever it means.
Edgeworth: Really, author? Mourned?"Mia…do you think we're doing the right thing?" Phoenix gulped, and he felt the brunette step away from him, and he mourned the loss of her body heat.
Mia: Fic-me seems pretty emotionally unstable, all of a sudden."W-What do you mean?" She stuttered, suddenly unsure of herself.
Mia: What!?"Well, it's not you is it? I mean, it might be your soul, but it's Maya's body…" He pressed his eyes shut tightly.
Phoenix: No, Fic-me! What you're doing is not right!
Edgeworth: Certainly, it could even be considered rape.
Apollo: Sure. The heartbeat. That's the main difference he's feeling in her chest."Phoenix look at me." She took him by the shoulders and spun him around so that he was facing her, and she took his hand in hers. She placed his hand to her heart, so he could feel the thumping of the familiar and comfortable beat. "Does it look like Maya's body? Does this feel like her heartbeat?"
"No." Phoenix's chocolate eyes snapped onto hers. "No it doesn't."
Mia: Mr. Justice!
Apollo: Sorry, Ms. Fey. I'm just trying to keep my sanity.
Phoenix: You don't seem too scarred today.
Edgeworth: That's just the platinum rule of the sporking theatre.
All: You better than me.
Apollo: How do you plunder a mouth ruthlessly?And with that he kissed her.
He moved his mouth slowly against Mia's, softly, softly, until she forced his mouth open, plundering it ruthlessly.
Phoenix: How do you plunder a mouth at all?
Edgeworth: Apparently, out of place metaphors are a given in this kind of fic.
Phoenix: But what's it supposed to mean?
Apollo: Maybe it's really literal. Do you have any gold teeth?
Phoenix: If I had, I would have sold them in my disbarred years.
Apollo: Trucy can be a really expensive girl, huh?
Phoenix: Yeah, well. That and grape juice.
Apollo: (Why did I decide to work for him again?)
Mia: Is this a kiss or a battle?He fought back as well as he could, but it was obvious she was winning. She explored every inch of his mouth, leaving her mark. Then she smirked against his mouth, and bit down on the fleshy pad of his lower lip, hard enough to make it bleed.
Edgeworth: A recurrent question in this kind of fic, too.
Phoenix: No offense to anyone, but...that's sick."Ah!" Phoenix pulled back with shock, and looked up at Mia, then groaned. He was never more turned on than when he saw her, a dangerous glint in her eye, an evil grin on her face and his blood trickling from her thick lips.
Apollo: Really, are they making out or trying to kill each other?In seconds he pulled her back into his arms, snarling and biting at her long, pure neck. He grinned at the harsh red marks he had left as her fingernails scratched down his back.
Phoenix: I don't even know anymore.
Mia: Biting a neck until leaving red marks sounds pretty excessive.
Apollo: Unless you're a vampire.
Phoenix: First a horse and now a vampire. I'm afraid of what this thing could turn into if Fic-me keeps transforming.
Mia: Men nipples aren't all that sensitive."Can't wait any longer…" He panted and Mia nodded in agreement, then slammed him against the wall, lowering her head to his chest to graze his sensitive nipples with her teeth.
Apollo: But it'd still hurt if someone grazed them with their teeth.
Edgeworth: Hard little buds? Really, author? That's the classiest comparison you could come up with?Phoenix tried out, and played with her in response until they were hard little buds. They were both sweaty and panting now, and they both knew it was time.
Mia: That's a rather difficult movement to perform in that position.Phoenix cupped her white rounded buttocks with his hands, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, then swung herself up so that her feet were either side of his hips.
Apollo: Now you're acrobats at a circus.
Phoenix: Now I'm imagining a vampire horse doing acrobatics.
[And they get to the thing.]
Phoenix: W-what!?She used her feet which were firmly planted on the tiled wall, to push herself away so he was almost completely out of her, then slammed herself back against him.
Apollo: Yep. Definitely acrobats at a circus.
Mia: This shower sure is roomy.
[And they keep with the thing.]
Mia: 'Throbbing manhood'?Mia's hips raised faster to meet his, and she cried out as each thrust made his throbbing manhood brush against that special spot inside her. She could feel the tension inside her rising and rising until she thought she would explode.
Phoenix: 'Special spot inside her'?
