Southern Corn: Story Crafter
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Southern Corn: Story Crafter
This is basically the place where I post my works,which include poetry and some short stories. I'll start with this simple little haiku:
Murder-A Haiku
Shot right in the heart
The weapon,a stray arrow
The victim,a hawk
Stay tuned for more soon!
Murder-A Haiku
Shot right in the heart
The weapon,a stray arrow
The victim,a hawk
Stay tuned for more soon!
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
Here's a new one:
Celebration
They open the door,crowd into the room wildly
While the centre of the show just stands there mildly
They bring the sacrifice on a plate with some dishes
and a knife and give good wishes
The room gets illuminated by mild candlelight,
But then the person in the centre blows them,losing all sight
Then the lights are switched on again,and the sacrifice,poor thing,
Gets cut into pieces,while everybody in unison sing
The sacrifice is divided among all equally
And there's room for more,as far as their stomachs see
And then everybody cheers,and they all chant and say,
"We all wish you a happy birthday!"
Celebration
They open the door,crowd into the room wildly
While the centre of the show just stands there mildly
They bring the sacrifice on a plate with some dishes
and a knife and give good wishes
The room gets illuminated by mild candlelight,
But then the person in the centre blows them,losing all sight
Then the lights are switched on again,and the sacrifice,poor thing,
Gets cut into pieces,while everybody in unison sing
The sacrifice is divided among all equally
And there's room for more,as far as their stomachs see
And then everybody cheers,and they all chant and say,
"We all wish you a happy birthday!"
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
Guess I should also include my Mad Libs.
So,basically,there'll be a space where you'll have to write some given words (with a paper,usually), and then there'll be a story which will be half complete. You'll just have to finish it using the keywords you wrote. Oh,and no looking before writing the words.
Show me the list you came with and we'll all have a good laugh at it.
Here's one:
And the story for this:
That was neat,eh? Please do tell me if it doesn't work for you properly.
Alright,another one coming!
The list:
And the story:
Great job,me! Thanks! You're welcome!
Remember to point out any mistakes here if you're having any trouble.
So,basically,there'll be a space where you'll have to write some given words (with a paper,usually), and then there'll be a story which will be half complete. You'll just have to finish it using the keywords you wrote. Oh,and no looking before writing the words.
Show me the list you came with and we'll all have a good laugh at it.
Here's one:
Spoiler: long list
Spoiler: the greatest story of all time brace your seatbelts cause you gonna fall off yo
Alright,another one coming!
The list:
Spoiler:
Spoiler: The spooky story brace yourselfs yo or you gonna die lol
Remember to point out any mistakes here if you're having any trouble.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
This counts as a work,I guess,so here's my detailed case rankings,complete with scores and detailed explanations on their respective rankings. It's still in progress though. You can read it simply,or open the spoiler tag in that post to skip to any writeup you'd like.
Warning,this contains spoilers,for the six main games,the two AAIs,DGS and the Layton crossover. So all of those. If you'd like,though,you can just skip the DGS ones (labelled D-x,where x is the case number).
Warning,this contains spoilers,for the six main games,the two AAIs,DGS and the Layton crossover. So all of those. If you'd like,though,you can just skip the DGS ones (labelled D-x,where x is the case number).
Last edited by Southern Corn on Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Thelema
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 888
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
Do you get inspiration from Romanticism or some poet in particular for your poems? I like them. Even if you are not intentionally getting influence from Romanticism, they seem kind of Byronic.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
I personally love subversion,and this is what they're all about. 'Murder' ends with a twist that it was only a hawk,and 'Celebration' ends with a twist that it was only a birthday party,but it was worded rather cruelly. Either way,glad you like them!
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
Been a while since I posted here,but I'm bumping this thread to inform you that my next work is on my way! Promise!
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
Had a bit of writer's block,but finally,here's the poem!
Oh Christmas Tree
Oh,Christmas tree
How much do I adore thee?
Your dark green leaves give me bliss
And the way you've been decorated just is
Absolutely great
Like a piñata at a party
Where even if I'm late
I can take part and be wonderful and hearty
The ornaments,the stars and the candy canes
All so beautiful,without blemishes or stains
The golden star right at the top
Positioned careflully,even if it is a bane
To do so without it being a flop
In the end,it's still
Absolutely great
Like a piñata at a party
Where even if I'm late
I can take part and be wonderful and hearty
Oh Christmas tree,
I still love and adore ye
Your wonderfulness consumes everyone
Gives them laughs and is a lot of fun
I'll always love you,even if you aren't there-
Wait,you're taking it where?!
Stop! Please cease and desist
That tree is ours,and it will be missed
But not if you let it stay,
And let it adorn our living room,
Just the thought of it gone forever makes me swoon,
Please,I beg you,let me have my way-
Fine,I do understand,I guess
Christmas is over,and it will be missed
But that tree is very important to me-
Sigh,fine,take it. Happy 'Holidays'.
