LOL I remember. Law Plus Chaos!Chloe wrote:I wonder how many authors actually know that their fic's been sporked. One of mine has. And I knoe the author to one of the ones that's recently been sporked.
The one that wrote the anti-Klavier Emapollo fics, I think she's the same one that wrote the AU fic with Apollo andd Klavier being gangsters and Ema being saved my Apollo in the end. I can't really see Ema as a damsel in distress.
Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
Butz the Klutz 52
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 332
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:47 pm
- Custom Title: Ace Procrastinator
- Location: USA
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh god....no....now I remember.....right.....right......Wright..... WRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:LOL I remember. Law Plus Chaos!Chloe wrote:I wonder how many authors actually know that their fic's been sporked. One of mine has. And I knoe the author to one of the ones that's recently been sporked.
The one that wrote the anti-Klavier Emapollo fics, I think she's the same one that wrote the AU fic with Apollo andd Klavier being gangsters and Ema being saved my Apollo in the end. I can't really see Ema as a damsel in distress.
-
Chloe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3478
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
- Custom Title: :)
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I just noticed another of mine has been sporked too. I wrote the fic that ArrowLawn sporked about Gant Layton being twins. I've only just seen that now. Great spork!
It's awesome how Layton and Gant got reunited at the threatre.
It's awesome how Layton and Gant got reunited at the threatre.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I'll admit,that was sweet. *sniff*Chloe wrote:I just noticed another of mine has been sporked too. I wrote the fic that ArrowLawn sporked about Gant Layton being twins. I've only just seen that now. Great spork!
It's awesome how Layton and Gant got reunited at the threatre.
-
DrOcsid
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 51
- Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:19 pm
- Custom Title: On a road to nowhere.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I'm fairly sure that jakkid166 is a regular poster in this thread, but I'm not entirely sure who it is. I do have my suspicions, though.Southern Corn wrote:Was yours 'Law Plus Chaos'?Chloe wrote:I wonder how many authors actually know that their fic's been sporked. One of mine has. And I knoe the author to one of the ones that's recently been sporked.
The one that wrote the anti-Klavier Emapollo fics, I think she's the same one that wrote the AU fic with Apollo andd Klavier being gangsters and Ema being saved my Apollo in the end. I can't really see Ema as a damsel in distress.
Also,barrylawn,jakkid166,and the guy who wrote DAMON GANT ESCAPES FROM PRISOOOOOOIN know their fic's been sporked.
-
Chloe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3478
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
- Custom Title: :)
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I always assumed they were all the same person .
-
Ana R.
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:21 pm
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
The trollfic authors? That's extremely unlikely.Chloe wrote:I always assumed they were all the same person .
Jakkid and AceJakkidFan are different people, and neither of them are alts of anyone below. I'm 100% certain of this.
Ballistic Dolphin, Detsniy of Skiword and DrDigertz are all very different. Just look at DrDigertz vs Barrylawn.
Icantyping... may be Barrylawn. Or at least, I can't think of anything that disproves it. Though I can't think of anything that proves it either.
Anyone I'm missing?
-
Trialman
- Suspect

- Posts: 49
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 5:14 pm
- Custom Title: The man for your trials!
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
The differences between the various trollfic authors definitely makes me doubt them to be the same. Skiword for example, seems to be the only one obsessed with gratuitous shipping(Particularly the yuri ships). I can also say that his characterization seems a bit more on-point than the others.ArrowLawn wrote:The trollfic authors? That's extremely unlikely.Chloe wrote:I always assumed they were all the same person .
Jakkid and AceJakkidFan are different people, and neither of them are alts of anyone below. I'm 100% certain of this.
Ballistic Dolphin, Detsniy of Skiword and DrDigertz are all very different. Just look at DrDigertz vs Barrylawn.
Icantyping... may be Barrylawn. Or at least, I can't think of anything that disproves it. Though I can't think of anything that proves it either.
Anyone I'm missing?
-
Autumnal
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:08 am
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yeah, you can message me.Nepeta wrote:Yeah, I'll let you when I'm done. How can I though?Autumnal wrote:I could edit it for you if you'll let me.
