Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

For rips or edits of PW:AA / GS game sprites and related art.
Ropfa
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1224
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
Custom Title: Dracarys!
Location: In a courtroom, for some reason

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Ropfa »

Image

Bahaha, she's animated!

Actually, they're all animated. That's pretty cool.

This doesn't count as a vote, since I can't vote for myself.
Blizdi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1356
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am
Custom Title: Mia Payne
Location: Winning All My God Damn Cases

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Blizdi »

Image

Like, no contest. Not a SINGLE contest.

Ropfa plz dont hurt me
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Would've voted Image, but looks too grumpy (no offense Ropfa, the emoticon looked like that) even though being a cutie. But I find Ucha's assistant adorable, and I like cats too, so...

Vote: Image

...Meow. :shoe:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
ohzaru97
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 1:27 pm
Custom Title: An attorney with iluminaty powers!
Location: Spain

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by ohzaru97 »

I'm going to vote all of them!Ok,no,I can't :larry:
Image
becaise I love his dessign :basil:
"The law has a lot of contradictions, but we're going to fix the law!"
OmegaVitaminC
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:58 pm

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by OmegaVitaminC »

Def Ropfa's. Image
venser
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:35 am
Custom Title: Can I hear an "Objection!"?
Location: Britannia

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by venser »

Image

Gonna have to go with Mercuial's on this. I just love the guy's unique feeling, bit about the spoons, and comment about the judge.
Mr. Edgeworth, do you realize if we played by the rules, we'd be in court right now?
Image
(My father spent three years restoring this car...)
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

I think Mercurial has made such an assistant, that in turn has charmed all the members who pass by. :redd:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Hesseldahl
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am
Custom Title: Scratch spriter
Location: Mexico
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Hesseldahl »

Because I forgot to put a deadline, I decided that I'm going to give you guys one week more to vote, that's all.
-Hessehl
Tilemahosbra
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 158
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:16 pm
Custom Title: *wonk*
Location: I moved under your bed now
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Tilemahosbra »

Image

Let's see... Only showing one emotion... Check! Has purple hair... Check!

I sure wonder what character she reminds me off..

Anyways, I like her design, my vote goes to Ropfa.
yes
Backburner26
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Backburner26 »

Ropfa, I like the character alot and she looks like she would fit right into the games.
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Sorry for necroposting, but Hesshie didn't understood that the Contest's Voting Date has expired. Am I in charge of this or something? ò_ó

Vote Counting Time.
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by SuperAj3 »

Patchouli Knowledge wrote:Sorry for necroposting, but Hesshie didn't understood that the Contest's Voting Date has expired. Am I in charge of this or something? ò_ó

Vote Counting Time.
Yeah, this sorta got forgotten... :will:
Ropfa
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1224
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
Custom Title: Dracarys!
Location: In a courtroom, for some reason

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Ropfa »

If the count is still at what it was a week or so back when I last checked (and it doesn't look like there have been any recent posts, so it would have to be), then it's currently at a tie between me and Mercurial, with 4 votes each.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by SuperAj3 »

If it's a tie, then we could revote? Or you two could PM each other and work out who would like to host the next competition? Joint winners is fine!
Hesseldahl
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am
Custom Title: Scratch spriter
Location: Mexico
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Hesseldahl »

Sorry for this, I've been occupied with life, I would not prefer to go in personal details but it's been difficult, I think we should let people vote but I dunno if you guys are ok with that?
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by SuperAj3 »

Hesseldahl wrote:Sorry for this, I've been occupied with life, I would not prefer to go in personal details but it's been difficult, I think we should let people vote but I dunno if you guys are ok with that?
It's perfectly OK. :basil: Life is always more important than the internet :butzthumbs:
I'm ok with re-voting. (The showdown between Ropfa and Merc begins!)
Hesseldahl
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am
Custom Title: Scratch spriter
Location: Mexico
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Hesseldahl »

VOTING TIME STARTS RIGHT NOW!
Image
FINAL BATTLE!
Kawaii VS Sexy
Check the OP with the rules!
Ropfa
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1224
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
Custom Title: Dracarys!
Location: In a courtroom, for some reason

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Ropfa »

Hesseldahl wrote:
Image
FINAL BATTLE!
Kawaii VS Sexy
Pfffft
Hesseldahl
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am
Custom Title: Scratch spriter
Location: Mexico
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Hesseldahl »

Ropfa wrote:
Hesseldahl wrote:
Image
FINAL BATTLE!
Kawaii VS Sexy
Pfffft
Hope that the drawing count's as an apology
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by SuperAj3 »

LOL I love it!
I don't know. I voted Merc first, but I like Ropfa's design a lot too! :meekins:
I need some time to process... :ron:
OmegaVitaminC
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:58 pm

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by OmegaVitaminC »

Once again, I vote Ropfa. Image
mercurialSK
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:42 am
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by mercurialSK »

I don't mind passing it to Ropfa XD
AAO general / C-R dead-ish / deviantart slowly filling
Image
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

So Ropfa won, I guess. Woooo~
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Hesseldahl
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am
Custom Title: Scratch spriter
Location: Mexico
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Hesseldahl »

Patchouli Knowledge wrote:So Ropfa won, I guess. Woooo~
Even if Ropfa is going to be the host of the next competition, I think we sould continue the voting so we can have a winner.
Opinions? What the community would want me to do?
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by SuperAj3 »

I'll vote Ropfa! Image
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

This time, Ropfa. Image

Don't get the wrong idea! I am making sure everyone gets at least one vote, none is voting Ucha after all. So I had to vote her (looks adorable though), and now I vote this one.
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Ropfa
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1224
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
Custom Title: Dracarys!
Location: In a courtroom, for some reason

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition May-June!Assistant time '15

Post by Ropfa »

Awesome!
Some real life stuff just came up so I won't get around to making the new thread for a few days.
Post Reply