Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Epilogue)

The place for forum games and random chitchat. Your post count won't increase here.
Post Reply
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by Southern Corn »

JesusMonroe wrote:Jack grabbed a knife and handed it to Rinea. "Do you think you could cut the bomb out of me? We'll probably need a needle and thread too, but that shouldn't be so hard to find..."
"You're trusting that hyperactive loon with your life like that?", James asked Marlowe (since they were likely in the same room considering the only place where Jack could have even grabbed a knife from was the lounge where James was also in okay). "You put too much trust into people like her. She could easily kill you and escape herself if she wanted to", he said, shaking his head in a matter of fact way.
Kachu wrote:"Of course I can. It'll be great! I've never got to cut someone like you open before..."

Rinea turns to the rest of the group in the room with her. "Hey, if anyone of you also want those damned bombs out, come with me and Mr. Jack!" She puffs her chest out proudly. "It'll be a breeze! But I refuse to perform surgery on any of the dumb idiots here. You all deserve your fate!"
"Simply proving my point here", he added grimly.
Salem wrote:"I'm just gonna pretend I didn't see that..." Alex said.

She kept one eye on James as she made her cup of coffee.
James didn't seem to hear what Alex said nor notice her keeping an eye on him.
Image
Image
CaptainPancakes
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by CaptainPancakes »

Koichi looked nervously at the doctor and jack-of-all-trades.

"M-May I make a suggestion?"
Kachu
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
Custom Title: Sock

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by Kachu »

Rinea pouts. "I usually don't listen to cotton candy hating heretics, but I'll give you a chance. What is it?"
JesusMonroe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by JesusMonroe »

Southern Corn wrote: "You're trusting that hyperactive loon with your life like that?", James asked Marlowe (since they were likely in the same room considering the only place where Jack could have even grabbed a knife from was the lounge where James was also in okay). "You put too much trust into people like her. She could easily kill you and escape herself if she wanted to", he said, shaking his head in a matter of fact way.
"Don't worry, man! If I die, it'll be agonizing and in front of everyone! Then all of you will just vote to kill her! That's a pretty tame worst case scenario all things considered. Plus she's an Ultimate Doctor! Even I could do a surgery as simple as this well they might not live but whatever."
Kachu wrote:"Of course I can. It'll be great! I've never got to cut someone like you open before..."

Rinea turns to the rest of the group in the room with her. "Hey, if anyone of you also want those damned bombs out, come with me and Mr. Jack!" She puffs her chest out proudly. "It'll be a breeze! But I refuse to perform surgery on any of the dumb idiots here. You all deserve your fate!"
Jack took off his shirt and laid down on the couch (which probably exists). He then folded his shirt a bit and bit down on it hard. "Gralight, eady en u ar."
CaptainPancakes wrote:Koichi looked nervously at the doctor and jack-of-all-trades.

"M-May I make a suggestion?"
"eh?"
Last edited by JesusMonroe on Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jirou
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:19 pm
Custom Title: Equipped with Game

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by Jirou »

Mitzi looks to Rinea, "Doctor....I've worked with many." She wheels her IV to Rinea, "do you have the tools to properly disinfect the wound? Are your tools clean?" She shakes her head, "I would hope a doctor has all the concerns in min-" She cluches her stomach, "ugh...right, I'll join you anyways...." She shrinks into her small frame, shaking a bit.
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by Southern Corn »

"Don't worry, man! If I die, it'll be agonizing and in front of everyone! Then all of you will just vote to kill her! That's a pretty tame worst case scenario all things considered. Plus she's an Ultimate Doctor! Even I could do a surgery as simple as this well they might not live but whatever."
"You're simply giving her too much credit, Mr. Mediocre. Do you really think she'd even be able to think so far ahead?", James smirked.
Image
Image
Planetbox
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 387
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm
Custom Title: ASCEND
Location: The Other Side of Paradise

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by Planetbox »

"Excuse me, what do you lot think you're doing?"

Otto suddenly zips into the room through one of the windows and hovers between Jack and Rinea.

"Did we not already go over this in the itenerary? My task is to keep this trip running smoothly, so I will not hesitate to take matters into my own hands if you try weaseling your way through loopholes!"
Last edited by Planetbox on Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Avatar from over here probably
Jirou
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:19 pm
Custom Title: Equipped with Game

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by Jirou »

"She seems more capable then you...doctors usually are then...camera people, whatever." Mitzi looks over to James.
CaptainPancakes
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by CaptainPancakes »

Koichi stared at Otto and back at the other two.

