Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
Mornal
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:25 pm
- Custom Title: Professional Time Waster
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
IIRC, Edgeworth was there for the spork, but not in the fic itself. I may be wrong on that, though. Otherwise, thanks for the feedback. I'll keep it in mind as I put together the next part.
Have you ever... caught a good guy? Like a, like a real SUPERHERO?
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
No, you're right. I thought Edgeworth was talking about how many fic's he's had to spork there, but reading it again I see that they're talking about the fic itself.Mornal wrote:IIRC, Edgeworth was there for the spork, but not in the fic itself. I may be wrong on that, though. Otherwise, thanks for the feedback. I'll keep it in mind as I put together the next part.
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Someone's been watching Monster, I see.only Miles Edgeworth, a great doctor in Germany who can operated and save him.
Anyway, it was a good first spork and some of the lines, Phoenix's in particular, were funny. However, I agree with luck that Edgeworth was a little too into the fic, especially considering his sporking history. Other than that though, he was fine. The character I had more of a problem with was Maya. She was a little... um, too serious. I also found that the dialogue was a bit hard to follow at times, like for example:
Maya:... I seem to like repeating things.
Phoenix: Something the matter? You said that a little... weakly.
Maya: You and Pearly really are it, you know.
It took me a minute to figure out that "it" was referring to Maya's family, and that happened a few times throughout the sporking (though maybe I'm tired or something... If so, then chalk that up to me being an idiot, haha.)
Um, whoops. Turns out I was mistaken and it was someone else with a similar username who also wrote purposefully bad fics. Sorry for getting your hopes up.ArrowLawn wrote: Hold on wait when did this happen?
Damn, now I want to see him to write turnabout sporking theater and spork it himself (barry pls!)
Edit: The author who wrote Maya Fey: Ace Thief put on their profile that they really dislike people mocking other's work. Hahaha, don't show them this thread.
-
Nepeta
- Suspect

