Silver's Sprites

For rips or edits of PW:AA / GS game sprites and related art.
SilverGS
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:44 pm
Location: Somewhere in France

Re: Silver's Sprites (Requests : Off)

Post by SilverGS »

Small update :

Image
Seeing as gifs of DGS are available on the official site, I used one of them to do a sprite of Kazuma. At first I planned to resize it, reduce the colors and do some editing, but ended up tracing over the gif :oops:

Image
My entry for the current contest here, it's a new CEO for Bluecorp.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Silver's Sprites (Requests : Off)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Awesome! That Kazuma sprite looks great! :basil:
I'm happy they put so many GIFs up on the official site! It means we can make a bunch of DGS sprites!
SilverGS
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:44 pm
Location: Somewhere in France

Re: Silver's Sprites (Requests : Off)

Post by SilverGS »

After a long time, I finally finished the zoom sprite for Old DA Mia !

ImageImage

The eye still bugs me though.

I also made a sprite of an OC for my fangame :

Image
He's a defense attorney who left the law office he worked for after a number of events, and now works on his own.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Silver's Sprites (Requests : Off)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Looking nice Silver! That DA looks smug XD
With Mia, her hair is a bit off. I think that hair strand that covers her ear needs to be thicker. (I keep forgetting I can't hotlink other sites....) Try looking at some references of Mia to better understand what I'm saying.

EDIT: I think te thickness of her upper eyelash is what's making that eye look a bit weird.
Last edited by SuperAj3 on Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
jmkrebs30
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:23 am
Contact:

Re: Silver's Sprites (Requests : Off)

Post by jmkrebs30 »

Other than her left eye, those are really good Close Up Mia sprites
ShiroForever
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:49 am
Custom Title: Ha ha! I died again!

Re: Silver's Sprites (Requests : Off)

Post by ShiroForever »

That DA looks really good! :edgey:

Mia's eye does look a little weird :ron: but it looked normal when I zoomed in to the sprite.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Silver's Sprites (Requests : Off)

Post by SuperAj3 »

I hope you don't mind, but I had a go at editing the hair (and eye) of your close-up for Older Mia.
Image
Feel free to use/edit this as much as you want! :basil:

EDIT: all of your images are no longer appearing. I think you might have exceeded your bandwidth? :ron:
TheDoctor
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 926
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm
Custom Title: Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Re: Silver's Sprites (Requests : Off)

Post by TheDoctor »

I'd switch to imgbox or imgur. No bandwidth limits, near as I can tell.
Image
SilverGS
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:44 pm
Location: Somewhere in France

Re: Silver's Sprites (Requests : Off)

Post by SilverGS »

They seem to work atm, but just to be safe I'm currently in the process of doing albums for my spritesets on imgur.
SuperAj3 wrote:I hope you don't mind, but I had a go at editing the hair (and eye) of your close-up for Older Mia.
Image
Feel free to use/edit this as much as you want! :basil:
I'll surely do a talking animation and add it as it currently looks, because that's just awesome, thanks man :will:
SilverGS
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:44 pm
Location: Somewhere in France

Re: Silver's Sprites (Requests : Off)

Post by SilverGS »

It's been a while since I last sprited, but I made some sprites recently :

ImageImage
A thinking pose for Young Kristoph.

ImageImage
Animated the Kazuma sprite I posted some time ago.

Image
Another character from the F-Zero franchise, Dr. Stewart.

I'm also redoing the OP, hopefully it should be done soon !
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by SuperAj3 »

Hey Silver! You're back! I love the new sprites you've made! My favourite is Kazuma!
ohzaru97
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 1:27 pm
Custom Title: An attorney with iluminaty powers!
Location: Spain

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by ohzaru97 »

Your sprites are so cool! :basil:
The Young Kristoph set it's so nice and you're doing a great work too with DA Mia set! :edgey:
"The law has a lot of contradictions, but we're going to fix the law!"
SilverGS
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:44 pm
Location: Somewhere in France

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by SilverGS »

Thanks, it's great to see that you like these sprites guys :will:
_________________

ImageImage
I'm probably not the first one to do that, but I made a front sprite of Payne. I may do more poses if people are interested.

