What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

General Music, Band, Insturments, just Audio chat in General. Hope you're more musically inclined than Phoenix
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Going for Miles »

Hall & Oates - Rich girl
I tend to find songs I like and then proceed to listen to them pretty much on a loop. This is today's loop song.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Southern Corn »

The testimony themes from Apollo Justice. They're great,but especially so during work. I play Moderator for the majority of my work,but at the end I play Allegro just to give that satisfying feeling when I do finish it. AAAAAAH
Image
Image
AJtheprogrammer
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:01 am
Custom Title: Lunackt
Location: anywhere.
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by AJtheprogrammer »

If all of them are happy, then I shall be happy too.

The end of nonsense is near.
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Southern Corn »

Ternary Game from 999.

Currently head banging
Image
Image
General Luigi
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4215
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm
Custom Title: In Justice We Trust
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by General Luigi »

The soundtrack from Fire Emblem: Echoes. Azura, you and your ocean's grey waves have competition.

Having never played Gaiden, a lot of the music from the game is completely new to me. Nothing quite like taking an old game theme and rearranging it for a game and system capable of producing more elaborate sounds.
Image
I'll always love you, Max.
ZoomBoom124
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 517
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by ZoomBoom124 »

Rouge Traders - Voodoo Child
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Southern Corn »

Placidity from ZTD. Such a good remix. That bassline is ducking sick
Image
Image
Johnny Rotan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3394
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
Location: Somewhere you're not

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Johnny Rotan »

Saw Iron Maiden for the 2nd time in Kansas City on the 11th. Ghost opened for them and needless to say I was hooked. Been checking out their stuff on Youtube.
This song is an earworm (and is what they opened the concert with).
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Going for Miles »

Ghost Trick - The beginning of the night: orchestral remix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7xro8Omkr4
It's pretty lovely.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Southern Corn »

'Becoming Friends' from DRV3

Idk why, I skipped all the FTEs in that game lol
Image
Image
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Going for Miles »

Schala's theme from Chrono Trigger. Never played that game but fuck that song is beautiful.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by SuperAj3 »

This masterpiece: (Sayonara Andromeda)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g1-u8qPxkU
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Southern Corn »

Hotel Dusk OST.

There's actually a place in the game where you can listen to it properly lol.
Image
Image
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Going for Miles »

Aaah, I love Hotel Dusk. The OST is really nice, too.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Southern Corn »

Now currently doing the same thing but with LW :p Love the interrogation theme of this game but also Misty Time. Such great themes this game has, lol.

And who could forget Windy Town?
Image
Image
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Southern Corn »

I'm now listening to the remix of Monitors from ZTD. I LOVE the strings and violin in this one. Really ties everything together.
Image
Image
AJtheprogrammer
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:01 am
Custom Title: Lunackt
Location: anywhere.
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by AJtheprogrammer »

Listening to the soundtrack of The Imitation Game. :phoenix:
If all of them are happy, then I shall be happy too.

The end of nonsense is near.
Thunder84
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 736
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am
Custom Title: Yabba Dabba Doo
Location: Hiding from responsibility

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Thunder84 »

Ive been listening to the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 OST on repeat for the last week. Absolutely brilliant soundtrack. My personal favorites are Mor Ardain, Gormott, Counterattack, Rosa, Tantal, and Zeke’s battle theme.
Image
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Southern Corn »

Demise from VLR. An undeniably wonderful song, not to mention it gives off such a beautifully hopeless feeling, knowing the context where it plays.
Image
Image
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Southern Corn »

Currently listening to a 1 hour remix of Lounge from VLR. I forgot how much I loved this music, it really is the ideal puzzle room music.
Image
Image
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Southern Corn »

Now listening to Moderato 2011. Pretty catchy testimony tune.
Image
Image
FenFen
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:46 am
Custom Title: Back in it, hopefully for the better
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by FenFen »

Since it's Mother's Day where I'm at, Dear Mama by 2Pac. Happy Mother's Day to any mothers on the forum!
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Southern Corn »

Image
Image
Sjibbey
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1181
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 pm
Custom Title: High level play
Location: Netherlands

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Sjibbey »

The Stranglers - Golden Brown
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Learning to fly
Serj Tankian - Figure it out
The Black Keys - Lonely Boy (bonus if you watch the official videoclip)
Royal Republic - Full steam spacemachine


to recommend some songs I think are awesome
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.
Image
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Southern Corn »

Silent Hill 2's OST. This game has a lotta jamming tracks. Laura's theme might be my favourite but there's a lot of ambient music that's pretty good as well.
Image
Image
AJtheprogrammer
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:01 am
Custom Title: Lunackt
Location: anywhere.
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by AJtheprogrammer »

If all of them are happy, then I shall be happy too.

The end of nonsense is near.
FenFen
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:46 am
Custom Title: Back in it, hopefully for the better
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by FenFen »

Listening to some Prince, thinking of my mom. She grew up around the music, had some CDs that she'd play and we'd listen, liking the music kinda got inherited that way. God my music tastes vary so wildly. One minute I'll be jamming out to some rap, the next some VG soundtrack stuff, the next well...80s music.
Mr. Bear Jew
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4353
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
Location: Norcal

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Mr. Bear Jew »

The new Rammstein album. It's lit af. Their usual political and social satire is everywhere and it's probably their most technically varied album to date. Debatably the best in their catalog, alongside Sehnsucht and Liebe. The ten year-long wait was well worth it.

Top tracks: Deutschland, Radio, Ausländer, Diamant, Weit Weg
Image
General Luigi
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4215
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm
Custom Title: In Justice We Trust
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by General Luigi »

The Tale of Tsar Saltan, by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov.

I've been searching for a full recording of this opera on and off for years. The famous "Flight of the Bumblebee" notwithstanding, The Tale of Tsar Saltan's a rather obscure opera--especially outside of Russia and its sphere of influence. Then one day last week, a full performance just popped up in my YouTube feed. No subtitles, unfortunately, so I had to find a transcript of the libretto on another site (my Russian's good enough for basic conversations, but not enough to catch every word in an opera). Say what you will about the tech oligopoly watching our every move, but it does have its advantages. I suspect my occasionally checking the Mariinsky Theater's YouTube channel for performances I might be interested in clued the algorithm in; the performance that popped up in my feed was done by one of the Mariinsky Theater's subordinate groups (the channel appears to be theirs, too, so I'm pretty confident that the video is on YouTube with the performers' consent).
Image
I'll always love you, Max.
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Southern Corn »

Image
Image
General Luigi
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4215
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm
Custom Title: In Justice We Trust
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by General Luigi »

Procession of the Nobles (orchestra-only version). Finding The Tale of Tsar Saltan a couple of months ago has gotten me on a Rimsky-Korsakov binge.

Edit: And now I've found a version with a chorus, albeit with a little bit of the prior scene included in the beginning.
Image
I'll always love you, Max.
Titan91
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:28 pm

Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*

Post by Titan91 »

I came across these 2 background tracks from Sky News Australia's YouTube channel so I lifted them and exported loopable cuts. They sound fitting for perhaps some witness testimony music someone can use in a trial creator.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/iwll1rsv ... y.zip/file
Post Reply