Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
tiger_festival
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1706
- Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm
- Custom Title: I've felt worse.
- Location: I'm at soup.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Edgeworth's Mother REVEALED? The Truth Will Shock You!
(It's Trucy. I don't get it either.)
(It's Trucy. I don't get it either.)

"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
It's been almost two months,and two months is too long! Welcome back, everybody, for part three of the Baby Chronicles! The Sporkers and the rating remain unchanged,so let's get straight into it!
What? I want the spoiler tag to work properly. You'll see.
As always, constructive criticism is appreciated. Phew, that was a long one. Coming up next time, is the finale of this sporking! Well, kinda. You'll see.
It was a pain leaving a space after every comma btw but it was worth it to satisfy you all hope you enjoyed,folks.Yeah I didn't leave a space there on purpose.Now I'm satisfied.phew
What? I want the spoiler tag to work properly. You'll see.
Spoiler:
It was a pain leaving a space after every comma btw but it was worth it to satisfy you all hope you enjoyed,folks.Yeah I didn't leave a space there on purpose.Now I'm satisfied.phew
Last edited by Southern Corn on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
tiger_festival
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1706
- Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm
- Custom Title: I've felt worse.
- Location: I'm at soup.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Apollo: I suddenly have a vivid image in my head of those two babies having a boxing match.

I don't really have anything else to add.

"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
-
DarkAgea
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 88
- Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:07 pm
- Custom Title: A new dawn.
- Location: In the clouds.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Excellent work yet again, SC!
The Management never misses anything - I can't believe Phoenix thought he could get away with it! And yay, Trucy won! I love how Phoenix looks specifically at Apollo at that time...
I wonder what Trucy noticed at the top of the screen. And Lana is taking the fact that she has four children very calmly. Is Godot the Management for the day...?
The next yog(h)urt comes! Hugs or kisses? (I'm tilted towards hugs myself, because I can't see a way in which 'o' could represent a hug.)
Now for a nitpick, because I'm just that kind of person: "everyone jumps ump" - 'up'.
Also, in the sentence ""So, what are the plans for the b-day little sis?" Lana asked as her and Ema wondered through the high street." - Edgeworth only talked about the comma, but what about the 'her and Ema' and 'wondered'? Or maybe they just got tired of sporking all that.
And thanks for the spaces; I found it far easier to read this time.
The Management never misses anything - I can't believe Phoenix thought he could get away with it! And yay, Trucy won! I love how Phoenix looks specifically at Apollo at that time...
I wonder what Trucy noticed at the top of the screen. And Lana is taking the fact that she has four children very calmly. Is Godot the Management for the day...?
The next yog(h)urt comes! Hugs or kisses? (I'm tilted towards hugs myself, because I can't see a way in which 'o' could represent a hug.)
Now for a nitpick, because I'm just that kind of person: "everyone jumps ump" - 'up'.
Also, in the sentence ""So, what are the plans for the b-day little sis?" Lana asked as her and Ema wondered through the high street." - Edgeworth only talked about the comma, but what about the 'her and Ema' and 'wondered'? Or maybe they just got tired of sporking all that.
And thanks for the spaces; I found it far easier to read this time.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Thanks!
No, Godot isn't the Management. I don't have a specific character in mind for him. Just...some guy,for all I care.
Yeah, x looks like two arms crossing,and o looks like a mouth. That kinda makes sense.
Sorry for the mistakes. I was quite tired (although that's no excuse), and I'll fix them later.
The next part,as said,is coming this month,and it's my favourite yet. I haven't started it,but I'm excited for it.
No, Godot isn't the Management. I don't have a specific character in mind for him. Just...some guy,for all I care.
Yeah, x looks like two arms crossing,and o looks like a mouth. That kinda makes sense.
Sorry for the mistakes. I was quite tired (although that's no excuse), and I'll fix them later.
The next part,as said,is coming this month,and it's my favourite yet. I haven't started it,but I'm excited for it.
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
okay....so i dunno if i'm too late for this convo....but i stumbled upon page 55 on this thread and i saw people spork the author "kesai stormdog's" fanfics which portray klavier as a monster.
I have been reading her fics for quite a while...and i was less impressed on how she portrayed the characters in her ace attorney fics.
So i don't know if this is the appropriate time and place to rant on this authors fics (and i kinda don't know what "sporking" means exactly so....idk)
So here are my common complaints;
1) Apollo is a freaking Marty Stue. Apollo may be my favourite ace attorney character...but jeez. A marty stue isn't even the right way to describe him....HE'S A FLIPPIN' SAINT! He palys guitar, owns a hog (where does THAT seem familar? Definatley not this guy
no way.) Writes a BOOK! and several other stuff i cannot remember to mention.
2) Klavier is a monster. Big surprise. This is common on most of her fics. Sometimes i feel kinda distugsted on her portrayol on klavier and i just assumed she has a huge hate on klema. Back when i hated Nahyuta X Ema (which is what i'm gonna asssume is the same reason for her hating klema which is how it interfered with her OTP) I didn't angrily write fanfiction that was made to attack the ship and make Nahyuta an evil bastard. This was over he top levels of hate she has.....at least i'm ASSUMING it's hate (i know....it's a contradiction)
3) Her Writing is amazing. Yeah...this isn't a complaint. I think in the midst of this rant on this author i should giev credit where credit is due...and say that i really enjoy how amazing she writes her stories....the description and language all that. But i'm a little nitpicky on how the word "hissed" is repeatedly used...it gets under my skin a little...but no harm done.
4) Ema and Apollo are a match made in heaven. Like...srsly...that is the vibe i'm getting from her fics...all i can ay about the way she portrays the ship in non anti klema fics is...okay...but in the anti klema fics...it's downright irritating. It just adds salt to the wound.
5) I couldn't bring myslef to finish reading all her fics (there is no way i'm at that level of commitment to read through all those fics and finish reading the ones i HAVE read) But what i can tell of the description on most of them....yeah...i can already imagine....wait...why is this a complain again?