Edgeworth: There has to be a stupid euphemism competition going on somewhere. There's no other explanation.
[And they get over with the thing.]
Edgeworth: If they don't count the spirit medium whose body they've profaned.The slipped to the shower floor together, water still pounding on their skin, and instead of pulling out they pushed towards each other so much it felt like they were the only two people in the universe.
Phoenix: The water have been flowing all this time? Next bill is going to be expensive. I don't think I can afford such a waste.
Apollo: At least Fic-you is in-character when it comes to economical responsibility.
Phoenix: I always can cut your salary if I ever need it. (Power feels great. Now I understand Edgeworth.)
Maya: What did I miss?
Apollo: They used your body for sexual purposes without taking any precautions.
Maya: *goes pale*
Edgeworth: Never forget the mythril rule of the sporking theater, Maya.
All: Never. Ask.
[And so, another sporking ends, with our sporkers more scarred than yesterday but not as much as tomorrow.]
- PoppyCorn
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:23 pm
- Custom Title: Puns even worse then Moe!
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Luck amazing sporking! Those metaphors were something else, that's for sure. I always enjoy it when Mia shows up.
@Rubia thank you for the advice and the links! There are a few that catch my eye, so I think I'll try to do one, even if I don't post it.
@Rubia thank you for the advice and the links! There are a few that catch my eye, so I think I'll try to do one, even if I don't post it.
Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha!


-
shippersdreamer
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 701
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm
- Custom Title: Your Honor! There is a contradiction!
- Location: Northern California
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I actually have a few questions for whoever runs this shindig:
Is it possible for one person sporks or does there have to be two people?
Also are there any untaken Apollo ones at the moment? I love seeing the guy suffer.
Is it possible for one person sporks or does there have to be two people?
Also are there any untaken Apollo ones at the moment? I love seeing the guy suffer.
-
Mayu Igiyooki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2216
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
- Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
- Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Airey and Rubia - noone comes here anymore to spork horrible AA FanFictions. Does that mean the Sporkhouse is adjourned? 

-
shippersdreamer
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 701
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm
- Custom Title: Your Honor! There is a contradiction!
- Location: Northern California
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
If that's the case, I can only think of two things.Ace Pointer wrote:Airey and Rubia - noone comes here anymore to spork horrible AA FanFictions. Does that mean the Sporkhouse is adjourned?
Either someone keeps it going or someone writes the sporker's freedom.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Don't be silly. We will continue to keep this thread going. Even if it takes a several-month break in silence, the Theater will live on in its fullest glory!
Unless, of course, you guys actually want things to end, but where's the fun in that?
Incidentally, Airey's gone abroad for Europe and might not be back for some few days (not sure when she'll be back). I, meanwhile, have been busy maintaining a now chaotic blog among my busy work schedule, so I haven't had time to get to any more. If anyone else would like to keep things going, feel free to do so. I'll be keeping tabs from the shadows if anyone needs me.
And @shippersdreamer No, a sporking doesn't have a required number of sporkers, but it's somewhat sad if it's only one without anyone else but the Management or the guards to talk to. And as for Apollo fics, Airey's still got that huge list of untaken fics: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 7#p1296157
And then there are those few manga I've picked up from pixiv (posted at the top of this page), but some of them will need to be translated. If anyone's interested in sporking any of them, let me know.
Unless, of course, you guys actually want things to end, but where's the fun in that?
Incidentally, Airey's gone abroad for Europe and might not be back for some few days (not sure when she'll be back). I, meanwhile, have been busy maintaining a now chaotic blog among my busy work schedule, so I haven't had time to get to any more. If anyone else would like to keep things going, feel free to do so. I'll be keeping tabs from the shadows if anyone needs me.
And @shippersdreamer No, a sporking doesn't have a required number of sporkers, but it's somewhat sad if it's only one without anyone else but the Management or the guards to talk to. And as for Apollo fics, Airey's still got that huge list of untaken fics: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 7#p1296157
And then there are those few manga I've picked up from pixiv (posted at the top of this page), but some of them will need to be translated. If anyone's interested in sporking any of them, let me know.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
shippersdreamer
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 701
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm
- Custom Title: Your Honor! There is a contradiction!
- Location: Northern California
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh sweet!Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Don't be silly. We will continue to keep this thread going. Even if it takes a several-month break in silence, the Theater will live on in its fullest glory!
