Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
Maya
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 130
- Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:01 am
- Custom Title: Forever Hungry
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I really enjoyed Phoenix's revenge! That spork was great!
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I would like some feedback on this one, please. Also, as a warning, today's fic contains questionable themes.
Presenting: Damon Gant's Swimmingly good journal
Today's fic is rated four out of five Sahwits.
This fic just started out as an unfunny crackfic that had Apollo acting like a toddler. Then, you start reading the titular journal and... Well, let's not spoil the surprise, shall we?
Today's Sporkers:

(Apollo Justice, Klavier Gavin and Ema Skye are all teleported into the theater. The theater is all dressed up in an oceanic theme.)
Ema: …
Klavier: Is something a matter, Fräulein?
Ema: …Let’s just get this over with, fop.
(Ema sits down without another word. Apollo, shrugging, does the same. Finally, Klavier follows suit as the lights begin to dim.)
(The lights are switched back on for a quick break.)
Klavier: We don’t even get to read the journal until the second chapter? What a ripoff.
Apollo: Technically, we got to read what was on the first page…
Klavier: You know what I mean.
(The lights are quickly shut off as the sporkers settle into the second chapter.)
(The lights flicker back on. As if trying to get rid of the bad taste of the fic, Ema furiously shoves snackoos into her mouth as she runs out of the theater.)
Apollo and Klavier: …
Apollo: …We should probably follow Ema’s lead and get out of here.
Klavier: …J-Ja.
(So, our two remaining sporkers leave the theater, desperately trying to erase today’s fic from their minds.)
Presenting: Damon Gant's Swimmingly good journal
Today's fic is rated four out of five Sahwits.
This fic just started out as an unfunny crackfic that had Apollo acting like a toddler. Then, you start reading the titular journal and... Well, let's not spoil the surprise, shall we?
Today's Sporkers:
(Apollo Justice, Klavier Gavin and Ema Skye are all teleported into the theater. The theater is all dressed up in an oceanic theme.)
Ema: …
Klavier: Is something a matter, Fräulein?
Ema: …Let’s just get this over with, fop.
(Ema sits down without another word. Apollo, shrugging, does the same. Finally, Klavier follows suit as the lights begin to dim.)
Spoiler:
(The lights are switched back on for a quick break.)
Klavier: We don’t even get to read the journal until the second chapter? What a ripoff.
Apollo: Technically, we got to read what was on the first page…
Klavier: You know what I mean.
(The lights are quickly shut off as the sporkers settle into the second chapter.)
Spoiler:
(The lights flicker back on. As if trying to get rid of the bad taste of the fic, Ema furiously shoves snackoos into her mouth as she runs out of the theater.)
Apollo and Klavier: …
Apollo: …We should probably follow Ema’s lead and get out of here.
Klavier: …J-Ja.
(So, our two remaining sporkers leave the theater, desperately trying to erase today’s fic from their minds.)
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
And this was when I diedI'm Damon Gant bitch!
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
A good sporking, cuteyounggirlplus, but Klavier felt a little bland and I don't think you had enough commentary. Plus you overused "All: ..." a bit.
Also, if it were me, I would have had the sporkers be in denial about the "rape journal" thing for at least part of the sporking. And/or at some point pointing out that even if Damon Gant was a murderer and was kind of creepy, he wasn't actually a rapist... or at least pointing out that he wasn't that obsessed with swimming. I dunno. It makes sense that they didn't, I guess, because only Ema had direct experience with it, but I think it would probably irritate her a bit. Not out of any respect for Gant, mind you, but out of the fact that him being OOC is kind of... disrespectful, I guess? Like, "he was bad enough without being a rapist!" or "I can't believe the author thinks he could have done all that while being obsessed with something as stupid as swimming."
Also, if it were me, I would have had the sporkers be in denial about the "rape journal" thing for at least part of the sporking. And/or at some point pointing out that even if Damon Gant was a murderer and was kind of creepy, he wasn't actually a rapist... or at least pointing out that he wasn't that obsessed with swimming. I dunno. It makes sense that they didn't, I guess, because only Ema had direct experience with it, but I think it would probably irritate her a bit. Not out of any respect for Gant, mind you, but out of the fact that him being OOC is kind of... disrespectful, I guess? Like, "he was bad enough without being a rapist!" or "I can't believe the author thinks he could have done all that while being obsessed with something as stupid as swimming."
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Airey Thanks for the feedback
Last edited by cuteyounggirlplus on Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I was going to say the same exact thing about Klavier, but since Airey beat me to it, I'm not gonna repeat it. Anyway some other things to say, one of my favorite things about sporkings are the way the characters play off each other, and you tend to have a lot of one-liners (if you don't count "All: ...") I'm not saying you have to come up with stuff to say everytime for pretty much every line, but it would be nice to see a bit more? I know I'm the kind who comes up with too much commentary, so I guess it's just easy for me too say...
One other little minor thing, it's spelt "nein" not "nien."
One other little minor thing, it's spelt "nein" not "nien."
Spoiler: Not criticism, and is barely a spoiler...
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
No, you're right. The author takes it way too far.Skittlemask wrote:Spoiler: Not criticism, and is barely a spoiler...
-
Maya
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 130
- Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:01 am
- Custom Title: Forever Hungry
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yep.Apollo: …I can never look at swimming the same way again.
-
FeenieJustice
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:19 am
- Custom Title: Liberty, Justice, and Paperwork for all
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I'd just like to mention to you all that don't know, ao3 (and possibly FF.net, I'm not sure) Law Plus Chaos is now 51 chapters long, with a baby plotline.
Trucy and Apollo's baby.
I don't have words for this.
Trucy and Apollo's baby.
I don't have words for this.
Klavier Gavin is my favourite.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
...huh? I just went to check but it's still 24 chapters...FeenieJustice wrote:I'd just like to mention to you all that don't know, ao3 (and possibly FF.net, I'm not sure) Law Plus Chaos is now 51 chapters long, with a baby plotline.
Trucy and Apollo's baby.
I don't have words for this.
-
Mr.Edge
- Suspect