6) She labled on of her fics a klema fic...but it was pretty obvs that it was emapollo...because it was obviosuely shown in the fic. "No ema x apollo" my ass!
Now that misunderstand this as an attack on the author.
Persoanlly....as much as i hate ow much she represent=s the characters and just infurate klema shippers such as myself....
But please do not witch hunt this author!
I do not think she is necessarily a bad one...but she is one author that can anger a lot of people....also her fics were made before DD came out and it wasn't confirmed that klavier went to themis and clay happend and Apollo was the adopted son of royalty and helped aid a revolution so i can get she had to make up some of Apollo's backstory as he was blank slate in AJ.
okay...i think i did a bad job with this post in some areas....this is the first time i'm openly stating ym problems with this author.
I have been reading her fics for quite a while...and i was less impressed on how she portrayed the characters in her ace attorney fics.
So i don't know if this is the appropriate time and place to rant on this authors fics (and i kinda don't know what "sporking" means exactly so....idk)
So here are my common complaints;
1) Apollo is a freaking Marty Stue. Apollo may be my favourite ace attorney character...but jeez. A marty stue isn't even the right way to describe him....HE'S A FLIPPIN' SAINT! He palys guitar, owns a hog (where does THAT seem familar? Definatley not this guy
2) Klavier is a monster. Big surprise. This is common on most of her fics. Sometimes i feel kinda distugsted on her portrayol on klavier and i just assumed she has a huge hate on klema. Back when i hated Nahyuta X Ema (which is what i'm gonna asssume is the same reason for her hating klema which is how it interfered with her OTP) I didn't angrily write fanfiction that was made to attack the ship and make Nahyuta an evil bastard. This was over he top levels of hate she has.....at least i'm ASSUMING it's hate (i know....it's a contradiction)
3) Her Writing is amazing. Yeah...this isn't a complaint. I think in the midst of this rant on this author i should giev credit where credit is due...and say that i really enjoy how amazing she writes her stories....the description and language all that. But i'm a little nitpicky on how the word "hissed" is repeatedly used...it gets under my skin a little...but no harm done.
4) Ema and Apollo are a match made in heaven. Like...srsly...that is the vibe i'm getting from her fics...all i can ay about the way she portrays the ship in non anti klema fics is...okay...but in the anti klema fics...it's downright irritating. It just adds salt to the wound.
5) I couldn't bring myslef to finish reading all her fics (there is no way i'm at that level of commitment to read through all those fics and finish reading the ones i HAVE read) But what i can tell of the description on most of them....yeah...i can already imagine....wait...why is this a complain again?
6) She labled on of her fics a klema fic...but it was pretty obvs that it was emapollo...because it was obviosuely shown in the fic. "No ema x apollo" my ass!
Now that misunderstand this as an attack on the author.
Persoanlly....as much as i hate ow much she represent=s the characters and just infurate klema shippers such as myself....
But please do not witch hunt this author!
I do not think she is necessarily a bad one...but she is one author that can anger a lot of people....also her fics were made before DD came out and it wasn't confirmed that klavier went to themis and clay happend and Apollo was the adopted son of royalty and helped aid a revolution so i can get she had to make up some of Apollo's backstory as he was blank slate in AJ.
okay...i think i did a bad job with this post in some areas....this is the first time i'm openly stating ym problems with this author.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Kesai stormdog is the one who wrote Blackmail,I think. Yeah,your complaints are warranted.
Btw,a sporking is a line by line analysis of a fic. In this case,it's with AA characters. You may want to read some of the sporkings here to get a grasp on what it is.
Btw,a sporking is a line by line analysis of a fic. In this case,it's with AA characters. You may want to read some of the sporkings here to get a grasp on what it is.
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
yeah..she did write blackmail...i read it. i cringed a little.Southern Corn wrote:Kesai stormdog is the one who wrote Blackmail,I think. Yeah,your complaints are warranted.
Btw,a sporking is a line by line analysis of a fic. In this case,it's with AA characters. You may want to read some of the sporkings here to get a grasp on what it is.
thanks, i'll keep that in mind and know how to spork.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Lucky for you,you can just read my sporking,because funnily enough I'm sporking that exact author now! Yes,this is the finale (sorta) of the Baby Chronicles. Come on and all,for it's all about to end right here! Since this is the finale,I guess it'd be appropriate to let the Sporkers speak their minds.
-"So it's finally coming to an end, huh?"
-"Ha! Take that, management! No more of this garbage from now!"
- "I must say, this is quite the pleasant surprise."
-"...Am I the only one who liked this?"
-"Yes, I'm afraid so, Trucy."
-"I myself am finding this positively mundane. Either way, I shall be rather glad to see this end."
Whew. That was fun to write. Did you enjoy? Please leave your comments below. Constructive criticism is appreciated. And if you want, you can even try and figure out how the great escape happened! Ahaha!
Coming up in May is another sporking. This time, it's by barrylawn. You know the guy, and you probably know which one. Here's a hint: it's rather asinine. See you in May!
(The actual last two chapters of this shall come out at an undisclosed time. No, it's not two years. Just want to take a break from the Baby Chronicles for now. Phew)
Spoiler:
Coming up in May is another sporking. This time, it's by barrylawn. You know the guy, and you probably know which one. Here's a hint: it's rather asinine. See you in May!
(The actual last two chapters of this shall come out at an undisclosed time. No, it's not two years. Just want to take a break from the Baby Chronicles for now. Phew)
Last edited by Southern Corn on Tue May 09, 2017 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
yes i enjoyed that so much....
so much so....
that i wish to immediatley spork something... I have a specific thing in mind i wish to spork....
So i'm guessing that ace attorney characters have to react to fanfics in a theatre?
If that's the case...how do i start? I'll check some other sporkings to get the actual gist...i wonder how it is for a crossover... *wink wink nudge nudge*
Also i'm wondering how you copy and paste from FFN.....
so much so....
that i wish to immediatley spork something... I have a specific thing in mind i wish to spork....
So i'm guessing that ace attorney characters have to react to fanfics in a theatre?
