Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
WhatTheWhat
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
- Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
- Location: Germica
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Thanks for your opinions! I know that sucked, and I know i shouldn't have done it when i was tired but, idk XD.
And yes I did give Rubia the funniest lines for a reason.
Before I fall asleep during a lecture, its best i hit the sack and think.
And I will get better before your birthday Airey. Oliver gets my soul if I dont.
And yes I did give Rubia the funniest lines for a reason.
Before I fall asleep during a lecture, its best i hit the sack and think.
And I will get better before your birthday Airey. Oliver gets my soul if I dont.
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
You act as if I haven't taken it already.WhatTheWhat wrote:Oliver gets my soul if I dont.
And again, if you knew it sucked, why post it?
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Well, that gives you a good eight months!WhatTheWhat wrote:And I will get better before your birthday Airey. Oliver gets my soul if I dont.
Seconding the question, TBH.Oliver wrote:And again, if you knew it sucked, why post it?
-
WhatTheWhat
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
- Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
- Location: Germica
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Partially because i wanted to. I also have this morbid fear of people judging my work. So I get used to bad reviews, and i get better.Oliver wrote:You act as if I haven't taken it already.WhatTheWhat wrote:Oliver gets my soul if I dont.
And again, if you knew it sucked, why post it?
Okay sleep... NOW! (Ive been saying that since 10:30 and its 1:49 now)
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
If you're scared of people judging your work... Then why put it on the internet (PUBLICLY) where anyone can judge it? It just kind of confuses me...WhatTheWhat wrote:Partially because i wanted to. I also have this morbid fear of people judging my work. So I get used to bad reviews, and i get better.Oliver wrote:You act as if I haven't taken it already.WhatTheWhat wrote:Oliver gets my soul if I dont.
And again, if you knew it sucked, why post it?
Okay sleep... NOW! (Ive been saying that since 10:30 and its 1:49 now)
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
It's a process of learning. She knows she can get better if she lets her works be judged negatively, since there's something to learn from those criticisms.
But to be perfectly honest... I am disappointed that I was not able to blow the rooftop myself without being carried by this boy.
But to be perfectly honest... I am disappointed that I was not able to blow the rooftop myself without being carried by this boy.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Ah. I see.
But again, Rubia, are you related to my editor? You guys DO look pretty similar, and you're both Pomeranians.
But again, Rubia, are you related to my editor? You guys DO look pretty similar, and you're both Pomeranians.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
*sigh* If it isn't obvious enough already, I'm the evil twin. Rar.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
*gasp* You're not Rubins II the Royal!
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Rubins*
Y'know my super secret editor that no one knows abo-
Oh crap.
Y'know my super secret editor that no one knows abo-
Oh crap.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I have been called many names and attributed many quirks... but none so confusing as the direction this thread has taken.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I'll err.... I'll just go to the naughty corner...
-
WhatTheWhat
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
- Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
- Location: Germica
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Thank you! Someone gets my reasoning!Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:It's a process of learning. She knows she can get better if she lets her works be judged negatively, since there's something to learn from those criticisms.
But to be perfectly honest... I am disappointed that I was not able to blow the rooftop myself without being carried by this boy.
:0 Omigosh Rubia has an evil twin! Is she the Dahlia to your Iris?
Last edited by WhatTheWhat on Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Rubia's the evil one,WhatTheWhat wrote:Thank you! Someone gets my reasoning!Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:It's a process of learning. She knows she can get better if she lets her works be judged negatively, since there's something to learn from those criticisms.
But to be perfectly honest... I am disappointed that I was not able to blow the rooftop myself without being carried by this boy.
:0 Omigosh Rubia has an evil twin! Is she the Dahlia to your Iris?
Rubin's my mentor, the one fighting for the right cause against Rubia. Oh, they also edit my work, so that's nice.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Actually... I've never seen them in the same room...
What if... They're both one and the same!
What if... They're both one and the same!
-
WhatTheWhat
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
- Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
- Location: Germica
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Someone spork something quick, this is so off topic it burns.
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
It's not all sporking here, sometimes we have some fun! 
Besides, most of us are already working on sporkings.
...
...
...
Okay fine, I'll stop talking about Master Rubins.
Besides, most of us are already working on sporkings.
...
...
...
Okay fine, I'll stop talking about Master Rubins.
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
What I do is just switch to the mobile version of the site. Just change the "www." to "m." It's always worked for me and I don't have any scripts installed.WhatTheWhat wrote:Edit: Is there any way to copy from Fanfiction.net?
