HUH?! What? Who?
I was left soooo confused after I finished this. So many unanswered questions even though the characters feel satisfied enough.
Other than that I did enjoy the game a lot. The overall setting and characters reminded me of Gabriel Knight 3 and I enjoyed the style of the game. The interrogations were a blast as well (except for Jeff where you had to keep going in and out) and the music was incredible. My only gripes are the loose threads, the frustratingly vague puzzles, the weird sections at the end of each chapter where Kyle basically gave you a pop quiz on what had happened and well...the black and white stuff didn't exactly mesh well with the style of the game and just felt kind of odd. I know, I know, but it really felt more unpolished than sleek to me.
Anyway, this was a pretty fun game and I'll definitely be playing the sequel soon.