If that's the case...how do i start? I'll check some other sporkings to get the actual gist...i wonder how it is for a crossover... *wink wink nudge nudge*
Also i'm wondering how you copy and paste from FFN.....
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!
For more knowledge on how to write a sporking,all you really have to see is the first post of this topic. I think it's explained pretty well there,though a few of the rules are a bit outdated. Though you will have to proofread it a few times and check for proper spelling and grammar,first of all.
As for copy-pasting from FF.net,all you have to do is look it up. There'll be quite a few suggestions. You can have an add on for Chrome,or just edit the source code of FF.net. Either way,it's not that hard to do.
For more knowledge on how to write a sporking,all you really have to see is the first post of this topic. I think it's explained pretty well there,though a few of the rules are a bit outdated. Though you will have to proofread it a few times and check for proper spelling and grammar,first of all.
As for copy-pasting from FF.net,all you have to do is look it up. There'll be quite a few suggestions. You can have an add on for Chrome,or just edit the source code of FF.net. Either way,it's not that hard to do.
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
thanks, man! I;m working on my first spork now as we speak...guess i'm already having the gist of it.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Haha,good to know! I'll be looking forward to readin' it,as it's been a while since someone else has posted.
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
thank you! I'll be excited too!
Also mine's also a trollfic.
Also mine's also a trollfic.
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Sporking theatre presents: PHOENIX WRIGHT HECKING DIES by Tendo the Gamer
Crossover fic with Ace Attorney and DanganronpaStarring:
Nagito Komeada
Kyoko Kirigiriand.....the Godly of them all....
MOVE OUTTA THE WAY WIMPY! actually...you can still join...but only when you're in the presence of the mightiest...the sexiest...
MONOKUMA!LET US BEGIN
Phoenix: (Ugh...my head hurts...everything is spinning...i don't have a clean grasp on what i'm seeing...) Where am i anyway?Apollo: Mr Wright!? Is that you!?
Phoenix: Apollo!? What in the world are you doing here?
Apollo: Why in the world are you a hobo again?
Phoenix: Not my fault! It was on me when i woke up!
Apollo: You were unconscious, too?
Phoenix: "Too"? You mean....?
Edgeworth: I hope you have been well, Wright. It's good to see a familar face in previousley familiar attire when you wake up in...some sort of abandoned warehouse i'm presuming?
Phoenix: Edgeworth? You too!?
???: Did someone say...hope?
Apollo: Was it just me...or is the sudden voie i'm hearing right now....m\king me run away screaming for the exit?
??? Did someone say....Phoenix Wright?
Phoenix: For some reason THIS voice wants me to the exact opposite and punch him in the face.
Apollo: Why?
Phoenix: The shrill voice just feels...annoying.
Payne: I am NOT annoying!...am I?
Apollo: Prosecutor....Payne?
Payne: Did you remember me?
Apollo:....yeah?
Edgeworth: Do i know you?
Payne: he forget me again didn't he?
Nagito: Use it as a crutch...to find your one true hope!
everyone: AAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!!
Nagito: Don't fret...i'm not one to scare people. Unlike you Mr Phoenix Wright..the ultimate defence attorney and you..Mr Miles Edgeworth...the ultimate prosecutior...I ma utterly useless, i am worthless...i have no talent....but i do have...hope. Use all your hardships as a crutch to help you overcome any despair that stands in your way...
Kyoko: Ignore him...he's insane.
Apollo: Who in the world are these people?
Kyoko: My name is Kyoko Kirigiri..the ultimate detective...that's Nagito Komeada...the ultimate lucky student. We are all trapped here by the ultimate despair to kill each other to get out of here....
All AA chars: KILL EACH OTHER!?
Kyoko: That's the mastermind's goal after all...she needs this to happen to spread...despair...despair is nothing but mindless evil....it utterly is what makes the mastermind....the mastermind...we must not kill each other for our sake.
Payne: Why don't we just use the...exit?
Nagito: Shut up cretin! You are just as worthless as me! You are trash just like me. We cannot escape through there...how else will we overcome...the despair? That is the easy way out....
Payne: But...it's right there!
Nagito: What if it's...the mastermind's trap?
Payne: Trap...smap...i'm getting out of here!
Monokuma: WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!
Payne: Ah! It's a scary talking Teddy Bear!
Monokuma: I am not a teddy bear...i am monokuma...the management of this theatre.
Phoenix: What is a stuffed animal doing here?
Edgeworth: This defies all logic.
Nagito: Monokuma....i was wondering when you are going to rear your hopeless face...Now the killing game will commense as it did back in the days did it...with the killing school life that you put Kyoko and the others through....and the killing school trip that you put me and the others through.
Monokuma: Tough words coming from a non survivor!
Nagito: ....
Monokuma: Aw....did i strike a nerve?
Nagito:...
Monokuma: I'll take your broken demeanor and silence as...a yes?
Kyoko: Why don't you cut the crap and start this eternal suffereing...so I can destroy you before the first killing could ever happen!
Monokuma: Killing? Who said anything about killing? There is no killing!
Apollo: Oh thank God....i really don't know what you guys have been through...but i do not want to go through all that horror can only try NOT to imagine.
Monokuma: Instead...all of you will be in this theatre...to sprok some horrible fanfiction...
Phoenix: Fanfiction!? Are we fictional characters?
Apollo: If that's true...i'll pay to see my dialouge's text window....assuming it's a game...
Monokuma: It IS a game.
All AA chars: WHAT!?
Phoenix: So...my life is as crazy as it is....
Monokuma: 'Cuz it's a game!
Apollo: And you are a killer teddy bear is...
Monokuma: 'Cuz it's a game!
Nagito: My corpse isn't rotting from the suicide i commited is all....
Monokuma: 'Cuz it's a game!!
Kyoko: This is a refrence to THAT speech i'm guessing?
Monokumna: 'Cuz it's a ga- Oh i'm found out for refrencing myself. Ah the joy of being caught...cornered and questioned....i mixed up the order didn't i?
Edgeworth: I'm assuming this...teddy bear will not let us go unless we spork fanfiction.