P.S: 2200 comments, woot
-
Mornal
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:25 pm
- Custom Title: Professional Time Waster
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Okay, folks and folkettes, chapter 4 of Maya Fey: Ace Thief is done and sporked.
SPORKING START
*Phoenix and Maya enter the theater.*
Phoenix: Oh, boy, here we go again.
Maya: Wait, where’s Edgeworth, Nick?
Edgeworth: I’m already seated, you late people.
Phoenix:...Edgeworth?
Edgeworth: It was supposed to start an hour ago. I’ve been waiting.
Maya:... Wait, is that true?
Phoenix: No, it’s seven. We’re supposed to be here at seven.
Edgeworth: You’re wrong, Wright. ! Mr. Wrong! Ha!
Phoenix: Wait, you’re slurring. And that scent...
Maya: Mr. Edgeworth, are you drunk?
Edgeworth: What? Of course not, I only drink wine.
Phoenix: You can get drunk off of wine.
Edgeworth: No! Of course you can't, don’t be ridiculous!
Phoenix: Please tell me you didn't drive here.
Edgeworth: Of course not, that would be so, utterly, utterly... irresponsible, of me to drive.
Maya: Do you think he’s afraid to meet himself sober?
Speaker: That's not why. We spiked his wine with vodka.
Maya: Oh. Why?
Phoenix: Are you sure you want to just throw that confession out into the open like that?
Edgeworth: I heard speakers, was that my phone?
Speaker: We weren't worried.
Phoenix: I wish I knew I could get drunk before coming to these things. Okay, just start it, management.
*The lights dim*
*The lights come on*
Phoenix: So, I take it you’re not hung over anymore?
Edgeworth: No. I can’t believe Management would invade my privacy in such a manner.
Speaker:... Heh.
Edgeworth: What on earth was that laugh supposed to mean?
Phoenix: So… I guess we should keep going, right? Sooner the better?
Maya: I’m… on the edge of my seat…
Phoenix: You seem tired.
Maya: I am tired.
*Join us next time for the most emotionally trying chapter yet!
In more ways than one.*
SPORKING START
*Phoenix and Maya enter the theater.*
Phoenix: Oh, boy, here we go again.
Maya: Wait, where’s Edgeworth, Nick?
Edgeworth: I’m already seated, you late people.
Phoenix:...Edgeworth?
Edgeworth: It was supposed to start an hour ago. I’ve been waiting.
Maya:... Wait, is that true?
Phoenix: No, it’s seven. We’re supposed to be here at seven.
Edgeworth: You’re wrong, Wright. ! Mr. Wrong! Ha!
Phoenix: Wait, you’re slurring. And that scent...
Maya: Mr. Edgeworth, are you drunk?
Edgeworth: What? Of course not, I only drink wine.
Phoenix: You can get drunk off of wine.
Edgeworth: No! Of course you can't, don’t be ridiculous!
Phoenix: Please tell me you didn't drive here.
Edgeworth: Of course not, that would be so, utterly, utterly... irresponsible, of me to drive.
Maya: Do you think he’s afraid to meet himself sober?
Speaker: That's not why. We spiked his wine with vodka.
Maya: Oh. Why?
Phoenix: Are you sure you want to just throw that confession out into the open like that?
Edgeworth: I heard speakers, was that my phone?
Speaker: We weren't worried.
Phoenix: I wish I knew I could get drunk before coming to these things. Okay, just start it, management.
*The lights dim*
Spoiler: Chapter 4
Phoenix: So, I take it you’re not hung over anymore?
Edgeworth: No. I can’t believe Management would invade my privacy in such a manner.
Speaker:... Heh.
Edgeworth: What on earth was that laugh supposed to mean?
Phoenix: So… I guess we should keep going, right? Sooner the better?
Maya: I’m… on the edge of my seat…
Phoenix: You seem tired.
Maya: I am tired.
*Join us next time for the most emotionally trying chapter yet!
In more ways than one.*
Have you ever... caught a good guy? Like a, like a real SUPERHERO?
