Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Sorry for missing out for most of today... er, probably yesterday by your times. It's a rare sight to see two sporkings uploaded so close to each other, and I like how things are going. You all should be proud of yourselves for improving this much.
@luck: Speaking of which, which one with the chess game were did you mention? I'm thinking of Phoenix's Turnabout, but that was from so long ago I don't remember much from it...
@Skittlemask & Oliver: Not bad... as in, good job. I feel there was a little bit too much of filler in the intro and some of the interactions with Blackquill seem a little tense when they don't need to be. He himself is fine, though. Blackquill is a tricky character to write because it's not as easy to dig into his personality type. (I personally find Godot the most difficult to write, but then again, it's Godot.)
In other news, I'll wait a bit before releasing my latest sporking, which should be finished pretty soon. In the meantime, I'm eagerly anticipating a couple more sporks for tomorrow... er, or is it already today? It's almost midnight over here...
@luck: Speaking of which, which one with the chess game were did you mention? I'm thinking of Phoenix's Turnabout, but that was from so long ago I don't remember much from it...
@Skittlemask & Oliver: Not bad... as in, good job. I feel there was a little bit too much of filler in the intro and some of the interactions with Blackquill seem a little tense when they don't need to be. He himself is fine, though. Blackquill is a tricky character to write because it's not as easy to dig into his personality type. (I personally find Godot the most difficult to write, but then again, it's Godot.)
In other news, I'll wait a bit before releasing my latest sporking, which should be finished pretty soon. In the meantime, I'm eagerly anticipating a couple more sporks for tomorrow... er, or is it already today? It's almost midnight over here...
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
The character I find most difficult to write is Taka.
Don't judge me.
Also, your new profile pic is amazing.
Don't judge me.
Also, your new profile pic is amazing.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
So, with Kink Meme stuff...
When it's split into separate replies/posts or whatever you call them, does that mean I can just stop it there?
When it's split into separate replies/posts or whatever you call them, does that mean I can just stop it there?
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Well, posts on the kink meme threads tend to break up their story chapters by post, so yeah, I'd think so.
And what was that bit that you need an editor on? I could contact Rubins if you wish...
And what was that bit that you need an editor on? I could contact Rubins if you wish...
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Okay, you call Rubins, I'll shoot you a PM.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Rubia: I think the reference to a chess game was about Law Plus Chaos. Am I wrong, luck?
Anyway, it's three in the morning but it's technically time for a...
Halloween special!
Today's fic: The Porcelain Doll by Mentality at its Worst. That... is one heck of a username...
Rating?
Not badly-written or anything, but it's really quite stupid and, even though it's supposed to be horror, absolutely not scary.
Today's sporkers!
Miles Edgeworth
"I can already tell that this going to be childish."
Phoenix Wright!
"Childish is better than... anything else that the Management has thrown at us, really."
Trucy Wright!
"Daddy, are you still traumatized?"
"You have no idea what kind of things I've seen in here..."
Ahem. The Management would like to remind the sporkers that they are to keep their comments to their own introductions.
And last but not least...
Maya Fey!
"Ooh! Candy!!"
[The sporking theatre today looks a little different from normal. There are fake cobwebs, spiders, and bats everywhere, a couple seats have plastic skeletons sitting in them, and there's a fake crime scene, complete with Hollywood blood and a masking tape outline of a body. Wait... this is fake, right?]
Edgeworth: I should hope so.
[The sporkers, meanwhile, have allbeen forced to chosen to dress up for Halloween! Trucy is wearing Apollo's clothes - are those actually Apollo's clothes? Did she steal them? - Maya is wearing Phoenix's old pink sweater, a red scarf, and a face mask, and Phoenix is... a furry zombie?]
Phoenix: I'm a werewolf. *points at ear headband* See?
[And Edgeworth is dressed as himself.]
Maya: Party-pooper.
Edgeworth: *sighs and bares teeth, or rather, plastic fangs* I'm a vampire.
Trucy: Nice.
Kay: *jumps out from behind one of the skeletons* You forgot me!
Edgeworth: Kay, are you... cosplaying me?
Kay: Yep!
Maya: We decided to do a group costume where we all dress as our partners.
Trucy: Too bad Pearly isn't here. She was wearing your hoodie and beanie, Daddy!
Maya: And Ema was wearing your old blue suit.
Phoenix: Oh, uh... cool.
Speakers: Hem-hem. We'd like to start the spooky Halloween spectacular sporking sometime soon.
Trucy: Are you dressed up too, Management?
Speakers: Yes, actually, we are but it's not a relevant costume in fact it actually has nothing to do with this franchise and it's super obscure, too, so I don't think any of you would know who... maybe if I put on a pair of horns so that it's a pun about the book's title?
Edgeworth: Moving on. Narrator?
[Um... the lights dim, and the fic begins.]
Trucy: Oh, that was the end of the fic?
Maya: Kind of abrupt, right?
Phoenix: I can only assume I died horribly.
Kay: Who said anything about horribly? Mr. Edgeworth's cause of death wasn't even known.
Edgeworth: Yes, the doll apparently... gave me a seizure.
Phoenix: And you died.
Edgeworth: Oh well.
Kay: Wait, did Mr. Wright actually take the doll from your coffin, or what?
Trucy: Did they just not put the coffin back in the ground?
Maya: See, this could have been avoided if you'd just opted for cremation.
Edgeworth: I'll... keep that in mind.
Speakers: Well, what did you think? Was it spooky enough?
Kay: It wasn't spooky at all, really.
Trucy: Yeah, it was kinda... stupid.
Maya: It could have been worse.
Edgeworth: It could have been much worse.
Phoenix: Much worse.
Speakers: We'll keep that in mind.
Maya: ...welp.
Speakers: Aaaaanyway, I suppose that brings the Halloween special to an ends. Go out and enjoy the night, you crazy kids.