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:48 am
- Custom Title: arsenicCatnip
- Contact:
-
Mornal
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:25 pm
- Custom Title: Professional Time Waster
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Okay, so what I'm getting from the feedback is this:
*Edgeworth should be less "involved"
*Maya should be less serious
*The dialogue should be easier to follow.
Rereading the first one, I totally get that, so I've taken notes, and now I bring you part two! Tell me if I did any better!
SPORKING START
*Immediately after part 1 ends*
Maya: Part two! I hope this is the part where I actually do a bank robbery!
Edgeworth: This is six parts long!? ...I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. The setup took a whole chapter as is.
Maya: Well, we're not gonna get through all six if we just sit here talking about it! Let's do this!
*The lights dim*
*The lights come on*
Phoenix: Ooooh, what's going to happen next!? Will they beat the snake in the 4 chapters they have left?
Edgeworth: Why is there a snake in the safe room? Why not a sentry? Or... a security alarm?
Maya: I like this right now! Besides the snake, that is, but what are you gonna do?
Edgeworth: Write a better story?
Maya: Maybe I should write a story for the theater! This time, I'll rob a place for a not-little-baby reason!
Phoenix: Doesn't it have to be bad to get in here?
Maya: Darn.
Phoenix: (I want to say "you won't have to worry about that", but I don't want to put her out of her good mood.)
Maya: (I want to say "I won't have to worry about that", but I don't want Nick to start feeling bad for me.)
Edgeworth: Reaching that prerequisite would hardly be a challenge.
Maya: Hey! That's not nice!
Phoenix: Yeah, Edgeworth, show some respect! Come on!
Edgeworth: Agh! *Penalty* Ngoooooooooooh! *Collapses*
Maya: Uh... is he okay?
Phoenix: I think he game-overed. The new chapter's starting, so he'll be good as soon as it starts.
Maya: Isn't game-overed just a E for everyone way to say "dead"?
*Phoenix checks Edgeworth's pulse. Nothing.*
Phoenix: Oh. Uh... you might be right.
Speaker: He'll be back.
Maya: Oh, phew!
Phoenix: Okay, good. Had me worried there for a second.
*The two sit back down, waiting for Edgeworth to get up.*
*Edgeworth should be less "involved"
*Maya should be less serious
*The dialogue should be easier to follow.
Rereading the first one, I totally get that, so I've taken notes, and now I bring you part two! Tell me if I did any better!
SPORKING START
*Immediately after part 1 ends*
Maya: Part two! I hope this is the part where I actually do a bank robbery!
Edgeworth: This is six parts long!? ...I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. The setup took a whole chapter as is.
Maya: Well, we're not gonna get through all six if we just sit here talking about it! Let's do this!
*The lights dim*
Spoiler: Chapter 1
Phoenix: Ooooh, what's going to happen next!? Will they beat the snake in the 4 chapters they have left?
Edgeworth: Why is there a snake in the safe room? Why not a sentry? Or... a security alarm?
Maya: I like this right now! Besides the snake, that is, but what are you gonna do?
Edgeworth: Write a better story?
Maya: Maybe I should write a story for the theater! This time, I'll rob a place for a not-little-baby reason!
Phoenix: Doesn't it have to be bad to get in here?
Maya: Darn.
Phoenix: (I want to say "you won't have to worry about that", but I don't want to put her out of her good mood.)
Maya: (I want to say "I won't have to worry about that", but I don't want Nick to start feeling bad for me.)
Edgeworth: Reaching that prerequisite would hardly be a challenge.
Maya: Hey! That's not nice!
Phoenix: Yeah, Edgeworth, show some respect! Come on!
Edgeworth: Agh! *Penalty* Ngoooooooooooh! *Collapses*
Maya: Uh... is he okay?
Phoenix: I think he game-overed. The new chapter's starting, so he'll be good as soon as it starts.
Maya: Isn't game-overed just a E for everyone way to say "dead"?
*Phoenix checks Edgeworth's pulse. Nothing.*
Phoenix: Oh. Uh... you might be right.
Speaker: He'll be back.
Maya: Oh, phew!
Phoenix: Okay, good. Had me worried there for a second.
*The two sit back down, waiting for Edgeworth to get up.*
Last edited by Mornal on Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have you ever... caught a good guy? Like a, like a real SUPERHERO?
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I thought it was better. The dialogue flowed nicely and I didn't find myself questioning what the sprkers meant. At the beginning I was afraid that you made Maya a little too silly, but as the sporking went on I could see you got the hang of balancing seriousness and silliness. I only have a few really minor nitpicks about certain lines, like Edgeworth's pseudo-singing and Phoenix talking like a gangster in two or three lines, but those don't really matter much, lol. Good job!
As a side note, what is up with that author? I know on their profile they said they like sick-fics, but looking at their fics, this is ridiculous. And why do they keep picking on Phoenix? "Edgeworth accidently hit Phoenix with his car, making Phoenix suffered brain damage," "Phoenix suffered liver cancer for 8 years," "Maya investigate who the man who shot Nick and make him become paralyzed," "When Phoenix tested positive with AIDS," "Apollo is dying and need marrow bone transplant," "Phoenix is coming back from death," "Phoenix coma for 7 long years." There's so many sporkable fics here but they'll probably all be very similar and end up getting boring after a while...
As a side note, what is up with that author? I know on their profile they said they like sick-fics, but looking at their fics, this is ridiculous. And why do they keep picking on Phoenix? "Edgeworth accidently hit Phoenix with his car, making Phoenix suffered brain damage," "Phoenix suffered liver cancer for 8 years," "Maya investigate who the man who shot Nick and make him become paralyzed," "When Phoenix tested positive with AIDS," "Apollo is dying and need marrow bone transplant," "Phoenix is coming back from death," "Phoenix coma for 7 long years." There's so many sporkable fics here but they'll probably all be very similar and end up getting boring after a while...
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
For the record, I didn't mean that Edgeworth was defending the fic too much when I said he was too much into it, more like he seemed too interested or something along those lines. I didn't see that problem now, though, so good job.
However, I really don't think Maya would get so mad over something like that. That's a reaction I would expect from Athena, not her. I mean, how many times have we seen Maya actually angry (as oppossed to slightly annoyed) in the games? She's just not that easy to piss off.
Still, you're pretty good with the jokes, I have to say, so keep up the good work.
However, I really don't think Maya would get so mad over something like that. That's a reaction I would expect from Athena, not her. I mean, how many times have we seen Maya actually angry (as oppossed to slightly annoyed) in the games? She's just not that easy to piss off.
Still, you're pretty good with the jokes, I have to say, so keep up the good work.
-
Autumnal
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:08 am
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I've never really sporked anything so you can take my opinion with a grain of salt, but Phoenix feels a little off somehow—I don't think original trilogy was ever quite as blunt as he's been written. Phoenix has definitely said some pretty blunt things but not to the extent I read. Apollo's more the type of person to be crude with his comments more than Phoenix, in my opinion. But otherwise, he's great!
Has anyone sporked any other of the other stories by the person who wrote the Blackmail fanfic? They have some other pretty terrible stories. Mostly about Apollo because he's super suave in that author's mind for some reason, even if it comes off as amazingly narmy. If they have, what pages are the sporking(s) on? Does anyone know?
Has anyone sporked any other of the other stories by the person who wrote the Blackmail fanfic? They have some other pretty terrible stories. Mostly about Apollo because he's super suave in that author's mind for some reason, even if it comes off as amazingly narmy. If they have, what pages are the sporking(s) on? Does anyone know?
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
No, Blackmail is the only fanfic sporked from that author. I know that about 90% of their fics aren't very good, but I could never bring myself to spork any of them. I guess I always thought that they needed a more creative hand to spork it, haha. I do agree that they write Apollo as some perfect little angel and Klavier as the literal spawn of Satan for really dumb reasons though.
-
CJ Walker
- Suspect