-
TurtleCat
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:43 pm
- Custom Title: Endlessly boring people about Franziska
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Hi, guys, I just want to say this is a fantastic thread, and I may or may not have been inspired to make an account just for this before spreading out to other parts of the site.
It's inspiring me to write, definitely. Whether any of that inspiration will make it to a page, only time will tell. Maybe one day you will spork a thing of mine.
Speaking of! What is the process people generally go through to spork a work? Is there a process? Because I'd like to contribute a sporking someday, in return for all the joy I've gotten from these.
It's inspiring me to write, definitely. Whether any of that inspiration will make it to a page, only time will tell. Maybe one day you will spork a thing of mine.
Speaking of! What is the process people generally go through to spork a work? Is there a process? Because I'd like to contribute a sporking someday, in return for all the joy I've gotten from these.
-
DrOcsid
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 51
- Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:19 pm
- Custom Title: On a road to nowhere.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
There's no real process, you just pick a fic and spork it. You can do pretty much anything you want with it, provided it follows the rules on the front page.TurtleCat wrote:Hi, guys, I just want to say this is a fantastic thread, and I may or may not have been inspired to make an account just for this before spreading out to other parts of the site.
It's inspiring me to write, definitely. Whether any of that inspiration will make it to a page, only time will tell. Maybe one day you will spork a thing of mine.
Speaking of! What is the process people generally go through to spork a work? Is there a process? Because I'd like to contribute a sporking someday, in return for all the joy I've gotten from these.
-
Mornal
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:25 pm
- Custom Title: Professional Time Waster
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Obviously, I'm pretty new myself, but my process is like this. Find a fanfiction. I like to go in blind, so that any misconceptions or speculations are unbiased by hindsight, but sometimes hindsight can have just as many benefits. Then, when I think of something funny to say about a certain passage, I'll take said funny thing and style to the person it suits the most. Then, develop that into a conversation of whatever length, and move on to the next. Then, once I'm done a chapter, I'll go back through the whole chapter, fill any long stretches of text that don't have any commentary, correct any "oh, they did mention that, I'm just an idiot" type errors, and so on. Then, I read through the spork a few more times, giving it a few days to sit so I can look at it more objectively, and then I put up that chapter. Repeat for all subsequent chapters.
But that's just my process. Maybe it sucks, I dunno.
But that's just my process. Maybe it sucks, I dunno.
Have you ever... caught a good guy? Like a, like a real SUPERHERO?
-
Nepeta
- Suspect

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:48 am
- Custom Title: arsenicCatnip
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
By the way, my sporking was of the badly-written lemon Phoenix/Maya.
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Like DrOcsid said, there isn't really a process, and if there is, I sure as heck haven't followed it. If you like, though, you could tell us which fic you're sporking when you make the decision, so that way someone else won't be working on the same fic at the same time, like what happened with the Blackmail sporking. My rules are just to have fun, try to make the characters as IC as possible, and well, following the forum rules, I guess?TurtleCat wrote:What is the process people generally go through to spork a work? Is there a process? Because I'd like to contribute a sporking someday, in return for all the joy I've gotten from these.
OK, I'll be sure to take it off the list of available fics. Also, be sure you use cut summaries for anything that's super explicit, as per forum rules (unless you're posting your sporking elsewhere.)Nepeta wrote:By the way, my sporking was of the badly-written lemon Phoenix/Maya.
-
Bramimond
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:28 am
- Custom Title: The Enigma
- Location: Beneath the Shrine of Seals
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons
-
Nepeta
- Suspect

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:48 am
- Custom Title: arsenicCatnip
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yes, I already cut some of it due to me being uninspired, but in retrospective it's good I did itSkittlemask wrote: OK, I'll be sure to take it off the list of available fics. Also, be sure you use cut summaries for anything that's super explicit, as per forum rules (unless you're posting your sporking elsewhere.)
-
Autumnal
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:08 am
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
SPORKERS
APOLLO JUSTICE: “Oh, how fun.”EMA SKYE: *MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH …*
ATHENA CYKES: “Why am I here?”
Rating
This fic is pretty bad—terrible characterization, run-on sentences galore, and general badfic-ness.
