Go Diego Go was a short lived spin off to Dora The Explorer.WaitingforGodot wrote:Haha, nah; I don't even know what that is, haha. It was just a bad pun that works in theory and not in practice, that is, it gets wrong if one says it out loud since the pronounciation is different. As in: Die-go. Go-die.
Crack Theory Thread!
-
dimentiorules
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1959
- Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm
- Custom Title: You know, a Mario game!
- Location: Canada, eh?
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
Ah! The more you know! (It would be quite amusing to see Dahlia reference such a thing, though... Go, Diego, go... to hell.)
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Klonoahedgehog
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2022
- Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:20 am
- Custom Title: Gardevoir lover
- Location: Puerto rico
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
That's totally something she would say.WaitingforGodot wrote:Ah! The more you know! (It would be quite amusing to see Dahlia reference such a thing, though... Go, Diego, go... to hell.)

-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
"Go die, Diego... Nah, that isn't right, it only works in text... Oh, I know! Go, Diego, go... to hell. Yes, that's it." 

Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
Eh, I still prefer the theory that Phoenix accidentally leaves his great grandfather in the court's public restrooms so he usually ends up not using him in court.dimentiorules wrote: Anyways, to go along with the magatama discussion, maybe Phoenix is a manekete! (A dragon that can take on a human form from the Fire Emblem series) And since manaketes tend to have much longer lifespans then humans, Ryunosuke from DGS and Phoenix are actually the same person!
That sounded a lot less disturbing in my head.
But supposing he is, does he hide his wings or are they simply invisible to people who aren't dead? TWEWY ref
This discussion of Go Diego go reminds me of the "Ultimate Ace Attorney Flash". I cannot get that song out of my head whenever Diego randomly pops up in a conversation.WaitingforGodot wrote:"Go die, Diego... Nah, that isn't right, it only works in text... Oh, I know! Go, Diego, go... to hell. Yes, that's it."
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Silverbelle
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 111
- Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:16 am
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
He hides them in his hair...Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote: But supposing he is, does he hide his wings or are they simply invisible to people who aren't dead? TWEWY ref
Spoiler: HAIR WINGS
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
-
Bramimond
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:28 am
- Custom Title: The Enigma
- Location: Beneath the Shrine of Seals
- Contact:
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote: But supposing he is, does he hide his wings or are they simply invisible to people who aren't dead? TWEWY ref
Actually, not all Manaketes have their wings showing in their human forms or they could hide them in their clothing.

Reading about Phoenix being a manakete made me want to do this:
As human:

Yes, he's wearing a dress. Or a robe. Let's go with robe.
As dragon:

Phoenix: *RAWR*
Judge: Er...did you have something to say, Mr. Wright?
Phoenix: *RAWR* *RAWR* *RAWWWWRRRRRRR*
Judge: Um, I'm afraid I do not understand your manner of speaking...
Edgeworth: *facepalm*