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:05 am
- Custom Title: Small-scale crimes since none yo beeswax
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Not exactly. There's gotta be some meat to the story, y'know? That "story" doesn't even break 50 words, so it might be hard. A good start would be a fic or chapter hovering around 500-1000 words.Nepeta wrote:Can I claim this one as a practice sporking?
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10173654/1 ... s-edgwarth
-
Butz the Klutz 52
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 332
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:47 pm
- Custom Title: Ace Procrastinator
- Location: USA
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Barrylawn's fanfics were meant to be sporked
-
tiger_festival
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1706
- Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm
- Custom Title: I've felt worse.
- Location: I'm at soup.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I did post another one of that author's fics on this thread, but honestly don't even bother looking at that one. That's probably the worst fic to come out of that author's mind. It doesn't even have the appeal of so bad, it's good. It's just... bad. I thought about sporking it myself, but it just turned into me angrily ranting about everything wrong with it.Skittlemask wrote:No, Blackmail is the only fanfic sporked from that author. I know that about 90% of their fics aren't very good, but I could never bring myself to spork any of them. I guess I always thought that they needed a more creative hand to spork it, haha. I do agree that they write Apollo as some perfect little angel and Klavier as the literal spawn of Satan for really dumb reasons though.

"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
-
Nepeta
- Suspect

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:48 am
- Custom Title: arsenicCatnip
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5162521/1/GenealogyCJ Walker wrote:Not exactly. There's gotta be some meat to the story, y'know? That "story" doesn't even break 50 words, so it might be hard. A good start would be a fic or chapter hovering around 500-1000 words.Nepeta wrote:Can I claim this one as a practice sporking?
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10173654/1 ... s-edgwarth
This one then?
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Are you perhaps talking about the one where Klavier rapes Ema and leaves her in a pile of vomit, blood, and... other stuff? If so then I totally agree that it's the worst thing to come out of the author's mind. Hating Klema does not justify writing Klavier like that; I've seen one dimensional TV villians who kill puppies but are more likable and realistic than Klavier in her fanfics. I would probably rant too if I tried sporking her works.sumguy28 wrote:I did post another one of that author's fics on this thread, but honestly don't even bother looking at that one. That's probably the worst fic to come out of that author's mind. It doesn't even have the appeal of so bad, it's good. It's just... bad. I thought about sporking it myself, but it just turned into me angrily ranting about everything wrong with it.
That one's probably a bit better in terms of length. The phoenix vs edgewarth one is sporkable too, but I would recommend sporking it with something else like how the Kink Meme Specials were done.Nepeta wrote:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5162521/1/Genealogy
This one then?
-
Butz the Klutz 52
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 332
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:47 pm
- Custom Title: Ace Procrastinator
- Location: USA
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I remember that fic. It was absolutely terrible how she portrayed Klavier as a monster for the sake of hating Klema. Now Klavier's not my favorite, but he was totally out of character in this fic.Skittlemask wrote:Are you perhaps talking about the one where Klavier rapes Ema and leaves her in a pile of vomit, blood, and... other stuff? If so then I totally agree that it's the worst thing to come out of the author's mind. Hating Klema does not justify writing Klavier like that; I've seen one dimensional TV villians who kill puppies but are more likable and realistic than Klavier in her fanfics. I would probably rant too if I tried sporking her works.sumguy28 wrote:I did post another one of that author's fics on this thread, but honestly don't even bother looking at that one. That's probably the worst fic to come out of that author's mind. It doesn't even have the appeal of so bad, it's good. It's just... bad. I thought about sporking it myself, but it just turned into me angrily ranting about everything wrong with it.
-
Nepeta
- Suspect