Phoenix: Somehow, I think I'm older than you, but...
Edgeworth: Let's just go.
[And so the sporkers get up and leave. On their way out, they once again pass the fake crime scene. As Phoenix and Edgeworth leave, the girls all stop to take a look at it.]
Kay: Yeah, that's definitely supposed to be Mr. Edgeworth. It looks like the right height and body type.
Maya: It could also be Nick - they're around the same height.
Trucy: Wouldn't they have included his spiky hair if it were him?
Maya: Maybe he fell face-down?
Kay: Hey, wait... this wasn't here before, was it? *points at porcelain doll next to outline*
Trucy: The Management mentioned it...
Maya: It so wasn't there when we first came in, though.
Kay: Maybe they moved it while we were sporking.
Trucy: Yeah, they're just trying to scare us.
Maya: It's not scary, though.
Kay: You hear that, Management? We're onto you!
[All three of them exchange high-fives and exit the sporking theatre. The lights turn off. The janitor will be here soon to remove the decorations.]
Speakers: .............
[Problem, sir?]
Speakers: No, it's... nothing. We... yes, we definitely moved that doll while they were sporking! That was definitely us and no one else! Ahahaha... ha...
[Ominously discordant music plays in the background...]
Speakers: H-Hey, stop that!!
Anyway, it's three in the morning but it's technically time for a...
Halloween special!
Today's fic: The Porcelain Doll by Mentality at its Worst. That... is one heck of a username...
Rating?
Today's sporkers!
Miles Edgeworth
Phoenix Wright!
Trucy Wright!
Ahem. The Management would like to remind the sporkers that they are to keep their comments to their own introductions.
And last but not least...
Maya Fey!
[The sporking theatre today looks a little different from normal. There are fake cobwebs, spiders, and bats everywhere, a couple seats have plastic skeletons sitting in them, and there's a fake crime scene, complete with Hollywood blood and a masking tape outline of a body. Wait... this is fake, right?]
Edgeworth: I should hope so.
[The sporkers, meanwhile, have all
Phoenix: I'm a werewolf. *points at ear headband* See?
[And Edgeworth is dressed as himself.]
Maya: Party-pooper.
Edgeworth: *sighs and bares teeth, or rather, plastic fangs* I'm a vampire.
Trucy: Nice.
Kay: *jumps out from behind one of the skeletons* You forgot me!
Edgeworth: Kay, are you... cosplaying me?
Kay: Yep!
Maya: We decided to do a group costume where we all dress as our partners.
Trucy: Too bad Pearly isn't here. She was wearing your hoodie and beanie, Daddy!
Maya: And Ema was wearing your old blue suit.
Phoenix: Oh, uh... cool.
Speakers: Hem-hem. We'd like to start the spooky Halloween spectacular sporking sometime soon.
Trucy: Are you dressed up too, Management?
Speakers: Yes, actually, we are but it's not a relevant costume in fact it actually has nothing to do with this franchise and it's super obscure, too, so I don't think any of you would know who... maybe if I put on a pair of horns so that it's a pun about the book's title?
Edgeworth: Moving on. Narrator?
[Um... the lights dim, and the fic begins.]
Spoiler:
Maya: Kind of abrupt, right?
Phoenix: I can only assume I died horribly.
Kay: Who said anything about horribly? Mr. Edgeworth's cause of death wasn't even known.
Edgeworth: Yes, the doll apparently... gave me a seizure.
Phoenix: And you died.
Edgeworth: Oh well.
Kay: Wait, did Mr. Wright actually take the doll from your coffin, or what?
Trucy: Did they just not put the coffin back in the ground?
Maya: See, this could have been avoided if you'd just opted for cremation.
Edgeworth: I'll... keep that in mind.
Speakers: Well, what did you think? Was it spooky enough?
Kay: It wasn't spooky at all, really.
Trucy: Yeah, it was kinda... stupid.
Maya: It could have been worse.
Edgeworth: It could have been much worse.
Phoenix: Much worse.
Speakers: We'll keep that in mind.
Maya: ...welp.
Speakers: Aaaaanyway, I suppose that brings the Halloween special to an ends. Go out and enjoy the night, you crazy kids.
Phoenix: Somehow, I think I'm older than you, but...
Edgeworth: Let's just go.
[And so the sporkers get up and leave. On their way out, they once again pass the fake crime scene. As Phoenix and Edgeworth leave, the girls all stop to take a look at it.]
Kay: Yeah, that's definitely supposed to be Mr. Edgeworth. It looks like the right height and body type.
Maya: It could also be Nick - they're around the same height.
Trucy: Wouldn't they have included his spiky hair if it were him?
Maya: Maybe he fell face-down?
Kay: Hey, wait... this wasn't here before, was it? *points at porcelain doll next to outline*
Trucy: The Management mentioned it...
Maya: It so wasn't there when we first came in, though.
Kay: Maybe they moved it while we were sporking.
Trucy: Yeah, they're just trying to scare us.
Maya: It's not scary, though.
Kay: You hear that, Management? We're onto you!
[All three of them exchange high-fives and exit the sporking theatre. The lights turn off. The janitor will be here soon to remove the decorations.]
Speakers: .............
[Problem, sir?]
Speakers: No, it's... nothing. We... yes, we definitely moved that doll while they were sporking! That was definitely us and no one else! Ahahaha... ha...
[Ominously discordant music plays in the background...]
Speakers: H-Hey, stop that!!
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Should have linked this. XDMaya: Party pooper.
I really like the constant mentions of Oldbag.
Actually, has there been a sporking with Oldbag as a sporker?
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I think there's been one once or twice, but personally I've never done it.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I was not disappointed, Airey. Nice one. The girls' idea to dress up as their partners was adorable.