Anyway @WhatTheWhat, I would recommend that if you want to use any of us real sporkers in your sporking that you ask the people who you want to use first. Oliver and Rubia seemed OK with it, but no offense, to me it seemed a bit creepy. And I don't think you know any of us well enough to write us like we actually are.
Also, please get an editor. It's always a bit weird when you criticize a fic for bad grammar when your sporking doesn't have very good grammar either. Although I know that I always notice my mistakes after I publish it, haha.
Don't get discouraged though, practice=improvement!
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I wasn't okay with it, I was far too OOC!
I didn't use enough big boy words that I heard on the internetz and I was acting too mature!
But yeah, do what Skittle said, ask permission and get to know us before putting us in a sporking.
Edit: Actually, I kinda want to try an idea similar to WhattheWhat's some time...
I didn't use enough big boy words that I heard on the internetz and I was acting too mature!
But yeah, do what Skittle said, ask permission and get to know us before putting us in a sporking.
Edit: Actually, I kinda want to try an idea similar to WhattheWhat's some time...
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Skittlemask wrote:WhatTheWhat wrote:Edit: Is there any way to copy from Fanfiction.net?
Anyway @WhatTheWhat, I would recommend that if you want to use any of us real sporkers in your sporking that you ask the people who you want to use first. Oliver and Rubia seemed OK with it, but no offense, to me it seemed a bit creepy. And I don't think you know any of us well enough to write us like we actually are.
I just want to add that self-inserts or OCs are actually against the rules. A bit of rule-breaking is normally harmless, but this seems like the kind of thing that could get out of hand pretty easily, and make this thread lose its purpose.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
It's not a self insert if you insert someone el- *banned*
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yeah, that was why I was saying that for the out-of-character sporking we'd need to post it on LiveJournal or Tumblr.luck wrote:Skittlemask wrote:WhatTheWhat wrote:Edit: Is there any way to copy from Fanfiction.net?
Anyway @WhatTheWhat, I would recommend that if you want to use any of us real sporkers in your sporking that you ask the people who you want to use first. Oliver and Rubia seemed OK with it, but no offense, to me it seemed a bit creepy. And I don't think you know any of us well enough to write us like we actually are.
I just want to add that self-inserts or OCs are actually against the rules. A bit of rule-breaking is normally harmless, but this seems like the kind of thing that could get out of hand pretty easily, and make this thread lose its purpose.
Has anyone found a fic for that yet?
Also, you need a Google account to access GoogleDocs, right? Does everyone who wanted to be in this one have one? If you have a gmail, then you already have one...
Edit: I just realized that if we do it on Google Docs, then we can probably just link people to the actual document and not need to upload it anywhere else....
-
WhatTheWhat
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
- Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
- Location: Germica
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Skittlemask wrote:What I do is just switch to the mobile version of the site. Just change the "www." to "m." It's always worked for me and I don't have any scripts installed.WhatTheWhat wrote:Edit: Is there any way to copy from Fanfiction.net?
Anyway @WhatTheWhat, I would recommend that if you want to use any of us real sporkers in your sporking that you ask the people who you want to use first. Oliver and Rubia seemed OK with it, but no offense, to me it seemed a bit creepy. And I don't think you know any of us well enough to write us like we actually are.
Also, please get an editor. It's always a bit weird when you criticize a fic for bad grammar when your sporking doesn't have very good grammar either. Although I know that I always notice my mistakes after I publish it, haha.
Don't get discouraged though, practice=improvement!
I did say I was tired. Like exasusted, to be specific. As I said, this will really like a brainstorm/practice I did at the end of a long day. I know It sucks, I know its OOC, and I personally don't want an editor. I wa testing out an idea of mine, and I wanted to see if it was a good one, if a Halloween fic was a good idea or not, or other thigs.
Should I just take it down? I mean I get what everyone's saying, and I appreciate and opinion, but Im not really getting ANYTHING(new) from this. Trust me, if I wanted to do my best work, it would be much better than the obvious crap I put up today.
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Just leave it. It's no problem if you show your weak points when trying something new. Just make sure next time you don't do it again.
Besides, I wouldn't mind going back to it and enjoying my lines.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
There's no reason to take it down. You could always refer to it to see if you're getting better, and as a reminder of what not to do. My reply was mostly to tell you that it'd be wise to ask permission first, as we're real people and not fictional characters who obviously couldn't care if you poked fun at them/made them OOC.WhatTheWhat wrote:I did say I was tired. Like exasusted, to be specific. As I said, this will really like a brainstorm/practice I did at the end of a long day. I know It sucks, I know its OOC, and I personally don't want an editor. I wa testing out an idea of mine, and I wanted to see if it was a good one, if a Halloween fic was a good idea or not, or other thigs.Skittlemask wrote: Anyway @WhatTheWhat, I would recommend that if you want to use any of us real sporkers in your sporking that you ask the people who you want to use first. Oliver and Rubia seemed OK with it, but no offense, to me it seemed a bit creepy. And I don't think you know any of us well enough to write us like we actually are.