- Posts: 30
- Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:09 am
- Custom Title: The Edgy Attorney
- Location: Illinois
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
And that's why I don't like swimming.

The fate of two worlds lies in the hands of three lawyers...
A crossover nobody asked for coming never
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I...No please no.FeenieJustice wrote:I'd just like to mention to you all that don't know, ao3 (and possibly FF.net, I'm not sure) Law Plus Chaos is now 51 chapters long, with a baby plotline.
Trucy and Apollo's baby.
I don't have words for this.
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Checked ao3. No 51 chapters of Law Plus Chaos but Hellspawn has a sequel!
Fortunately, the Hellspawn sequel only has one chapter as of now.
Maybe FeenieJustice should give a link to chapter 43 of Law Plus Chaos? That is if he isn't being a troll.
Maybe FeenieJustice should give a link to chapter 43 of Law Plus Chaos? That is if he isn't being a troll.
-
Rysiek
- Suspect

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 7:01 pm
- Custom Title: I ship P/M. No. Not that one! Or that...
- Location: Irgendwo in 'nem Revier
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
You mean that this, this STÜCK of SHIT IS LONGER? :WTF: Vater unser im Himmel...Got to many chars beginnin' with M here. Thats why Edgey must be a Fey. Too important and too beginning with an M not to be one.
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
- Snowthefirst
- Suspect