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:48 am
- Custom Title: arsenicCatnip
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I'm already sporking this one https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5754920/1/A-secret-told, fyi. I'm still busy, but let me tell you: it's so bad she's channeling Mia again.Skittlemask wrote:That one's probably a bit better in terms of length. The phoenix vs edgewarth one is sporkable too, but I would recommend sporking it with something else like how the Kink Meme Specials were done.Nepeta wrote:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5162521/1/Genealogy
This one then?
-
Autumnal
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:08 am
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
This one seems pretty bad from just the summary. Why is Klavier a rapist in this author's point of view? Is it because he…kind of messed with their OTP? Also there's a fanfic AU of where Apollo's like Hannah Montana—he's a lawyer by day and a rockstar by night. It sounds great, really. A masterpice, I found best story on the website, everyone!
But I always have this gem if I don't want to spork those true works of art I mentioned.
What page is the Blackmail spork on?
But I always have this gem if I don't want to spork those true works of art I mentioned.
What page is the Blackmail spork on?
-
Ana R.
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:21 pm
-
tiger_festival
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1706
- Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm
- Custom Title: I've felt worse.
- Location: I'm at soup.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yeah, that's the one I mentioned above. You have my sympathies for attempting to read it. Though if anyone really wants to try sporking it, here are a few highlights from that fic that I can remember.Autumnal wrote:This one seems pretty bad from just the summary. Why is Klavier a rapist in this author's point of view? Is it because he…kind of messed with their OTP?
Spoiler:

"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
-
Ana R.
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:21 pm
-
Phoenix_Wrong
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 90
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:41 pm
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yeah I think it was established that barrylawn is weirdArrowLawn wrote:.....I don't even know what to say.
-
DrOcsid
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 51
- Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:19 pm
- Custom Title: On a road to nowhere.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I'm pretty sure that's already been sporked, actually. I'd have to find it somewhere in here, but I know I've read a sporking of that.sumguy28 wrote:Yeah, that's the one I mentioned above. You have my sympathies for attempting to read it. Though if anyone really wants to try sporking it, here are a few highlights from that fic that I can remember.Autumnal wrote:This one seems pretty bad from just the summary. Why is Klavier a rapist in this author's point of view? Is it because he…kind of messed with their OTP?Spoiler:
EDIT: Wait, there were two fics about that? Jesus god.
-
Nepeta
- Suspect

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:48 am
- Custom Title: arsenicCatnip
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Anyone tips on writing Maya? Nick is purrty straightfurward but Maya is harder than I thought.
-
Trialman
- Suspect

