Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
-
Backburner26
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 244
- Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
- Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
My vote is with Hesseldahl's Red Flowers
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/


(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/


(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
-
ShiroForever
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 124
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:49 am
- Custom Title: Ha ha! I died again!
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
I will vote for SuperAJ! I almost thought that sprite is ingame 
-
Mayu Igiyooki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2216
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
- Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
- Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
- Contact:
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
Hesshie...

-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
I changed my mind, I vote for Aj's.
Curse you all and all your awesome sprites!
Curse you all and all your awesome sprites!
-
Splodey_Goat
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:08 pm
- Custom Title: I like to pretend I can art.
- Location: Bismarck, North Dakota
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
With how long this contest got extended I'm a little disappointed in myself for giving up on my entry as early as I did. Anyway, one vote for SuperAJ3.
-
Mayu Igiyooki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2216
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
- Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
- Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
- Contact:
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
>everyone is voting superaj3
>seems like superaj3 stole the spotlight
>great job
>seems like superaj3 stole the spotlight
>great job

-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
>seems like Patch didn't notice people voted for the others as well, just not as much.Patchouli Knowledge wrote:>everyone is voting superaj3
>seems like superaj3 stole the spotlight
>great job
>I take things literally for teh funniez.
-
WhatTheWhat
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
- Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
- Location: Germica
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
All of these are epic!
I'm so sorry I that I could only choose one. But super Aj' s ftw.
I seriously thought for a second that that was an in-game sprite! Maggey looks awesome!
Poor gummy. He looked so shocked! How could you do this to him!
On second thought, it looks like he derped out before he died...
I'm so sorry I that I could only choose one. But super Aj' s ftw.
I seriously thought for a second that that was an in-game sprite! Maggey looks awesome!
Poor gummy. He looked so shocked! How could you do this to him!
On second thought, it looks like he derped out before he died...
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
-
TheDoctor
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
I'm going with SuperAj3's entry. Hesseldahl's entry was really well done too, and if there were more entries and I could vote for more than one, I'd likely vote for that one too. However, since I can only vote for one...
Acro's breakdown isn't a bad concept, although I would think he'd look a little taller when standing for some reason.
Acro's breakdown isn't a bad concept, although I would think he'd look a little taller when standing for some reason.
-
Ropfa
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
- Custom Title: Dracarys!
- Location: In a courtroom, for some reason
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
VOTING IS FINISHED
Well, SuperAJ's Maggey sprite won by a landslide, getting more votes than all the other entrants combined.
Sir, I'll hand the reins over to you for the next one.
Well, SuperAJ's Maggey sprite won by a landslide, getting more votes than all the other entrants combined.
Sir, I'll hand the reins over to you for the next one.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
Congratulations, Aj! 
-
ThatoneJimmy
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 195
- Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 7:24 pm
- Custom Title: Kind of been offline for a while
- Location: United States
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
Congratulations, SuperAj3, I look forward to competing with you again in the 2015 sprite cup.
Here's My sprite thread: http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... 12&t=31222
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
Thanks everyone! I won't be holding the next comp until the official OC contest ends, so until the end of November!
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
Never mind I'm stupid
-
Backburner26
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 244
- Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm
- Custom Title: Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
Congrats AJ, You deserve it!
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/


(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... =15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/


(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
-
Hesseldahl
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 327
- Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am
- Custom Title: Scratch spriter
- Location: Mexico
- Contact:
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
Congratulations Mija!
Can't wait to see the new theme for the next competition.
Can't wait to see the new theme for the next competition.