Image
Someone. Made that one because I was bored, I'll probably use it in my fangame though.

Now I really need to finish the sprite sets I already started. XD
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by Backburner26 »

I really like the custom character! Hes got that smugness to him that would probably make him either the killer or the prosecutor.
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by SuperAj3 »

I like your OC! He looks really nice! Nice work with the hair as well!
SilverGS
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:44 pm
Location: Somewhere in France

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by SilverGS »

I guess I have a certain something for making smug OCs ^^ Thanks guys !

I saw the sprite contest on AAO, and thought : "Hey, I should totally make a sprite for this one". After having a hard time choosing the talent of the character, I finally settled on some sort of clown, and here's the end result !

Image
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by SuperAj3 »

Haha, smug is your speciality! :basil:
Your clown guy looks great! "Some sort of clown" XD I picture him as a juggler.
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Everyone seems to have interests on making DGS sprites instead of GS5 sprites nowadays, eh. :welly:

Still, they look cool. :basil:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by Backburner26 »

The name Gerrald Jestar comes to mind. I dont know why.
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Backburner26 wrote:The name Gerrald Jestar comes to mind. I dont know why.
Gerrald Jestar or Gerrald Jester? :basil:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
SilverGS
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:44 pm
Location: Somewhere in France

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by SilverGS »

If I had to choose, I'll go with Jestar because it's a little less obvious than Jester but you can call him whatever you want :phoenix:
Ace Pointer wrote:Everyone seems to have interests on making DGS sprites instead of GS5 sprites nowadays, eh. :welly:

Still, they look cool. :basil:
DGS came out recently, so that's probably why. Thanks anyways !

Here's the Athena pose Rayquaza requested for his fangame, and my contribution to the Athena sprite set :
ImageImage
(AJ animated these to keep them consistent with the rest of the set)
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

This more likes Athena Shivering, dude. By the way, how come her widget's very black? It's showing no eyes no smile. ...Don't tell me. Athena deactivated her? :beef:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
jmkrebs30
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:23 am
Contact:

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by jmkrebs30 »

Widget is like that during Athena's trauma moments in Dual Destinies.
Yash K. Productions
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
Location: Tehm'pul Temple

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by Yash K. Productions »

SilverGS wrote:If I had to choose, I'll go with Jestar because it's a little less obvious than Jester but you can call him whatever you want :phoenix:
Ace Pointer wrote:Everyone seems to have interests on making DGS sprites instead of GS5 sprites nowadays, eh. :welly:

Still, they look cool. :basil:
DGS came out recently, so that's probably why. Thanks anyways !

Here's the Athena pose Rayquaza requested for his fangame, and my contribution to the Athena sprite set :
ImageImage
(AJ animated these to keep them consistent with the rest of the set)
Yes. Yes! YEEEEEESSSSS!!!
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

^ The user above me is acting like as if they won a million dollar or something. :-P
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Yash K. Productions
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
Location: Tehm'pul Temple

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by Yash K. Productions »

Ace Pointer wrote:^ The user above me is acting like as if they won a million dollar or something. :-P
Nope, I'm just happy that I managed to have the sprites done. They look splendiferous. :redd:
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
SilverGS
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:44 pm
Location: Somewhere in France

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by SilverGS »

Remember that sprite ?

Image

I did more poses based on it, and used Edgeworth's body instead of Bratworth's :

Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

If you're on AAO and check the random characters topic, you already saw these. It's a new OC, free to use :

Image
Image
ImageImage
Image
ImageImage
ImageImage

And finally, some sprites for the fangame. First, the first defense sprites for this guy :
Image

ImageImage

They're not really consistent, but seeing as the front sprite won't be used, it's not a big problem.

And the main prosecutor :

Image
ImageImage
Tiagofvarela
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:25 am
Custom Title: Lacks the brain for meaningful posts.
Location: Portugal

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by Tiagofvarela »

Excellent looking sprites!

The middle OC reminds me of a character in the upcoming game.
I really like how he looks.