- Posts: 49
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 5:14 pm
- Custom Title: The man for your trials!
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Felt like presenting another addition to the sporkable line-up. From the same author as the Dahlia fanfic, this one was wrote as present for barrylawn: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12100825/1 ... ot-Bithday
-
Mornal
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:25 pm
- Custom Title: Professional Time Waster
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Part Three! Who's ready!? Not me!
SPORKING START
Maya: Mr. Edgeworth, are you okay?
Edgeworth: Urgh... I will be fine.
Phoenix: I hope you're serious and not just being a stubborn boy.
Edgeworth: Yes, we all think you're hilarious. Play the story.
*The Lights Dim*
*The lights turn on*
Phoenix: Okay, I’ve had enough for today.
Maya: Yeah, me too.
Speaker: That’s not how any of this works.
Phoenix: It’s twelve at night! Just let us sleep and come back!
Speaker: Very well. You may do so.
Maya: Thanks, management! *Runs out*
Edgeworth: I think I’ll treat myself to wine tonight.
Phoenix: It was that bad, huh?
Edgeworth: I just want wine. Not everything has to be directly caused by something else.
Phoenix: You were the one complaining about “narrative relevance” or whatever.
Edgeworth: In fiction, Wright! Not real life!
*Will Edgeworth end up getting drunk off his ass? Will the story throw any new twists? Will the story throw any twists at all? Will the writer of this spork
figure out how to actually write these godforsaken characters? Find out next time!*
SPORKING START
Maya: Mr. Edgeworth, are you okay?
Edgeworth: Urgh... I will be fine.
Phoenix: I hope you're serious and not just being a stubborn boy.
Edgeworth: Yes, we all think you're hilarious. Play the story.
*The Lights Dim*
Spoiler: Chapter 3
Phoenix: Okay, I’ve had enough for today.
Maya: Yeah, me too.
Speaker: That’s not how any of this works.
Phoenix: It’s twelve at night! Just let us sleep and come back!
Speaker: Very well. You may do so.
Maya: Thanks, management! *Runs out*
Edgeworth: I think I’ll treat myself to wine tonight.
Phoenix: It was that bad, huh?
Edgeworth: I just want wine. Not everything has to be directly caused by something else.
Phoenix: You were the one complaining about “narrative relevance” or whatever.
Edgeworth: In fiction, Wright! Not real life!
*Will Edgeworth end up getting drunk off his ass? Will the story throw any new twists? Will the story throw any twists at all? Will the writer of this spork
figure out how to actually write these godforsaken characters? Find out next time!*
Last edited by Mornal on Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have you ever... caught a good guy? Like a, like a real SUPERHERO?
-
Polly
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 67
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:38 am
- Custom Title: Hello! Hello! *squawk*
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Hey everyone, I'm really glad to see this thread isn't dead. In fact, I figured I might do another sporking now that the thread is alive again. The fic I went with is https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12150374/1 ... g-attorney by icantyping. So without further ado:
Today's sporkers are:
Phoenix Wright!
Maya Fey!
And Franziska von Karma!
*Phoenix, maya, and Franziska enter the theater. Phoenix has a bored look, simply resigned to getting this over with. Maya, however, is satisfied as soon as she runs to the refreshments. In contrast, Franziska scowls and mutters under her breath. Several guards stand by in case they need to keep her from running.*
Maya: Hey, I think it's been a while since I've seen you in the theater, Franziska.
Franziska: Not long enough.
*The three take their seats, and the lights dim.*
Today's sporkers are:
Phoenix Wright!
Maya Fey!
And Franziska von Karma!
*Phoenix, maya, and Franziska enter the theater. Phoenix has a bored look, simply resigned to getting this over with. Maya, however, is satisfied as soon as she runs to the refreshments. In contrast, Franziska scowls and mutters under her breath. Several guards stand by in case they need to keep her from running.*
Maya: Hey, I think it's been a while since I've seen you in the theater, Franziska.
Franziska: Not long enough.
*The three take their seats, and the lights dim.*
Spoiler:
-
Nepeta
- Suspect