Phoenix: Are you not surpised?
Monokuma: Correctomendo! Now I'll leave all the hoo ha to you all. This opening act has been dragged out long enough. The main attraction is getting stale if this doesn't end.
Sahwit: Can I come in now?
Monokuma: Shut your trap! I'm not gone yet to control the damn speakers!
Sahwit: Sorry sir....
Monokuma: *whoosh*
Apollo: He just vanished?
Sahwit: Finally...i can do my job!
Payne: Which is...?
Sahwit: Watching the fanfiction and keeping you guys from escaping!
Monokuma: Attention...this is the managment speaking...the fanfiction "Phoenix Wright Hecking dies will now commence"!
Phoenix: I HECkING DIIIE!?
Apollo: No way is that true! Mr Wright has survived countless things...no way would he hecking die!
Nagito: Symbols of hope never die of...this author's sense of humour is clearly messed up. He is probably a messed up person himself.
Kyoko: I could say the same about YOU.
Edgeworth: No need to senselessly attack his person.
Monokuma: Hey! Y'all shaddap! I'mplaing the damn thing right now, so you better be quite...or you'll be sorry...puhuhuhuhu! Nyohohohohooooo! Also this is a trollfic...so all of you shall be greatley ammused!
Phoenix Wright Hecking dies by Tendo the Gamer!
Phoenix: Well we're off to a GREAT start.once upon a time there was a bird
then it died of kidney failure
Nagito: Didn't I tell you! MESSED UP!
Payne: Stop! You're ,making me wince in pain!
Apollo: Mr Wright? Are you feeling allright? You seem to be a bit...angry?the nearest starbucks
phoenix wright breaks through the starbucks door with a gun and yelled "hECKING GET YOUR HANDSHECKING UP THIS IS A THREATEN" and the cashier said "no" but then got shot in the boob and died painfully
Edgeworth: This is already pretty stupid.
Sahwit: You didn't notice at the first two sentences?
Kyoko: So you have detective skills too...
Sahwit: No I don't!
Kyoko: It doesn't take detective skills to figure THAT out!
Sahwit: What?
Nagito: Overcome this despair...overcome this despair...you will reach hope...yes...you will reach hope nagito...a symbol of hope portrayed as a robber? T-that's ntohning...you can keep up Nagito!
Apollo: Everyone is already nuts! I'm scared to go on!
Winston: Steve Harvet suicide bombed Phoenix Wright!? Who's Steve Harvey again?wright ran to the money container
phoenix proceeded to get all the money out
but suddenly
steve harvey broke through the door with a suicide bomber vest and said "surprise motherfrickler" and blew himself and starbucks up, killifying phoenix wright with his last words of "heck"
thus begins the new age of law
Sahwit: I don't think frickler is a real word.
Apollo: I thought the new age began after the dark age!
Kyoko: There are too many line breaks...actually everything is a one line break here.
Nagito: Just as expected from the ultimate detective!
Everyone: ..."my namma jef-heck wrong line"
Apollo: What the hell was that about?
Nagito: Whoever that was is probably a fool! What is a "namma" anyway? Is that a name? If so...it's spelt wrongly. This is somehow worse than how i handle my spelling.
Nagito: IT'S ME!? Not even trash like me can be that stupid!"my nameis nagito komaeda and you're watching disney channel"
Phoenix: Disney channel? Really?
Apollo: Why does "name" and "is" have no spaces between them?
Sahwit: Because it's a trollfic?
Payne: What does that even mean!?
Kyoko: I'm your slave!?"phoenix wright was murdered by someone today, he was stabbed to death by an exploding bomb and died"
"me and myslave kyoko kirgiri are going to solve this"
Nagito: There is no way in hell that i would want an ultimate as a slave..as a partner in an investigation..yes...but a SLAVE!? this is just too much.
Phoenix: Stabbed to death by the bomb? It was a suicide vest! And how can a bomb STAB you.
Apollo: "my" and "slave" have no spaces.
Phoenix: Sick burn."kyoko say hi"
"your mom's a nigger"
"this is why i'm the main character"
Kyoko:...I...I....
Nagito: The role of mai-
Payne: Save your breathe. We get it!
Nagito: Capitalise God you...wait...it's capitalised?remains of starbucks
Nagito showed up at the dead StarBucks with his slave Kyoko
the police were there
but instead of cops they were the God of the planet, ibuki mioda
Monokuma: All thanks to me.... even I have standard you know? And I have -100!
Kyoko: Ibuki is God apparently...and is doing the job of the police....rockstars doing police investigation...i wonder what they come up with next?
Apollo: A rockstar proseucutor?
Nagito: Somebody kill me...so i can escape this shame."the heck do you want" said mioda
"your mom" also said nagito
Edgeworth: Oh look. We finally have speech indicators!
Apollo: Is it the first time we mentioned those?
Nagito: FORGIVE ME KYOKO!"i have a gun" also also said kyoko before komaeda slapped her
Kyoko: Get of my leg, Nagito!
Nagito: Sorry Kyoko! Want me to sort your launrdey? Polish your shoes?
Kyoko: Can you not apologise for something you haven't done?
Edgeworth: I think i am going to hate the person who said that...."cancer tooshies" is extremely distasteful for my tastes."sup cancer tooshies"
Edgeworth: Somebody end my suffering.suddenly edgeworth showed up on a motorcycle and every man there except nagito went gay for him
Phoenix: What happened to your sports car?! I thought you'd never part with that thing.
Apollo: Maybe the author confused Mr Edgeworth with Mr Gavin?
Payne: And why is everyone gay for him? is he THAT attractive? TELL ME YOUR SECRET SIR!
Edgeworth: Gah! My cravat! Your pulling apart my cravat!
*everyone looks suspiciously at Nagito*but komaeda resisted, for he was already gay
Nagito: Guys I swear.....
Apollo: I'm just speechless right now."what the heck peasant why aren't you going gay"
"you cant breakwhats already broken"
"yourmom is black"
Kyoko: I am still wrapping my head around the fact I'm the punching bag here."this is kyoko talking can we specify who's talking"
komaeda: "no"
kyoko then got punched
Payne: you do not put speech marks when you have script directions.
