You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...

Click from topic to topic using your Ghost Tricks. Good lord that is a huge chicken!
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...

Post by Going for Miles »

...an object (looking like a black cat at that) falls down on the floor seemingly without any impact whatsoever and your first thought, after "Yikes!" is "What the hell, Sissel".

...and I still do the panic dance regularly.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

1) When you think that Ghost Trick is greater than Ace Attorney.
2) Also, when you listen to GT:PD Musics rather than listening to AA Musics.
3) When you think if the CapCom will plan/release a Ghost Trick 2.
4) You keep playing Ghost Trick even though you completed it at least once.
5) Sometimes think that the impossible/unnatural movements are caused by a ghost, or by Sissel.

...There. How that goes for you people? I have started playing it since yesterday. It's an amazing game. :pearly:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...

Post by WaitingforGodot »

That reminds me, Miles, I have yet to learn to dance the panic dance.

Ah, AcePointer! I agree, it is an amazing game!
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...

Post by Going for Miles »

Ace Pointer wrote: 2) Also, when you listen to GT:PD Musics rather than listening to AA Musics.
Oh but that soundtrack is near perfection :acro:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Cesar Zero
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 715
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
Location: Dominican Republic

Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...

Post by Cesar Zero »

I still think that all those things that I have lost but never found where screwed up by Sissel when solving a puzzle.
Signature loading, please wait...
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Speaking of which, I sometimes try out the "Inspector Cabanela Dance". But it's abit difficult, because he moves most of the time like a robot. But he's a funny yet nice character on the game. I like his dance, and of course, Bailey's "Hilarious" Dance. :redd:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...

Post by Going for Miles »

Inspector Cabanela's dance is pure gold but I've given up trying to learn it. xD Especially since he likes to emerge down stairs like that, and trying to pull that off would probably just land me in a hospital.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

I have finished the game today. :redd: It was frickin' awesome. Mind blowing, in two words. Liked it, alot. :edgey:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...

Post by WaitingforGodot »

Going for Miles wrote:Inspector Cabanela's dance is pure gold but I've given up trying to learn it. xD Especially since he likes to emerge down stairs like that, and trying to pull that off would probably just land me in a hospital.
Yes... I mean... I want to, but... no. I'm already clumsy as heck.

AcePointer: Wohoo! How fun! It really is an amazing game! Yay for finishing it! :will:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Going for Miles wrote:Inspector Cabanela's dance is pure gold but I've given up trying to learn it. xD Especially since he likes to emerge down stairs like that, and trying to pull that off would probably just land me in a hospital.
Yes... I mean... I want to, but... no. I'm already clumsy as heck.

AcePointer: Wohoo! How fun! It really is an amazing game! Yay for finishing it! :will:
Thanks! :godot: Although, I really would've appreciated Ghost Trick Smileys, but they only have Ace Attorney and Hotel Dusk Smilies. Oh, and I really liked Lynne's Character on Ghost Trick. She's so... great. I don't know if she's the "Maya Fey" on that game, though. :edgey:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...

Post by WaitingforGodot »

Yes, that would be quite nice to have those smileys.

I like Lynne too, she's great fun! My favourite would be Cabanela I think.

And, on topic: Now, like Going for Miles, I've started to blame Sissel when it comes to sudden noises in my apartment. :redd:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

I wish Sissel could've "still" had the abilities of performing Ghost Tricks and talk to people, and absolutely not be an ordinary cat. I just wish that could've happened. After all, I don't want him/her to get demoted to an ordinary animal. He really, really doesn't. :sob: Even though if he still be an animal, at least give him the ability to talk to a few peoples, also let him using Ghost Tricks!
Spoiler: Nicknames! :edgey:
Sissel = Sissy, Hissy, Blond Ghost
Lynne = Pretty Girl, Lynne Fey, Ms. Target at Sight
Ray = Mr. Smarty-Lamp, Ol' Missile
Cabanela = Dance Jokey, Honesta von Karma
Kamila = Aqua-Hairess, Cutie, Pearly II
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...

Post by Going for Miles »

Didn't he like... have this core thing though? Because that rock. He's shifting between life and death. Not that that's a good thing... Doesn't he still have that abilty though, is what I'm trying to say. Ghost tricks.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Going for Miles wrote:Didn't he like... have this core thing though? Because that rock. He's shifting between life and death. Not that that's a good thing... Doesn't he still have that abilty though, is what I'm trying to say. Ghost tricks.
You mean to say that he... don't have his ghost tricks anymore? :beef:

EDIT: YAY! This Post is Post #420 on this Forum! Wooooohoooo! Time to Rock! Oh Yeah!!~ :rock'n:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...

Post by Going for Miles »

No, I meant to say that he does!
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Going for Miles wrote:No, I meant to say that he does!
Oh, thanks. But, it would be real nice if he still got the ability to talk with humans... Especially with Yomiel, and Lynne, of course. :viola:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...

Post by Going for Miles »

Oh, absolutely.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...

Post by Going for Miles »

Ok, so even if I can't do Cabanela's dance I could at least run upstairs and break into a dance kinda similar to his with the spinning and rash turns. Now I'll just have to learn how to look cool while doing it :viola:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
nikitaw99
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:04 pm
Custom Title: "Witness"

Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...

Post by nikitaw99 »

...You know you play too much Ghost Trick when... You notice that Young Payne And Phoenix Wright are there.
Image
I can object!
alphadalekben
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:21 pm

Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...

Post by alphadalekben »

Or they're characters designed to look like them, at least. The 'Phoenix Wright' character has streaks of grey hair like Canabela if I remember correctly.
Sladetheprosecutor
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 9:05 pm
Custom Title: Hates Teen Titan justice
Location: Ny

Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...

Post by Sladetheprosecutor »

YKWYPTMGT
When you want to adopt a black cat and name it sissel
"They won't find the generators Robin and they can't see me they can't see the truth Robin even when it's right in front of them."-Slade
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...

Post by SuperAj3 »

When you want a Pomeranian, and would name it Missile.
MBr
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 866
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:48 pm
Custom Title: Enoshima Junko-chan!
Location: Canada

Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...

Post by MBr »

You carry your cat like Lynne does with Sissel at the end of the game.
11037
Apollo4Justice
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 357
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:05 pm
Custom Title: I'm fine and ready for justice!
Location: Florida

Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...

Post by Apollo4Justice »

When you hear Fate Updated playing in your head anytime you do anything remotely risky.
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!
TurtleCat
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:43 pm
Custom Title: Endlessly boring people about Franziska

Re: You know you play too much Ghost Trick when...

Post by TurtleCat »

- When you go to this forum in 2017
- When you contemplate putting a red scarf on your cat :shoe:
- When, after your cat dies of old age, you wonder if he's going to save your life with his ghost tricks :sadshoe:
- When you consider dressing as Yomiel for a Con... with a black cat stuffy so you can be either him or Sissel.
- When you imagine dressing up as Yomiel/Sissel and then crashing photoshoots where people are dressed up as dead characters from the franchise
- When you decide to show a playthru of the game to your parents and they enjoy it
- When you are bored at an opera and imagine what would be happening if it was ghost trick
- When you constantly have ideas for fanfic
Post Reply