-----
And thus the tree was taken down
All of its ornaments,and its starry crown
The wood was chopped open,and taken who knows where
But now the living room feels so bare
Oh,Christmas tree,you will be missed
I'm sorry I failed to resist
With out you,it'll never be the same again
And I'm not sure if I can be sane again
You were
Absolutely great
Like a piñata at a party
Where even if I'm late
I can take part and be wonderful and hearty
But not anymore,gone forever
When will I see you again? Most likely never
Your green leaves filled me with bliss
And you will most certainly be missed.
Oh Christmas tree
Come back to me
I will come where you are now just to see ye
Oh,I know! You're up in the sky
With the angels,letting loose
I think I can get there with the help of this noose!
Yes,just tie it around this wonderful neck of mine
And I hope to see you there being just fine
Oh,and I hope you will be just
Absolutely great
Like a piñata at a party
Where even if I'm late
I can take part and be wonderful and hearty
XOXOX
I hope you like it. I was particularly happy about the double meaning behind the refrain at the end myself. See y'all later!
Oh Christmas Tree
Oh,Christmas tree
How much do I adore thee?
Your dark green leaves give me bliss
And the way you've been decorated just is
Absolutely great
Like a piñata at a party
Where even if I'm late
I can take part and be wonderful and hearty
The ornaments,the stars and the candy canes
All so beautiful,without blemishes or stains
The golden star right at the top
Positioned careflully,even if it is a bane
To do so without it being a flop
In the end,it's still
Absolutely great
Like a piñata at a party
Where even if I'm late
I can take part and be wonderful and hearty
Oh Christmas tree,
I still love and adore ye
Your wonderfulness consumes everyone
Gives them laughs and is a lot of fun
I'll always love you,even if you aren't there-
Wait,you're taking it where?!
Stop! Please cease and desist
That tree is ours,and it will be missed
But not if you let it stay,
And let it adorn our living room,
Just the thought of it gone forever makes me swoon,
Please,I beg you,let me have my way-
Fine,I do understand,I guess
Christmas is over,and it will be missed
But that tree is very important to me-
Sigh,fine,take it. Happy 'Holidays'.
-----
And thus the tree was taken down
All of its ornaments,and its starry crown
The wood was chopped open,and taken who knows where
But now the living room feels so bare
Oh,Christmas tree,you will be missed
I'm sorry I failed to resist
With out you,it'll never be the same again
And I'm not sure if I can be sane again
You were
Absolutely great
Like a piñata at a party
Where even if I'm late
I can take part and be wonderful and hearty
But not anymore,gone forever
When will I see you again? Most likely never
Your green leaves filled me with bliss
And you will most certainly be missed.
Oh Christmas tree
Come back to me
I will come where you are now just to see ye
Oh,I know! You're up in the sky
With the angels,letting loose
I think I can get there with the help of this noose!
Yes,just tie it around this wonderful neck of mine
And I hope to see you there being just fine
Oh,and I hope you will be just
Absolutely great
Like a piñata at a party
Where even if I'm late
I can take part and be wonderful and hearty
XOXOX
I hope you like it. I was particularly happy about the double meaning behind the refrain at the end myself. See y'all later!
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
You've seen my short stories and poems,and now time for my...er,other works. So here are my totally cool OCs. Starting with...the mysterious Prosecutor Socot!

After waking up from a poison-induced coma which he was in for 7 years,Socot decided to take to prosecuting,hoping he would discover his true identity (as he woke up an amnesiac) by doing so. The blue thing behind him? That's his tail,which got severely wounded during his fatal and mysterious accident 7 years ago. His eyes were also heavily damaged,and he has to wear a helmet to even see. Even with it,he cannot see yellow on white,which has seriously confused him several times in the bathroom. So far,he has gone undefeated,but has not regained his memory. Will he get it back? Find out soon!
Thought that Prosecutor Socot was garbage? Then you haven't even seen my next dumb OC,Captain Socot!

As you can tell,this is Prosecutor's Socot's alternate identity! After prosecuting several cases,Socot realised that there's more to him than the courts can provide answers for,and became a superhero! Just like the Yatagarasu,he's on the search for the truth-the truth of whom he really was,that is. Every month,at midnight,he sneaks into his outift (with some evil eyebrows pasted on his helmet,red laser eyes emanating from his helmet,a fake metal mouth sneering at his foes,a wonderful moustache and a cape with his initials (CS-Captain Socot (but could it be more than that?
) on it covering his weak tail),and steals (get it?) into several warehouses and embassies and other offices to get more info on who he was-even if he was traitor scum from an organization larger than him. Will he truly steal the truth,even if his life depends on it? Or will he have to stick with being a prosecuting amnesiac? Find out soon!
made by me in 10 minutes with MS paint as a joke for Pierre
...Yeah,um....I'll go now.

After waking up from a poison-induced coma which he was in for 7 years,Socot decided to take to prosecuting,hoping he would discover his true identity (as he woke up an amnesiac) by doing so. The blue thing behind him? That's his tail,which got severely wounded during his fatal and mysterious accident 7 years ago. His eyes were also heavily damaged,and he has to wear a helmet to even see. Even with it,he cannot see yellow on white,which has seriously confused him several times in the bathroom. So far,he has gone undefeated,but has not regained his memory. Will he get it back? Find out soon!
Thought that Prosecutor Socot was garbage? Then you haven't even seen my next dumb OC,Captain Socot!