Phoenix: Are you really that fast, Miles?"lol niger"
miles then investigated the place at speeds 50x the speed of the flash
then chiaki nanami appeared and randomly died for the third time
Edgeworth: No...not at all....
Nagito: Chiaki appeared just to die...what a disappointment.
Edgeworth: Don't....say it.court
the judge: "k niggers prepare your panties cause miles edgeworth and his massive peepee are here"
Payne: "Fuhecking".....um....what the-nagito: "holy b emoji"
miles: "fightme"
nagito: "kkk"
kyoko: "boss we must object this guy"
nagito: "miles you're secretly a nerd"
miles: "nagito you're fuhecking gay"
Kyoko: I'm embarrased just by looking at this.
Phoenix: The courtroom doesn't even work like that.-cues pursit cornered-
they began firing words at eachother
judge: "shush both you nerds"
nagito: "shut we don't even know if you're the ace attorney judge or the OFF judge you furry"
Apollo: Um...isn't shouting all we do?
Nagito: In our class trials we just use words as bullets and fire THEM at each other.
Kyoko: "OFF" judge?
Monokuma: WRONG! WRONG! TRIPLE WRONG! WRONG WITH THE SIDE OF WRONG SAUCE!!! Wait...Wrong sauce? Is that tasty?monokuma theatre
monokuma: "follow for a free iphone 4"
Payne: UWOOOO! IT'S HIM! Why are you here in the flesh?
Monokuma: The monokuma theatre doesn't work that way!! All i do is spread my beatifull ideals across the globe with the monokuma theatre...I say stuff like "do you know why your friends hate you?" And i give a philisophical speech before ending with something like "Remember...if you have friends that hate you....kill them with fire!"
Apollo: That is demented!!!!
Monokuma: That's my stchick! Don't wear it out!
Kyoko: He's gone...typical.
Sahwit: I'm sure you do not call these kind of fictional characters to the stand...trial offpause
miles: "i call to the stand spongebob squarepants"
Edgeworth: I know...i'm just as confused as you...
Monokuma: Nyohoho! Miles has an underwear fetish!spongebob: "tf do you want nigger"
miles: "give me your underwear and your testimony"
Miles: Gah! I do not! Why are you here again so suddenly?
Monkuma: Just to tell y'all....it's closing time.
Apollo: Closing time?
Monokuma: This spork is is going past bedtime....let's call it a day and come back tomorrow! This is the end of part one!
Edgeworth: Part....one? Are you serious?
Phoenix: Bedtime?
Monokuma: If you do not come tomorrow you'll be sorry...oh wait... you can't leave i trapped you here! Nyohohoho! You'll have to stay then night here until the rest of the sporking is done...
Apollo: Why not finish it now?
Monokuma: I do not want to loose all the beatifull quotes i have lying around.... In case y'all are wondering this spork will not be done all in one go...i need this up and out at the latest...peice by peice....
Payne: But this is a oneshot!
Monokuma: Who cares!? Goodnight! Slep tight! Don't lety the bed bugs bite!
to be continued
sorry for the tbc....i do not want to loose the quotes and images and emoji's when i save.
constructive critiscm will be nice!
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
The Spork itself was great. Once again though,the only thing I'd recommend checking up again on is the spelling and grammar. They're way too frequent,and it comes off as a bit hypocritical when YOU point out the fic's spelling mistakes. Other than that though,it was a good first try.
Also btw,the quotes and emojis and I think even the pictures don't leave when you save,so you're fine on that,lol.
Also btw,the quotes and emojis and I think even the pictures don't leave when you save,so you're fine on that,lol.
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
ah i see thanks. Sorry about the bad spelling and grammar....
I'lkl continue the spork when i get home from school.
i'm glad you enjoyed the sporking.
I'lkl continue the spork when i get home from school.
i'm glad you enjoyed the sporking.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yeah,I particularly liked the part where you pointed out that it's wrong to put quotes with script directions,because that's actually a rather subtle mistake that happens a lot even when you're sporking,
If you'd like, you can PM me with the draft and I can proofread it and fix up the grammar and spelling for you :)
If you'd like, you can PM me with the draft and I can proofread it and fix up the grammar and spelling for you :)
-
Blinky
- Suspect

- Posts: 32
- Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:06 pm
- Custom Title: hi
- Location: hello
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Well, might as well stop lurking here and actually do something...
...
...
Wait, do I need to introduce myself or something? Um, okay then. Hi there, I'm Blinky. Just thought I'd step out of the shadows and maybe spork some fanfics(?)I'm also socially awkward. Did you pick up on that?
I don't really have anything else to say, other than I'm surprised none of my fanfics have showed up here...especially my Maximum Ride/Ace Attorney crossover. That was bad.
...
...
Wait, do I need to introduce myself or something? Um, okay then. Hi there, I'm Blinky. Just thought I'd step out of the shadows and maybe spork some fanfics(?)
I don't really have anything else to say, other than I'm surprised none of my fanfics have showed up here...especially my Maximum Ride/Ace Attorney crossover. That was bad.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Hello,and welcome! Do you plan to do any sporkings any time soon?
Also,the reason why your fics haven't been spooked is because we don't know where they are. Link pls
Also,the reason why your fics haven't been spooked is because we don't know where they are. Link pls
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Usually they're typos...mistakes i make with the keyboard....i do it a LOT half the time i never notice.Southern Corn wrote:Yeah,I particularly liked the part where you pointed out that it's wrong to put quotes with script directions,because that's actually a rather subtle mistake that happens a lot even when you're sporking,
If you'd like, you can PM me with the draft and I can proofread it and fix up the grammar and spelling for you :)
-
Blinky
- Suspect

- Posts: 32
- Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:06 pm
- Custom Title: hi
- Location: hello
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I don't exactly have any plans for sporking yet. I'll need to find some spork-worthy stuff first.Southern Corn wrote:Hello,and welcome! Do you plan to do any sporkings any time soon?
