Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Epilogue)
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
"Aha!" Jack pumped his fist. "This totally means I can add 'robot-repairman' to my resumé!"
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
"Welcome back!" Koichi greeted warmly. "Did you enjoy your rest?"
-
Joker
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:29 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
“Oh, it’s back!” Alex exclaimed. “Hey there, V.A.L! I’m Alex.” She said, introducing herself with a friendly wave. “Say, is V.A.L short for anything?”
-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
"Bzzt, it appears that the identity of my creator is locked in my memory," V.A.L. said. It's yellow eyes flashed red briefly. "Bzzt, that data has been removed and hidden is unacceptable."
-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
"Greetings, Alex," V.A.L. answered, bowing it's body slightly. "My name stands for Verified Artificial Life. I am my master's first creation. Bzzt. Please let me know if you require any assistance."Salem wrote:“Oh, it’s back!” Alex exclaimed. “Hey there, V.A.L! I’m Alex.” She said, introducing herself with a friendly wave. “Say, is V.A.L short for anything?”
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
After watching V.A.L. shut down, his hand was clapsed over his mouth... at least until the robot started back up again. He then removed it, lightly chuckling. "Oh, hey, you're okay! That's a relief. Nice work, Jack."
-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
The electric line of V.A.L.'s mouth curved at the ends, appearing to be a smile. "Bzzt, thank you all for your warm reception and care. Please allow me to assist wherever you may need me, bzzt. I will attempt to unlock my data and will inform you when I am successful. Bzzt."
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
"Oh, thank heavens." Keri said, relieved. "How awful it must be, to be so thoroughly at the mercy of your own body like that. Though I suppose in many ways humans are no different."
"That your memories would be altered however is... unacceptable. Who we are on the inside is sacrosanct, even should our bodies fail."
"That your memories would be altered however is... unacceptable. Who we are on the inside is sacrosanct, even should our bodies fail."
-
Planetbox
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: ASCEND
- Location: The Other Side of Paradise
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
After a little more discussion, the conversation returned once again to the circumstances of their arrival to the blimp.
“Hmm… Seventeen members of the UJTS, all kidnapped and taken to this wasteful, noxious blimp?” Keri mumbles, “Well, I suppose this wouldn’t be the first time the UJTS’s fishy actions laid waste to the natural world…”
“H-Hey,” Bryan replies, “There’s still no proof they were involved in that!”
“Indeed, the UJTS was simply using that facility as a venue,” James observes, “They may not have had any involvement in the disaster that followed.”
“Hold on, what are you all talking about?” Raul asks, “I’ll admit, I’ve been too caught up in the matters of my home country to focus on world news.”
An awkward silence follows this remark. Eventually, Irene steps forward and calmly explains, “The last UJTS meeting was held at the Metropolitan Reactor one year ago. On that day, the reactor suffered a nuclear meltdown, propelling fallout miles and miles away. The disaster killed or displaced millions of people… It was undoubtedly the worst nuclear accident in history.”
“Man, I was there that day, and I bet some of you guys were there too,” Oscar remarks, “It’s a good thing everyone was evacuated so quickly… We could have been killed…”
Before the group can reflect on the event for any longer, they hear a somewhat scratchy voice come over the intercom.
Click
“...Hello? Is this on? Right, so uh... it seems I forgot to give everyone the tour of the airship I was apparently supposed to be doing. Er, well I suppose you didn’t h-”
Click-Click
The passengers look at one another in confusion.
“Oops. Starting over. Okay everyone, please take a look around the room. There is a phone here for your convenience.”
“Right, so as you can see…” the voice continues, “There is a door to either side of the room… Let’s start with the one running to the front of the ship. This hallway leads to a small area where you will disembark and a galley where you may prepare food. The door to disembark should… be locked tightly at all times while the ship is in motion. There are also other doors in this hallway which… are strictly for employees and shall not be opened by passengers.”
The passengers look around the front area to confirm the announcement, and they find everything to be accurate.
“Next, the other door out of the dining area leads to the back of the ship. This… area is where you will find your sleeping quarters, a bathroom, and… a back room containing many useful supplies.”
“If you look in the backmost… room, you should each be able to find your luggage, which you brought with you. Each bedroom has two unique keys in the side table. Please take this time to determine who will… be staying in what room, so that you may all move your luggage in.”
Click
The voice crackles out once again, and the passengers are left to their own thoughts.
(Please decide on the room you want. Each room must contain two people. You may choose from the following:)
Map
“Hmm… Seventeen members of the UJTS, all kidnapped and taken to this wasteful, noxious blimp?” Keri mumbles, “Well, I suppose this wouldn’t be the first time the UJTS’s fishy actions laid waste to the natural world…”
“H-Hey,” Bryan replies, “There’s still no proof they were involved in that!”
“Indeed, the UJTS was simply using that facility as a venue,” James observes, “They may not have had any involvement in the disaster that followed.”
“Hold on, what are you all talking about?” Raul asks, “I’ll admit, I’ve been too caught up in the matters of my home country to focus on world news.”
An awkward silence follows this remark. Eventually, Irene steps forward and calmly explains, “The last UJTS meeting was held at the Metropolitan Reactor one year ago. On that day, the reactor suffered a nuclear meltdown, propelling fallout miles and miles away. The disaster killed or displaced millions of people… It was undoubtedly the worst nuclear accident in history.”
“Man, I was there that day, and I bet some of you guys were there too,” Oscar remarks, “It’s a good thing everyone was evacuated so quickly… We could have been killed…”
Before the group can reflect on the event for any longer, they hear a somewhat scratchy voice come over the intercom.
Click
“...Hello? Is this on? Right, so uh... it seems I forgot to give everyone the tour of the airship I was apparently supposed to be doing. Er, well I suppose you didn’t h-”
Click-Click
The passengers look at one another in confusion.
“Oops. Starting over. Okay everyone, please take a look around the room. There is a phone here for your convenience.”
Spoiler: Dining Area
The passengers look around the front area to confirm the announcement, and they find everything to be accurate.
Spoiler: Front Hallway
Spoiler: Back Hallway
Spoiler: Bedrooms
Spoiler: Storage Area
Click
The voice crackles out once again, and the passengers are left to their own thoughts.
(Please decide on the room you want. Each room must contain two people. You may choose from the following:)
Spoiler: Choices
Last edited by Planetbox on Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
"It appears that we must decide on roommates! Proper procedure indicates that these must be gender-restricted. Will all the boys move to the right, and all the girls move to the left?"
-
DootDootDoot
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
- Location: Somewhere with cake
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
Ignoring Koichi, Boetius quickly stated his choice of room.
"Dibs on that cool room with the fridge."
"Dibs on that cool room with the fridge."
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
"Ooh, I call being in the sports room! Seems perfect for me," Bryan states as he moves to the right as Koichi instructed to.
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
Jack rubbed his head. "Honestly I care more about my roommate than the room I'm in...no offense. The robot probably wouldn't be bothered by me, right?"
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
"Ugh, really? I have to share a room with someone?" Urumi grumbled. "Can't there just be a room or two with three people in them?"

-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
"Bzzt, how fortunate," V.A.L. stated, making happy beeps. "It would appear I will need to make use of the provided refueling station, since I cannot use my solar panels indoors."
It spun in a circle slowly, looking at Koichi. "I do not know which line to join, bzzt."
It spun in a circle slowly, looking at Koichi. "I do not know which line to join, bzzt."
-
TheLetterF
- Suspect

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
"Ooh, the Castle Room would be great for me! I'll feel right at home!" Florian says with excitement.
-
MechaQdogg
- Suspect

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:59 am
- Location: Magellanic Cloud 9
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
After exploring the rooms, Abby spoke.
"Don't mean to be p-p-presumptuous, but I think I should take the room with the machine..." she indicated the currently-lifeless hunk of metal. "Mech-E isn't my s-specialty, but I th-th-think I might have more luck in g-getting the machine to work-- or at least f-figuring out what it's supposed to do-- than the rest of you..."
She shrugged. "At least th-that's what I think... B-b-besides, I really want to see what's in th-that spare parts box."
"Don't mean to be p-p-presumptuous, but I think I should take the room with the machine..." she indicated the currently-lifeless hunk of metal. "Mech-E isn't my s-specialty, but I th-th-think I might have more luck in g-getting the machine to work-- or at least f-figuring out what it's supposed to do-- than the rest of you..."
She shrugged. "At least th-that's what I think... B-b-besides, I really want to see what's in th-that spare parts box."
Here's a link to the person who made my avatar!
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
"Excellent point! Because your letters are V.A.L., short for Valerie, logic indicates that you should dorm with a female!" Koichi offered. "Anyone else have any ideas?"
-
Planetbox
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: ASCEND
- Location: The Other Side of Paradise
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
Suddenly, the voice the students first heard in the cafeteria returns from over the intercom.
"Apologies, but we must have two people per room! Otherwise, someone would be sleeping on the floor, and that just wouldn't be fun for anyone involved! Sky Vista Cruises has to be concerned with its reputation, you know! Imagine what the media would do to us if they heard about that!"
"Apologies, but we must have two people per room! Otherwise, someone would be sleeping on the floor, and that just wouldn't be fun for anyone involved! Sky Vista Cruises has to be concerned with its reputation, you know! Imagine what the media would do to us if they heard about that!"
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
"I don't enjoy the idea of discriminating, but I guess there must be some order for us to be able to pick the rooms." Said Raul as he moved to the right.
"I'm not quite sure any of these rooms are what I would want in my room, and as a leader..." The others weren't sure when that had been decided, " I will be content with taking whatever room is left over."
"I'm not quite sure any of these rooms are what I would want in my room, and as a leader..." The others weren't sure when that had been decided, " I will be content with taking whatever room is left over."
Signature loading, please wait...
-
lcarus
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:41 pm
- Custom Title: [put something witty here]
- Location: Timbuktu
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
"A bit of a predicament. We can't just make claims aimlessly, can we?" Oscar rubbed his chin in thought. "So many wonderful rooms, but what if we partner up first? We can figure out the rooms from there, if you'd all like. Makes for easy sorting."
-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
"Bzzt, what fun!" V.A.L. beeped. "That I will have a roomate, bzzt. I can search my data for fun things to do, if you like."MechaQdogg wrote:After exploring the rooms, Abby spoke.
"Don't mean to be p-p-presumptuous, but I think I should take the room with the machine..." she indicated the currently-lifeless hunk of metal. "Mech-E isn't my s-specialty, but I th-th-think I might have more luck in g-getting the machine to work-- or at least f-figuring out what it's supposed to do-- than the rest of you..."
She shrugged. "At least th-that's what I think... B-b-besides, I really want to see what's in th-that spare parts box."
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
"Alright, my roommate needs to be ok with...weird smells." He shot a glance at VAL.
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
Koichi nodded approvingly. "The procedure is working smoothly!" He said, taking out a list and writing his observations down.
Spoiler:
-
Datamatt
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
Irene contemplates her choices for a few seconds. "Obviously, I shall take the castle room."
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
"Actually, I do not mind sleeping on the floor." Keri spoke up. "I can sleep anywhere, really. Even on cold, hard, metal floors, though I would request a pillow if that were the case, from past experience it would help me be comfortable. Perhaps I could sleep in the storage room? Then Miss Sawamatsu can get a room to herself as she desires."
-
DootDootDoot
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
- Location: Somewhere with cake
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
"Does anyone else want the room with the fridge?" he turned his head around to scan each other person around him. "I figure if we both want that room, we should be able to get along."
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
"Are we really supposed to just list our preferences for people?" Jack asked, hoping some headway could be made. "That seems a little harsh--I was never picked first in gym...or last I guess." He sighed. "Well I've watched a lot of movies so James is my first choice, but I'm fine with Bodie and Tachi-san too...as long as he promises not to be bossy."
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
"Bossy is a term that should not be substituted for protector!" Koichi noted. "That being said, if any of you require a protective service, I will be more than able to shield you from harm!"
Koichi updated the list.
Castle Room: Irene & Florian
Ship Room:
Goth Room:
Sport Room:
Japanese Room:
Music Room:
Indie Room:
Cool Room With Fridge: Boetius(?)
Room With Machine: Abby & VAL
Koichi updated the list.
Castle Room: Irene & Florian
Ship Room:
Goth Room:
Sport Room:
Japanese Room:
Music Room:
Indie Room:
Cool Room With Fridge: Boetius(?)
Room With Machine: Abby & VAL
Last edited by CaptainPancakes on Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
"Preferences for people, huh? Hmm..." Bryan puts a hand to his chin as he thinks, before suddenly raising a finger, widely smiling.
"I don't really mind who's in my room! I'm fine with bunking with whoever. Oh, but again, I call dibs on the sports room!" He looks around at the other individuals by him. "Anyone wanna bunk up there?"
"I don't really mind who's in my room! I'm fine with bunking with whoever. Oh, but again, I call dibs on the sports room!" He looks around at the other individuals by him. "Anyone wanna bunk up there?"