As you can tell,this is Prosecutor's Socot's alternate identity! After prosecuting several cases,Socot realised that there's more to him than the courts can provide answers for,and became a superhero! Just like the Yatagarasu,he's on the search for the truth-the truth of whom he really was,that is. Every month,at midnight,he sneaks into his outift (with some evil eyebrows pasted on his helmet,red laser eyes emanating from his helmet,a fake metal mouth sneering at his foes,a wonderful moustache and a cape with his initials (CS-Captain Socot (but could it be more than that?
...Yeah,um....I'll go now.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
Man oh man,you may have thought some of the earlier stuff was bad,but here's some more purposefully bad stuff. It all started in the PW dreams thread where fellow user Brammimond described a dream they had:
Mayo's rattelsnek advuntre
hey nick maya said
yeah what is it mayo said cnik
then yamo pulld out a rittlsnaek
phenix shuted oh noes yummy wut r u duing
burger girl said hey nick i wanna lick ur ratelsnek
but penix sad not and he ded
miyu was liek ho my godness wut did just happend (A/N that was a ygs refrince u guis do tink jack wil sea tis)
then DA GRETEST DETCETVIE EVRE AUTOTUNE JESUS (A/N hes autotune jsus and peaslovey andystunding combnied i dunno f i splet it write tho lol) came and said NO UR TRU LOEV IS NOT WRGHTIO ITS THE SNEK
AND MAYA WAS LIEK OMG AND SHE FRENCH KISSSD HIM BUT THE SNIKS POISNO KLILD HRE
THEN DTCIVE EJSUS TOOK OFF HIS MASK AND IT WAS DOLAN TEUMP WHO WANTED TO MAKE AA GREAT AGAIN BUT BY KLING YAMA AND PENZIS CUS HE FELT THAT THEIR CHARACTERS WERE POINTLESS IN THE NEW YAMAZAKI GAMES SND THT DGS2 WAS THE WRIGHT (A/N git it u gyus) WAY TWO GO
BUT THEN oh srry my caps lock was on anyway teh reel cedtective joysus game amd keld hmi and rezrectid pony dan myoa
yummylicious apollogisd to phiny and sed she wasnt intristed
phony sed its ok im into edgeypoo anyway
TEHN MYOOO WUS LIEK WUT IM INTO HIM UUUU dna chaised aftre poor phunny (A/N moer lick UNPHUNNY AMIRITE OOOOOOO)
then defective geez r us laffed and everyone liffed adn teh epsode endid like on scooby dough watch it its a good tv show
then the credits showd up (A/N not down) and it said DIRECTED BY SOME ASSHAT WHO THINKS HES IRONICALLY FUNNY CALLED toomuchbathroomcorn2009 AND THIS IS WHY U SHOLD STAY IN SCHOOL KIDZ
and then i wuz all NO SHUT UP CREDITS GUY and i kiked him out
then i wrote THE END
THE END (A/N lol get it guys its meta lol yum yum anyway have the goodest day and drive safe)
....
I hope to return to actually writing something of interest,so this should be the last of this [CENSORED] you'll see on this topic. Anyway,I deeply apologise to you,and remember to wear your seat belts or you CAN'T drive safe.
And I did leave a not so secret hidden message here. Look for it if you must.
Which I then responded to with a joke post about the fan fictions that could arise from this. But then they asked me to write one,featuring some other characters. So I present to you,from my friend toomuchbathroomcorn2009 (since I don't want to write this myself)...Brammimond wrote:Phoenix and Maya are kind of dating, but it's only casual. Then Maya suddenly turns to him one day and says, "You know, Nick, I like where our relationship is at, but I think we should take things to the next level."
But Phoenix is rather slow to what she's getting at, so he just nods and says, "O-Oh, okay. So like seeing each other more and updating our relationship status on Facebook?"
"Actually...I'm talking about this." And then she pulls out a rattlesnake. "We need to spice things up a little. Aw, don't worry. He won't bite."
I really don't know what they intend to do with the rattlesnake. But I woke up right then and I don't think Subby wants to know either.