I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
(This isn't good! I'm not getting anywhere like this! What do I do...?)
> Rawr
> Rawr Rawr
> Raaaaawwwrrrr
> Rawr
> Rawr Rawr
> Raaaaawwwrrrr
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
Taka is the owner of Simon. (Or perhaps that's completely canon.)
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
No, no. Simon is merely the perch of Taka.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
I stand corrected. I'm glad he's of use.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
Luke Atmey is wearing a fake nose of good quality (or half-bad quality, but nobody bothers to say anything). That's why the mask fit.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
Thanks to some people I know, I'm now convinced that someone must have dyed Diego's hair white while he was in a coma. The doctors just pretended it was part of the recovery process.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
Tssshaha...! "All of my hair turned white." So they even bothered to dye... everything. Just to troll the troll. Apart from the beard, unless it's actually double-dyed. That's some intense trolling right there! I'm impressed.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Silverbelle
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 111
- Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:16 am
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
That would mean they bleached his hair too... So if he washes it out enough (or uses another hair color removing method) We'll have blonde Godot!
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
Either Jinxie is a yokai, or everyone in the game but her is one.
Something has done a great number on me, probably something airborne. I just can't take anything seriously today.
Something has done a great number on me, probably something airborne. I just can't take anything seriously today.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
TheBlackquillz
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 586
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:01 am
- Custom Title: "Eggs?"
- Location: Lurking through the forum...
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
I just assumed everyone was a yokai. My kindle auto-corrected "yokai" to "tomato" btwWaitingforGodot wrote:Either Jinxie is a yokai, or everyone in the game but her is one.
Something has done a great number on me, probably something airborne. I just can't take anything seriously today.
And neither can I. Maybe I had
I AM BACK KIDDOS AND I'M WATCHING YOU
For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there.
OR if you want to, message me and I'll send you my Discord!!
For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there.
OR if you want to, message me and I'll send you my Discord!!
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
True. That's probably canon. Hm. So your kindle wants the theory to be "everyone's a tomato".
We probably suffer from a lack of coffee.
We probably suffer from a lack of coffee.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
TheBlackquillz
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 586
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:01 am
- Custom Title: "Eggs?"
- Location: Lurking through the forum...
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
Indeed, everyone is a tomato.
I will drink more coffee tomorrow morning and we shall see if this affects my sanity/dreams.
I will drink more coffee tomorrow morning and we shall see if this affects my sanity/dreams.
I AM BACK KIDDOS AND I'M WATCHING YOU
For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there.
OR if you want to, message me and I'll send you my Discord!!
For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there.
OR if you want to, message me and I'll send you my Discord!!
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
I've had this one for a while, but my latest dream reminded me of it.
Phoenix was always born with super death-defying powers, but no one ever understood the secret behind it. In actuality, it's just because he keeps dying, but always revives shortly after. It's how he could take being flung 30 feet by car, hit his head against the telephone pole and leave only with an injured ankle. (He revives, but it doesn't save him from injury, yeah?)
That said, he kept dying and reviving over and over when he fell off that bridge and in the end just ended up catching a bad cold by the time the police arrived and fished him out.
This is why Phoenix Wright will never actually die for good.
And by that logic, neither will Miles Edgeworth because he has a Great Revival theme.
Phoenix was always born with super death-defying powers, but no one ever understood the secret behind it. In actuality, it's just because he keeps dying, but always revives shortly after. It's how he could take being flung 30 feet by car, hit his head against the telephone pole and leave only with an injured ankle. (He revives, but it doesn't save him from injury, yeah?)
That said, he kept dying and reviving over and over when he fell off that bridge and in the end just ended up catching a bad cold by the time the police arrived and fished him out.
This is why Phoenix Wright will never actually die for good.
And by that logic, neither will Miles Edgeworth because he has a Great Revival theme.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
Haha! This part was definitely my favourite.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:And by that logic, neither will Miles Edgeworth because he has a Great Revival theme.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
dimentiorules
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1959
- Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm
- Custom Title: You know, a Mario game!
- Location: Canada, eh?
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
So, you're saying Phoenix is a time lord?Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:I've had this one for a while, but my latest dream reminded me of it.
Phoenix was always born with super death-defying powers, but no one ever understood the secret behind it. In actuality, it's just because he keeps dying, but always revives shortly after. It's how he could take being flung 30 feet by car, hit his head against the telephone pole and leave only with an injured ankle. (He revives, but it doesn't save him from injury, yeah?)
That said, he kept dying and reviving over and over when he fell off that bridge and in the end just ended up catching a bad cold by the time the police arrived and fished him out.
This is why Phoenix Wright will never actually die for good.
And by that logic, neither will Miles Edgeworth because he has a Great Revival theme.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
-
Bramimond
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:28 am
- Custom Title: The Enigma
- Location: Beneath the Shrine of Seals
- Contact:
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
Or maybe Phoenix is an actual phoenix, but in human form. *Imagines Nick rising up from the flames in his typical blue suit, looking all badass* Now I wonder if I can get Quillzy to draw that...dimentiorules wrote:So, you're saying Phoenix is a time lord?Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:I've had this one for a while, but my latest dream reminded me of it.
Phoenix was always born with super death-defying powers, but no one ever understood the secret behind it. In actuality, it's just because he keeps dying, but always revives shortly after. It's how he could take being flung 30 feet by car, hit his head against the telephone pole and leave only with an injured ankle. (He revives, but it doesn't save him from injury, yeah?)
That said, he kept dying and reviving over and over when he fell off that bridge and in the end just ended up catching a bad cold by the time the police arrived and fished him out.
This is why Phoenix Wright will never actually die for good.
And by that logic, neither will Miles Edgeworth because he has a Great Revival theme.

