Monthly Spriting Competition! May-June - WINNER!
-
Lind
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 5484
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm
- Custom Title: i feel pretty
- Location: Milton Keynes, England
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! May-June - VOTING PHASE
What happened to Mikitaka?
-
2Edgey4Mia
- Suspect

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:39 am
- Custom Title: Avatar? I'm not even a bender!
- Location: Probably not here
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! May-June - VOTING PHASE
I vote for 1 because cute, and 3 because I feel it fits the AA "style" the most.
-
Darth Wiader
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 367
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:08 pm
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! May-June - VOTING PHASE
Original rules stated that there can be only one entry per person, so Vitor-Leal had to choose between his two works.Lind wrote:What happened to Mikitaka?
-
ann-nna
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 76
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:50 am
- Location: Russia
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! May-June - VOTING PHASE
I vote for 4 and 5. :D
-
Tilemahosbra
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 158
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:16 pm
- Custom Title: *wonk*
- Location: I moved under your bed now
- Contact:
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! May-June - VOTING PHASE
I vote for 5 and 6. 
-
Tiagofvarela
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 235
- Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:25 am
- Custom Title: Lacks the brain for meaningful posts.
- Location: Portugal
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! May-June - VOTING PHASE
Voting for 4 and 5.
-
Lind
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 5484
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm
- Custom Title: i feel pretty
- Location: Milton Keynes, England
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! May-June - VOTING PHASE
Shame. JoJos is basically an automatic vote from me.Darth Wiader wrote:Original rules stated that there can be only one entry per person, so Vitor-Leal had to choose between his two works.Lind wrote:What happened to Mikitaka?
Anyway, 4 amd 5.
-
Shadowsleuth
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 144
- Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:41 pm
- Custom Title: professional megalomaniac
- Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location
- Contact:
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! May-June - VOTING PHASE
voting 4 and 5.
-
Virt
- Suspect

- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 5:02 pm
- Custom Title: The Pokémon Prof
- Contact:
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! May-June - VOTING PHASE
Voting 4 and 6
-
ohzaru97
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 113
- Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 1:27 pm
- Custom Title: An attorney with iluminaty powers!
- Location: Spain
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! May-June - VOTING PHASE
voting 4 and 5 
"The law has a lot of contradictions, but we're going to fix the law!"
-
nahu2016
- Suspect

- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 3:45 pm
-
Darth Wiader
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 367
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:08 pm
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! May-June - VOTING PHASE
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a...tie
The final match will be played between Vitor-Leal's Meow (left) and Virt's Yuki Onna (right):
I'm dying to see the final victor. This will be, like, a clash of titans or something.
The final match will be played between Vitor-Leal's Meow (left) and Virt's Yuki Onna (right):

The overtime will last one week. This time, you vote by posting username of your favorite artist (Vitor-Leal or Virt). Don't confuse them ;). You have one vote, of course, and you may not vote for your own entry. The voting period will end no sooner than 8:00 PM CEST (20:00), Sunday 26th.Rules wrote:If 2-4 entries receive equal votes, announce those who tied, and hold a tie breaker voting between those.
I'm dying to see the final victor. This will be, like, a clash of titans or something.
Last edited by Darth Wiader on Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Tilemahosbra
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 158
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:16 pm
- Custom Title: *wonk*
- Location: I moved under your bed now
- Contact:
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! May-June - TIEBREAKER
I vote for Virt.
Knock 'em dead, darling.
Knock 'em dead, darling.
-
Lind
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 5484
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm
- Custom Title: i feel pretty
- Location: Milton Keynes, England
-
ann-nna
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 76
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:50 am
- Location: Russia
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! May-June - TIEBREAKER
I vote for Virt. :D
-
Hesseldahl
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 327
- Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am
- Custom Title: Scratch spriter
- Location: Mexico
- Contact:
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! May-June - TIEBREAKER
Virt's Yuki Onna
-
Darth Wiader
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 367
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:08 pm
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! May-June - TIEBREAKER
The voting period is finally closed and the winner of tie breaker with 3 votes against 1 is...
Virt's Yuki Onna:

Congratulation to all entrants! Virt, you're the winner for this competition and will get the chance to host the next one!
-
Ropfa
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
- Custom Title: Dracarys!
- Location: In a courtroom, for some reason
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! May-June - WINNER!
Were we going to start the next one? I don't know if I've seen it around her yet.
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! May-June - WINNER!
Does Virt know he won?
I'll send him a PM and see if he's up to hosting the next contest.
If not, do we go with 2nd place? Or did you just want me to make a new one?
I'll send him a PM and see if he's up to hosting the next contest.
If not, do we go with 2nd place? Or did you just want me to make a new one?
-
ann-nna
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 76
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:50 am
- Location: Russia
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! May-June - WINNER!
Just in case I'd like to say... Please, count me out.
-
Darth Wiader
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 367
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:08 pm
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! May-June - WINNER!
It's a good idea to notify him.Does Virt know he won?
I'll send him a PM and see if he's up to hosting the next contest.
If not, do we go with 2nd place?
If he declines, the rights of hosting should be passed on to Vitor.
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! May-June - WINNER!
I sent him a PM, so I'll see if he responds.Darth Wiader wrote:It's a good idea to notify him.Does Virt know he won?
I'll send him a PM and see if he's up to hosting the next contest.
If not, do we go with 2nd place?
If he declines, the rights of hosting should be passed on to Vitor.
EDIT: Got word back from Virt, he said he has a theme in mind, so he'll be hosting the next comp.