Mayo's rattelsnek advuntre
hey nick maya said
yeah what is it mayo said cnik
then yamo pulld out a rittlsnaek
phenix shuted oh noes yummy wut r u duing
burger girl said hey nick i wanna lick ur ratelsnek
but penix sad not and he ded
miyu was liek ho my godness wut did just happend (A/N that was a ygs refrince u guis do tink jack wil sea tis)
then DA GRETEST DETCETVIE EVRE AUTOTUNE JESUS (A/N hes autotune jsus and peaslovey andystunding combnied i dunno f i splet it write tho lol) came and said NO UR TRU LOEV IS NOT WRGHTIO ITS THE SNEK
AND MAYA WAS LIEK OMG AND SHE FRENCH KISSSD HIM BUT THE SNIKS POISNO KLILD HRE
THEN DTCIVE EJSUS TOOK OFF HIS MASK AND IT WAS DOLAN TEUMP WHO WANTED TO MAKE AA GREAT AGAIN BUT BY KLING YAMA AND PENZIS CUS HE FELT THAT THEIR CHARACTERS WERE POINTLESS IN THE NEW YAMAZAKI GAMES SND THT DGS2 WAS THE WRIGHT (A/N git it u gyus) WAY TWO GO
BUT THEN oh srry my caps lock was on anyway teh reel cedtective joysus game amd keld hmi and rezrectid pony dan myoa
yummylicious apollogisd to phiny and sed she wasnt intristed
phony sed its ok im into edgeypoo anyway
TEHN MYOOO WUS LIEK WUT IM INTO HIM UUUU dna chaised aftre poor phunny (A/N moer lick UNPHUNNY AMIRITE OOOOOOO)
then defective geez r us laffed and everyone liffed adn teh epsode endid like on scooby dough watch it its a good tv show
then the credits showd up (A/N not down) and it said DIRECTED BY SOME ASSHAT WHO THINKS HES IRONICALLY FUNNY CALLED toomuchbathroomcorn2009 AND THIS IS WHY U SHOLD STAY IN SCHOOL KIDZ
and then i wuz all NO SHUT UP CREDITS GUY and i kiked him out
then i wrote THE END
THE END (A/N lol get it guys its meta lol yum yum anyway have the goodest day and drive safe)
....
I hope to return to actually writing something of interest,so this should be the last of this [CENSORED] you'll see on this topic. Anyway,I deeply apologise to you,and remember to wear your seat belts or you CAN'T drive safe.
And I did leave a not so secret hidden message here. Look for it if you must.
Last edited by Southern Corn on Mon May 22, 2017 5:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
-
Bramimond
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:28 am
- Custom Title: The Enigma
- Location: Beneath the Shrine of Seals
- Contact:
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
...Kek.
Bootiful. Now go to the Sporking theater and think about what you've done.
I'm jk. I laughed out loud at Dolan Trump. What a plot twist! And this fic had everything: mystery, phony/edgypoo smut, Detective Jesus...ah, this is the troll fic to end all troll fics, IMHO. Danke, SC. Danke.
Bootiful. Now go to the Sporking theater and think about what you've done.
I'm jk. I laughed out loud at Dolan Trump. What a plot twist! And this fic had everything: mystery, phony/edgypoo smut, Detective Jesus...ah, this is the troll fic to end all troll fics, IMHO. Danke, SC. Danke.

I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
Yet another sporking,this time it's Apollo and Ema:The Baby Chronicles. No,that's not a joke. Click here to see it. I will be posting more parts in the future on that page,so be sure to check it out every now and then for new parts. Either way,I'll inform you about it on this thread.
Coming soon,a compilation of short stories,happy and sad.
Coming soon,a compilation of short stories,happy and sad.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
Part two is now here! This took a long time to write,so please do check it out. 
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
Really proud of this one. I actually sent this in for a magazine and it made it! I made some slight changes to make it sound more poetic,so here you go!
Too Vivid an Imagination
In bed,all alone,not a single soul near me
Outside the wall is something I never expected to see
Up on the wall,staring at me with contemptuous eyes
A real life tiger comfortably lies
No idea what to do,not a single clue
Stuck in place,but wanting to run out of the room
Suddenly the beast's mouth starts to open
Almost as if to arrogantly roar
But no,instead what did happen
Was absolutely petrifying
This is no joke,I am not lying
It squeezed through the window and jumped on my body,numb and sore
I become a possum,and pretend to be dead
Then suddenly I wake up in an empty bed
The conceited creature no longer exists
Being relieved I no longer clench my fists
The hazes hallucination has left me livid
Perhaps,I think,my imagination is a tad too vivid?
I feel a bit happy and a little bit insane
But I cannot look at animals properly anymore,all the same.
This is all true,by the way.
Too Vivid an Imagination
In bed,all alone,not a single soul near me
Outside the wall is something I never expected to see
Up on the wall,staring at me with contemptuous eyes
A real life tiger comfortably lies
No idea what to do,not a single clue
Stuck in place,but wanting to run out of the room
Suddenly the beast's mouth starts to open
Almost as if to arrogantly roar
But no,instead what did happen
Was absolutely petrifying
This is no joke,I am not lying
It squeezed through the window and jumped on my body,numb and sore
I become a possum,and pretend to be dead
Then suddenly I wake up in an empty bed
The conceited creature no longer exists
Being relieved I no longer clench my fists
The hazes hallucination has left me livid
Perhaps,I think,my imagination is a tad too vivid?
I feel a bit happy and a little bit insane
But I cannot look at animals properly anymore,all the same.
This is all true,by the way.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
Been a while,huh? Anyway,here's my Layton Brothers review. It counts I think
Spoilers below for the whole game.
-----
Spoilers below for the whole game.
-----
Spoiler: ALSO SOME MILD SOJ SPOILERS SOOO
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
A sig I made I guess.