Spoiler: The double life of Apollo Justice by KasaiStormDog - prologue
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I liked your sporking, Autumnal.
-
Nepeta
- Suspect

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:48 am
- Custom Title: arsenicCatnip
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Autumnal, the fact the names were in all caps bothered me. Please don't do that while editing my sporking!
-
Nepeta
- Suspect

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:48 am
- Custom Title: arsenicCatnip
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Autumnal's Note which should be known before reading this sporking:
Another thing, this author is apparently fourteen (!!!)* and acquaintances with KasaiStormDog (i.e. EvilWaffleS) who wrote the Blackmail fic, demonizes Klavier in nearly ALL of her AA stories, writes Apollo as some angel from heaven, and obnoxiously ships Ema/Apollo. That's probably why this author shoehorned in the Emapollo ship for no apparent reason.
* = I, Nepeta myself, am a year older.
A secret told
Rating:
The fact that this isn't rated a Dahlia is that at least the author remarks it's bad, and the spelling is rather okay. The grammar, however, is a different thing.
The sporkers of today:
Phoenix!
"Four Sahwits...we're off to a good start, people!"
Maya!
"Aw, come on, Nick! We'll survive!"
[The sporkers arrive in the theater, and as soon as Phoenix and Maya sit down, Phoenix grabs the script]
Maya: Let's hope this isn't bad.
Phoenix: [sighs] All of the fanfics shown here are bad, Maya. Otherwise, we wouldn't be sporking them.
[The lights dim]
[The sporkers disgustedly leave the theater, hoping for a better fic in the future]
Another thing, this author is apparently fourteen (!!!)* and acquaintances with KasaiStormDog (i.e. EvilWaffleS) who wrote the Blackmail fic, demonizes Klavier in nearly ALL of her AA stories, writes Apollo as some angel from heaven, and obnoxiously ships Ema/Apollo. That's probably why this author shoehorned in the Emapollo ship for no apparent reason.
* = I, Nepeta myself, am a year older.
A secret told
Rating:
The fact that this isn't rated a Dahlia is that at least the author remarks it's bad, and the spelling is rather okay. The grammar, however, is a different thing.
The sporkers of today:
Phoenix!
"Four Sahwits...we're off to a good start, people!"
Maya!
"Aw, come on, Nick! We'll survive!"
[The sporkers arrive in the theater, and as soon as Phoenix and Maya sit down, Phoenix grabs the script]
Maya: Ooh, I wonder which secret will be told!A secret told
by Zeldakeeper
Phoenix: We have to survive a lemon?i suck at these... Maya confesses, some stuff happens...it's a lemon Phoenix/Maya...i promise the story is better then this
Maya: Let's hope this isn't bad.
Phoenix: [sighs] All of the fanfics shown here are bad, Maya. Otherwise, we wouldn't be sporking them.
[The lights dim]
Spoiler: The main part of the fanfic; Warning, some bad porn, although I censored most part of it out. Still warnings though; I just had to have them reacting to it.
Last edited by Nepeta on Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Gee, that was an anti-climatic way to end a fic, even for a 'short lemon'.
Spoiler: Commentary on the sex stuff under the cut
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Time to do what I do best and be a nitpicky jerk:
@Mornal: I know this is a really late reply, but I'm really enjoying your sporking and all the problems that I had at first are solved by now. I look forward to the next part.
@Autumnal: Nice sporking, but the names in all caps are really bothersome. Also, that was pretty strange weird to end. Do you plan to do the rest of the chapters?
@Nepeta: The characterization was alright but I felt the sporkers spent too much time complaining about the fic instead of making fun of it. I mean, I saw a lot of missed opportunities with stuff like 'let me feed you, baby' and 'she almost cried in horror, it was huge' and all those ridiculous euphemisms that show up in every bad lemon ever. I'd also recommend not to discuss the pairings too much. We've always tried to keep things ship-neutral here.
@Mornal: I know this is a really late reply, but I'm really enjoying your sporking and all the problems that I had at first are solved by now. I look forward to the next part.
