SuperAj3's Sprites!
- Nick Ace Attorney
- Suspect

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:28 pm
- Custom Title: Not to be confused with phoenix.
- Location: The Future
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
Hey SuperAj3 here is something I'd like to have a sprite made of!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcsbtcuEIt4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcsbtcuEIt4

Neptune: I'm gonna nep this contradiction up!
- Nick Ace Attorney
- Suspect

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:28 pm
- Custom Title: Not to be confused with phoenix.
- Location: The Future
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
Hey I was wondering, you know the AAI Courtroom you made? Well I was going to make a tiny little for fun sprite comic with Ghost Trick, and I realized that I didn't know where the AAI2 Witness stand was, I know that the Ace Attorney Multiplayer has it but I don't know where they are ripped or who ripped them.

Neptune: I'm gonna nep this contradiction up!
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
The witness stand in AAI2? The one on the slight angle? It's been ripped before, I'll go look for it I think Lind shared it recently in the request thread.
EDIT: Here you go:
BG: http://i.imgur.com/Tm1xgZN.png
Bench (You'll have to reverse it): http://i.imgur.com/9A9ewzv.png
EDIT: Here you go:
BG: http://i.imgur.com/Tm1xgZN.png
Bench (You'll have to reverse it): http://i.imgur.com/9A9ewzv.png
- Nick Ace Attorney
- Suspect

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:28 pm
- Custom Title: Not to be confused with phoenix.
- Location: The Future
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
Thanks!SuperAj3 wrote:The witness stand in AAI2? The one on the slight angle? It's been ripped before, I'll go look for it I think Lind shared it recently in the request thread.
EDIT: Here you go:
BG: http://i.imgur.com/Tm1xgZN.png
Bench (You'll have to reverse it): http://i.imgur.com/9A9ewzv.png

Neptune: I'm gonna nep this contradiction up!
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
-
KirbySage18
- Suspect

- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:51 am
- Custom Title: Canadian Cat: The True Master Race
- Location: Cat Law Offices
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
SuperAj3 wrote:No worries!
Also I finished my entry for the OC comp!
Check it out!
http://imgur.com/a/8lVKb
Nice! Definitely seems like a top contender! I will say that the front sprite seems a bit off to me in the face area. Also, I'm not sure if it's a typo or not (not sure of it is a different meaning) but for the sprite with the text, it's 'last rites', not 'last rights'. Besides those nitpicks, the sprite is rather clean. There's a good pun in the name, and it's in Khura'in. Good luck, hope you win!
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
Only minor problem is that the hair colour doesn't seem to go with his darker colour scheme. Just make it brown or black and it would fit better. Other than that,I like the design and the name is perfectly horrible (haha oxymoron).
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
Actually,purple would also look alright on him now that you mention it.
Nevertheless,I wish you good luck with the competition!
Nevertheless,I wish you good luck with the competition!
- Nick Ace Attorney
- Suspect

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:28 pm
- Custom Title: Not to be confused with phoenix.
- Location: The Future
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!


Hey SuperAJ3, I was wondering if you would try to make a retexture of this courtroom and make it look similar to that of the one in Ace Attorney Investigations, you know to complete the Courtroom collection. While yes I know that this would work out just as well...

If you completed the set then it would help a lot of people with sprite comics and fan games it would be a nice change, it could be a small side project and I know you aren't... terribly busy, so it would be interesting to see more types of Courtroom backgrounds then just the ones seen in game, just a few fun ones, it would be a bit interesting!

Neptune: I'm gonna nep this contradiction up!
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
Sorry man, I'm not taking any requests at the moment. The courts are similar enough so it shouldn't be too much an issue to use the AJ one in its stead.
- Nick Ace Attorney
- Suspect

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:28 pm
- Custom Title: Not to be confused with phoenix.
- Location: The Future
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

I tried to do it myself... It turned out... somewhat decent...

Neptune: I'm gonna nep this contradiction up!
-
AJtheprogrammer
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 296
- Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:01 am
- Custom Title: Lunackt
- Location: anywhere.
- Contact:
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
I really like the Snoopollo, that is very creative. 
- Nick Ace Attorney
- Suspect

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:28 pm
- Custom Title: Not to be confused with phoenix.
- Location: The Future
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
Wait! I've found the solution! Here take a look at this!

Here! See it's perfect! Go here to look at some steps on how to do it.
http://imgur.com/gallery/6hA19
Credit for the Phoenix Wright mini sprite goes to - Hessadahl/Ropfa depending on which Phoenix Wright sprite you are using.

Here! See it's perfect! Go here to look at some steps on how to do it.
http://imgur.com/gallery/6hA19
Credit for the Phoenix Wright mini sprite goes to - Hessadahl/Ropfa depending on which Phoenix Wright sprite you are using.