I knew Edgeworth was going to be a vampire, and I had a slight suspicion Nick was going to be some sort of furry animal. And I couldn't help but read through the whole thing with those two talking with lisps, thanks to their fake teeth. (If Nick didn't have fake teeth, well, I still say he did.)
Now get some rest and don't post sporkings at 3:00 in the morning next time. XD
I knew Edgeworth was going to be a vampire, and I had a slight suspicion Nick was going to be some sort of furry animal. And I couldn't help but read through the whole thing with those two talking with lisps, thanks to their fake teeth. (If Nick didn't have fake teeth, well, I still say he did.)
Now get some rest and don't post sporkings at 3:00 in the morning next time. XD
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Rest is for the weak, as is sleep.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Now get some rest and don't post sporkings at 3:00 in the morning next time. XD
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
You're right. The chapter with the chess game was probably my favorite part of that sporking, because the fic just kept getting more and more ridiculous when it seemed impossible.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:@Rubia: I think the reference to a chess game was about Law Plus Chaos. Am I wrong, luck?
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
My favorite part was when, apparently, some guys were made into a PIE.luck wrote:You're right. The chapter with the chess game was probably my favorite part of that sporking, because the fic just kept getting more and more ridiculous when it seemed impossible.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:@Rubia: I think the reference to a chess game was about Law Plus Chaos. Am I wrong, luck?
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Rubia
Love the new profile picture! is that a cute kitty I see?
Love the new profile picture! is that a cute kitty I see?
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
She said in the PW Dream thread that she is no longer a dog...cuteyounggirlplus wrote:@Rubia
Love the new profile picture! is that a cute kitty I see?
But she is not a cat either.
For she is...
Rubia the Catdog!
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I knew you were going spork The Porcelain Doll, Airey! It really wasn't even a half-decent attempt at being scary. One of my favorite parts were the comments on how slow the doll walks up stairs, and I also liked how the in-sporking doll moved about.
Oh yeah, unrelated, but I like your sig, Oliver! It goes well with my custom title
I... do agree about the intro. I was under the impression that it was too long but didn't want it to seem like Athena sporked a fic in three seconds. I mean, unless the management got some kind of "time freeze" machine, haha.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:@Skittlemask & Oliver: Not bad... as in, good job. I feel there was a little bit too much of filler in the intro
Oh yeah, unrelated, but I like your sig, Oliver! It goes well with my custom title
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Skittlemask wrote:Oh yeah, unrelated, but I like your sig, Oliver! It goes well with my custom title
-
WhatTheWhat
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
- Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
- Location: Germica
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Would you like your Halloween fic in parts or altogether?
I also squeed with delight when I saw you used costumes. I kinda did things like you, but my fic is like crap compared to yours.
I also squeed with delight when I saw you used costumes. I kinda did things like you, but my fic is like crap compared to yours.
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@WhatTheWhat
A crappier fic is better in sporking!
A crappier fic is better in sporking!
-
Rocket
- Suspect

- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:04 pm
- Custom Title: d
- Location: Usa
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Would anyone happen to know what font does this site use for postings, and text and stuff? The default one?
-
Rysiek
- Suspect

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 7:01 pm
- Custom Title: I ship P/M. No. Not that one! Or that...
- Location: Irgendwo in 'nem Revier
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Can I reserve this fic
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6107370/1/ ... e-Attorney
It IS very well written, a parody, but seriously OOc
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6107370/1/ ... e-Attorney
It IS very well written, a parody, but seriously OOc
(BTW, the judge does call Mia Frau Fey, it is just Dahlia who calls her Fräulein. And she adresses her by MADAMME Fey. Oh, and the german version contains Minix ship tease! Long live the german version!Good luck, Wright!
Are you sure I'm ready to g-
Mia flashes her breast
I am ready!
T3anslationrom the stolen Turnabout She(Maya) is the sister of my Friend/Girlfriend (Freundin and Freund has these two meanings, when you are speaking of the opposite gender, it usually means girl/boyfriend) and Mentor, Mia Fey.))Sie ist die Schwester meiner Freundin und Mentorin, Mia Fey
Got to many chars beginnin' with M here. Thats why Edgey must be a Fey. Too important and too beginning with an M not to be one.
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Aw, but I liked that fic/parody! Especially the part with the monkey bars, it has been like, 3 years since I read that and I will always like the monkey bars part.Rysiek wrote:Can I reserve this fic
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6107370/1/ ... e-Attorney
It IS very well written, a parody, but seriously OOc
Anyway no, it's not taken so you can try it out if you want.
Umm, Oliver was just asking what German words Klavier uses in the English version of the game, not all this... German language trivia.Rysiek wrote:(BTW, the judge does call Mia Frau Fey, it is just Dahlia who calls her Fräulein. And she adresses her by MADAMME Fey. Oh, and the german version contains Minix ship tease! Long live the german version!
T3anslationrom the stolen Turnabout She(Maya) is the sister of my Friend/Girlfriend (Freundin and Freund has these two meanings, when you are speaking of the opposite gender, it usually means girl/boyfriend) and Mentor, Mia Fey.))Sie ist die Schwester meiner Freundin und Mentorin, Mia Fey
-
Rysiek
- Suspect

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 7:01 pm
- Custom Title: I ship P/M. No. Not that one! Or that...
- Location: Irgendwo in 'nem Revier
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
(Yes, it ismjust that I started playing T and T again... I still dislike the person Vladimir and Estragon wait for and just rememberedthat ship tease and it is much rarer to come by than Phaya or EdgeWright ship tease, unfortunately.. oh and Fräulein is seriously distinctive. It is only used when mocking in normal. And I think in Harry Potter the female students are called that. And secretaries... but in NORMAL language, no. I better stop talking about german... you got an idea who voiced Paynes Objections? I think some kid...)
Got to many chars beginnin' with M here. Thats why Edgey must be a Fey. Too important and too beginning with an M not to be one.
