I'm not sure I follow on that theme. Inside Out's message was that it's perfectly fine to feel sad.DefenceLawyer wrote: I think that it is notable how art usually romanticises loneliness, but Inside Out was a case of saying "hey! Feeling this way is awful!" Hence why the main character's room was absent of decorations and furniture: as it provided a physical representation of the isolation and loneliness of the character.
I agree with you that it is an excellent representation of depression. There is someone in my University class that claims that it is a rubbish display of depression, but I have never understood it.
All the praise goes to Inside Out!
(Why didn't Joy just put the core memories up the tube with the annoying jingles?! It just doesn't make sense)
Tangled: 8/10. Overall, I consider this a better movie than Frozen, but the plot loses me toward the end. Plus, Tangled has forgettable music unlike Frozen, and Frozen has a nice perspective on both romantic and platonic love.
My Cousin Vinny
I feel like this movie could have been paced better, but it's still hilarious. Plus, the way the case is won is pretty clever, though a bit convenient.
Captain America: Civil War: 9/10
So while this thing is two and a half hours long, it doesn't feel like a marathon. While there is a huge cast of heroes, this is still a Captain America movie. I liked Ant-Man (never saw it, but the actor is great), Black Panther, and Spider-Man. Though he does have an annoying voice at times, they managed to do Peter Parker right: an awkward, nerdy teenager. There's going to be a 2017 Spider-Man, and I'm looking forward to that in addition to the new Wonder Woman movie.











/ 10