"I retract my suggestion. It appears that has already been addressed."
JesusMonroe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by JesusMonroe »

Southern Corn wrote:
"Don't worry, man! If I die, it'll be agonizing and in front of everyone! Then all of you will just vote to kill her! That's a pretty tame worst case scenario all things considered. Plus she's an Ultimate Doctor! Even I could do a surgery as simple as this well they might not live but whatever."
"You're simply giving her too much credit, Mr. Mediocre. Do you really think she'd even be able to think so far ahead?", James smirked.
Jack sighed heavily and took the pain stick-shirt out of his mouth. "Bro you were the one who asked for alternatives to your murder idea. This is one. Plus don't worry, I can't die here. That would be really silly and anticlimactic."
Planetbox wrote: "Did we not already go over this in the itenerary? My task is to keep this trip running smoothly, so I will not hesitate to take matters into my own hands if you try weaseling your way through loopholes!"
"Hey, we're not weaseling! We're forcibly cutting!"
Kachu
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
Custom Title: Sock

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by Kachu »

"Oh, come onnn!" Rinea flails angrily at Otto, her sleeves hitting the robot. "If you're gonna keep me here forever at least let me have some fun!"
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by Southern Corn »

Jirou wrote:"She seems more capable then you...doctors usually are then...camera people, whatever." Mitzi looks over to James.
"I won't deny that doctors generally do a lot more good than filmmakers, but in this case…" James glowered. "That girl is extremely hyperactive, mocking, showy and acts like a child. She doesn't even look the part- she has a coat three sizes too large and is having pink hair. What sort of medical professional has pink hair, for goodness's sake?", he scoffed.

As Otto showed up to interrupt the surgery, he simply sighed. "It wouldn't have been so easy, I suppose… So much for your foolish alternative, Mr. Mediocre", he said, glancing at Marlowe.
Image
Image
JesusMonroe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by JesusMonroe »

Jack shrugged and put his shirt back on. "Alright, guess we're back at square one. What was that again? James killing someone or something?"
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by Southern Corn »

"That dunce who gorges himself all the time, specifically", James clarified.
Image
Image
JesusMonroe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by JesusMonroe »

"Huh ok. Well I didn't finish high school but I'm pretty sure murder is like, ethically wrong, isn't it? Legally too!"
DootDootDoot
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
Location: Somewhere with cake

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by DootDootDoot »

"Look on the bright side Jack. In medieval times we would applaud your bravery for going into surgery like that."

He chuckles a bit.

"Nowadays though, you just look like a suicidal and reckless fool."
Doctor Nanjo
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by Doctor Nanjo »

Click

"Whaaaaat... Come on Otto!! I've got another ten hours until my next break! I'm so bored!"

"Just let them try! What's the worst that could happen!?"

Click

Kyle whines through the loudspeaker and then hangs up.
Kachu
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
Custom Title: Sock

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by Kachu »

"I know!" Rinea jumps up and down. "I know I know I know I know!!! Lets take that stupid flying ball out, and cut him open instead!" She smiles proudly and gives James and Jack a thumbs up through her coat. "Also we can get the bombs out of us too, I suppose."
Jirou
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:19 pm
Custom Title: Equipped with Game

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by Jirou »

Mitzi hunches over in James direction, her tone shaky as she clings to her IV, " She got talent some how....I work somewhat in the medical profession myself it's not just ...something you trip into doing..." She felt awkward acknowledging her own talent and reason for being here, and looked back in Rinea's direction almost in slight embarrassment.
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by Southern Corn »

"The ends justify the means", James said. "The main reason some people are still coming to grips with it is that they still want to pursue other methods of escape, but as it stands, murder is the only possible- and plausible- way of leaving this accursed place. Like I said, if someone has any better ideas, they can speak up."
Image
Image
Planetbox
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 387
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm
Custom Title: ASCEND
Location: The Other Side of Paradise

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by Planetbox »

(I wrote this before Nanjo's post and I'm about to leave a car so I can't edit, so just pretend it's a reasonable response)

"Look, everyone, I feel like I've made my point clear, but there is something I should emphasize," He wags a finger at the students. "Breaking the spirit of the rules is just as bad as the rules themselves! And if necessary, we can always detonate these bombs remotely! So the least you could do is not drag anyone else into your self-destructive plans!"

"Anyway, that's all for the announcement! Farewell!" Otto leaves the room as quickly as he had entered.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Avatar from over here probably
Franzise Deauxnim
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3541
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by Franzise Deauxnim »

"Are you lunatics still going on about that?" Urumi groaned as she entered the lounge. "We only just got here and already you're desperate enough to leave to kill someone? This isn't a game, you know."
Image
Kachu
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
Custom Title: Sock

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by Kachu »

"DING DING DING!" Rinea cheers Mitzi on. "Yeah! Yeah! YEAH! You betcha! I'm the best of the best, don't forget it!"