Didn't work,but this is the best thing I've ever made on MS paint especially compared to Captain Socot so here it is

Didn't work,but this is the best thing I've ever made on MS paint especially compared to Captain Socot so here it is
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
I found this one a while back. Forgot about it. Yes I wrote it and I'm proud of it. Keep in mind it isn't historically or geographically accurate but it isn't meant to be either
Spoiler:
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
This is by far my most popular work. At least two people on this forum have loved it especially. That counts right? It's s poem I wrote in the CoC thread. Before I show you it I want to show you the raving reviews it's gotten so that you'll be disappointed when you actually read it
The New York Times post wrote:This poem is so eloquent that I cannot help but to stare at my screen awestruck that I had discovered such a literary masterpiece on the likes of this fansite. The poem, having an abundance of prose but yet being concise enough to illustrate the author's introspection in an efficient manner, has clearly been planned out so that it could portray its symbolism in a tastefully subtle way that could be only be noticed by the most astute of readers. This is truly a work of art, dear sir, and I applaud you with my utmost sincerity.
So yeah now that I've overhyped youMy Aunt wrote:Bravo! Beautiful poem, so eloquent
Spoiler: Here it is
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
Tanagrette
Tania-grette
Vinegrette
Verygrette
Wine and Gress
Line and tress
We digress
We often do
Credit to WaitingforGodot for coming up with this along with myself. It reads rather eloquently,I feel.
Tania-grette
Vinegrette
Verygrette
Wine and Gress
Line and tress
We digress
We often do
Credit to WaitingforGodot for coming up with this along with myself. It reads rather eloquently,I feel.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
Been nearly two months, but the third part of the Baby Chronicles sporking is up here! hope you enjoy I'm dead gnight
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
I just finished doing a top five of the cases from popular fan game contempt of court. I had quite a fun time typing it up. You can view it here!
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
The final (for now) part of the Baby Chronicles is out! It's quite long, but it's right here!
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
Here's a detailed analysis on one of my favourite victims.
Spoiler: AAI
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
I crave more sporkings. And so be it. Quickie this time. You ever wonder who Edgeworth's mother was? Well, here you go!
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
New fic! This is Maya wears Prison Clothes. Based on this prompt:
So yeah, here it is. Don't worry, it's mostly serious. Mild spoiler warning for case two of AAI2, but nothing huge.Jmariofan7 wrote:AU where Phoenix dosen't exist, and Maya gets the guilty verdict and goes to jail and changes into prison clothes (can either be orange jumpsuit or stripes)
Everyone is welcome and free to write their own version of this however they want.
Spoiler: Maya wears Prison Clothes (Mild AAI2-2 spoilers)
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
I recently got my hands on some of my old notebooks back when I was in middle school. I was an avid writer even then, and wrote all the time in my notebooks. My handwriting wasn't the best then, so the teacher assigned me a handwriting notebook, where I had to write one page DAILY. So I decided to write my own story, one page at a time. So I guess I'll be posting this...daily? Weekly? We'll see. Here's the first chapter I wrote. Note that it isn't historically or geographically accurate, but...well, you'll see. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...
When Goats ate Airplanes
Page 1- The Prologue
Two hundred years ago, there lived a very special species of goats in Switzerland they are now extinct, so don't go looking for them now. But they were very special because they had a very strange liking for metal. No one knows why, although there is a very strange story inspired by it. I suggest that you probably shouldn't listen to that nonsense, but, oh, here's the tale:
(To Be Continued)
I also should've probably told you that each page was rather short. Anyway, I've decided to post about 2-3 daily for now since they're quite tiny in length. But I think this is all for today. See you tomorrow, when you actually get to hear the tale. I assure you, you will definitely regret it.
When Goats ate Airplanes
Page 1- The Prologue
Two hundred years ago, there lived a very special species of goats in Switzerland they are now extinct, so don't go looking for them now. But they were very special because they had a very strange liking for metal. No one knows why, although there is a very strange story inspired by it. I suggest that you probably shouldn't listen to that nonsense, but, oh, here's the tale:
(To Be Continued)
I also should've probably told you that each page was rather short. Anyway, I've decided to post about 2-3 daily for now since they're quite tiny in length. But I think this is all for today. See you tomorrow, when you actually get to hear the tale. I assure you, you will definitely regret it.
Last edited by Southern Corn on Fri May 26, 2017 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
Oops, sorry about the delay. Here are the next few parts. I'll also be giving authors notes in parentheses when needed, or just when I feel like it. The strikes you'll see were also in the original writing.
When Goats ate Airplanes (Continued)
Page 2- The Rumour
Someone had seen them [the goats] eat spinach a lot, and it seems they got their liking for metals from the iron in the spinach [this is how it works in real life, of course]. When the first mine was opened, you couldn't, shouldn't, and wouldn't believe how many of the, ran in there just to eat iron, alluminium and more copper. Then man invented the airplane. (To be Continued) [Actually, there'll be one of those in brackets at the end of each chapter. I'll be omitting them due to redundancy]
Page 3- The Aeroplane
It was a disastrous idea, to tell you the truth. If the Wright Brothers had known of this, then the idea would have been scrapped. But no, soon planes were made- out of metal. They built it everywhere. But they never should have thought of the dreaded idea that airplanes in the European country known to this earth we are living on right now; as Switzerland. [There are way too many problems with that sentence, but I'll just say it was even more apparent how I was trying to fill up a whole page in the actual book. It gets worse in the next one too.]