Unless, of course, you guys actually want things to end, but where's the fun in that?
Incidentally, Airey's gone abroad for Europe and might not be back for some few days (not sure when she'll be back). I, meanwhile, have been busy maintaining a now chaotic blog among my busy work schedule, so I haven't had time to get to any more. If anyone else would like to keep things going, feel free to do so. I'll be keeping tabs from the shadows if anyone needs me.
And @shippersdreamer No, a sporking doesn't have a required number of sporkers, but it's somewhat sad if it's only one without anyone else but the Management or the guards to talk to. And as for Apollo fics, Airey's still got that huge list of untaken fics: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 7#p1296157
And then there are those few manga I've picked up from pixiv (posted at the top of this page), but some of them will need to be translated. If anyone's interested in sporking any of them, let me know.
Are there any requirements needed to spork now! I gave it a shot the last time I was here (unfortunately, school and personal issues kept me away for so long), or are the rules generally still the same as last time?
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Go wild. I've already brought back the original Management, but you're free to change up the members to anyway you wish. Heck, bring in some new characters while you're at it.
Of course, by this point, I think some of these veteran sporkers may have begun to experience chronic cases of depression, but I'll leave the details to your sporks.
I can also act as an editor if you'd like, in case there's anything you want me to help with. I look forward to working with new sporkers!
Of course, by this point, I think some of these veteran sporkers may have begun to experience chronic cases of depression, but I'll leave the details to your sporks.
I can also act as an editor if you'd like, in case there's anything you want me to help with. I look forward to working with new sporkers!
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
shippersdreamer
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 701
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm
- Custom Title: Your Honor! There is a contradiction!
- Location: Northern California
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh wow. I read Turnabout Hedgehog.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Go wild. I've already brought back the original Management, but you're free to change up the members to anyway you wish. Heck, bring in some new characters while you're at it.
Of course, by this point, I think some of these veteran sporkers may have begun to experience chronic cases of depression, but I'll leave the details to your sporks.
I can also act as an editor if you'd like, in case there's anything you want me to help with. I look forward to working with new sporkers!
I might decide to take that one, that's....wow.
Y'know I feel kinda bad for Phoenix and Gumshoe now.
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Just wanted to point out in case anyone wondered that there are still some non-sporkers reading this thread.I would love to give it a try but I don't think I have enough writing skills,specially when it comes to jokes.Ace Pointer wrote:Airey and Rubia - noone comes here anymore to spork horrible AA FanFictions. Does that mean the Sporkhouse is adjourned?
Signature loading, please wait...
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
We appreciate the loyal viewership, guys, and we by no means are forcing you to participate. It's all on an up-to-you basis.
I never thought I'd say this, but it seems my works are in demand during Airey's absence. Since I am at a loss regarding what to move onto, I'm up for suggestions. Is there anything in particular you guys want me to spork?
I never thought I'd say this, but it seems my works are in demand during Airey's absence. Since I am at a loss regarding what to move onto, I'm up for suggestions. Is there anything in particular you guys want me to spork?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
shippersdreamer
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 701
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm
- Custom Title: Your Honor! There is a contradiction!
- Location: Northern California
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I say surprise us!Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:We appreciate the loyal viewership, guys, and we by no means are forcing you to participate. It's all on an up-to-you basis.
I never thought I'd say this, but it seems my works are in demand during Airey's absence. Since I am at a loss regarding what to move onto, I'm up for suggestions. Is there anything in particular you guys want me to spork?
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I don't really have any fic in mind,though I generally prefer the "So bad,it's hilarious" fics over the ones which are just boring.
EDIT: OMG 666 post.I dunno how that relates to this thread,but people usually point out this stuff so whatever.
EDIT: OMG 666 post.I dunno how that relates to this thread,but people usually point out this stuff so whatever.
Signature loading, please wait...
- PoppyCorn
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:23 pm
- Custom Title: Puns even worse then Moe!
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Rubia If you'd like suggestions, I'd love to see this one : https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10876823/1 ... ISOOOOOOON
The only problem is that they seem to know that we're considering it, so it may be a bit of a moral question if you'd want to do it (if that even makes sense).
The only problem is that they seem to know that we're considering it, so it may be a bit of a moral question if you'd want to do it (if that even makes sense).
Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha!


-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
MY GOD How did you know which one I was gonna pick!?
...Er, I mean, I'm totally not going with it. I-it's a surprise, see... ;>3>
...Er, I mean, I'm totally not going with it. I-it's a surprise, see... ;>3>
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Welp, cat's outta the bag. As much as I'd love to touch on the kink meme stuff, there are just too many Wrightworth fics to choose, so I'm going for something completely different. Besides, this sporking was basically requested by the author, and I have no qualms about it.
DAMON GANT ESCAPS FROM PRISOOOOOOON
Rating:
Ah, man. I have not given a Four-Sahwit rating in a long... wait, did I ever? Maybe. Anyway, I figured my inner Grammar Nazi self was pricking up again, and this one is way too stupid not to spork. I hope you all enjoy!
Cast:
------------------------------------
[Rumors say that the Sporking Theater has been a hotspot for media coverage. As time goes on, it seems they are becoming more and more likely to be true. However, what better way to up the ante with some extra excitement? Go on, sporkers. Give us an answer.]
Phoenix: Uh... have I already snapped, or is the intro talking to us?
Edgeworth: As much as I'd like to choose the former, even I heard a voice coming from somewhere outside the speakers.
Maya: Geez, just when you thought the theater couldn't get creepier... but this has got to be another of those pranks from the Management, right?
Speakers: Well, if it isn't our favorite ace attorneys and company! It's good to see you again!
Phoenix: D-Damon Gant!?
Edgeworth: Hadn't the original Management returned? Where have they left now!?
Franziska: Miles Edgeworth! What is the meaning of this!? The only reason I returned was for the opportunity to whip those fools silly!
Edgeworth: It was the truth, Franziska! Those good-for-nothing excuses were actually here!
Phoenix: And I can stand by that. I was here with him when they returned.
Speakers: Now, now. There's no need for this hostility. The original staff simply reconsidered taking another temporary leave.
Phoenix: Another one!? They came back for only one session!
Speakers: Haha! You losers actually thought things were gonna get back to "normal"! This Sporking Theater is free reign, you know!
Maya: W-wait, isn't that...?
*crack*
Phoenix: Ow!
Franziska: Enough fooling around! If those whimpering, whiny wusses of "management" are not present, then I have no point in staying!
Phoenix: (Aim that thing away from me! Why turn me into collateral!?)
Edgeworth: Franziska, you should know by now that once you enter this theater, you won't be leaving until we've had to endure through at least one of these horrid creations.
Franziska: Hmph. Haven't you noticed the lack of security of this building, Miles? There's not a guard to be found, now that this site has gone to rack and ruin. What is there to stop me from stepping out now?
Speakers: Oh, if you must know, we've actually undergone security improvements.
Franziska: W-what?
[And "clank" go the lobby entrance doors.]
Maya: Whoa! They've locked us in!
Phoenix: What the!?
Speakers: Even though I'm no longer a chief at all, it doesn't mean I can't contribute something to this theater! And I figured those poor guards needed a break from time to time, so I've asked a few sponsors to install automatic lockdown systems in here!
Whoa-ho, dude! It's, like, about time! This dilapidated building really needed some refurnishing. We're living in the 21st century, yeah?
All: ...
Edgeworth: As I thought. The lack of security was too good to be true.
Phoenix: Well, you sure came in here without a sign of hesitation.
Edgeworth: Come on, Wright. I wouldn't be nearly so naive. I simply didn't see the point to bothering to escape. At the very least, the theater is still in working order. We might as well enjoy our stay.
All: ...
Phoenix: Uh, Edgeworth? You doing okay?
Maya: Uh-oh. Looks like Mr. Edgeworth's finally gone over the edge... er, pun not intended.
Phoenix: Oh, and here I thought you were waiting to say that.
Maya: Will he be alright?
*crack*
Edgeworth: Mmph!
Franziska: It's much too early to be giving in, Miles Edgeworth! Have some backbone!
Edgeworth: Ugh... O-of course I know that. But the sooner we get through it, the sooner we can leave.
Franziska: Management! *crack* Hurry up and get to your stupid, pointless, asinine fanfiction already!
Speakers: My, my... We never would have expected that you would come to ask so eagerly to begin. This theater sure has come a long way.