@Autumnal: Nice sporking, but the names in all caps are really bothersome. Also, that was pretty strange weird to end. Do you plan to do the rest of the chapters?
@Nepeta: The characterization was alright but I felt the sporkers spent too much time complaining about the fic instead of making fun of it. I mean, I saw a lot of missed opportunities with stuff like 'let me feed you, baby' and 'she almost cried in horror, it was huge' and all those ridiculous euphemisms that show up in every bad lemon ever. I'd also recommend not to discuss the pairings too much. We've always tried to keep things ship-neutral here.
-
Autumnal
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:08 am
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Thank you for the critique! And I'll get around to be doing the rest of the fic, yes.
-
Mornal
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:25 pm
- Custom Title: Professional Time Waster
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
And, here's part 5! This one I edited a lot because it was hard to not just have them all kill themselves, but I'm pretty much done part 6, so it should be out tomorrow or the next day.
SPORKING START
Phoenix: Two to go. Four down.
Maya: Was that out of order?
Phoenix: Can you even say that out of order?
Maya: Well, you usually say the how many are “down” first, right?
Edgeworth: Ms. Fey is correct.
Phoenix: Okay, four down, two to go, geez.
Maya: The last chapter was kind of fun! I hope it stays like that!
Phoenix: But it also kinda ended on a "things are about to get real" note.
Maya: Yeah, but still. Maybe real is fun.
*The lights dim*
*The lights come up*
Maya: I’m tired, Nick.
Phoenix: We’re all tired, Maya.
Maya: Can we go home for the day?
Speaker: Not how it works, bucko.
Maya: I’m not your “bucko”, buddy!
Speaker: We’re not doing a bit.
Maya: Could you at least do that if you aren't going to let us take a break?
Speaker: Going along with it would delay the beginning of the next chapter and, by definition, give you a break.
Phoenix: Well, there’s only one more chapter. We’ll live.
Edgeworth: You may not, Wright.
Phoenix: Oh, right. The support beam.
Maya: If you weren't such a stubborn boy, this never would have happened!
Phoenix: Okay, I’ve got the point.
SPORKING START
Phoenix: Two to go. Four down.
Maya: Was that out of order?
Phoenix: Can you even say that out of order?
Maya: Well, you usually say the how many are “down” first, right?
Edgeworth: Ms. Fey is correct.
Phoenix: Okay, four down, two to go, geez.
Maya: The last chapter was kind of fun! I hope it stays like that!
Phoenix: But it also kinda ended on a "things are about to get real" note.
Maya: Yeah, but still. Maybe real is fun.
*The lights dim*
Spoiler:
Maya: I’m tired, Nick.
Phoenix: We’re all tired, Maya.
Maya: Can we go home for the day?
Speaker: Not how it works, bucko.
Maya: I’m not your “bucko”, buddy!
Speaker: We’re not doing a bit.
Maya: Could you at least do that if you aren't going to let us take a break?
Speaker: Going along with it would delay the beginning of the next chapter and, by definition, give you a break.
Phoenix: Well, there’s only one more chapter. We’ll live.
Edgeworth: You may not, Wright.
Phoenix: Oh, right. The support beam.
Maya: If you weren't such a stubborn boy, this never would have happened!
Phoenix: Okay, I’ve got the point.
Have you ever... caught a good guy? Like a, like a real SUPERHERO?
-
Nepeta
- Suspect

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:48 am
- Custom Title: arsenicCatnip
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Heads up, I'm taking this one: https://archiveofourown.org/works/4949527 . This time without an editor
- Reznov877
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 107
- Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:42 am
- Location: Watching an Investigation from the bushes
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
*huff* *puff* *huff* puff*
It... took me a week... But I finally...*huff* *puff*... READ EVERYTHING IN THIS THREAD!
I'm beginning to think I am insane! It was amusing... But I can finally suggest things that haven't already been suggested!
This thread helped me too much... I'm actually a little said I got to the end, but satisfied at the same time.
This thread made me laugh in the worst of times, especially in depression...
Thank you everyone on this thread, I will try to contribute.
But I never wrote anything, and I'm a terrible artist. So besides those things, I think I can help. 