Page 4- The crash
If you lived in Switzerland a century or two ago, you would have known the chaos. You probably don't. Once, in a peaceful farm, a plane crashed. As you might guess, or may not if you're super dumb, and you probably are since you're reading this in the first place [that's the first correct fact past me has said so far], the goats lived there. At least a heard of them. They smelled the aluminium burning.
And that's about all for today. As you can tell, these few early chapters are me trying to fill a whole page. Thankfully, it gets better later on. I think. I have virtually no memories of the latest chapters. There are 37 of them, by the way, and they start to soon go on for longer than a page. Anyway, see you tomorrow.
When Goats ate Airplanes (Continued)
Page 2- The Rumour
Someone had seen them [the goats] eat spinach a lot, and it seems they got their liking for metals from the iron in the spinach [this is how it works in real life, of course]. When the first mine was opened, you couldn't, shouldn't, and wouldn't believe how many of the, ran in there just to eat iron, al
Page 3- The Aeroplane
It was a disastrous idea, to tell you the truth. If the Wright Brothers had known of this, then the idea would have been scrapped. But no, soon planes were made- out of metal. They built it everywhere. But they never should have thought of the dreaded idea that airplanes in the European country known to this earth we are living on right now; as Switzerland. [There are way too many problems with that sentence, but I'll just say it was even more apparent how I was trying to fill up a whole page in the actual book. It gets worse in the next one too.]
Page 4- The crash
If you lived in Switzerland a century or two ago, you would have known the chaos. You probably don't. Once, in a peaceful farm, a plane crashed. As you might guess, or may not if you're super dumb, and you probably are since you're reading this in the first place [that's the first correct fact past me has said so far], the goats lived there. At least a he
And that's about all for today. As you can tell, these few early chapters are me trying to fill a whole page. Thankfully, it gets better later on. I think. I have virtually no memories of the latest chapters. There are 37 of them, by the way, and they start to soon go on for longer than a page. Anyway, see you tomorrow.
Last edited by Southern Corn on Fri May 26, 2017 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
Sorry for no post yesterday. I was busy finishing up VLR, as you can tell by my avatar. So you get extra chapters today. Whoo.
When Goats ate Airplanes (Continued) (Continued)
Page 5- The Remains
They wandered to the crash site, which wasn't a crash site till a week later [?]. The goats did the most obvious think you could think of. They ate *most* of the plane, ejected the deceased and unconscious passengers into the bonfires nearby. So, a week later, the townsfolk wondered how the passengers' bodies were all burnt and how the plane seemed to be eaten.
Page 6- A Crazy Idea
But one citizen had an idea. He thought it was crazy. He also thoughtthe his brain was like that. But it could be possibly, the only suggestion. At night, near the plane crash site, he looked around, holding a piece of iron in his hand.
Page 7- The Truth Revealed- For 2 minutes
[At this point, I got tired of writing 'When Goats ate Airplanes' over and over and striked it out, replacing it with 'Same Story'. Future pages replaced that with an abbreviation of the title- WGoA.]
Immediately they flocked around him [like goats do], trying to get the iron. The citizen had discovered a secret of Switzerland, what utterly no one had known before. And how long hasve [it's had, younger me] they lived in the country- centuries, or millennia? He unfortunately never found the last part out, because he was trampled by their hooves.
Page 8- The Mysterious Death
The townsfolk wondered what [had] happened to the poor citizen the next day, and why there was a small piece ofalinumium iron in his hand. One suggested that he went mining but someone murdered him and threw him here. Another thought that he drunk too much that his body couldn't take it. But the truth was discovered ^ only 12 years later.
That's all for today. I actually stopped here because in the next part, a semblance of a story begins to form, and I know you've been waiting for some of that. I think from here on out I'll be doing 5-6 chapters daily since they're rather short. At least, for now. Like I said last time, it does get longer than 1 page (as well as more pretentious) eventually. Anyway, see you tomorrow.
When Goats ate Airplanes (Continued) (Continued)
Page 5- The Remains
They wandered to the crash site, which wasn't a crash site till a week later [?]. The goats did the most obvious think you could think of. They ate *most* of the plane, ejected the deceased and unconscious passengers into the bonfires nearby. So, a week later, the townsfolk wondered how the passengers' bodies were all burnt and how the plane seemed to be eaten.
Page 6- A Crazy Idea
But one citizen had an idea. He thought it was crazy. He also thought
Page 7- The Truth Revealed- For 2 minutes
[At this point, I got tired of writing 'When Goats ate Airplanes' over and over and striked it out, replacing it with 'Same Story'. Future pages replaced that with an abbreviation of the title- WGoA.]
Immediately they flocked around him [like goats do], trying to get the iron. The citizen had discovered a secret of Switzerland, what utterly no one had known before. And how long ha
Page 8- The Mysterious Death
The townsfolk wondered what [had] happened to the poor citizen the next day, and why there was a small piece of
That's all for today. I actually stopped here because in the next part, a semblance of a story begins to form, and I know you've been waiting for some of that. I think from here on out I'll be doing 5-6 chapters daily since they're rather short. At least, for now. Like I said last time, it does get longer than 1 page (as well as more pretentious) eventually. Anyway, see you tomorrow.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
Alright, no more messing around. I'll be doing a good deal today. Let's start.
