Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@ob2410 It's M-rated smut. It needs a Management with experience.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I think I'm doing better now though.cuteyounggirlplus wrote:@ob2410 It's M-rated smut. It needs a Management with experience.
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Not that kind of experience
-
Crescent Moon
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 314
- Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:37 pm
- Custom Title: Elohim Essaim Elohim Essaim
- Location: San Antonio, TX
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
That kind of experience is overrated. At least let the kid try. Besides, why exactly would that kind of thing be necessary to spork an M fic? To avoid childish quips? I enjoy the enthusiasm. Let the kid write, I say.cuteyounggirlplus wrote:Not that kind of experience
"I'm in lesbians with you" - Scott Pilgrim
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
As long as he remembers to cut summary where appropriate.
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@TheMoonlitAttorney Okay. I just didn't want to get him (or us) in trouble. I'm not sure his parents and/or the mods would appreciate him working a smut fic. Also, are you working on anything?
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I'll be fine, but thanks for worrying.cuteyounggirlplus wrote:@TheMoonlitAttorney Okay. I just didn't want to get him (or us) in trouble. I'm not sure his parents and/or the mods would appreciate him working a smut fic. Also, are you working on anything?
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I'm probably just being an idiot because it's early in the morning, but I'm not 100% sure what you mean by that kind of experience.cuteyounggirlplus wrote:Not that kind of experience
If it was the JustiCykesQuill one, then I suppose we'll have a reason to be concerned with OB (I can call you that, right) sporking it. But the Phoenix/Athena one only has one scene of that kind (so far) and it's really short. Since we're supposed to collab on it, I don't see how that it's that big of a deal, as long as he doesn't get in trouble and he doesn't mind. I could always take that part anyway, the rest of the fic isn't much to be super concerned with
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I was talking about the JusticeCykesQuill one. I was worried that the mods and/or his parents would not take too kindly to an elementary student sporking an M-rated smut fic. (I was also concerned that his knowledge of sex would mostly come from bad smut fics and therefore be inaccurate as a result.)
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
What do you mean bad? All the fics sporked here are go-
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
We all lost our innocence the moment we discover the Kink Meme anyway. That fic can't be worse than the torture/necrophilia one that Airey sporked.
On a side note, I've searched Phoenix/Athena in AO3 and I've found three fics. Which one are you doing, Skittlemask? The one where Phoenix tries hard to forget Athena's age so he can date her remorselessly, the Strip-Club AU, or the one where Trucy and Athena rape Apollo and Phoenix (Yeah, someone wrote that.)?
On a side note, I've searched Phoenix/Athena in AO3 and I've found three fics. Which one are you doing, Skittlemask? The one where Phoenix tries hard to forget Athena's age so he can date her remorselessly, the Strip-Club AU, or the one where Trucy and Athena rape Apollo and Phoenix (Yeah, someone wrote that.)?
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I was trying to forget the necrophilia one...luck wrote:We all lost our innocence the moment we discover the Kink Meme anyway. That fic can't be worse than the torture/necrophilia one that Airey sporked.
On a side note, I've searched Phoenix/Athena in AO3 and I've found three fics. Which one are you doing, Skittlemask? The one where Phoenix tries hard to forget Athena's age so he can date her remorselessly, the Strip-Club AU, or the one where Trucy and Athena rape Apollo and Phoenix (Yeah, someone wrote that.)?
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@luck
The second author's note in the rape one. Oh my. So many contradictions...
The second author's note in the rape one. Oh my. So many contradictions...
-
Crescent Moon
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 314
- Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:37 pm
- Custom Title: Elohim Essaim Elohim Essaim
- Location: San Antonio, TX
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Er, well... I am working on a punishment spork for Phoenix... but school and playing Dual Destinies for the first time is really slowing down the progress.cuteyounggirlplus wrote:@TheMoonlitAttorney Okay. I just didn't want to get him (or us) in trouble. I'm not sure his parents and/or the mods would appreciate him working a smut fic. Also, are you working on anything?
"I'm in lesbians with you" - Scott Pilgrim
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Are you referring to The final resistance? Because my brother sporked that one on a different website. (If that matters to anyone. Personally, I try not to spork things that I know have already been sporked, which is extra silly because someone I sort of know sporked What's There to Hide two months before I did on that same comm.)luck wrote:the one where Trucy and Athena rape Apollo and Phoenix (Yeah, someone wrote that.)?
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I still think it's worth sporking here with the characters, including the author notes because they're just precious. Specially the author declaring that they're not insane. You know you're in for a wild ride when the author feels the need to defend their sanity.
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
My thoughts exactly, luck.