Also,the reason why your fics haven't been spooked is because we don't know where they are. Link pls
And as for my fics...um, well here's my profile: http://archiveofourown.org/users/InsanityIsUnderrated
(Granted, I'm sure the reason they haven't been sporked yet is because they're only a few months old at this point. But still, that crossover was quite possibly some of my worst work.)
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Ha,don't worry. We all have that one fic which we think is the worst.
Curse thee,Mayo's rattelsnek advuntre! Curse thee!
Curse thee,Mayo's rattelsnek advuntre! Curse thee!
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
PHOENIX WRIGHT HECKING DIES BY TENDO THE GAMER PART 2!
Monokuma: Goood morning everyone! Get your butts ready for another beeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful day! Now come down back downstairs! We have a fanfiction to continue sporking!
later
Monokuma: I hope all of you guys are ready...this fic is getting insane levels of insanity from this point onward.Payne: I do not want to be part of this anymore....
Monokuma: Too bad! You gotta go through with this!
Payne: EEEEEEK!
Kyoko: What's your goal this time?
Monokuma: Despair...that's all.
Kyoko: That's what you said during the killing school life...
Nagito: This is most likely his way of trying to fuel despair by a different method...
Monokuma: What can I say? Even I have to spice things up from time to time! Now...let us skip the whole hoo ha and get into the meat and potaoes....meat and potatoes? Why am I suddenly craving meat and potatoes? Darn...you guys made me hungry. You know what? I'm gonna go eat something, you continue from where you left off. Sahwit you better not slack of!
Sahwit: Yes sir!
Apollo: He already left...
Sahwit: Just now!?
Edgeworth: Apparently yes.
Phoenix: Guys, it's about to start.
Kyoko: You guys can tell how excited I am!
Apollo: Where did we leave of anyway?
Apollo: Oh right...THERE.spongebob: "i was fapping to lolis when suddenly the nearest starbucks exploded"
Edgeworth: Someone take those images out of my mind....NOW.
Phoenix: Let me do it first, Edgworth!
Nagito: You can always ask Monokuma to erase your memories! From what i hear...he's a master at erasing memories.
Kyoko: I know...he did it to me once...i ended up forgetting my life before Hope's Peak and my ultimate ability....
Phoenix: Something tells me...you don't just openly admit that.judge: "that's pedophillia"
spongebob: "yea"
Sahwit: Fapping or confessign to pedophilia?
Phoenix: I was going for pedophilia...but now that you said it...I think it's safe to say...both.
Payne: I regret ever watching spongebob, now.
Edgeworth: That seems like the only logical thing that probably has every happened in this fic.judge: "okay take anotherbreak this guys going to jail"
*monokuma reappears*monokuma theatre
monokuma: "go away i'm on break we just did this 5 sentences ago"
Monokuma: I had to run awahy from my meat and potates becuase of that line! Now I'm REALLY angry!
Payne: UWOOOOOOOOOOO!
Monokuma: Never...never ever ever never ever never never ever ever never ever neverrrrr....pass on a monokuma theatre! Even when i'm on break. Care for a monokuma theatre?
Apollo: No?
Monokuma: TOO LATE!
monokuma theatre
Monokuma: Everyone loves the movies! I love the movies! You love the movies! We all love the movies! There isn't a single modern person on earth who doesn't like movies! But...what ever happened to classic theatre? Plays? Anyone? Shakesphere? No one? Okay then. All those previouse theatre's were the must see back in the day. I too would've paid through the nose to see a man cross dress as juliet in a play! But...would you ever want to see the raw material? The actual script? That's what the sporking theatre is for! But with books! Books should get their own theatre too! Not just any books! Fanfiction...the works of art that can be used for hope or despair! Shame we are only looking in to the despair...because there's a lot of hopeful fanfics as their are despair...
END
Apollo: I...Monokuma: Love it? Good because you need a refresher from that piece of shit...oops did i spoil the plot twist?
Kyoko: Okay what's next?
Kyoko: If anyone asks....i never existed.judge: "resume"
kyoko: "miles is gay"
Kyoko: .....miles: "your mom's gay"
kyoko: "i have proof"
miles: "what"
kyoko: "i call to the stand this bird"
Nagito: Is that the bird that died of kidney failure?
Phoenix: It might be a phoenix...who knows?
Apollo: Symbolism?
Nagito: I-nagito: "stop acting important peaseant"
Kyoko: Stop apologising for this.
Phoenix: We kid a get the schtick already! You don't have a talent...and you call yourself trash...you love hope....and you admire the ultimates of Hope's Peak! Just stop! You're driving us mad!
Apollo: If i didn't know any better...that bird just went BRB.bird was called to the stand
bird: birb noise
Nagito: What? How dare I to contradict my own facts! I thought i said it was a BOMB THAT STABBED HIM TO DEATH! My alt is STUPID!nagito:"are you the suicide bomber who blew up phoenix"
Sahwit: Your alt is always stupid.
Payne: Surprised you never figured it out before.
Phoenix: He made his noise correctly this time.bird: bird noise
nagito: "i haveevidence"
Edgeworth: Nagito?nagito presented miles penis
Nagito: Yes?
Edgeworth: You'll be better of you don't bother trying to next to me. Your alt is giving me the urge to kill you. Something i refuse to do.
Nagito: I don't mind dying...so i'm better of sitting next to you.
Edgeworth: Suit yourself.
Phoenix: BIRDS CAN TALK! Is it a parrot!? Is it Polly?bird: "what is this small object"
miles: "heck you"
judge: "next"
Apollo: I'm right here!
Edgeworth: Is it safe to assume what category the witnesses are in?miles: "i call to the stand guzma"
Apollo: How many times have you guys heard this response a lot in this fic?guzma: "your mom"
miles: "your black"
guzma: "no im not"
Kyoko: Every line.
Phoenix: Every second.
Nagito: Every despair.
Payne: Every fibure of my being.