When Goats ate Airplanes (Continued) (Continued) (Continued)
P9 [Which is how it's written like from here on]- An Accidental Joke
12 years later, the town clown, Bobby Joe, was asked by his friend Freddo Malkins [I know the guy sounds like he's a Hobbit. I had a strange obsession with Western culture and names when I was in middle school], to deliver a nice soft iron strip to his cousin, a scientist, who lived just a few kilometers away, right in a nice log cabin with a huge scientific laboratory [next] to it. As it happened, that very scientist, Garry Malkins (not so famous for inventing modern utensils [which surprisingly is untrue]) lived just near the very familiar field of ^goats.
P10- Hooved Spies
Bobby, however, did not know about this, so he reluctantly agreed. But he was lucky for the first few miles [which should have been enough for him to reach there, but...], for he took the bus. Unfortunately, the bus did not go all the way there, so he had to stop halfway through and walk 5 [more] miles to the log cabin [...what past me meant by 'a couple of kilometers' was really 10 miles, or roughly 16 km. Nice]. However, he never noticed the horned heavy goats spying on him from a distance.
P11- An Imaginary Meeting [Personally my favourite chapter]
He walked over on and on [?], noticing the lovely countryside. Poppies, sunflowers, daisies, dandelions- they seemed to be gathered around, as if there was some sort of meeting in their plant world. Birch trees too boomed overhead, as if they were eavesdropping [in] on the meeting. The wind seemed to be blowing them the other way, [as if] to prevent them from ^overhearing anything.
[Side note, the reason I love this chapter so much is because of its descriptions. I always had a vendetta against the authors in our English literature book for including such similar descriptions, as those descriptions would usually come for our test. So I wanted this story to be published and to include it in English literature books so that THOSE descriptions would come for tests instead. It's a simple but petty motive, and it's why I love this chapter so much. Anyway, back to the story. I think I've written more about this chapter at this point than the chapter itself.]
P12- A 'Mindful' Talk
Ah, but Bobby's mindtold himself chided. You're just daydreaming to yourself, Bobby. None of this is happening. And why should I listen to you? , Bobby thought back cheekily [true story]. Our My third grade teacher told us to listen to our soul, not our mind [also true story]. Well, the mind thought back annoyed, she also said you were the sole [get it?] exception, of course. Oh look, there's the ^cabin!
P13- Who[m] The Joke Was On
(OR- The Plot Twist)
(OR- A Disappointing Ending)
And sure enough, there was the log cabin. Look! , he thought to himself. A nice little goat, there. How strange, it's looking at me, too, almost as if I have it's daily diet of food. He walked up to it. "Hey, little goat!" And just when the goat was about to take a bite, it was electrecuted by another [one] of Bobby's tricks. And Bobby went and successfully delivered ^the iron strip to a thankful Gary Malkins and ^went ^home.
P14- A Time Out
[For this chapter, I'll be omitting some personal information I wrote. I don't exactly wish for this story to be the reason my anonymity to be compromised. Hope you don't mind.]
Okay, time out. Now I bet you're all shouting at me in [CENSORED], or 'Or what thehell cheese ?' But here's the thing. I only said that the secret of the goats would be discovered 12 years later. I never said it would happen on that very day. Okay? And here's why I put this day [by which I mean the previous few chapters with Bobby and Gary] even in: Gary Malkins'[s] descendants will be focussed on later.
[A warning, the next three chapters will be completely pointless. This is not a rehearsal. If you want to save precious minutes of your life, skip past them.]
Pg/Pa14 [Page/Part 14]- Back to the Story
(AKA: The Filler)
[Above this is written in brackets- My favourite part!]
Alright, now that we are finally complete with that boring lecture that is completely unbearable for all the audience, ^including men, women, guys girls [?], friends, Romans, countrymen, gorillas, boys, girls [again], monkeys, cows, goats, horses, sheep, donkeys, chickens, cocks [by which I mean roosters, so don't get any funny ideas], pigs, lions, tigers, leopards, cheetahs, jaguars, pumas, elephants, rhinocerouses, hippotamuses and more, let us get back to the story.
P16- An Objection
(AKA The Filler 2)
Wait, what? You say I'mwawasting time, money, and paper by writing this sentence down? I object to this highly [?]! I am uncharacteristically offended by this statement! How dare you, ignorant, arrogant, mortal, talk to me like this! I'm not wasting paper [I dare say that's a bolder lie than the title of this story itself], paper is meant to be written upon, and that is how what I am doing! Wait, have I just wasted another page?
Yes, past me, you have, and I think that's enough for today. Ugh. I've been going through some of my other old notebooks. I was really, really, edgey. I was apparently the maddest lad in class. Who knew? Ugh. Well, um, next time...we'll finish up the Filler Saga, and then talk about some more crap. Ugh. See you tomorrow. I'm planning on bringing something a bit better out in the meantime. Ugh.
Why did I want to do this again?