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:48 am
- Custom Title: arsenicCatnip
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Hey, first off I thank you for using a spoiler to cover the whole thing, it makes the page easier to manage.
Secondly, I probably would call the ending off with a 'The sporkers leave the theater' or something.
Third, does someone please have tips on writing Maya? She's harder than I thought!
Secondly, I probably would call the ending off with a 'The sporkers leave the theater' or something.
Third, does someone please have tips on writing Maya? She's harder than I thought!
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Glad to see this thread is still alive. I haven't caught up on the latest sporkings, but it seems people are doing pretty well.
@Nepeta
Maya, huh... I can safely say that the anime version of her is a little too innocent of personality. She's kind of a brat, though is still polite to people she doesn't know as well. That said, she's also more responsible than she seems at first, so she wouldn't crack insults unless the situation asks for it.
It's hard to describe in general, but for the most part, she's the kid of the group and acts kinda like Kay. Kay is even more of a brat, though.
@Nepeta
Maya, huh... I can safely say that the anime version of her is a little too innocent of personality. She's kind of a brat, though is still polite to people she doesn't know as well. That said, she's also more responsible than she seems at first, so she wouldn't crack insults unless the situation asks for it.
It's hard to describe in general, but for the most part, she's the kid of the group and acts kinda like Kay. Kay is even more of a brat, though.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Mornal
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:25 pm
- Custom Title: Professional Time Waster
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
When I write Maya, I generally just brainstorm as many ideas for what to say as possible and pick what I like the most. Her train of thought is a really unusual one, so don't really try a formula. Trial and Error of your natural brainstorming tends to be the best method.
Have you ever... caught a good guy? Like a, like a real SUPERHERO?
-
Ana R.
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:21 pm
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
just posting this
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12024517/7 ... fic-writer
This must be sporked.
Hi Icantyping, I know you're here.
Also, seems barrylawn got his collab with DrDigertz removed, but fortunately, DrDigertz reuploaded the entire thing, so let's relink it.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12024517/7 ... fic-writer
This must happen.then phoenix aka icantyping aka me the author of this story staretd to search for more fanfictions when he came across a website
"hmm what is this" said phoenix wright and he clicked on a site called court records forum
"what is this" said phoenix wright "the court records sporking theatre"
....
to be continue in
PHOENIX WRIGHT v PHOENIX WRIGHT: DAWN OF JUSTICE
This must be sporked.
Hi Icantyping, I know you're here.
Also, seems barrylawn got his collab with DrDigertz removed, but fortunately, DrDigertz reuploaded the entire thing, so let's relink it.
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Maximum Meta!
-
Nepeta
- Suspect

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:48 am
- Custom Title: arsenicCatnip
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
How could you ever write a sporking about that without breaking the fourth wall though?
P.S: My sporking is almost done, but I think I'm in need of an editor.
P.S: My sporking is almost done, but I think I'm in need of an editor.
-
Autumnal
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:08 am
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I could edit it for you if you'll let me.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
We've done sporkings that broke the 4th wall. I've done it at least twice. Go wild. It's under your "management".
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Planetbox
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: ASCEND
- Location: The Other Side of Paradise
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Thanks for the feedback! It's no surprise that I didn't get Gumshoe's personality completely right. I'd never actually written him before that sporking. I'll try to remember what you said for next time!Skittlemask wrote:@Planetbox, I actually thought that that fic was pretty hilarious, especially the scene with the Pop-Tart, lol. Anyway, on to the sporking itself, it was good and Maya's lines were particularly funny, but Gumshoe seemed a little too... excitable? Nearly all of his sentences ended in an exclamation point, and he's usually portrayed as a more quiet sporker (though that's up to you of course.) I suggest that next time you mellow him down a bit. Otherwise, pretty funny sporking.
{{Also, I know this is late, but I haven't really gone to this thread in a while.}}
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
-
Nepeta
- Suspect

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:48 am
- Custom Title: arsenicCatnip
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yeah, I'll let you when I'm done. How can I though?Autumnal wrote:I could edit it for you if you'll let me.
P.S: 2200 comments, woot
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Nepeta, you can just send it to her via PM.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. *slow clap*
Btw,are there any fics up for sporking yet?
Btw,are there any fics up for sporking yet?
-
Chloe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3478
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
- Custom Title: :)
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I wonder how many authors actually know that their fic's been sporked. One of mine has. And I knoe the author to one of the ones that's recently been sporked.
The one that wrote the anti-Klavier Emapollo fics, I think she's the same one that wrote the AU fic with Apollo andd Klavier being gangsters and Ema being saved my Apollo in the end. I can't really see Ema as a damsel in distress.
The one that wrote the anti-Klavier Emapollo fics, I think she's the same one that wrote the AU fic with Apollo andd Klavier being gangsters and Ema being saved my Apollo in the end. I can't really see Ema as a damsel in distress.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Was yours 'Law Plus Chaos'?Chloe wrote:I wonder how many authors actually know that their fic's been sporked. One of mine has. And I knoe the author to one of the ones that's recently been sporked.
The one that wrote the anti-Klavier Emapollo fics, I think she's the same one that wrote the AU fic with Apollo andd Klavier being gangsters and Ema being saved my Apollo in the end. I can't really see Ema as a damsel in distress.
Also,barrylawn,jakkid166,and the guy who wrote DAMON GANT ESCAPES FROM PRISOOOOOOIN know their fic's been sporked.