Also, please get an editor. It's always a bit weird when you criticize a fic for bad grammar when your sporking doesn't have very good grammar either. Although I know that I always notice my mistakes after I publish it, haha.
Should I just take it down? I mean I get what everyone's saying, and I appreciate and opinion, but Im not really getting ANYTHING(new) from this. Trust me, if I wanted to do my best work, it would be much better than the obvious crap I put up today.
There's no rush to get sporkings out. If you're exhausted next time, just wait for when you're awake enough to fix mistakes, that's all. That way the feedback you get would actually be helpful.
I know you were upset that she got your personality all wrong, I just meant that it didn't look like you were mad about yourself being used in her sporking, per se. I could be wrong though, I'm not going to speak for you. That's just what it seemed like from your response.Oliver wrote:I wasn't okay with it, I was far too OOC!
I do have one. As for the fic, I haven't really thought up of one yet.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Also, you need a Google account to access GoogleDocs, right? Does everyone who wanted to be in this one have one? If you have a gmail, then you already have one...
-
WhatTheWhat
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
- Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
- Location: Germica
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Actually for me its easier, because I make the character personalities myself, so I can develop them easily.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:I thought that is exactly what fanfiction is about
Just leave it. It's no problem if you show your weak points when trying something new. Just make sure next time you don't do it again.
Besides, I wouldn't mind going back to it and enjoying my lines.
With fan fiction, you're given pre-developed characters, in a chosen setting, in which you have no definite control over.
(Trust me, I SUCK at fan fiction. Tell me to write a fiction story, with MY OWN characters....)
Did I mention you made me feel better? 'Cuz you did. Thank you!
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
It could be argued that once you get past your own premise and concept development, the exact same rules apply to writing fanfiction and original fiction. Basically, you write fanfiction of things you made up yourself - but generally you still have an obligation to keep everything more or less consistent.WhatTheWhat wrote:Actually for me its easier, because I make the character personalities myself, so I can develop them easily.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:I thought that is exactly what fanfiction is about
Just leave it. It's no problem if you show your weak points when trying something new. Just make sure next time you don't do it again.
Besides, I wouldn't mind going back to it and enjoying my lines.
With fan fiction, you're given pre-developed characters, in a chosen setting, in which you have no definite control over.
(Trust me, I SUCK at fan fiction. Tell me to write a fiction story, with MY OWN characters....)
Of course you can change things up; characters can (and should) develop, and settings, premises, and plots you can change as much as you like as long as it's logical - according to whatever logic you're using for the sake of your story.
But the same thing also applies to fanfiction. You use canon as a starting point, but after that, the story is all yours. You can change everything as you go along; you can plop characters in an AU or develop them differently than they did/would in canon. You can even make OCs. So yes, you do have definite control over fanfiction, if only you take it.
Fanfiction is not restricting. Original fiction also has confines.
They're obviously not the same, but they're not really so different that any given person can be good at one but bad at the other.
(Also, this is coming from someone who writes both a lot of fanfiction - canonverse, AUs, and OC-heavy fics - and a lot of original fiction.)
-
WhatTheWhat
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
- Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
- Location: Germica
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Apollo is now a dancing fairy princess.
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
WhatTheWhat wrote:Apollo is now a dancing fairy princess.
-
WhatTheWhat
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
- Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
- Location: Germica
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I'm not sure.
I don't think it has.
I don't think it has.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I'd like some feedbeek so please leave so comments (I'll submit the rest later, I meant to save it but I clicked the wrong button.)
DAMON GANT ESCAPS FROM PRISOOOOOOON part 4
Our sporkers for today are:
(Phoenix, Edgeworth, Maya and Franziska are teleported into the theater lobby.)
Phoenix: *Groaning* I thought this fic was dead…
Edgeworth: If ‘TASTE THE RAINBOW’ can come back, so can this one.
Maya: C’mon! We should at least get this over with.
Franziska: Hmph.
(The four of them move into the room as the lights fade out)
(The lights flicker back on.)
Franziska: …
(Wasting no time, Franziska escapes the theater leaving Phoenix, Edgeworth, and Maya behind.)
Phoenix: Well, somebody was angry.
Edgeworth: …I can understand why she feels that way… to be pulled back to this fic so suddenly.
Phoenix: Yeah…I’m just thankful Athena wasn’t asked to spork this one, to be honest.