It... took me a week... But I finally...*huff* *puff*... READ EVERYTHING IN THIS THREAD!
I'm beginning to think I am insane! It was amusing... But I can finally suggest things that haven't already been suggested!
This thread made me laugh in the worst of times, especially in depression...
Thank you everyone on this thread, I will try to contribute.
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I'm actually currently re-reading the entire thread. It's been, like two weeks and I'm only on page eleven, haha. But yeah, I'm glad you enjoyed everything here and feel free to contribute anytime!Reznov877 wrote:*huff* *puff* *huff* puff*
It... took me a week... But I finally...*huff* *puff*... READ EVERYTHING IN THIS THREAD!
I'm beginning to think I am insane! It was amusing... But I can finally suggest things that haven't already been suggested!
- Reznov877
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 107
- Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:42 am
- Location: Watching an Investigation from the bushes
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Well I have no life, and I'm a fast reader.Skittlemask wrote:I'm actually currently re-reading the entire thread. It's been, like two weeks and I'm only on page eleven, haha. But yeah, I'm glad you enjoyed everything here and feel free to contribute anytime!Reznov877 wrote:*huff* *puff* *huff* puff*
It... took me a week... But I finally...*huff* *puff*... READ EVERYTHING IN THIS THREAD!
I'm beginning to think I am insane! It was amusing... But I can finally suggest things that haven't already been suggested!
I'll also contribute whatever I can
-
Mornal
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:25 pm
- Custom Title: Professional Time Waster
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Well, I've got some good news for you, Reznov. Here's part six. Sorry it ended up taking way longer than I said it would.
SPORKING START
Phoenix: One to go. Five down.
Maya: That’s-
Phoenix: I did that on purpose.
Edgeworth: Could we please just begin?
Maya: Early to start, early to finish, as they say!
Phoenix: I’m pretty sure that’s a misquote.
Edgeworth: Wright, please. The sooner the better.
*The lights dim*
Maya: "The end"!? Does that mean what I think it means!?
*The lights come up*
Maya: Crya is dead! Yay!
Phoenix: You're way too excited by this.
Edgeworth: Agreed.
Maya: Well, now we're finally done! And that means management has to hold up their end of the bargain!
Speaker: We have made no bargains. Go on.
Maya: You owe us, management! Next time, I want a Steel Samurai fanfiction!
Speaker: We said we'd look. But, personally speaking, I think you may regret asking for this.
Maya: Oh, no.
Phoenix: Well, I'm sure it'll be a while before that happens. Let's get out of here. Edgeworth, grab your vodka.
Edgeworth: Ha, ha, very funny.
*The three walk out of the theater together.*
SPORKING END
And that was Maya Fey: Ace Thief, everybody! Thanks for reading! If I find a bad Steel Samurai fanfiction, you bet your ass I'm sporking it.
SPORKING START
Phoenix: One to go. Five down.
Maya: That’s-
Phoenix: I did that on purpose.
Edgeworth: Could we please just begin?
Maya: Early to start, early to finish, as they say!
Phoenix: I’m pretty sure that’s a misquote.
Edgeworth: Wright, please. The sooner the better.
*The lights dim*
Spoiler: Chapter Six
*The lights come up*
Maya: Crya is dead! Yay!
Phoenix: You're way too excited by this.
Edgeworth: Agreed.
Maya: Well, now we're finally done! And that means management has to hold up their end of the bargain!
Speaker: We have made no bargains. Go on.
Maya: You owe us, management! Next time, I want a Steel Samurai fanfiction!
Speaker: We said we'd look. But, personally speaking, I think you may regret asking for this.
Maya: Oh, no.
Phoenix: Well, I'm sure it'll be a while before that happens. Let's get out of here. Edgeworth, grab your vodka.
Edgeworth: Ha, ha, very funny.
*The three walk out of the theater together.*
SPORKING END
And that was Maya Fey: Ace Thief, everybody! Thanks for reading! If I find a bad Steel Samurai fanfiction, you bet your ass I'm sporking it.
Have you ever... caught a good guy? Like a, like a real SUPERHERO?