Neptune: I'm gonna nep this contradiction up!
-
TheDoctor
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
SuperAj3 wrote:New sprite!
(No one shares their OCs anymore here... I admit I've been on AAO more there's more activity there)
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
There are a few people here at least sharing rips now, but you get the regular few updating on AAO plus the comps still draw people in to comment etc.
- Nick Ace Attorney
- Suspect

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:28 pm
- Custom Title: Not to be confused with phoenix.
- Location: The Future
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
Hey there, I have a small question... I kinda forgot the password to my AAO account and I don't know how to navigate it so could you... help me out there and give me a link to some pages with sprites? I like looking at them and I don't see that many here anymore...

Neptune: I'm gonna nep this contradiction up!
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
Nick Ace Attorney wrote:Hey there, I have a small question... I kinda forgot the password to my AAO account and I don't know how to navigate it so could you... help me out there and give me a link to some pages with sprites? I like looking at them and I don't see that many here anymore...
Ahh sure!
Here's the AAO art thread:
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... m.php?f=30
And here's my thread (I do post more there XD because it's art and not just sprites)
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... 30&t=10201
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
hey i would just like to say your work looks really awesome.
Did you use gimp? If so...can you please tell me how you were able to make AAI styled backgrounds and custom courtrooms.
i'm just curios.
and i really wanna try some of these tactics out.
Did you use gimp? If so...can you please tell me how you were able to make AAI styled backgrounds and custom courtrooms.
i'm just curios.
and i really wanna try some of these tactics out.
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
Hi!
Thanks!
I use Photoshop for my sprites and art. I'm not too familiar with GIMP, but if you draw in it (not pixel only like MS Paint etc) then you'll definitely be able to make this sort of stuff! If you want any more specific tips just ask!
Thanks!
I use Photoshop for my sprites and art. I'm not too familiar with GIMP, but if you draw in it (not pixel only like MS Paint etc) then you'll definitely be able to make this sort of stuff! If you want any more specific tips just ask!
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
hm....okay...i don't have photoshop....but i do use pixlr...will that work?SuperAj3 wrote:Hi!
Thanks!
I use Photoshop for my sprites and art. I'm not too familiar with GIMP, but if you draw in it (not pixel only like MS Paint etc) then you'll definitely be able to make this sort of stuff! If you want any more specific tips just ask!
and i'm a little interested in sprite making so...
what tips and tricks do you use when you made that custom courtroom? (and i wish to know how you made an AAI style location)
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
The way I drew the courtroom was:
1. Use the official ones as a template
2. Draw up a design mimicking the same perspective the official court had (Ruling straight lines just holding shift and dragging the mouse across)
3. Add in the details
4. Colour over it.
The rest is up to your creative freedom. Learn from photos, try to copy the details like shading, lighting, where lines should be defined and where they should be softer, those sorts of things.
Just a standard process for drawing, only using official backgrounds as a reference, so all the sprites can fit in nicely.
Also, I've noticed "cancelled Ema spin off" appearing a lot, and I think that's some filter Court Records put in because it's April Fools (LOL). I never wrote those words and they don't appear when I go to edit my posts
1. Use the official ones as a template
2. Draw up a design mimicking the same perspective the official court had (Ruling straight lines just holding shift and dragging the mouse across)
3. Add in the details
4. Colour over it.
The rest is up to your creative freedom. Learn from photos, try to copy the details like shading, lighting, where lines should be defined and where they should be softer, those sorts of things.
Just a standard process for drawing, only using official backgrounds as a reference, so all the sprites can fit in nicely.
Also, I've noticed "cancelled Ema spin off" appearing a lot, and I think that's some filter Court Records put in because it's April Fools (LOL). I never wrote those words and they don't appear when I go to edit my posts
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
Cancelled ema spinoff.....SuperAj3 wrote:The way I drew the courtroom was:
1. Use the official ones as a template
2. Draw up a design mimicking the same perspective the official court had (Ruling straight lines just holding shift and dragging the mouse across)
3. Add in the details
4. Colour over it.
The rest is up to your creative freedom. Learn from photos, try to copy the details like shading, lighting, where lines should be defined and where they should be softer, those sorts of things.
Just a standard process for drawing, only using official backgrounds as a reference, so all the sprites can fit in nicely.
Also, I've noticed "cancelled Ema spin off" appearing a lot, and I think that's some filter Court Records put in because it's April Fools (LOL). I never wrote those words and they don't appear when I go to edit my posts
why does the world wanna tease me with an Ema skye investiagtions?
i should make a vid about that...
and anyways i'll take that into consideration.
i' might just use pixlr for it.
and april fools? more like....
apollo fools.
(okay that was bad)
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
It's not something you could draw with no experience , so try experimenting and practicing before you draw the final background. Backgrounds are complex and take a lot of time to get looking good.
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
ah i see, thanks.SuperAj3 wrote:It's not something you could draw with no experience , so try experimenting and practicing before you draw the final background. Backgrounds are complex and take a lot of time to get looking good.
- Nick Ace Attorney
- Suspect

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:28 pm
- Custom Title: Not to be confused with phoenix.
- Location: The Future
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
No actually that's true SuperAj3, there was going to be a Ema Skye Investigations, however they decided against using Ema and went with the fan favorite Miles Edgeworth as the Main Character, so it was considered at one point, I know this because it was on a episode of "Did you know gaming." Where they give facts about the series, for example Phoenix Wright was originally going to be a Detective rather than a Defense Attorney.