- Posts: 22
- Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:30 pm
- Custom Title: I write to share my madness with all.
- Location: The Wild West
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
This whole thing is a misunderstanding, and not Feenie Justice's fault.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5139168/1/Law-Plus-Chaos
The fanfiction.net version of Law Plus Chaos is the same exact story as the AO3 version. That includes the Trucy pregnancy subplot near the end of the story, which this sporking theater has already covered and likely what Feenie was reacting to earlier.
The thing is, the fanfiction version of the story is 42 chapters long as opposed to the 24 chapters of the AO3 version, despite the content between both versions being identical.
Why this is I couldn't tell you, but that's the source of this misunderstanding. No need to worry about more Law Plus Chaos.
I fell into fanfic hell many years ago. This place is my home now.
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Snowthelawn
But didn't he say there was 51 chapters? That's quite the difference.
But didn't he say there was 51 chapters? That's quite the difference.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
FeenieJustice pls
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Now that sequel has a chapter two and even more nonsense than the original fic, which is quite the feat (trust me, I've read itcuteyounggirlplus wrote:Checked ao3. No 51 chapters of Law Plus Chaos but Hellspawn has a sequel!Fortunately, the Hellspawn sequel only has one chapter as of now.
Maybe FeenieJustice should give a link to chapter 43 of Law Plus Chaos? That is if he isn't being a troll.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Shouldn't the sequel be sporked when the original is finished?
Speaking of spending more time than reasonable sporking things, who's taking the next part of Turnabout Storm?
Speaking of spending more time than reasonable sporking things, who's taking the next part of Turnabout Storm?
-
FeenieJustice
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:19 am
- Custom Title: Liberty, Justice, and Paperwork for all
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I think I might just be really dumb because my memory problems.
Haha, I probably got it mixed up with something else.
God, I'm really sorry, honestly.
I'm just dumb with a bad memory.
Edit:
I swear to God I'm not a troll, I'm just really, really idiotic sometimes.
Haha, I probably got it mixed up with something else.
God, I'm really sorry, honestly.
I'm just dumb with a bad memory.
Edit:
I swear to God I'm not a troll, I'm just really, really idiotic sometimes.
Last edited by FeenieJustice on Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Klavier Gavin is my favourite.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Lol, welcome to the club.FeenieJustice wrote:I think I might just be really dumb because my memory problems.
Haha, I probably got it mixed up with something else.
God, I'm really sorry, honestly.
I'm just dumb with a bad memory.
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I meant the original one. The sequel just reminded me of it.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Shouldn't the sequel be sporked when the original is finished?
Speaking of spending more time than reasonable sporking things, who's taking the next part of Turnabout Storm?
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Who's doing the next part of that?luck wrote:I meant the original one. The sequel just reminded me of it.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Shouldn't the sequel be sporked when the original is finished?
Speaking of spending more time than reasonable sporking things, who's taking the next part of Turnabout Storm?
What chapter are we on, anyway?
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Airey
The next sporking of Hellspawn should be Chapter 5 and 6.
The next sporking of Hellspawn should be Chapter 5 and 6.
Spoiler:
-
Mr.Edge
- Suspect

- Posts: 30
- Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:09 am
- Custom Title: The Edgy Attorney
- Location: Illinois
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I honestly wish there was a Phoenix Wright counterpart of My Immortal sometimes. All these poorly written ApolloxTrucy baby subplot and rape logs aren't as memorable.