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
Urumi blinked in surprise at Keri's offer. Her cheeks reddened slightly as she glared at the Environmentalist. "H-hey! What kind of suggestion is that? Are you trying to make me look like some kind of monster?" She crossed her arms again and huffed. "I mean... If you don't care where you stay, then you can room with me. Unless, of course, you have a problem with that. ...You're welcome."KamiPanda wrote:"Actually, I do not mind sleeping on the floor." Keri spoke up. "I can sleep anywhere, really. Even on cold, hard, metal floors, though I would request a pillow if that were the case, from past experience it would help me be comfortable. Perhaps I could sleep in the storage room? Then Miss Sawamatsu can get a room to herself as she desires."

-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
"Wait a minute!" Koichi jumped. "We cannot have Irene pairing with Florian! That goes against procedure!"
-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
"Bzzt, if they both desire that room, why can they not share it, bzzt?" V.A.L. asked.
-
DootDootDoot
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
- Location: Somewhere with cake
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
"Hey, as far as I remember, none of us agreed with that procedure. You can't just boss us around like that."CaptainPancakes wrote:"Wait a minute!" Koichi jumped. "We cannot have Irene pairing with Florian! That goes against procedure!"
-
Datamatt
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
Irene seems to jump slightly at Koichi's sudden objection. "I had forgotten Florian already claimed the room-- my apologies. If that is how it is, then I suppose I would not mind switching rooms."CaptainPancakes wrote:"Wait a minute!" Koichi jumped. "We cannot have Irene pairing with Florian! That goes against procedure!"
-
lcarus
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:41 pm
- Custom Title: [put something witty here]
- Location: Timbuktu
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
"Oh, go right ahead. If they're fine with it, I say let them be." Oscar waves his hand dismissively.
"If it's all the same to you, I'd prefer to take the music room. Any of you gentlemen are free to join me, if you don't mind the room with a touch of vintage style. Well, most of you."
"If it's all the same to you, I'd prefer to take the music room. Any of you gentlemen are free to join me, if you don't mind the room with a touch of vintage style. Well, most of you."
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
"It will have to happen anyway." Keri pointed out to Koichi. "Due to the numbers there will be a minimum of one male/female pairing."
She then turned to smile at Urumi. "I do not snore and will be minimally invasive. If you are okay with that then we may share a room and aid in these proceedings. You can trust me, it will be like sharing a room with a dead person, you will not feel my presence."
She then turned to smile at Urumi. "I do not snore and will be minimally invasive. If you are okay with that then we may share a room and aid in these proceedings. You can trust me, it will be like sharing a room with a dead person, you will not feel my presence."
-
Vinny_Valens
- Suspect

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:43 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
"This seems like such a rich environment for development." Circe laughed. "However, I must not partake in the activity myself. Since VAL is already taken, and considering your unique appearance, you seem the next less likely to develop a romantic relationship bogeyman! Aside from Jerry but I won't stay with him." She pointed at Boetus. "And it can get kinda hot in these robes, you know. Mind sharing with me?"
Sweetly, Ferociously
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
"H-Hey!" Koichi snapped at Circe.
Koichi angrily scribbled on the list. "B-But the procedure..."
Castle Room: Irene & Florian
Ship Room:
Goth Room:
Sport Room: Bryan
Japanese Room:
Music Room: Oscar
Indie Room:
Cool Room With Fridge: Boetius & Circe
Room With Machine: Abby & VAL
Keri & Urumi?
Koichi angrily scribbled on the list. "B-But the procedure..."
Castle Room: Irene & Florian
Ship Room:
Goth Room:
Sport Room: Bryan
Japanese Room:
Music Room: Oscar
Indie Room:
Cool Room With Fridge: Boetius & Circe
Room With Machine: Abby & VAL
Keri & Urumi?
-
DootDootDoot
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
- Location: Somewhere with cake
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)
Boetius stood shocked for a few seconds, before realizing this was an excellent chance to go against 'the procedure'.Vinny_Valens wrote:"This seems like such a rich environment for development." Circe laughed. "However, I must not partake in the activity myself. Since VAL is already taken, and considering your unique appearance, you seem the next less likely to develop a romantic relationship bogeyman! Aside from Jerry but I won't stay with him." She pointed at Boetus. "And it can get kinda hot in these robes, you know. Mind sharing with me?"
Very cheerfully, he replied, "I don't mind at all, roommate."