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I know better than to be surprised, but I really am grossed out that someone would write something like that. Anyway, I was planning on doing the strip club AU, but now that I quickly skimmed through the other one, I really want to do that one... Damn, that scene was horribly written, and the author's note was hilarious. I don't know if I should stick with the strip club one or not. I haven't started the sporking yet, so I might change my mind. Not sure yet. Regardless, it definitely deserves a sporking here.luck wrote: Trucy and Athena rape Apollo and Phoenix?
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11453433/1/CykesFiction
Today's fic is CykesFiction, where Athena Cykes writes fan fiction but needs to find a pairing, etc. etc. I rate it
It's pretty OOC and full of grammar mistakes...And then there's Larry.
[Welcome back to the Sporking Theater, where your nightmares come to play. Ah, good, we're back to how I like it.]
Our Sporkers today are....
Phoenix Wright
Man, I'm worried about Athena, she's due for her punishment sporking...
Miles Edgeworth
It can't be any worse than any of the ones which have happened before...
Apollo Justice
I'm not going to transform, am I?
and Larry Butz
Yay, I appear in this one!
Edgeworth: Why exactly are you so worried, anyway?
Phoenix: Well, the last time someone played with her mind, she just sorta...crashed.
Edgeworth: Oh, would you prefer it if you were being punished instead?
Phoenix: It's already a punishment being here every week...
Management: Yo, dawgs, could you please sit on dem seats now? The fic's about to start.
Apollo: W-What happened to the management?
Phoenix: *shrugs* but they're a bit more fun than the previous management. If only they'd shut down the whole theater, then we would really like them.
Edgeworth: And Larry, how is it you know when you appear?
Larry: They tell me this stuff.
Edgeworth: W-Why does he get special treatment?
Speakers: Sorry dude, but that ain't none of your business.
[the lights dim]
[the lights come on]
Phoenix: Oh thank goodness...Now...
Apollo: Where's Athena? *points at speakers*
Speakers: I already told you didn't I? She's being...prepared for her punishment sporking in a dark room. I'll be leaving now, the normal management might find out what I've been up to otherwise...
*the speakers turn off*
Phoenix: Athena...I hope you're okay...
Edgeworth: Well, I guess we should be going...I need to get the idea of Franziska and Gumshoe being in love out of my head...
[and so Edgeworth left]
Larry: So, Nick, who was that guy?
Phoenix: I'll tell you if you give me a ride home.
Apollo: I'm coming too!
[and so those three left as well, Phoenix and Apollo explaining who the phantom was]
Today's fic is CykesFiction, where Athena Cykes writes fan fiction but needs to find a pairing, etc. etc. I rate it
[Welcome back to the Sporking Theater, where your nightmares come to play. Ah, good, we're back to how I like it.]
Our Sporkers today are....
Man, I'm worried about Athena, she's due for her punishment sporking...
It can't be any worse than any of the ones which have happened before...
I'm not going to transform, am I?
Yay, I appear in this one!
Edgeworth: Why exactly are you so worried, anyway?
Phoenix: Well, the last time someone played with her mind, she just sorta...crashed.
Edgeworth: Oh, would you prefer it if you were being punished instead?
Phoenix: It's already a punishment being here every week...
Management: Yo, dawgs, could you please sit on dem seats now? The fic's about to start.
Apollo: W-What happened to the management?
Phoenix: *shrugs* but they're a bit more fun than the previous management. If only they'd shut down the whole theater, then we would really like them.
Edgeworth: And Larry, how is it you know when you appear?
Larry: They tell me this stuff.
Edgeworth: W-Why does he get special treatment?
Speakers: Sorry dude, but that ain't none of your business.
[the lights dim]
Spoiler:
Phoenix: Oh thank goodness...Now...
Apollo: Where's Athena? *points at speakers*
Speakers: I already told you didn't I? She's being...prepared for her punishment sporking in a dark room. I'll be leaving now, the normal management might find out what I've been up to otherwise...
*the speakers turn off*
Phoenix: Athena...I hope you're okay...
Edgeworth: Well, I guess we should be going...I need to get the idea of Franziska and Gumshoe being in love out of my head...
[and so Edgeworth left]
Larry: So, Nick, who was that guy?
Phoenix: I'll tell you if you give me a ride home.
Apollo: I'm coming too!
[and so those three left as well, Phoenix and Apollo explaining who the phantom was]
Last edited by Oliver on Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Good sporking, OB(congratulations, you've got a nickname)! You've really been improving. But since I like criticizing (that's what we do here, isn't it?), here's some feedback:
-Why does Edgeworth smirk so much? I don't think there was a reason for it most of the time.
-Apollo was in character but he didn't really make many comments.
-I felt something off with Larry, but I'm not sure what. He's an unexpectedly hard character to write.
-You should make a list with all the characters that the guest star impersonates. There's some of them I can't identify. (Which is funny because I did the same in my first sporking.)