I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons
-
TheDoctor
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
That would explain the discrepancy between Edgeworth's "Miles Edgeworth chooses death" note and his return in 2-4. He actually did die, he just had a Great Revival.WaitingforGodot wrote:Haha! This part was definitely my favourite.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:And by that logic, neither will Miles Edgeworth because he has a Great Revival theme.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
Yeah. It's so much more convenient too. Gets shot to death? Remove bullet, sew it up, then play the theme. He'll get up without a scratch. Poisoned? Flush it out of his system. (Alternatively, flush out enough so the trace amounts can be dealt with via immune system, so next time he'll gain a resistance.) And then play the theme. Drowned? Just jump on him while you're playing the theme, and he'll sit right up (and probably shout at you for it, though).WaitingforGodot wrote:Haha! This part was definitely my favourite.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:And by that logic, neither will Miles Edgeworth because he has a Great Revival theme.
Phoenix can't control his Phoenix powers. They kinda just revive him immediately to full health after he dies, but it doesn't mean he could just fly out of that river. He's too scared of heights to have ever tried flying.
In fact, his acrophobia started because of a bad run in the sky back when he was a kid.
Poor Franzy, though. She has the same theme as Edgeworth, but she doesn't revive herself out of sheer stubbornness. "I don't care if I die! I'm standing in for that trial!" Edgeworth promptly dragged her corpse to the hospital and played the theme there.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Dogtimus Prime
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 55
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:04 pm
- Custom Title: Redd White X Redd White is my OTP
- Location: UK
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
The Judge is actually 16 years old, he has no grandchild, he just aged rather poorly and went into puberty at a very young age, when Phoenix first met him he was 6 and when Edgeworth did he was 2. This explains how he is considered rather unintelligent and how it takes him so long to understand all of the defences/prosecutions points.
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
Hahaha... What the heck. I won't be able to unsee it. That's what you can call a true prodigy.
(Perhaps it was actually his grandfather he "tried to impress".)
(Perhaps it was actually his grandfather he "tried to impress".)
Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Dogtimus Prime
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 55
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:04 pm
- Custom Title: Redd White X Redd White is my OTP
- Location: UK
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
I'm proud of myself for that.
(I'm also convinced that his grandfather looks like either a baby or a teenager with acne)
-
Bramimond
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:28 am
- Custom Title: The Enigma
- Location: Beneath the Shrine of Seals
- Contact:
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
Headcanon'd

I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons
-
TheDoctor
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
And here I thought this was the headcanon thread. In any case, I don't care about any future instance of his "official" name; his name is now Benjamin Button, and that's that.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
In AJ, when Hotti has become Hickfield, he actually is a real doctor.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
Troll. "Oh no, it's you ag..." "I'm a real doctor now! Hoho!"
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
TheBlackquillz
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 586
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:01 am
- Custom Title: "Eggs?"
- Location: Lurking through the forum...
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
Now that's just not okay in many ways.
Reason 1) ---->
'Nuff said.
Reason 1) ---->
'Nuff said.
I AM BACK KIDDOS AND I'M WATCHING YOU
For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there.
OR if you want to, message me and I'll send you my Discord!!
For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there.
OR if you want to, message me and I'll send you my Discord!!
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
Exactly. Nothing that has to do with that man is okay.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
He has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. If he is a doctor however, he helps people, which is good. My point being... Nothing, really.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
Perhaps he's kind to animals or something.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
dimentiorules
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1959
- Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm
- Custom Title: You know, a Mario game!
- Location: Canada, eh?
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
Kristoph is the antichrist. When Vera said that she saw the devil in his hand, she was serious. That skull mark on his hand is actually the mark of the antichrist in the AA universe. He purposefully brought about 'the dark age of the law' for the purpose of starting the world's downturn into anarchy and chaos.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Crack Theory Thread!
I suppose he'd be the one responsible for getting rid of one of the court's privileges: having a secret urinal hidden behind every bench.
I can't believe myself that I'm still going on about this. Dang it, GM.
I can't believe myself that I'm still going on about this. Dang it, GM.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