Maya: …Yeah, to be paired up with a Gary Stu…
Phoenix: A twelve-year old Gary Stu.
Edgeworth: Don’t remind me.
(The three leave the theater, hoping to never have to spork this fic again.)
Like we’d let that happen.
DAMON GANT ESCAPS FROM PRISOOOOOOON part 4
Our sporkers for today are:
(Phoenix, Edgeworth, Maya and Franziska are teleported into the theater lobby.)
Phoenix: *Groaning* I thought this fic was dead…
Edgeworth: If ‘TASTE THE RAINBOW’ can come back, so can this one.
Maya: C’mon! We should at least get this over with.
Franziska: Hmph.
(The four of them move into the room as the lights fade out)
Spoiler:
(The lights flicker back on.)
Franziska: …
(Wasting no time, Franziska escapes the theater leaving Phoenix, Edgeworth, and Maya behind.)
Phoenix: Well, somebody was angry.
Edgeworth: …I can understand why she feels that way… to be pulled back to this fic so suddenly.
Phoenix: Yeah…I’m just thankful Athena wasn’t asked to spork this one, to be honest.
Maya: …Yeah, to be paired up with a Gary Stu…
Phoenix: A twelve-year old Gary Stu.
Edgeworth: Don’t remind me.
(The three leave the theater, hoping to never have to spork this fic again.)
Like we’d let that happen.
Last edited by cuteyounggirlplus on Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
But there's not much to comment on...
Well, I guess I should say yet.
I kind of feel like Maya would be acting a bit more like Phoenix instead of actually suggesting they get it done...
Well, I guess I should say yet.
I kind of feel like Maya would be acting a bit more like Phoenix instead of actually suggesting they get it done...
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I finished editing! Please give me some feedback. I don't think my sporkings are going so well and I don't know what to do.
-
WhatTheWhat
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
- Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
- Location: Germica
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I'm not one to talk but...
1) Franziska and Maya, seemed (a little) OOC to me. I'm probably the only one who feels this way though.
2) Do you have an editor? I think that would be really handy for you to get a second opinion before posting.
3) The conversation seemed...awkward at some points.
On a good note though, you write Edgeworth really well, and you did really well sporking this fic.
If you want good feedback, go find Airey and get her out from her corner. I feel like a hypocrite right now.
3.5 out of 5 Shoes.

1) Franziska and Maya, seemed (a little) OOC to me. I'm probably the only one who feels this way though.
2) Do you have an editor? I think that would be really handy for you to get a second opinion before posting.
3) The conversation seemed...awkward at some points.
On a good note though, you write Edgeworth really well, and you did really well sporking this fic.
If you want good feedback, go find Airey and get her out from her corner. I feel like a hypocrite right now.
3.5 out of 5 Shoes.
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
-
WhatTheWhat
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
- Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
- Location: Germica
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Sorry for the double post but...That...that's just....
Go get Rubia, I'd ruin this ugly beautiful thing.
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Now that I've seen the revised version (I suppose, didn't see the draft that was posted), Maya is alright here. This kind of fic is not her style of silly; it's just awkward everywhere, so it makes sense she'd rather "get it over with".Oliver wrote:I kind of feel like Maya would be acting a bit more like Phoenix instead of actually suggesting they get it done...
I hope you aren't trying to rush to post a sporking. I often give myself plenty of time while working through my sporkings so I can get into the mood and make a few revisions, from scratch if I need to. Don't worry about the thread. We'll get by with random things.cuteyounggirlplus wrote:I finished editing! Please give me some feedback. I don't think my sporkings are going so well and I don't know what to do.
As for your sporking, it was alright. I feel like Edgeworth has a disproportionate share of the witty responses (his are certainly the best overall), since I prefer to split it more equally between him and Phoenix. Also, Franziska is a bit too quick to use her whip. She may be upset that she has to return to this fic again, but I usually place more focus on the "refined" side of her when writing her. I suggest moderating on her whippings... except for the "bra exam" bit. That was funny.
It's only on the occasion that Phoenix feels a bit OOC. As much as he is the butt monkey, he can still find a way to, ahem, "turn things around". It's what he and Maya always compete for, anyway. (Maya just has the upper hand most of the time.)
I'm afraid because I haven't actually read it yet... but now I realize I'm very suited to it because this sounds like a crossover I've been waiting for.WhatTheWhat wrote:Sorry for the double post but...That...that's just....
Go get Rubia, I'd ruin this ugly beautiful thing.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
WhatTheWhat
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
- Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
- Location: Germica
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Rubia Ryu the Royal: Read it and spork it please. That is all kinds of wtf.
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.


Tumblr (