Other than that, good job!
-Why does Edgeworth smirk so much? I don't think there was a reason for it most of the time.
-Apollo was in character but he didn't really make many comments.
-I felt something off with Larry, but I'm not sure what. He's an unexpectedly hard character to write.
-You should make a list with all the characters that the guest star impersonates. There's some of them I can't identify. (Which is funny because I did the same in my first sporking.)
Other than that, good job!
You can always do both if you're not able to decide. I've only skimmed through the strip club one, but it seems pretty sporkable, too.Skittlemask wrote:I know better than to be surprised, but I really am grossed out that someone would write something like that. Anyway, I was planning on doing the strip club AU, but now that I quickly skimmed through the other one, I really want to do that one... Damn, that scene was horribly written, and the author's note was hilarious. I don't know if I should stick with the strip club one or not. I haven't started the sporking yet, so I might change my mind. Not sure yet. Regardless, it definitely deserves a sporking here.luck wrote: Trucy and Athena rape Apollo and Phoenix?
Last edited by luck on Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Thanks for that. And I don't know why Edgeworth smirks so much...it was a lot less in my head...luck wrote:Good sporking, OB(congratulations, you've got a nickname)! You've really been improving. But since I like criticizing (that's what we do here, isn't it?), here's some feedback:
-Why does Edgeworth smirk so much? I don't think there was a reason for it most of the time.
-Apollo was in character but he didn't really make many comments.
-I felt something off with Larry, but I'm not sure what. He's an unexpectedly hard character to write.
-You should make a list with all the characters that the guest star impersonates. There's some of them I can't identify. (Which is funny because I did the same in my first sporking.)
Other than that, good job!
I'll work on the characters which are impersonated tomorrow, I'm currently using my iPad.
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Hello. I'm just here to tell you that Turnabout Storm will be on hold for a while as I am sick. Sorry for the inconvenience.
-
Pessimistic_Fool
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 233
- Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:42 pm
- Location: Germany
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@ob: Bit of criticism:
-Why does Edgeworth keep smirking after every second line he says in the beginning of the spork? Is he that proud of having said something clever or funny? It's not like him to celebrate himself like that.
-All of the sporkers, but especially Larry, seem a bit overemotional at times. And how does Larry first not know what's going on with Athena, and then suddenly panics about it? What happened to clue him in? And if Edgeworth is so confident that "it is clearly a shipping", why does he act like he was dealt a major invalidation after Phoenix says it "doesn't always mean a shipping"? That's like... the lamest, most insignificant form of disagreement he will face in his life right after "I don't hear you, laaaa la laaa", and yet somehow it works? How? Why? If you're certain of something, you won't suddenly change your mind just because someone says "It's not always X" without even giving any reason, example, or... anything.
-Please stick to present tense. Speakers that "turned off" in past tense make it look like you just time-travelled.
-The "Prosecutor's Office" (singular) is indeed spelled that way in the games.
-Finally, this is a minor nitpick, but try not having your sporkers adress each other by name so much. It seems unnatural, especially when you consider that they all sit together and can adjust their volume and position to make it clear whom they are talking to.
That said, I do think it was a decent spork. I'm curious to see where you're going with this abduction arc. May I suggest you use some female sporkers next time? I think someone like Maya (or even Pearl) would work well for you, and you could use them for the enthusiastic/emotional part. Also, remember to take your time. Rushing a spork usually shows (I know what I'm speaking of, believe you me), and it can help to reread and edit the whole thing a few times to spot some details like Edgeworth's smirking. Also also, just in case you didn't do this yet, try to read the dialogues in the characters' tones and voices. It can help you find the best phrasing for them.
-Why does Edgeworth keep smirking after every second line he says in the beginning of the spork? Is he that proud of having said something clever or funny? It's not like him to celebrate himself like that.
-All of the sporkers, but especially Larry, seem a bit overemotional at times. And how does Larry first not know what's going on with Athena, and then suddenly panics about it? What happened to clue him in? And if Edgeworth is so confident that "it is clearly a shipping", why does he act like he was dealt a major invalidation after Phoenix says it "doesn't always mean a shipping"? That's like... the lamest, most insignificant form of disagreement he will face in his life right after "I don't hear you, laaaa la laaa", and yet somehow it works? How? Why? If you're certain of something, you won't suddenly change your mind just because someone says "It's not always X" without even giving any reason, example, or... anything.
-Please stick to present tense. Speakers that "turned off" in past tense make it look like you just time-travelled.
-The "Prosecutor's Office" (singular) is indeed spelled that way in the games.
-Finally, this is a minor nitpick, but try not having your sporkers adress each other by name so much. It seems unnatural, especially when you consider that they all sit together and can adjust their volume and position to make it clear whom they are talking to.