Although if I may, within the Karma-like ones, the sprite where he laughs looks somewhat weird to me, perhaps because only the arms move?
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by Backburner26 »

I'm going to referance Jojo's Bizarre Adventure because it fits so well.

When I saw these sprites, I got a boner.

referance comes from Yoshikage Kira
"The first time I saw DaVinchi's Mona Lisa... I got a boner."

What Im trying to say is I love these sprites and welcome back from your long break Silver!
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
TheProfessorAO
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:11 pm
Custom Title: The Professor of Attorney Online
Location: Isreal

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by TheProfessorAO »

Great Sprites! Crab is probably my fav on the bunch. Are you going to make more emotions for him?
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by SuperAj3 »

Great work Silver! I love the DA and Proesuctor ones! They're all so neat and well done!
DefenceLawyer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by DefenceLawyer »

SilverGS wrote:Remember that sprite ?

Image

I did more poses based on it, and used Edgeworth's body instead of Bratworth's :

Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
I love the Von Karma young sprites!

I've seen these attempted a lot and the problem is usually around the mouth area, but these ones are pretty great.
Sig.
SilverGS
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:44 pm
Location: Somewhere in France

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by SilverGS »

Thanks guys :phoenix:
Tiagofvarela wrote:Although if I may, within the Karma-like ones, the sprite where he laughs looks somewhat weird to me, perhaps because only the arms move?
Well, that's how laughing sprites in AA are done if I remember well. I'll take a look at them and will edit it if that's the case.
TheProfessorAO wrote:Crab is probably my fav on the bunch. Are you going to make more emotions for him?
It was planned when I started him, but I don't think I'll do more.
SilverGS
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:44 pm
Location: Somewhere in France

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by SilverGS »

Image Image
Made two sprites using CE53's rips and the palette of SuperAj3's Ryuunosuke. I also tried to mimic the style he used, so they should remind you of his sprites (I hope) ^^
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by SuperAj3 »

SilverGS wrote:Image Image
Made two sprites using CE53's rips and the palette of SuperAj3's Ryuunosuke. I also tried to mimic the style he used, so they should remind you of his sprites (I hope) ^^
Awesome! Seriously these are so great! Want me to add them to the set?
Ryu's just been squished width-ways in CE53's rips. If you make more, resize the gifs to 400x240, then shrink them a bit, at way Ryu's proportions remain the same.
Spoiler: His gifs vs in-game screenshot
ImageImage
SilverGS
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:44 pm
Location: Somewhere in France

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by SilverGS »

SuperAj3 wrote:Want me to add them to the set?
That would be great ! I might have to edit them to keep the same proportions though.
SilverGS
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:44 pm
Location: Somewhere in France

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by SilverGS »

Did some stuff :

Image
Alexander in more normal clothes.

ImageImage
Image
ImageImage
More poses for my unnamed free character.

Image
Claptrap from the Borderlands franchise.

And finally, some "joke" sprites :
ImageImage
The prosecutor badges used were made by MercurialSK.

During a playthrough of Borderlands : The Pre-Sequel, there's a Claptrap working as a cop. So I though "What if there's a Claptrap working as a prosecutor ?" and edited my Claptrap sprite to get this XD
SilverGS
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:44 pm
Location: Somewhere in France

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by SilverGS »

The last few months weren't very productive because of real life, but after a loooong time I finally managed to make some sprites.

That batch was at first a test sprite to try some stuff (mainly downscaling and adjusting colors to make sprites), but I really liked the end result and made several poses. So, here's Battler Ushiromiya from Umineko :

Image
Image
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

(For the record, this sprite set is free to use)

I also did some sprites for Alexander :

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
TheDoctor
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 926
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm
Custom Title: Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by TheDoctor »

Those Battler sprites are pretty sweet. And here I was, seriously considering requesting some on the request thread, but I didn't know when/if I'd ever get around to using them, so I didn't.

Let me know if you ever decide to make a defense attorney version.
Image
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Silver's Sprites

Post by SuperAj3 »

WOAH! Those Battler sprites are amazing! Awesome work!

And your DA looks really good too! :will:
Post Reply