All: !!
Franziska: So, you WERE here all this time! Get over here so I can whip you!
Phoenix: Ms. von Karma, I highly doubt they'd listen to you, especially when you're like thi- Yeooww!
Franziska: I didn't ask for your opinion.
Phoenix: Yes, ma'am. Sorry.
Maya: Um, yeah... well, here's to hoping this next one won't be too torturous! Or a rape fic. I think I've had enough of those already.
Edgeworth: Another rule of thumb, Maya: Never doubt that a fic can become a rape fic.
Maya: Y-you don't have to remind me, Mr. Edgeworth!
[And now we skip to the screening room for the very amusing adventure that awaits them.]
[And the lights flick on.]
Franziska: Finally! Good riddance.
Speakers: Ah, wasn't that refreshing, folks?
Edgeworth: ...
Phoenix: *whimper*
Maya: ...Well, it was pretty messy and all, but it wasn't that ba-
Franziska: It was vile. End of story.
Speakers: Oh, I wouldn't say it was all so terrible. There were quite some amusing moments in there too.
Ugh, whatever, dude. I'm done. Just get me back to my cell already...
Rest assured, you all will be reappearing for the following follow-up sessions!
[As soon as that was said, everyone hurries out as quickly as possible... all except for Gant and the manager.]
Speakers: Aw, aren't you all simply anxious for next time? ...Oh, Gant, you're still here?
Before I go, I have one more thing to ask. Just what exactly would our roles be to remain behind the speakers if we're not exactly part of the Management any longer? After all, it's still you and your fellow managers who have been in control all this time...
That, Mr. Gant, will be a matter to be discussed another time. You are dismissed.
...Well, alright, then! Thanks for summoning me from my cell! These visits have become more and more amusing, haven't they?
Indeed, they have. Hahahahaha...
[And once those two take their leave, the theater once again falls into silence. And once again, this narrator has been left all alone... but there's always next time! Stay tuned for more strange shenanigans in our wonderful Sporking Theater!]
DAMON GANT ESCAPS FROM PRISOOOOOOON
Rating:
Ah, man. I have not given a Four-Sahwit rating in a long... wait, did I ever? Maybe. Anyway, I figured my inner Grammar Nazi self was pricking up again, and this one is way too stupid not to spork. I hope you all enjoy!
Cast:
------------------------------------
[Rumors say that the Sporking Theater has been a hotspot for media coverage. As time goes on, it seems they are becoming more and more likely to be true. However, what better way to up the ante with some extra excitement? Go on, sporkers. Give us an answer.]
Phoenix: Uh... have I already snapped, or is the intro talking to us?
Edgeworth: As much as I'd like to choose the former, even I heard a voice coming from somewhere outside the speakers.
Maya: Geez, just when you thought the theater couldn't get creepier... but this has got to be another of those pranks from the Management, right?
Speakers: Well, if it isn't our favorite ace attorneys and company! It's good to see you again!
Phoenix: D-Damon Gant!?
Edgeworth: Hadn't the original Management returned? Where have they left now!?
Franziska: Miles Edgeworth! What is the meaning of this!? The only reason I returned was for the opportunity to whip those fools silly!
Edgeworth: It was the truth, Franziska! Those good-for-nothing excuses were actually here!
Phoenix: And I can stand by that. I was here with him when they returned.
Speakers: Now, now. There's no need for this hostility. The original staff simply reconsidered taking another temporary leave.
Phoenix: Another one!? They came back for only one session!
Speakers: Haha! You losers actually thought things were gonna get back to "normal"! This Sporking Theater is free reign, you know!
Maya: W-wait, isn't that...?
*crack*
Phoenix: Ow!
Franziska: Enough fooling around! If those whimpering, whiny wusses of "management" are not present, then I have no point in staying!
Phoenix: (Aim that thing away from me! Why turn me into collateral!?)
Edgeworth: Franziska, you should know by now that once you enter this theater, you won't be leaving until we've had to endure through at least one of these horrid creations.
Franziska: Hmph. Haven't you noticed the lack of security of this building, Miles? There's not a guard to be found, now that this site has gone to rack and ruin. What is there to stop me from stepping out now?
Speakers: Oh, if you must know, we've actually undergone security improvements.
Franziska: W-what?
[And "clank" go the lobby entrance doors.]
Maya: Whoa! They've locked us in!
Phoenix: What the!?
Speakers: Even though I'm no longer a chief at all, it doesn't mean I can't contribute something to this theater! And I figured those poor guards needed a break from time to time, so I've asked a few sponsors to install automatic lockdown systems in here!
Whoa-ho, dude! It's, like, about time! This dilapidated building really needed some refurnishing. We're living in the 21st century, yeah?
All: ...
Edgeworth: As I thought. The lack of security was too good to be true.
Phoenix: Well, you sure came in here without a sign of hesitation.
Edgeworth: Come on, Wright. I wouldn't be nearly so naive. I simply didn't see the point to bothering to escape. At the very least, the theater is still in working order. We might as well enjoy our stay.
All: ...
Phoenix: Uh, Edgeworth? You doing okay?
Maya: Uh-oh. Looks like Mr. Edgeworth's finally gone over the edge... er, pun not intended.
Phoenix: Oh, and here I thought you were waiting to say that.
Maya: Will he be alright?
*crack*
Edgeworth: Mmph!
Franziska: It's much too early to be giving in, Miles Edgeworth! Have some backbone!
Edgeworth: Ugh... O-of course I know that. But the sooner we get through it, the sooner we can leave.
Franziska: Management! *crack* Hurry up and get to your stupid, pointless, asinine fanfiction already!
Speakers: My, my... We never would have expected that you would come to ask so eagerly to begin. This theater sure has come a long way.
All: !!
Franziska: So, you WERE here all this time! Get over here so I can whip you!
Phoenix: Ms. von Karma, I highly doubt they'd listen to you, especially when you're like thi- Yeooww!
Franziska: I didn't ask for your opinion.
Phoenix: Yes, ma'am. Sorry.
Maya: Um, yeah... well, here's to hoping this next one won't be too torturous! Or a rape fic. I think I've had enough of those already.
Edgeworth: Another rule of thumb, Maya: Never doubt that a fic can become a rape fic.
Maya: Y-you don't have to remind me, Mr. Edgeworth!
[And now we skip to the screening room for the very amusing adventure that awaits them.]
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Franziska: Finally! Good riddance.
Speakers: Ah, wasn't that refreshing, folks?
Edgeworth: ...
Phoenix: *whimper*
Maya: ...Well, it was pretty messy and all, but it wasn't that ba-
Franziska: It was vile. End of story.
Speakers: Oh, I wouldn't say it was all so terrible. There were quite some amusing moments in there too.
Ugh, whatever, dude. I'm done. Just get me back to my cell already...
Rest assured, you all will be reappearing for the following follow-up sessions!
[As soon as that was said, everyone hurries out as quickly as possible... all except for Gant and the manager.]
Speakers: Aw, aren't you all simply anxious for next time? ...Oh, Gant, you're still here?
Before I go, I have one more thing to ask. Just what exactly would our roles be to remain behind the speakers if we're not exactly part of the Management any longer? After all, it's still you and your fellow managers who have been in control all this time...
That, Mr. Gant, will be a matter to be discussed another time. You are dismissed.
...Well, alright, then! Thanks for summoning me from my cell! These visits have become more and more amusing, haven't they?
Indeed, they have. Hahahahaha...
[And once those two take their leave, the theater once again falls into silence. And once again, this narrator has been left all alone... but there's always next time! Stay tuned for more strange shenanigans in our wonderful Sporking Theater!]
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
- PoppyCorn
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:23 pm
- Custom Title: Puns even worse then Moe!
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Rubia ah! That was amazing. My only problem was the Gant/Engarde colors were really similar, but since they speak so differently I could usually tell by that.
Speaking of that, bringing in those two was a great idea. The reactions were great.
Speaking of that, bringing in those two was a great idea. The reactions were great.
Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha!


-
Mayu Igiyooki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2216
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
- Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
- Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
That was my favorite fic, but seeing you sporking it... I would rather say that I liked the sporked one by double.
[quote="Mike Meekins"]THANK YOU FOR KEEPING THE SPORKHOUSE IN SESSION, SIR!! WAITING FOR YOU TO SPORK ANOTHER ONE!!!
[quote]
...Yeah, that's what would Meekins say if he sees it.
i started to get abit fancy of the Sporkhouse, so thanks for keeping thr sporkhouse alive. 