That said, I do think it was a decent spork. I'm curious to see where you're going with this abduction arc. May I suggest you use some female sporkers next time? I think someone like Maya (or even Pearl) would work well for you, and you could use them for the enthusiastic/emotional part. Also, remember to take your time. Rushing a spork usually shows (I know what I'm speaking of, believe you me), and it can help to reread and edit the whole thing a few times to spot some details like Edgeworth's smirking. Also also, just in case you didn't do this yet, try to read the dialogues in the characters' tones and voices. It can help you find the best phrasing for them.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I just got rid of some smirking.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
No problem, we're patient folk!cuteyounggirlplus wrote:Hello. I'm just here to tell you that Turnabout Storm will be on hold for a while as I am sick. Sorry for the inconvenience.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Also, I found this fic... Little Brother's Assistant it's got Kay and Franzy switching bodies...

Also, here are the voices the phantom uses. (Yes, it's meant to be lower-case)
Edgeworth
Regina
Gant
De Killer (I think that's the color I used)
Athena
Hugh O'Connor
Wright
Oldbag
Armstrong
Manfred
Gumshoe
Maya
Still Gant
Athena again
Edgeworth again
Franzy
Gumshoe again
Edgeworth yet again
And lastly, Athena, again.
And uh...here's a fic which stars Pearl and Phoenix... Pearl's First Bra It's exactly how it sounds.
And then there's another character writing fan fiction. Maya Writes a Fanfic
And uhhhh... Truth or Dare
Also, here are the voices the phantom uses. (Yes, it's meant to be lower-case)
Edgeworth
Regina
Gant
De Killer (I think that's the color I used)
Athena
Hugh O'Connor
Wright
Oldbag
Armstrong
Manfred
Gumshoe
Maya
Still Gant
Athena again
Edgeworth again
Franzy
Gumshoe again
Edgeworth yet again
And lastly, Athena, again.
And uh...here's a fic which stars Pearl and Phoenix... Pearl's First Bra It's exactly how it sounds.
And then there's another character writing fan fiction. Maya Writes a Fanfic
And uhhhh... Truth or Dare
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Are any of you aware that Blackquill/Fullbright is now a thing? It's called Blackbright. I can only imagine the pain and suffering that Blackquill will go through when he has to sit through one of those sporkings.
On a side note, I really enjoy this "not feeling pressured to write and publish a sporking as soon as possible". It's a nice feeling.
Spoiler:
On a side note, I really enjoy this "not feeling pressured to write and publish a sporking as soon as possible". It's a nice feeling.
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
This isn't really new. In fact, the very first fic on ff.net that involved DD characters was a Blackbright fic. It would be fun to torture Blackquill with those, but I've always seen more fanart of them rather than fanfics.cuteyounggirlplus wrote:Are any of you aware that Blackquill/Fullbright is now a thing? It's called Blackbright.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
.....At least it doesn't include Gant...cuteyounggirlplus wrote:Are any of you aware that Blackquill/Fullbrightis now a thing? It's called Blackbright. I can only imagine the pain and suffering that Blackquill will go through when he has to sit through one of those sporkings.Spoiler:
On a side note, I really enjoy this "not feeling pressured to write and publish a sporking as soon as possible". It's a nice feeling.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I might have a fic for it bookmarked already; I'll look for it when I get home. *posting from a café*
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Actually....I wish it was called "Ghostquill" because 
Spoiler:
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
cuteyounggirlplus wrote:Spoiler:
Spoiler:
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
It's okay, Airey. It was more of a suggestion than a request, anyway. And if you're looking for things to do, I'm in the editing stage of my latest Turnabout Storm spork and would appreciate some help, please.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Sure, PM it over!
-
mujie
- Suspect

- Posts: 47
- Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 11:09 am
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
The old forum is gone... Does anyone have a backup or something of the old thread? I only found out about this today.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
We have a backup of one of the sporkings, but that's all, I think. We were talking about this when it first went down, so you can go a few pages back.
-
mujie
- Suspect

- Posts: 47
- Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 11:09 am
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Thanks. I'll check it out.
EDIT: Wait, they sporked a trial in space fanfic? Sounds interesting...
EDIT: Wait, they sporked a trial in space fanfic? Sounds interesting...
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I found two fics:
This one is called "Everybody hates Phoenix":
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3716026/1/ ... es-Phoenix
Apparently from the kink meme, this one ships Machi Toyabe and Wocky Kitaki together:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/27724
This one is called "Everybody hates Phoenix":
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3716026/1/ ... es-Phoenix
Apparently from the kink meme, this one ships Machi Toyabe and Wocky Kitaki together:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/27724


Tumblr (
Since when does Larry know so much about fan-fics?