-
xxxshevax
- Suspect

- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:31 am
- Location: Jakarta
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Mornal: nice sporking, but I think you spork the part 6 which not updated yet. I remember I read the scene where Maya and Phoenix kissing on lips (not just in cheeks) and Phoenix said he's Maya's boyfriend in Chapter 6. (Honesty, I would love to know Maya and Phoenix reaction if they read that scene)
And for your information, the Maya Fey: Ace Thief writer know that her fics are sporked (yes, the writer is a girl, not a guy) and she messed up some scenes in purpose. She's good friend of mine, and she's not upset about her fic sporked here :)
And for your information, the Maya Fey: Ace Thief writer know that her fics are sporked (yes, the writer is a girl, not a guy) and she messed up some scenes in purpose. She's good friend of mine, and she's not upset about her fic sporked here :)
- Reznov877
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 107
- Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:42 am
- Location: Watching an Investigation from the bushes
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Mornal
That was a great spork! I loved the stomach jabbing!
Now... Theres one more thing...
bring back the porcelain doll...
That was a great spork! I loved the stomach jabbing!
Now... Theres one more thing...
bring back the porcelain doll...
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Really? Well, that's good. I noticed she had an account on these forums and I was like, "Aw man, this is... awks." I'm glad she wasn't too upset!xxxshevax wrote: And for your information, the Maya Fey: Ace Thief writer know that her fics are sporked (yes, the writer is a girl, not a guy) and she messed up some scenes in purpose. She's good friend of mine, and she's not upset about her fic sporked here :)
I was the only one who used the porcelain doll in my sporks (outside the sporking of fic itself, of course.) I guess it never really... caught on?Reznov877 wrote: bring back the porcelain doll...
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
xxxshevax
- Suspect

- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:31 am
- Location: Jakarta
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
She found it funny, actually. That's why she messed up and change some scenes in purpose, like Maya kiss Phoenix in cheeks to kiss on lipsSkittlemask wrote:Really? Well, that's good. I noticed she had an account on these forums and I was like, "Aw man, this is... awks." I'm glad she wasn't too upset!xxxshevax wrote: And for your information, the Maya Fey: Ace Thief writer know that her fics are sporked (yes, the writer is a girl, not a guy) and she messed up some scenes in purpose. She's good friend of mine, and she's not upset about her fic sporked here :)
- Reznov877
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 107
- Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:42 am
- Location: Watching an Investigation from the bushes
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
That's fine.I was the only one who used the porcelain doll in my sporks (outside the sporking of fic itself, of course.) I guess it never really... caught on?
I found a fic, a birthday one... Its pretty short though.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12195588/1 ... thday-cake
I didn't even need to read half of it to know its terrible.
Its by everyone's favorite "BarryLawn"
-
TurtleCat
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:43 pm
- Custom Title: Endlessly boring people about Franziska
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Thanks for the replies, guys! When I'm less harried (when it's not nano time) I'll give it a go, maybe >.> and ask for help, of course.
Incidentally, what is a good place to post ones own fanfic to?
Incidentally, what is a good place to post ones own fanfic to?
-
Ana R.
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:21 pm
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Here? We've definitely had people spork their own fics here before.TurtleCat wrote:Incidentally, what is a good place to post ones own fanfic to?
(tfw posted almost exactly 12 hours after question)
-
ocastitaslilium
- Suspect

- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:41 am
- Custom Title: being meguca is suffering
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Note: Even though this a a Professor Layton Fanfic, I thought it was so bad I needed to post a link to it. PL doesn't have it's own forum, and the fandom is (thankfully) not as bad as it used to be.
Rating:
It is very VERY cringe-worthy. There has never been a fic that has had references to as many cringe-worthy things as this one.
Here is the link to a HORRIBLE PL fic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10140227/1 ... nd-Friends
Rating:
Here is the link to a HORRIBLE PL fic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10140227/1 ... nd-Friends
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I give it 10/10 for good taste in burgers
Besides that though I'd give it two Dahlias if I could,
Besides that though I'd give it two Dahlias if I could,





