Thunder84 wrote:Normally I wouldn’t pay any attention to a game like TWEWY, but seeing as how much people like it on here I’ll probably give it a go.
In general, that was a great direct. Seeing my favorite 2D platformer (Tropical Freeze), one of my favorite time-waster games (Hyrule Warriors), and fucking Dark Souls on Switch is pretty damn fantastic.
I also wouldn’t be surprised if we got a bigger direct fairly soon, as we still haven’t heard anything about the big upcoming titles.
Twewy was a unique mind gender of an experience. From its style, it's music to its bizarre control scheme. It's definitely an incredibly memorable game.
I love Hyrule Warriors too and was scunnered they didn't bring out the 3DS campaigns on the Wii U version as DLC but I don't know if I'd buy it again at full price.
I feel it's a far better game than Fire Emblem Warriors anyway.
Standard FE Warriors fight:
Me: Hey
Younger Princess: Hello stranger
Older Princess: YOU'LL DIE FOR THAT!
3000 Dead (on the enemy side alone)
Afterwards:
Older Princess: Oh what a silly misunderstanding, let's team up!