Neptune: I'm gonna nep this contradiction up!
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
everyone who watched that episode of DYKG knows that...which includes myself....i thought SuperAJ3 was talking about something else.Nick Ace Attorney wrote:No actually that's true SuperAj3, there was going to be a Ema Skye Investigations, however they decided against using Ema and went with the fan favorite Miles Edgeworth as the Main Character, so it was considered at one point, I know this because it was on a episode of "Did you know gaming." Where they give facts about the series, for example Phoenix Wright was originally going to be a Detective rather than a Defense Attorney.
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
I'm well aware of that hahaNick Ace Attorney wrote:No actually that's true SuperAj3, there was going to be a Ema Skye Investigations, however they decided against using Ema and went with the fan favorite Miles Edgeworth as the Main Character, so it was considered at one point, I know this because it was on a episode of "Did you know gaming." Where they give facts about the series, for example Phoenix Wright was originally going to be a Detective rather than a Defense Attorney.
Just on April Fools "AAI" was changed to "that cancelled Ema spin-off" in all posts. So at first it threw me off then it clicked
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
oh i see.SuperAj3 wrote:I'm well aware of that hahaNick Ace Attorney wrote:No actually that's true SuperAj3, there was going to be a Ema Skye Investigations, however they decided against using Ema and went with the fan favorite Miles Edgeworth as the Main Character, so it was considered at one point, I know this because it was on a episode of "Did you know gaming." Where they give facts about the series, for example Phoenix Wright was originally going to be a Detective rather than a Defense Attorney.
Just on April Fools "AAI" was changed to "that cancelled Ema spin-off" in all posts. So at first it threw me off then it clicked
- Nick Ace Attorney
- Suspect

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:28 pm
- Custom Title: Not to be confused with phoenix.
- Location: The Future
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
Ohhh... I didn't pick up on that...

Neptune: I'm gonna nep this contradiction up!
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
Jus' backing up my sprite thread from AAO
I may not be that active here on AAO, but I am an avid spriter, and I'd like to share my works here as well!
(Sprites you can use have an "OK" Next to them, otherwise they cannot be used. Please credit me it you use them :pearlhappy: )
REQUESTS: OFF
SPRITES:
CANON CHARACTERS
LOCATIONS/SCENES
ORIGINAL CHARACTERS

OTHER (NON AA) CHARACTERS
MUSIC:
Most of my music's put on my soundcloud, which you can check out HERE.
There's one AA related one if you're interested:
Cross Examination - Moderato 201S
Cross Examination - Allegro 201S
I may not be that active here on AAO, but I am an avid spriter, and I'd like to share my works here as well!
(Sprites you can use have an "OK" Next to them, otherwise they cannot be used. Please credit me it you use them :pearlhappy: )
REQUESTS: OFF
SPRITES:
CANON CHARACTERS
Spoiler: Sprite Dump (ALL OK):
Spoiler: AAI Edgeworth Extra Pose (OK)
Spoiler: Athena (OK)
Spoiler: Ryuunosuke (DGS Protag) (OK)
Spoiler: Taketsuchi Auchi (Payne Ancestor) (OK)
Spoiler: Lucy Baker
Spoiler: Locations/Scenes
Spoiler: Kendall Doherty (OLD SET OK)
Spoiler: Cam Melian
Spoiler: Dez Reyner
Spoiler: Rosemary Thyme
Spoiler: Other OC's and Concepts

Spoiler: Dimitri Bastiel

Spoiler: Leon Mallet
Spoiler: Elanora Hemsworth
Spoiler: OTHER (NON AA) CHARACTERS
Most of my music's put on my soundcloud, which you can check out HERE.
There's one AA related one if you're interested:
Cross Examination - Moderato 201S
Cross Examination - Allegro 201S
-
Yoshi
- Suspect

- Posts: 13
- Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 10:31 pm
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
You've got quite a solid gallery here! Good work!
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
I never noticed that you had a Lucky Baker sprite on here :D funny thing is you didn't even have to change much since she already looks so much like an AA character.
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!
Yup! Free to use with credit.HeroMan66475 wrote:is your custom court still free to use?
Thanks!Yoshi wrote:You've got quite a solid gallery here! Good work!
XD yeah I tried to modify the proportions to fit AA's. Because Prof Layton has a very stylised art style.Southern Corn wrote:I never noticed that you had a Lucky Baker sprite on here :D funny thing is you didn't even have to change much since she already looks so much like an AA character.
































































































