Rather than make a new topic each time I want to share random creations I'll just start posting them here.
I just finished this poem and I've titled it "Inn at the End of Time"
Atop a cliff a place where time is still,
An inn where the snow cannot chill.
Waits there does our loves in prayer,
Hear my words and I'll take us there.
I've been there but once long ages ago,
body numb, soul lost to the snow.
I awoke to find my love warm me,
This joy I want you all to see.
There's no journey, no mountain to climb.
For this Inn rests at the end of Time.
After light and dark have waged war.
Waits our loves in a place made long before.
Be you good or one of sin matters not.
In this place your crimes have been forgot.
All that was is now kept within,
All your paths now lead to the Inn.