The fate of two worlds lies in the hands of three lawyers...
A crossover nobody asked for coming never
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
But there is. It's title is *insert misspelling of Gothic Attorney which I cannot remember*Mr.Edge wrote:I honestly wish there was a Phoenix Wright counterpart of My Immortal sometimes. All these poorly written ApolloxTrucy baby subplot and rape logs aren't as memorable.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
There's also Pheenox's revenge, to a lesser extent.
Really? I'm glad there aren't more. The only "[insert fandom here]'s answer to My Immortal" that wasn't just a lame, uncreative ripoff was Starkit's Prophecy, and only then because instead of goffik it was Christian fundamentalism. The point is that My Immortal was the peak of trolling, and anyone trying to imitate it just... fell flat. I'm glad its dropped in popularity a bit, so we don't have many people trying to mimic it anymore.
Really? I'm glad there aren't more. The only "[insert fandom here]'s answer to My Immortal" that wasn't just a lame, uncreative ripoff was Starkit's Prophecy, and only then because instead of goffik it was Christian fundamentalism. The point is that My Immortal was the peak of trolling, and anyone trying to imitate it just... fell flat. I'm glad its dropped in popularity a bit, so we don't have many people trying to mimic it anymore.
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Nobody, apparently. I don't think anyone has claimed it. The same goes for Turnabout Storm.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Who's doing the next part of that?luck wrote:I meant the original one. The sequel just reminded me of it.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Shouldn't the sequel be sporked when the original is finished?
Speaking of spending more time than reasonable sporking things, who's taking the next part of Turnabout Storm?
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I am available to spork another round of Hellspawn or T. Storm, but I've been trying to get my blog stuff back on track first. After I'm done with a few more rounds of translation work, if no one else has taken them by then, I'll help myself to one or the other via coin flip.
Or is there a fic that you guys really want me to spork right away?
Or is there a fic that you guys really want me to spork right away?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Just letting you guys know, I might not start on my sporking for a while.
I've just not been in the mood.
I've just not been in the mood.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Oliver: Cool with us.
@Rubia: Personally I want to wait on the coinflip, since either of those two fics are what I want to see you sporking next anyway.
@Rubia: Personally I want to wait on the coinflip, since either of those two fics are what I want to see you sporking next anyway.
-
Maya
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 130
- Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:01 am
- Custom Title: Forever Hungry
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
AMEN.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:There's also Pheenox's revenge, to a lesser extent.
Really? I'm glad there aren't more. The only "[insert fandom here]'s answer to My Immortal" that wasn't just a lame, uncreative ripoff was Starkit's Prophecy, and only then because instead of goffik it was Christian fundamentalism. The point is that My Immortal was the peak of trolling, and anyone trying to imitate it just... fell flat. I'm glad its dropped in popularity a bit, so we don't have many people trying to mimic it anymore.
I used to write Tenchi Muyo and Sailor Moon troll fics back in the day before ff.net removed them all! They were deemed "non story"
Edit: I say troll fics but maybe I mean crack... Not sure.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I don't think ff.net removes crackfics. I mean, most of the fics on my profile are crack...Maya wrote:AMEN.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:There's also Pheenox's revenge, to a lesser extent.
Really? I'm glad there aren't more. The only "[insert fandom here]'s answer to My Immortal" that wasn't just a lame, uncreative ripoff was Starkit's Prophecy, and only then because instead of goffik it was Christian fundamentalism. The point is that My Immortal was the peak of trolling, and anyone trying to imitate it just... fell flat. I'm glad its dropped in popularity a bit, so we don't have many people trying to mimic it anymore.
I used to write Tenchi Muyo and Sailor Moon troll fics back in the day before ff.net removed them all! They were deemed "non story"
Edit: I say troll fics but maybe I mean crack... Not sure.
-
Maya
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 130
- Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:01 am
- Custom Title: Forever Hungry
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
They used to. They had a policy against them, then I come back 5-10 years later and there's a crack genre.
I remember they went on a deleting spree and removed all MSTs as well.
I remember they went on a deleting spree and removed all MSTs as well.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
It kind of makes sense that they wouldn't allow MSTs though,Maya wrote:They used to. They had a policy against them, then I come back 5-10 years later and there's a crack genre.![]()
I remember they went on a deleting spree and removed all MSTs as well.
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Is it sad that I have more kink meme fics bookmarked than I know what to do with?
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
In times like this, I suggest shutting your eyes and going ini mini miney mo and see where it gets you. Or you can ask Airey what to do. I hear she's got over 200+ km fics bookmarked. :p
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I gave them all stupid sort-of-summary titles so I usually go with whichever title strikes me as the most amusing at the moment.
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I think I know what I'm going to do next but if anyone wants to do a kink meme special I have plenty of fics for you.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Hey, if I translate this random slashfic I found (only just over 1k words, thank God) would it make more sense to post it here, post it on one of my tumblrs and link it, or just spork it myself? (I don't really feel like sporking right now.)



Tumblr (