Everyone: You are not alone.suddenly,,tumblr artist rushed in and turned guzma black and bi and trans
guzma: "kill me please"
Nagito: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!miles: "i call to the stand josuke highawihwwhateverhislastnameis"
Kyoko: What is it this time?
Nagito: He's gonna shit on my favourite anime!
Kyoko: You like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure? Since when?
Nagito: I need to reply to this sooner or later....
Apollo: What does that mean?
Nagito: It means I like the anime.
Apollo: What?
Nagito: Part 4 of Jojo has a murderer as it's antagonist. And they humanitise him...make him a rela person...a person chosen for hope...wanting to settle for the opposite...but he cannot overcome his joy for taking dismembered hands on dates.
Payne: TOO MUCH INFO!!
Edgeworth: Moji-what?osuke: "your mother"
miles: "you're"
josuke: "crazy diamond kill this nibemojibemojier"
Nagito: He doesn't say that in the anime.
Apollo: Do we really need to know?
Edgeworth: The knife..exploded? How did it get to the sun?miles then went super saiyan and threw a butter knife at josuke who dodged it and flew into the sun explodingit
Phoenix: Let it go and move on, Miles.
Byakuya: Well....that's...pretty acurate.nagito:"i call to the stand toko heckwaker"
toko: "give me togami's peepee"
Kyoko: Byakuya? What are you doing here!?
Nagito: Byakuya Togami? The ultimate affluent proginy?
Byakuya: Why is HE still alive?
Nagito: How did you get in here?
Byakuya: Don't change the subject....
Monokuma: Nyooooooohohohohohoooo! I let him in! I thought it would be funny to see him react to what the fic version of his Yandere has to say.
Byakuya: I am less impressed to say the least. Now...i don't care what you guys are doing in this theatre, nor do I want to know OR care. I wouldn't care less if that gvuy in the grey suit and glasses becomes the inevitable first victim.
Payne: That's too harsh!
Byakuya: Now...if you mind me....wait...why is the door...
Monkuma: I decided to make you my guest of honour! For the remainder of the fic...you have to participate.
Byakuya: Let's kill him and get this killing game over with.
Monokuma: You have to read this shitty fanfic before you escape! It's a new way of spreading despair! I thought it would interesting if i did it in a way where nobody died! And you have to read on with everyone!
Byakuya: Fanfictiobn! You mean...we're....
Nagito ...In a game.
Byakuya: I'm guessing i'm missing a lot of important details here....am i?
Monokuma: Chop! Chop! Carry on. You'll have to forget what came before here. Forward is the way to go....to DESPAIR!
Byakuya: I'm already feeling the fun coming on...
Byakuya: Yep...definatley something i'm looking forward to....nagito presented miles' peepee again
Edgeworth: Don't....
Edgeworth: Why are people calling it small! I was under the impression it was huge!toko: "what is this minascule object"
Phoenix: Miles...don't tell me.
Edgeworth: Not another word...Wright.
Byakuya: My sense of deja vu has just been answered.nagito: "miles is basically just togami so"
toko: "goodpoint i'll jack off with it"
Phoenix: Why didn't I revive?miles: "wait where's my dick"
miles then died of bloodloss and dickloss
then he revived because he's miles hecking edgeworth
Kyoko: I'm assuming the writer's logic revolves around heck.
Apollo: That was longer to write!!nagito: "i call to the [ D] black abe lincoln"
black abe lincoln: "what"
nagito: "nvm your name is too long the author doesn't want to write that 5 times over and over"
the guy two sentences above: "k"
Payne: He just had to put me through this? Monokuma is seeming a lot like an arrogant jerk.
Monokuma: What was that!?
Payne: UWOOOO!!
Monokuma: Did you just say....what i thought you said?
Payne: EEEEEEEEEEK!
Monokuma: You said...i'm...Elegance at work?
Payne: What?
Monokuma: Not it? Then you probably said I have the nicest butt on the block? The curviest hips in town? Is that what you said?
Payne: HOW CAN YOU MISENTERPRET THAT SO EASILY?!
Monokuma: Oh...I did, did I? So I'm guessing you said...i was...AN ARROGANT JERK!!
Payne: I'm in for it!!
Monokuma: No your not...your going through some more crap on your own when this is done...even worse than this....can you guess the rating for this fic already? If you guessed correctly...you will have mopre fun with all 20000000000000000 of the other peices of shit waiting for you.
Payne: Have mercy! Please! I'll clean your toilet! Be your slave! I'll even be an ultimate despair! Don't put me through that!!
Monokuma: Ultimate despair? Well that was easy! Carry on, then.
Payne: What have I gotten myself into.
Bykuya: Kyoko, when he gets out...put him through the hope restoration programme.
Kyoko: Already checked.
Apollo: The judge just said....nothing?judge: "you all are not well on time"
miles: "*yaint"
judge:
Edgeworth: What is "yaint"?
Phoenix: I am getting nothing here....
Byakuya: The asterix is the most annoying part about this....why do I have to be here and not...Toko? The ultimate author?
Kyoko: As painfull it would be to be here...she would be a great deal help in sporking this...she would burn this all the way to hell.
Phoenix: We don't even need a cross examination to deal with these guys!nagito: "okay i call to the stand marth"
marth: "what"
nagito: "are you steve harvey"
marth: "yes"
Apollo: Court would be less hectic, looney and painfull to sit through if it was that easy...think about it. No one calling you forhead all the time...witnesses don't threaten to kill you....
Phoenix: I won't have to cross examine animals just to get some vital evidence!
Phoenix:nagito: "Which means you're the one who blew up the Starbucks, killing Mr. Wright! Confess your crime, fiend!"
marth: "Never! I'll use the power of my stand, [ N]!"
HE NEVER STATED THAT STEVER HARVEY WAS THE ONE WHO BOMBED ME! IF THAT WAS THE CASE....WHY DIDN'T HE BRING IT UP EARLIER?! WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THAT MR KOMEADA!!Apollo: Mr Wright....your a beast!
Phoenix: Am I not?
Nagito: Marth from fire emblem has a stand from jojo! This would be heaven if it weren't in a peice of trash!
