Sjibbey wrote:Heck yeah I'm looking forward to this game already!
Though I have to admit that I don't remember much storywise from ZE 1 and 2. Over time I just remember how the puzzles worked and what theories/ messages it tried to convey in it's story. Do you guys know a way to catch up with the whole story without replaying the game again and getting all gold files etc.?
If you still have your copy of VLR, you can read all the gold files over again and also just play through the true ending path (for example, start the game after the last puzzle room). Otherwise, it will take a long time to play through again, even when avoiding the bad endings.
With 999, you can't jump around, but you could still play through the true ending path only if you still have a save game in it. Otherwise, you only have to play the game twice to get the true ending; I'd suggest looking up a
spoiler-free guide that tells you which doors to go through.
By the way, it looks like ZE3 is ALREADY up for pre-order. There's even a limited watch edition, though it's currently unavailable. Watches confirmed in ZE3?
http://www.amazon.com/Zero-Escape-3-Nin ... B010U1DNE8