[quote="Mike Meekins"]THANK YOU FOR KEEPING THE SPORKHOUSE IN SESSION, SIR!! WAITING FOR YOU TO SPORK ANOTHER ONE!!!
...Yeah, that's what would Meekins say if he sees it.

- PoppyCorn
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:23 pm
- Custom Title: Puns even worse then Moe!
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I hope this is okay to do, but I'd like to claim the fic Pheenox's revenge for sporking purposes. It's just to good to pass up! Er... to bad to pass up?
Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha!


-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Have fun! Since I can't update Airey's post for her, let's just make a mental note for now.
When I find a little more time, I'll get to the next part of mine. In the meantime, you're free to post your own. You are allowed to use the same cast as well, but for diversity's sake, I suggest a slightly different group.
When I find a little more time, I'll get to the next part of mine. In the meantime, you're free to post your own. You are allowed to use the same cast as well, but for diversity's sake, I suggest a slightly different group.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
- PoppyCorn
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:23 pm
- Custom Title: Puns even worse then Moe!
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Does anybody want lazy fanart of a really old sporking?
... No?
Too bad! http://imgur.com/so34Ndl
It was Aireys old Law plus Chaos sporking, back when frenzy was wearing the sexy court outfit.can you tell I have no sense of fashion
Also, a few questions
1) How does the sporking theater layout work? I feel like there was old fanart of it (or a link to it anyway), but the link didn't work last time I checked.
2) Bringing in characters from different time periods is allowed, as long as they existed during that time period, correct?
... No?
Too bad! http://imgur.com/so34Ndl
It was Aireys old Law plus Chaos sporking, back when frenzy was wearing the sexy court outfit.
Also, a few questions
1) How does the sporking theater layout work? I feel like there was old fanart of it (or a link to it anyway), but the link didn't work last time I checked.
2) Bringing in characters from different time periods is allowed, as long as they existed during that time period, correct?
Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha! Aha!


-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
...Sexy. Larry would be proud.
Unfortunately, that link broke long before the backup forums were removed, so I never quite got a chance to see the picture myself. The layout is basically however we want to imagine it. I think there is room somewhere for an entire courtroom, and one of the screening rooms is actually hiding a stage behind the screen. But, I'm sure every room has some form of lockdown system that keeps its audience it their seats... and may even electrocute them if necessary.
Oh, and I was the one who set up the teleporter in the lobby... and fired all the guards. Wheee.
Yes, you may call anyone from any time period, no matter how short that time period is. Makes it useful for channeled spirits, I say.
Unfortunately, that link broke long before the backup forums were removed, so I never quite got a chance to see the picture myself. The layout is basically however we want to imagine it. I think there is room somewhere for an entire courtroom, and one of the screening rooms is actually hiding a stage behind the screen. But, I'm sure every room has some form of lockdown system that keeps its audience it their seats... and may even electrocute them if necessary.
Oh, and I was the one who set up the teleporter in the lobby... and fired all the guards. Wheee.
Yes, you may call anyone from any time period, no matter how short that time period is. Makes it useful for channeled spirits, I say.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Haha! Back from France! Great sporkings, luck and Rubia! Great fanart, PoppyCorn!
Since no one seems to have claimed that comic while I was gone, I'll probably get that done in the next few days.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Welcome back! Looking forward to it. My work here is done... for now.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Veruni
- Suspect

- Posts: 29
- Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:06 pm
- Custom Title: My avatar is hotter than yours
- Location: Scardonia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I would really love to see a sporking of this masterpiece: http://freetexthost.com/vlcy52xckl
Next to Phoenix's Turnabout, the last two chapters of which are tragically lost forever, that's my favorite trollfic of all time.
Next to Phoenix's Turnabout, the last two chapters of which are tragically lost forever, that's my favorite trollfic of all time.

-
Darth Wiader
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 367
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:08 pm
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
^
This. This fic just looks like a perfect spork material. And I'm sure that it'd at least get 5 Sahwits.
This. This fic just looks like a perfect spork material. And I'm sure that it'd at least get 5 Sahwits.
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I gave up.I ain't reading this until it gets a sporking.The story begins on a boat(cuz myle is scared of elevators ;]
Signature loading, please wait...


Tumblr (