Edgeworth: The second acurate thing to come out of this fic...miles: "can i go to church pls and forget my life i dont want this"
Byakuya: And the most logical.
Everyone: *facepalm*then nagito and marth shot at each other with guns but kyoko stabbed killer queen and then blew up
Nagito: The majestic last words of a =n ultimate is always the best thing....believe me...i have experience!nagito: "heck she died"
kyoko: "makigto"
nagito: "nagito"
kyoko: "niggerito, i must say my majestic last words"
Nagito: Who was i trying to fool?nagito: "wat"
kyoko: "dab"
Phoenix: From the way you treated kyoko in this fic...it doesn't surprise me you reacted so mundanley.kyoko dies
nagito: "heck"
Phoenix: Well that's a surprise.nagito goes super saiyan
Byakuya: Finally we can get out of here....I will erase this truama from my mind in the hope restoration programme.marth: "wat"
nagito then explodes the multiverse
the end
rip phoenix and kyoko
Nagito: May I...?
Bayakuya: Bayakuya Togami agrees to the psychopath's will.
Frank Sahwit: Nah uh! There's more.
Apollo: Oh hell....
Apollo: That's it! I'm done! ATHENA WHERE IS YOUR THERAPY WHEN I NEED IT?!"Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets." - Ibuki Mioda, 2014
Phoenix: Hey! Wait for me Apollo!
Sahwit: Well that's that! Whee's my paycheck?
Monokuma: Here ya go!
Sahwit: Hoo ha! I can finally go to the Bahamas!
Edgeworth: At least that was the end of it...I need to find a way to erase this from my existance...maybe fic me had the right idea....
Nagito: Welp we're off, see ya!
Payne: Now...I'll be!
Monokuma: Not so fast!
Payne: Gah! He noticed!
Monokuma: You have to experiance despair...remember? IT'S PUNISHMENT TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!!!!
Payne: P-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-punishmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeent!?
Monokuma: How else are you going to experiance the ultimate despair?
Payne: I thought i had to BE the ultimate despair/
Monokuma: Hey! I'm the despair! INCARNATE! You want to be part of despair! You have to experiance it to be one with it!
Payne: I-I....
Monokuma: Now...I prepared my special punishment for the lamest prosecutor...THRILLS CHILL KILLS!!! PUNISHMEEEEEENT!
Payne: HELP ME! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!
Byakuya: Prepare the hope restoration programme Kyoko...and set it to X100
Kyoko: Already on it.
END
his fic gets a dahlia....plane and simple-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
That fic was abysmal. It deserves a Dahlia,even if it is a trollfic.
The spelling and grammar was better than the previous part,though I still spotted a couple of mistakes.
The spelling and grammar was better than the previous part,though I still spotted a couple of mistakes.
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I know....it's a freaking acid trip.Southern Corn wrote:That fic was abysmal. It deserves a Dahlia,even if it is a trollfic.
The spelling and grammar was better than the previous part,though I still spotted a couple of mistakes.
and yet again...i didn't notice a simple mistake i made....smh me.
I hope you enjoyed all the chaos i wrote when sporking it.
-
Ana R.
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:21 pm
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Ohai, Heroman. Good sporkings, friend.
Also, a far more important contribution to make:
Also, a far more important contribution to make:
Spoiler: AAI-related Shitpost
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
excellent
excellentArrowLawn wrote:Ohai, Heroman. Good sporkings, friend.
Also, a far more important contribution to make:Spoiler: AAI-related Shitpost
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Next Sporking: iFly Airlines AirportArrowLawn wrote:Ohai, Heroman. Good sporkings, friend.
Also, a far more important contribution to make:Spoiler: AAI-related Shいtpost
By iFly Airlines
Get hyped
Last edited by Southern Corn on Mon May 15, 2017 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I expect the sporkers to be Rhoda,Cammy,Edgeworth,Zinc and the captain of the plane.
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
So everyone from Turnabout airlines.Southern Corn wrote:I expect the sporkers to be Rhoda,Cammy,Edgeworth,Zinc and the captain of the plane.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yep. Plus the Management to be the ghost of Hicks somehow. DO IT
EXTRA HYPE
EXTRA HYPE
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh wait? You expect me to spork it?
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I thought you already were! :o
Anyway,going to get started on my next sporking,which is thankfully a one off.HeroMan66475 wrote:Already on it!
Hyped!
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
"already on it" wasn't about sporking it was already on the hype train. Sorry about confusing you.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction
Hey,everyone! Since it's May, I guess I should get started on the next fic! Yep,it's....
miles edgeworth the search for the ass
By barrylawn
Rating:
Maybe it's just me and my unnatural obsession with barrylawn, but I don't think it's that bad, as far as his fics go. Of course, even with that, I admit it's terrible, but it's short and simple, and I felt it would make for a nice one off.
Now, Sporkers! Introduce yourselves!
- "Nngh! What type of title is that?!"
- "I doubt they're exactly referring to donkeys, Edgeworth."
- "And by barrylawn, too? Talk about the icing on the cake, Nick. A cake made of pure donkey poop."
- "Pfft! Ahahahaha! Look, Mr.Edgeworth, it's-"
- "What?! What kind of foolishly foolish fool would foolishly make such a foolish fic with such a foolishly foolish title!?"
And...
-"Hee haw!"
So...um...I guess we'll get started now or something. Yeah, let's!
Hope you enjoyed. Constructive criticism is appreciated blah blah blah it's past midnight I need sleep bye
miles edgeworth the search for the ass
By barrylawn
Rating:
Maybe it's just me and my unnatural obsession with barrylawn, but I don't think it's that bad, as far as his fics go. Of course, even with that, I admit it's terrible, but it's short and simple, and I felt it would make for a nice one off.
Now, Sporkers! Introduce yourselves!
And...
So...um...I guess we'll get started now or something. Yeah, let's!
Spoiler:
Last edited by Southern Corn on Tue May 30, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
You could say I was laughing my ass off to the sporking of the fic every step of the way.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria