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
-
Rysiek
- Suspect

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 7:01 pm
- Custom Title: I ship P/M. No. Not that one! Or that...
- Location: Irgendwo in 'nem Revier
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
BTW, I also loved, 500 words, just like Ms. Maya. It is just, that the reactions would be great. Like in Dahlia Hawthorne, Ace Attorney, or was it Dahlia Fey?
Anyways, it was really well written, something like 900 reviews, but good to put our Chars through. And then there is a german Minix fic which also ships maya x Edgey, and with THIS pairing,
WON'T be translating. Franziska will, since Manny is dead (there was a (after this point english) AA meets My Immortal crossover, which shipped Manny with Gant... and a AA meets my Immortal Crossoverfrom the author of Ms. Maya. It was also about Manny and a horrible Sue. He must be related to Evony. And then there's the night of the living Sues. All expect the Maggy fic were rather good, and the Maggy was emulating the style...)
Got to many chars beginnin' with M here. Thats why Edgey must be a Fey. Too important and too beginning with an M not to be one.
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
-
Rysiek
- Suspect

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 7:01 pm
- Custom Title: I ship P/M. No. Not that one! Or that...
- Location: Irgendwo in 'nem Revier
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
(Found the first one, not aure if it is sporkable though, since I would give it
-

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9326437/1/ ... bout-Weird )
-
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9326437/1/ ... bout-Weird )
Got to many chars beginnin' with M here. Thats why Edgey must be a Fey. Too important and too beginning with an M not to be one.
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yes, I know of that fic, haven't read it though. I figured it was at least somewhat decent with the reviews and favs but those don't mean anything. I've gotten plently of "reviews" from the author (supersexygotmew, NOT Ace Fangirl) and they were all nearly indecipherable. Since this fic is readable, I figured it was at least... somewhat OK. Is it really that bad though to warrant five Sahwits?Rysiek wrote:(Found the first one, not aure if it is sporkable though, since I would give it
-![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9326437/1/ ... bout-Weird )
Eh, maybe it is.
Anyway please try to refrain from double, or err, quadruple posting.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Thinking about it, I probably was thinking of Law Plus Chaos but mixed it up with the other. Thanks.luck wrote:You're right. The chapter with the chess game was probably my favorite part of that sporking, because the fic just kept getting more and more ridiculous when it seemed impossible.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:@Rubia: I think the reference to a chess game was about Law Plus Chaos. Am I wrong, luck?
Yep, her name is Kinako. It seems Mr. Takumi was taking care of her in someone's stead, and Missile was getting pretty uncomfortable around her. That was the perfect shot of Missile, DGS, and Kinako, my goodness.cuteyounggirlplus wrote:@Rubia
Love the new profile picture! is that a cute kitty I see?
Oh, I'm sure the management has something like that stored somewhere... but yeah, if you feel like your intro is dragging, it's best to find a way to cut it short. It's not the highlight of the sporking, after all.Skittlemask wrote:I... do agree about the intro. I was under the impression that it was too long but didn't want it to seem like Athena sporked a fic in three seconds. I mean, unless the management got some kind of "time freeze" machine, haha.
If it's ready, we're all waiting. :)WhatTheWhat wrote:Would you like your Halloween fic in parts or altogether?
I also squeed with delight when I saw you used costumes. I kinda did things like you, but my fic is like crap compared to yours.
It looks like Georgia, the font I use for my tumblr page title. I could be mistaken, though.Rocket wrote:Would anyone happen to know what font does this site use for postings, and text and stuff? The default one?
That is a harsh rating for something that's relatively benign. Granted, it is also boring, has too much filler, and has an OC that adds nothing, so I suppose I'd give it three Sahwits.Rysiek wrote:(Found the first one, not aure if it is sporkable though, since I would give it
-![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9326437/1/ ... bout-Weird )
Anyway, usually the worse the fic, the easier the spork. It's perfectly sporkable, though it is a bit long.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
WhatTheWhat
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
- Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
- Location: Germica
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
(I tried guys, besides, I couldn't finish this fic at first. I really couldn't. Hope you enjoy!)
Hello and Welcome to Today's Halloween Sporking! For today's edition, not only do we have a REALLY bad sporking but just for today, all of our sporkers are wearing Halloween costumes!
The fic being shown today is rated:
This fanfic is BAD! They don't spell any of the names correctly, it doesn't make sense, the grammar is bad, and it's just a failed attempt at crack.
Today's Spooky Sporkers are:
Maya Fey
Trucy Wright
Dick Gumshoe
Miles Edgeworth
The sporking theatre is decorated do Halloween with bowls full of candy sporks, and pumpkins throughout the halls…
Trucy: It's so pretty! They really got into the Halloween spirit this year!
Maya: *carrying a huge pile of snacks* Everything in the concession stand is Halloween themed!
Trucy: You better share Maya. Daddy couldn't give me any money to buy snacks. They're really expensive.
Maya: Where is Nick anyway? He was supposed to come today.
Trucy: Daddy has a cold today, so I took his place that way he could stay in bed and get better.
Maya: Well that's nice of you! Nick owes us big time though, us ladies shouldn't be here to replace him.
Trucy: Yeah! We should be Trick or Treating right now!
Edgeworth and Gumshoe walk into the sporking theatre, impressed on how they went all out with decorations.
Edgeworth: For something that was made to torture us, it's nicely decorated.
Gumshoe: Mr. Edgeworth are you supposed to be the Steel Samuari?
Maya: Oh my God! You are supposed to be the Steel Samuari! That's so cool, your costume looks just like the one from the TV show!
Edgeworth: Nghnn...
Maya: You know I knew you watched that show its just that I always suspected you to be a closet fanboy, I mean c’mon you know everything about it and you were happy when you got to meet Will Powers plus-
Gumshoe: Aw it's alright sir, we all love that show!
Maya: Yeah! I'm even the Pink Princess! Can you tell?
Trucy: It's alright to dress up Mr. Edgeworth, as long as you have fun doing it. I’m a magician!
Maya: Aren't you a magician all the time?
Trucy: *pouts* Well none of the other costumes to choose from were really good anyway...
Gumshoe: Yeah pal! I was able to save up enough to buy myself some ears and a tail! I'm a werewolf!
Trucy: Weren't you supposed to be the Evil Magistrate?
Gumshoe: Well Mr. Edgeworth always says I act like a dog…
Speakers: Attention Sporkers, please take a seat so the sporking can begin.
The sporkers take a seat and the lights dim.
Speakers: So, how do you like the decorations?
Maya & Trucy: They're beautiful!
Miles: It's alright.
Gumshoe: It's wonderful, pal!
Speakers: It better be. We had an assistant go and decorate it all day yesterday. Hopefully it shouldn't make up for how bad today’s fic is.
The fic starts.
Edgeworth: The spelling is atrocious.
Maya: It really is horrible.What's a tacoburger anyway? It sounds good.
Trucy: We should all make one sometime!
Gumshoe: Yeah, pal! That sounds like fun!
Edgeworth: *groan*
Edgeworth: How could you ignore the fact that you broke into Wright’s house?
Trucy: It's easy to do actually…
Gumshoe: Don't you live there?
Trucy: Well sometimes I get locked out so-nevermind.
Gumshoe: Is that like daylight savings time?
Edgeworth: No you buffoon, it's just another mistake in this sad excuse for fanfiction.
Maya: Poor Pearly! I would never do something like that to her!
Trucy: Yeah fic, you got Maya all wrong!
Gumshoe: I don't think the fic can hear you, pal.
Edgeworth: Apparently, the author isn't competent enough to do the simplest of things.
Maya: No Gumshoe, if anything his hair would be bent a little.
Trucy: Besides, Daddy’s ringtone is the Steel Samuari theme song!
Edgeworth: I wonder if they actually played any of the games before writing this.
Speakers: The Management would like to remind Miles Edgeworth that breaking the fourth wall is not permitted.
Maya: You were for that one case though…
Speakers: The Management would like to remind Ms. Maya Fey that breaking the fourth wall is not permitted.
Gumshoe: And I know Mr. Wright is clumsy, but I'm sure he wouldn't have to go to the hospital for breaking his hair.
Gumshoe: That's not true! I'd visit you, pal!
Trucy: I'd visit you too! I'd make sure Daddy did too!
Edgeworth: (Am I really the only one who's bothered by the spelling in this fic?)
Trucy: What does “extorshioned” mean?
Edgeworth: I have no idea.
Gumshoe: Why would Mr. Wright need a wheelchair if he just broke his hair?
Edgeworth: Detective, I've think we've all realized how ridiculous this fic is.
Gumshoe: Just because you see it in movies, doesn't mean it's okay, kids.
Maya: …*sniffle*
Trucy: Look what you did fic, you've made Maya cry!
Gumshoe: Aw it's alright, pal. We’ll all go out for burgers after this!
Maya: W-will you pay for us?
Gumshoe: *scratches back of neck* About that…
Trucy: Are they talking about the princess from Aladdin? I loved that movie!
Trucy: But how could the mother not have noticed he was a boy?
Gumshoe: Maybe they switched the babies by accident.
Trucy: How could he even pass with a 102%? Daddy barely made it through law school!?
Edgeworth: I can believe that.
Maya: You are edgey, Mr Edgeworth.
Maya: I'm pretty sure that's not how cases go.
Trucy: Wouldn't it be cool if Daddy knew a prince though?
Edgeworth: *puts his face in his hands and groans*
Speakers: All sporkers are required to watch the sporking.
Edgeworth: Gee, thanks Gumshoe.
Maya: I ate...coupons…?
Edgeworth: How could he even tell that he was lying! He doesn't have psycho-locks-
Trucy: Or me and Polly’s perception.
Edgeworth: Exactly!
Gumshoe: You don't know until you try.
Trucy: At least you saved the day Detective Gumshoe!
Gumshoe: Aw, thanks pal!
Trucy: Court would be fun if there was sword fights.
Gumshoe: There would be more than one murder then, pal.
Maya: Really?
Trucy: I've seen Polly do it enough times to do it well myself. It's just a lot of yelling and pointing.
Maya: I'm glad his hair is okay though.
Edgeworth: Is that all you got from this?
Trucy, Maya, & Gumshoe: Pretty much.
Edgeworth: Nghnn.
Maya: Thank goodness it's over!
Speakers: There's a part two by the way.
All: What?!
Speakers: It’s just as bad as this one. Muaha, Muahaha, MUAHAHAHAHA-*yip yip*
Trucy: Are you alright Ms Speaker.
Speakers: *Ahem* I'll be fine.
The lights turn on, and the sporkers get up to stretch.
Trucy: Detective Gumshoe, do you want to go Trick-Or-Treating with Maya and I?
Gumshoe: Sure pal, I haven't went since I was a kid!
Maya, Trucy and Gumshoe leave the sporking theater.
Speakers: Did you enjoy the fic, Mr Edgeworth. A…fan of yours reccomended it to us.
Edgeworth: (I have a bad idea about this)
Speakers: She is coming for the next sporking...have fun.
To be continued.
~
T
You made it! Have a Klavi!
Hello and Welcome to Today's Halloween Sporking! For today's edition, not only do we have a REALLY bad sporking but just for today, all of our sporkers are wearing Halloween costumes!
The fic being shown today is rated:
This fanfic is BAD! They don't spell any of the names correctly, it doesn't make sense, the grammar is bad, and it's just a failed attempt at crack.
Today's Spooky Sporkers are:
Maya Fey
Trucy Wright
Dick Gumshoe
Miles Edgeworth
The sporking theatre is decorated do Halloween with bowls full of candy sporks, and pumpkins throughout the halls…
Trucy: It's so pretty! They really got into the Halloween spirit this year!
Maya: *carrying a huge pile of snacks* Everything in the concession stand is Halloween themed!
Trucy: You better share Maya. Daddy couldn't give me any money to buy snacks. They're really expensive.
Maya: Where is Nick anyway? He was supposed to come today.
Trucy: Daddy has a cold today, so I took his place that way he could stay in bed and get better.
Maya: Well that's nice of you! Nick owes us big time though, us ladies shouldn't be here to replace him.
Trucy: Yeah! We should be Trick or Treating right now!
Edgeworth and Gumshoe walk into the sporking theatre, impressed on how they went all out with decorations.
Edgeworth: For something that was made to torture us, it's nicely decorated.
Gumshoe: Mr. Edgeworth are you supposed to be the Steel Samuari?
Maya: Oh my God! You are supposed to be the Steel Samuari! That's so cool, your costume looks just like the one from the TV show!
Edgeworth: Nghnn...
Maya: You know I knew you watched that show its just that I always suspected you to be a closet fanboy, I mean c’mon you know everything about it and you were happy when you got to meet Will Powers plus-
Gumshoe: Aw it's alright sir, we all love that show!
Maya: Yeah! I'm even the Pink Princess! Can you tell?
Trucy: It's alright to dress up Mr. Edgeworth, as long as you have fun doing it. I’m a magician!
Maya: Aren't you a magician all the time?
Trucy: *pouts* Well none of the other costumes to choose from were really good anyway...
Gumshoe: Yeah pal! I was able to save up enough to buy myself some ears and a tail! I'm a werewolf!
Trucy: Weren't you supposed to be the Evil Magistrate?
Gumshoe: Well Mr. Edgeworth always says I act like a dog…
Speakers: Attention Sporkers, please take a seat so the sporking can begin.
The sporkers take a seat and the lights dim.
Speakers: So, how do you like the decorations?
Maya & Trucy: They're beautiful!
Miles: It's alright.
Gumshoe: It's wonderful, pal!
Speakers: It better be. We had an assistant go and decorate it all day yesterday. Hopefully it shouldn't make up for how bad today’s fic is.
The fic starts.
Edgeworth: I already have a bad feeling about this.Pheenox’s Revenge by Jentaro
Pheenox was at home aspleep when Mayas rushed in and demended Nick to give her a tacoburgre
Edgeworth: The spelling is atrocious.
Maya: It really is horrible.What's a tacoburger anyway? It sounds good.
Trucy: We should all make one sometime!
Gumshoe: Yeah, pal! That sounds like fun!
Edgeworth: *groan*
Maya: Apparently, there's two of me. Besides I usually wake up after Nick!Pheenox awaked under the biiiiiiig covers and Mayas tried to drags them off but he was asleepy still
Edgeworth: How could you ignore the fact that you broke into Wright’s house?
Trucy: It's easy to do actually…
Gumshoe: Don't you live there?
Trucy: Well sometimes I get locked out so-nevermind.
"No Mayas go aaway cant you see I am asleeping how did you get inside my house.!"
Preal sneakeded up behind Mayas and said "Nick get up and be lazies on Edgewroths'es time it's burgre time"
Gumshoe: Is that like daylight savings time?
Edgeworth: No you buffoon, it's just another mistake in this sad excuse for fanfiction.
and then Preal ran home crying"But I wants tacoburgres Preal why arent you at home where is your mother oh she's in jail"
Maya: Poor Pearly! I would never do something like that to her!
Trucy: Yeah fic, you got Maya all wrong!
Gumshoe: I don't think the fic can hear you, pal.
Trucy: Couldn't they just have put that Nick got out of bed?Pheenox was a little upset that Mayas was a baka and made Preal cry and run away crieing. He said "Mayas look what you have done move out of my way I ned to find Preal" but he tripped over his bed (a/n he got out of da bed) and fell on his hair.
Edgeworth: Apparently, the author isn't competent enough to do the simplest of things.
Gumshoe: He broke his hair!?so because Mayas was mean, Pheenox broke his hair and ended up in the hospital and so Pheenox wanted to sue Mayas for being mean and so PHeenox wrote a letter to Edgewroths with his voice and the cellphone but Edgewroths didn't pick up so Pheenox gave it some time and when Edgewroths called him back "In Da Club" by 50 Cent (a/n I love him) started playing and he picked it up
Maya: No Gumshoe, if anything his hair would be bent a little.
Trucy: Besides, Daddy’s ringtone is the Steel Samuari theme song!
Edgeworth: I wonder if they actually played any of the games before writing this.
Speakers: The Management would like to remind Miles Edgeworth that breaking the fourth wall is not permitted.
Edgeworth: I would never let Wright sue anyone for something as petty as “being mean”. Besides, I'm not even a defense attorney."I want to sue Mayas in court will you help me"
"K"
Maya: You were for that one case though…
Speakers: The Management would like to remind Ms. Maya Fey that breaking the fourth wall is not permitted.
Maya: Pearly was barely able to use Nick’s computer, how could she work a cellphone?so the court date was set
and Pheenox took Mayas to court
Preal went home and gathered some evidinces to bring to couryt once Pheenox called her up (a/n he gave her a cell phone duh) so she did that. and then she flew back to Pheenox's area and went to the hospitels he was in. she gave Edgeswroths the evidance and told him everything Mayas had done and he said she should be ready to tell it to the court
Gumshoe: And I know Mr. Wright is clumsy, but I'm sure he wouldn't have to go to the hospital for breaking his hair.
Maya: …nobody visited Mayas in the detensions centar
Gumshoe: That's not true! I'd visit you, pal!
Trucy: I'd visit you too! I'd make sure Daddy did too!
Edgeworth: (Am I really the only one who's bothered by the spelling in this fic?)
Maya: I am not an evil tyrant! Besides, I only ask Nick to buy me burgers!so the court day came and everyone was excited because Mayas was an evil tyrant that everyone wanted overthrown because she demandsded lots of food from them and extorshioned lots of people because of it. the judge sat down and bang his gavil on da desk and Pheenox was wheeled into the courtroom with a cast on his hair and Edgewroths was sitting beside him
Trucy: What does “extorshioned” mean?
Edgeworth: I have no idea.
Gumshoe: Why would Mr. Wright need a wheelchair if he just broke his hair?
Edgeworth: Detective, I've think we've all realized how ridiculous this fic is.
Mayas was stood in the middle of court in shackuls and rottin carrots thrown at her (a/n: I saw that in a movie once) and she cried because she was lonely but nobody wanted to be around her she wanted to change but change obv didn't want her because nobody wanted her not even hamburgres wanted to be in her stomach because it was as mean as her and she was like dinosaurs that were so mean they died
Gumshoe: Just because you see it in movies, doesn't mean it's okay, kids.
Maya: …*sniffle*
Trucy: Look what you did fic, you've made Maya cry!
Gumshoe: Aw it's alright, pal. We’ll all go out for burgers after this!
Maya: W-will you pay for us?
Gumshoe: *scratches back of neck* About that…
Edgeworth: There's India, and there's Indiana, there's even Indianapolis, but there is no places called Indians.but its okay because she had a defensed atternoy named Jasmine and he was a good attornoy who had a degree from law school in Indians(sp?)
Trucy: Are they talking about the princess from Aladdin? I loved that movie!
Maya: Couldn't they just make him a prince who ran away from home?Jasmine was a princess from Indians but he was thrown out of his castle when da King found out he was a boy because his mother was dead and then he ran away to Indians to take Law class and passed with 102% awesome
Trucy: But how could the mother not have noticed he was a boy?
Gumshoe: Maybe they switched the babies by accident.
Trucy: How could he even pass with a 102%? Daddy barely made it through law school!?
Edgeworth: I can believe that.
Edgeworth: If he already went and shortened my name, why would he ask.anyway Edgewroths gave da evidences to the Judge and he stroked his beards with gavil and asked "Mr Edges may I acll you that you seem edgey and it's short and I like it anyway so Mr Edges what is this that you have given me"
Maya: You are edgey, Mr Edgeworth.
Edgeworth: What."Evidences"
"ok"
and Mayas went to the stand and said she was innocant but Pheenox started crying because Jasmine would win and he remembered Jasmine from the Lawyer Big Rig Ring when he tried to fight him off but Jasmints almost won but his tire was popped and his big rig was busted and Pheenox, won but there, was something else bugging him about Jasmine but he couldn't quire places it.
Maya: I'm pretty sure that's not how cases go.
Trucy: Wouldn't it be cool if Daddy knew a prince though?
Edgeworth: *puts his face in his hands and groans*
Speakers: All sporkers are required to watch the sporking.
Gumshoe: He already lost to Mr. Wright plenty of times, and his reputation is just fine!but Edgewroths pat pheEnox on his hair cast because and he said it would be okay because he wou;ldnt' let some little princess who was a man but a, win. it would be bad for his reputashins.
Edgeworth: Gee, thanks Gumshoe.
so Edgeswroths told Preal to get on the stand and testifuy that Mayas was mean to her and Pheenox and she did "judge Mayas was mean she took away my raddish i like raddish and she took it i cried and she took pheenox's burgre coupons and ate them all herself and we didn't get, any"
Maya: I ate...coupons…?
Maya: Pearly was 8 when she first met Nick, anyway."Mayas is this true" asked judge
"no she's 5 she's lying"
"Preal are you 5 and lying"
"no im not ffive and im not lying"
"Mayas don't lie in my court I'll have to arrest you"
Edgeworth: How could he even tell that he was lying! He doesn't have psycho-locks-
Trucy: Or me and Polly’s perception.
Edgeworth: Exactly!
Maya: I know I'm good, but I know I can't eat metal.!but Mayas ate through her shackles and tried to escape but Gamshoes was there to stop her and save the day
Gumshoe: You don't know until you try.
Trucy: At least you saved the day Detective Gumshoe!
Gumshoe: Aw, thanks pal!
Edgeworth: W-what how did we get swords!?and Pheenox wheeled his wheelchairs over to her and said "Mayas why did you try to excape you are mean and nobody wants you"
Mayas started to cry and Edgeswroth challenged Jasmine to a duel and the judge allowed it and they were handed swords
Trucy: Court would be fun if there was sword fights.
Gumshoe: There would be more than one murder then, pal.
Trucy: Aw, poor Maya. I'd defend you.Jasmine was no match for Edgewroth and died in a second and Pheenox cheered
Mayas had no defense attournoy and so the jurey said she was guilty and confetti rained down from the ceiling and Mayas cried as she was carried away in new shackles
Maya: Really?
Trucy: I've seen Polly do it enough times to do it well myself. It's just a lot of yelling and pointing.
Edgeworth: He has his own house, doesn't he?Pheenox's hair made a full recovery and he moved in with Gamshoes and Edgeswroth and Preal came too because her mom is in jail and Mayas was overthrown
Maya: I'm glad his hair is okay though.
Edgeworth: Is that all you got from this?
Trucy, Maya, & Gumshoe: Pretty much.
Edgeworth: Nghnn.
Edgeworth: That's it?the judge went to chillax in a turtle sandbox
the end
Maya: Thank goodness it's over!
Speakers: There's a part two by the way.
All: What?!
Speakers: It’s just as bad as this one. Muaha, Muahaha, MUAHAHAHAHA-*yip yip*
Trucy: Are you alright Ms Speaker.
Speakers: *Ahem* I'll be fine.
The lights turn on, and the sporkers get up to stretch.
Trucy: Detective Gumshoe, do you want to go Trick-Or-Treating with Maya and I?
Gumshoe: Sure pal, I haven't went since I was a kid!
Maya, Trucy and Gumshoe leave the sporking theater.
Speakers: Did you enjoy the fic, Mr Edgeworth. A…fan of yours reccomended it to us.
Edgeworth: (I have a bad idea about this)
Speakers: She is coming for the next sporking...have fun.
To be continued.
~
T
You made it! Have a Klavi!
Last edited by WhatTheWhat on Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
*Sees that I apparently had to put up the decorations*
No.
No.
No.
No.
Read my location.
I don't do shit for the theater.
I'm done.
I quit.
Goodbye.
No.
No.
No.
No.
Read my location.
I don't do shit for the theater.
I'm done.
I quit.
Goodbye.
-
WhatTheWhat
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
- Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
- Location: Germica
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I fixed it. Better? (I didn't even finish the name)Oliver wrote:*Sees that I apparently had to put up the decorations*
No.
No.
No.
No.
Read my location.
I don't do shit for the theater.
I'm done.
I quit.
Goodbye.
Last edited by WhatTheWhat on Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
No, I quit.WhatTheWhat wrote:I fixed it. Better?Oliver wrote:*Sees that I apparently had to put up the decorations*
No.
No.
No.
No.
Read my location.
I don't do shit for the theater.
I'm done.
I quit.
Goodbye.
Goodbye everyone.
I'm never coming back...
Well, not until later today, I guess.
-
WhatTheWhat
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
- Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
- Location: Germica
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Bring me back something from your vacation?Oliver wrote:No, I quit.WhatTheWhat wrote:I fixed it. Better?Oliver wrote:*Sees that I apparently had to put up the decorations*
No.
No.
No.
No.
Read my location.
I don't do shit for the theater.
I'm done.
I quit.
Goodbye.
Goodbye everyone.
I'm never coming back...
Well, not until later today, I guess.
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
No.
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@ WhatTheWhat
I liked your intro but I don't think this fic is in Dahila territory quite yet. You exaggerated Maya's love of burgers a bit but the rest of her characterization is spot on! Keep up with the good work!
I liked your intro but I don't think this fic is in Dahila territory quite yet. You exaggerated Maya's love of burgers a bit but the rest of her characterization is spot on! Keep up with the good work!
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Come on, Oliver. That was the best bit.
Okay, jk. It's not bad, Wtw (may I call you that?), the characters' characters are on-point for the most part. But I think the idea of dressing Edgeworth up like the Steel Samurai is a little too showy for his tastes. And speaking of Edgeworth, he seems a little too aggravated by this obvious trollfic and doesn't really play nicely with the others, who are just trying to have fun. Besides, as the SS, he ought to be just a little more dramatic like a hero... even if it does make him seem even more OOC - but all in the name of fun, right?
By the way, I had the feeling this fic was sporked before. Is it just me?
Okay, jk. It's not bad, Wtw (may I call you that?), the characters' characters are on-point for the most part. But I think the idea of dressing Edgeworth up like the Steel Samurai is a little too showy for his tastes. And speaking of Edgeworth, he seems a little too aggravated by this obvious trollfic and doesn't really play nicely with the others, who are just trying to have fun. Besides, as the SS, he ought to be just a little more dramatic like a hero... even if it does make him seem even more OOC - but all in the name of fun, right?
By the way, I had the feeling this fic was sporked before. Is it just me?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
No! The joke sucked!
I HATE YOU ALL!
And I'm not sure.
I have this feeling it wasn't sporked, but the title seems very familiar.
I HATE YOU ALL!
And I'm not sure.
I have this feeling it wasn't sporked, but the title seems very familiar.
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Rubia
I don't remember this fic at least. It might've been sporked on the old fourm, though. Or "Phoenix's Turnabout" and variations of is a popular title for bad fan fiction.
I don't remember this fic at least. It might've been sporked on the old fourm, though. Or "Phoenix's Turnabout" and variations of is a popular title for bad fan fiction.
-
WhatTheWhat
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
- Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
- Location: Germica
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Come on, Oliver. That was the best bit.
Okay, jk. It's not bad, Wtw (may I call you that?), the characters' characters are on-point for the most part. But I think the idea of dressing Edgeworth up like the Steel Samurai is a little too showy for his tastes. And speaking of Edgeworth, he seems a little too aggravated by this obvious trollfic and doesn't really play nicely with the others, who are just trying to have fun. Besides, as the SS, he ought to be just a little more dramatic like a hero... even if it does make him seem even more OOC - but all in the name of fun, right?
By the way, I had the feeling this fic was sporked before. Is it just me?
It was never finished, so I'm finishing it.
Yes you may call me that, my name is quite a mouthful. It makes you go "What the Whaaat?"
Alright I'll stop.
I thought I'd do worse on Edgeys character. I'm surprised that you thought most of the characters were spot on, but I did play it safe for the most part. Thanks though!
(This spork took me the longest. The first took me 5 hours, the second took me 3 and this one took me 4 days and 3 hours)
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Isn't this your second spork? Or did I miss out on one?WhatTheWhat wrote:the second took me 3
-
WhatTheWhat
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
- Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
- Location: Germica
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
.....That sporking shall be buryed, and if Skittles brings it up again I'll bury it too.Oliver wrote:Isn't this your second spork? Or did I miss out on one?WhatTheWhat wrote:the second took me 3
*ahem* Mustbeatypo.
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Dear Skittlemask,
We are both Funyarincult members, so I humbly request you tell me of this sporking.
From Oliver.
PS: I accidentally spilled water on the management's computer. Can you take the blame for that?
We are both Funyarincult members, so I humbly request you tell me of this sporking.
From Oliver.
PS: I accidentally spilled water on the management's computer. Can you take the blame for that?


Tumblr (