Emiko Gale wrote: Another fan wishing to come aboard.
My brother would probably join this forum as well since Franziska is his favorite prosecutor, but he's not a part of this site.
As always, nice to see you Emiko.
It would be nice if my family became interested in Phoenix Wright...
Gamer families are rare. But I have heard of a family winning a Pokemon tournament.
If my family was interested in Ace Attorney we would have much more to talk about. :(
Same with me. Although, the fact that both my parents are big Mario and Zelda fans make up for it. Even though neither of them play video games anymore. If it wasn't for them I doubt I would have even heard of the Legend of Zelda.
Well..at first she was irritating me. After Manfred von Karma she seemed to not as scary at all. But after some time I've changed my opinion . She's a cutie, am I right?=3
BTW she's a kinky prosecutor=D
As long as the topic is still discussable it doesn't matter! What else are people supposed to do; make a new thread every time they want to discuss something that hasn't been discussed in a long time?
Going for Miles wrote:As long as the topic is still discussable it doesn't matter! What else are people supposed to do; make a new thread every time they want to discuss something that hasn't been discussed in a long time?
Yes, I do! If they're still relevant! I've done that several times without complaint and as I said: what do you think people who want to discuss something there's a thread, albeit old, for? Start a new one about the excact same thing?
But that brings us nicely back to Franziska (the pain, not the Payne). I've come to appreciate her more lately, her character development is more subtle than for example Edgeworth's, but it's surely there. Just compare her GS2 appearance to her GK and GK2 ones, not to forget how absolutely amazing she was in 3-5 along with Phoenix and Edgeworth. I wonder what she's up to nowadays...
Because he will get really murderous and abit depressive; constantly having night... Oh, but if you are talking about THAT Payne, then... (... EVen thinking about it makes me burst into laughter, it's sooo funny!!! )
But that brings us nicely back to Franziska (the pain, not the Payne). I've come to appreciate her more lately, her character development is more subtle than for example Edgeworth's, but it's surely there. Just compare her GS2 appearance to her GK and GK2 ones, not to forget how absolutely amazing she was in 3-5 along with Phoenix and Edgeworth. I wonder what she's up to nowadays...
Yes - 3-5 makes me so touched. Big damn hero, that woman is. I'm also very curious about the last statement.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
But that brings us nicely back to Franziska (the pain, not the Payne). I've come to appreciate her more lately, her character development is more subtle than for example Edgeworth's, but it's surely there. Just compare her GS2 appearance to her GK and GK2 ones, not to forget how absolutely amazing she was in 3-5 along with Phoenix and Edgeworth. I wonder what she's up to nowadays...
I agree with you there. I used to hate Franziska to the core and now she's one of my favorite characters due to the subtleties of her character development. I just wish we saw an actual smile on her, she'd look great with one. 3-5 was also very good for just everyone involved.
Franzy is my favourite character in the series! I love when she features in the games and wish there was an AAI game featuring her as a main character. I think it would be a great fan hack of Castlevania if it had her and (using the Steel Samurai Spear). They could save and respectivly.
Ace Pointer wrote on the ''Confusing Things on AA Thread'' / wrote:Three: Just because on T&T Credits said that "...Franziska met with Adrian some times later after the trial...", everyone started to pair "Franziska/Adrian" as not a Friendly Relationship, but rather a Romantic Relationship. Sheesh, I honestly can't follow this type of Shojou-Ai. It's confusing.
Anyone care to explain that? Please explain it on the "Confusing Things" Thread.
cesar26100 wrote:Look up the term "Les Yay " on tvtropes.org
Actually, they merged that with the article for "Ho Yay." Still achieves the same effect, though.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
I gotta admit I didn't really like Franziska when I played AA trilogy for the first time, but I grew to like her after 3-5. She's cool. Even if she whips anything able to move around.
Best topic ever <3 Can't believe I never saw this. Granted I hardly ever log in nowadays BUT ANYWAY.
I love Franziska... no, I ADORE Franziska. I dedicated my username to her foolish ways because I am foolishly in love with her. I love her personality and design, her Objection voice is the best, I remember the first time I heard it. The very first artwork I saw of her before playing the game I found her really cool and interesting & couldn't wait to see who she was. I've had several dreams about my version of Franzy's life story as well which apparently, when I told friends, has made a couple people see her in a different light and not hate her XD WIN!
But I think the main reason I love her so much is because she flicked a switch in me, in a gamer kinda sense. I never really paid too much attention or cared about characters stories in games. Well, I kinda did, but JFA did something to me where I properly started to care and wanted the characters to be alright, and I think that feeling was as strong as it ever reached at the last case and the very ending of JFA. I believe I have Franziska to thank for that, for my new found (well, several years now ain't it) empathy for game characters and enjoying games on a deeper level.
... You're kidding, right? Huh? What do you mean? This is your best attempt at a sig? Uh, yeah... You don't like? I like. I think you're just green with envy. ... You're an idiot.
Franzy's that girl that doesn't want to show her feelings. Must keep up a strong front at all times. But when she lets her true feelings shine through... that's when we grew to love her. Plus she's hilarious. Her two slapstick jokes -- her whip and her "fools" -- they never get old! It's pretty amazing.
I could do without the weird kinky stuff that my fellow fans keep mentioning... I mean keep it to a limit is all.