Edit: K baby chronicles sporking finale bye
When Goats ate Airplanes (Continued) (Continued) (Continued)
P9 [Which is how it's written like from here on]- An Accidental Joke
12 years later, the town clown, Bobby Joe, was asked by his friend Freddo Malkins [I know the guy sounds like he's a Hobbit. I had a strange obsession with Western culture and names when I was in middle school], to deliver a nice soft iron strip to his cousin, a scientist, who lived just a few kilometers away, right in a nice log cabin with a huge scientific laboratory [next] to it. As it happened, that very scientist, Garry Malkins (not so famous for inventing modern utensils [which surprisingly is untrue]) lived just near the very familiar field of ^goats.
P10- Hooved Spies
Bobby, however, did not know about this, so he reluctantly agreed. But he was lucky for the first few miles [which should have been enough for him to reach there, but...], for he took the bus. Unfortunately, the bus did not go all the way there, so he had to stop halfway through and walk 5 [more] miles to the log cabin [...what past me meant by 'a couple of kilometers' was really 10 miles, or roughly 16 km. Nice]. However, he never noticed the horned heavy goats spying on him from a distance.
P11- An Imaginary Meeting [Personally my favourite chapter]
He walked over on and on [?], noticing the lovely countryside. Poppies, sunflowers, daisies, dandelions- they seemed to be gathered around, as if there was some sort of meeting in their plant world. Birch trees too boomed overhead, as if they were eavesdropping [in] on the meeting. The wind seemed to be blowing them the other way, [as if] to prevent them from ^overhearing anything.
[Side note, the reason I love this chapter so much is because of its descriptions. I always had a vendetta against the authors in our English literature book for including such similar descriptions, as those descriptions would usually come for our test. So I wanted this story to be published and to include it in English literature books so that THOSE descriptions would come for tests instead. It's a simple but petty motive, and it's why I love this chapter so much. Anyway, back to the story. I think I've written more about this chapter at this point than the chapter itself.]
P12- A 'Mindful' Talk
Ah, but Bobby's mind
P13- Who[m] The Joke Was On
(OR- The Plot Twist)
(OR- A Disappointing Ending)
And sure enough, there was the log cabin. Look! , he thought to himself. A nice little goat, there. How strange, it's looking at me, too, almost as if I have it's daily diet of food. He walked up to it. "Hey, little goat!" And just when the goat was about to take a bite, it was electrecuted by another [one] of Bobby's tricks. And Bobby went and successfully delivered ^the iron strip to a thankful Gary Malkins and ^went ^home.
P14- A Time Out
[For this chapter, I'll be omitting some personal information I wrote. I don't exactly wish for this story to be the reason my anonymity to be compromised. Hope you don't mind.]
Okay, time out. Now I bet you're all shouting at me in [CENSORED], or 'Or what the
[A warning, the next three chapters will be completely pointless. This is not a rehearsal. If you want to save precious minutes of your life, skip past them.]
Pg/Pa14 [Page/Part 14]- Back to the Story
(AKA: The Filler)
[Above this is written in brackets- My favourite part!]
Alright, now that we are finally complete with that boring lecture that is completely unbearable for all the audience, ^including men, women, guys girls [?], friends, Romans, countrymen, gorillas, boys, girls [again], monkeys, cows, goats, horses, sheep, donkeys, chickens, cocks [by which I mean roosters, so don't get any funny ideas], pigs, lions, tigers, leopards, cheetahs, jaguars, pumas, elephants, rhinocerouses, hippotamuses and more, let us get back to the story.
P16- An Objection
(AKA The Filler 2)
Wait, what? You say I'm
Yes, past me, you have, and I think that's enough for today. Ugh. I've been going through some of my other old notebooks. I was really, really, edgey. I was apparently the maddest lad in class. Who knew? Ugh. Well, um, next time...we'll finish up the Filler Saga, and then talk about some more crap. Ugh. See you tomorrow. I'm planning on bringing something a bit better out in the meantime. Ugh.
Why did I want to do this again?
Edit: K baby chronicles sporking finale bye
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
This is great. Next part is here. Only one chapter today because I went out and I'm tired. I just want this off my list already. Then the much better writings from my notebooks will come. Though they're not many.
When Goats Ate Airplanes (Continued) (Continued) (Continued)
P17- Back into the Story
(The Filler 2.5 [spoilers; there's no 3])
Oh, ladies and gentlemen, I am truly [not] sorry for this! I wasn't really expecting this, but never you mind for now, because we are now going back to theststory! Gary, also referred to by his full name, Garloni Absondo Elevati Cutu Albert Brandy Cauldron "Mally" Malkins, started to work on the experiment with the ^soft iron strip.
Good night
When Goats Ate Airplanes (Continued) (Continued) (Continued)
P17- Back into the Story
(The Filler 2.5 [spoilers; there's no 3])
Oh, ladies and gentlemen, I am truly [not] sorry for this! I wasn't really expecting this, but never you mind for now, because we are now going back to the
Good night
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Southern Corn: Story Crafter
Haven't been putting up any new chapters recently, but that's because I was working hard on this. By far the longest sporking by me.
More chapters of When Goats Ate Airplanes comingtonight tomorrow to make up for the draught of those for the past five days.
More chapters of When Goats Ate Airplanes coming