"I got one!" Rinea shouts at James. "Lets tie up stupid party poopers like him, so none of us are at risk of getting killed by someone so lame!"
Collin1002
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
Custom Title: fella
Location: right behind you

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by Collin1002 »

After having worked out for a bit, Bryan decided to head up to floor 44 to relax, wiping a small amount of sweat from his brow as he departs the elevator. "Oh! Looks like everyone's here, heh."

He glances at Otto, his usual trademark grin disappearing as he sees the spherical robot. "Even Otto, surprisingly enough--" At this, he watches as Otto exits the room. "Oh, he's gone."
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by Southern Corn »

wair how can Otto wag a finger
Jirou wrote:Mitzi hunches over in James direction, her tone shaky as she clings to her IV, " She got talent some how....I work somewhat in the medical profession myself it's not just ...something you trip into doing..." She felt awkward acknowledging her own talent and reason for being here, and looked back in Rinea's direction almost in slight embarrassment.
"If she could demonstrate her talent, that would be well and good", James admitted. "However, I have a hard time believing that this quack has competently performed on people before, what with her constantly acting like her sugar level is high."
Kachu wrote:"DING DING DING!" Rinea cheers Mitzi on. "Yeah! Yeah! YEAH! You betcha! I'm the best of the best, don't forget it!"

"I got one!" Rinea shouts at James. "Lets tie up stupid party poopers like him, so none of us are at risk of getting killed by someone so lame!"
James suddenly reached for a nearby knife and snatched it. "I wouldn't try pulling something on me, if I were you", he growled.
Image
Image
Jirou
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:19 pm
Custom Title: Equipped with Game

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by Jirou »

"In here or out there I'll die anyways, I'm not in any rush to leave..."She sighs, shrugging. "At least this place seems decently cleaned, not like one of those whore housing motels....but my standards are usually higher."
DootDootDoot
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
Location: Somewhere with cake

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by DootDootDoot »

"Why are all of you so desperate to leave anyways? It's not like we're in chains or being tortured or anything."

Boetius turns his head to look at every present passenger.

"I do agree this place specifically sucks, but we have an entire trip to enjoy. As long as we're all decent people who can stop thinking about killing each other like I've suggested several times already, we'll all be fine."
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by Southern Corn »

DootDootDoot wrote:"Why are all of you so desperate to leave anyways? It's not like we're in chains or being tortured or anything."
James put his hand on his face. "Not directly, you literal fool. But we're separated from our peers, friends and family and trapped for potentially the rest of our lives with dullards for companions. I can hardly see the positives of such a situation, honestly."
Image
Image
Kachu
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
Custom Title: Sock

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by Kachu »

"Pfft." Rinea stands proudly in front of James, hands on her hips. "Can you really bring yourself to do it? Are you competent enough to even commit such a crime? Can someone as pathetic as you go through the actions, telling yourself it's all okay? Can you handle the guilt of ending another life? There's no chance in hell you'll go through with that pathetic plan of yours, much less everyone else here."

"I think my plan is waaaaayy better."
TheLetterF
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by TheLetterF »

DootDootDoot wrote:"Why are all of you so desperate to leave anyways? It's not like we're in chains or being tortured or anything."

Boetius turns his head to look at every present passenger.

"I do agree this place specifically sucks, but we have an entire trip to enjoy. As long as we're all decent people who can stop thinking about killing each other like I've suggested several times already, we'll all be fine."
"That's the spirit!" Florian says, beaming. "Look around, each one of us is an Ultimate! How often do you go on trips with a full group of Ultimates? Huh? Huh? That's right, zero! So..so maybe there's a silver lining to all this! I'm still kind of excited, at least.."
Jirou
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:19 pm
Custom Title: Equipped with Game

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by Jirou »

"Everyone's plans are pretty mediocre....not much to really do anyways." She shrugs again. "Rinea's seems most proactive at least.."
JesusMonroe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by JesusMonroe »

"Well I mean I live alone anyway..." Jack muttered. "Honestly in a lot of ways this is an upgrade from my usual life, barring my cat."
DootDootDoot
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
Location: Somewhere with cake

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by DootDootDoot »

Southern Corn wrote:
DootDootDoot wrote:"Why are all of you so desperate to leave anyways? It's not like we're in chains or being tortured or anything."
James put his hand on his face. "Not directly, you literal fool. But we're separated from our peers, friends and family and trapped for potentially the rest of our lives with dullards for companions. I can hardly see the positives of such a situation, honestly."
"You're being too dramatic. Look at me! I'm stuck here with you and Private Bossy, and yet I am still not considering murder."
CaptainPancakes
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by CaptainPancakes »

"Our talents must go to use!" Koichi pointed out. "I am a soldier! I exist to protect. I cannot stay here forever. We must formulate a plan!"
Franzise Deauxnim
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3541
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by Franzise Deauxnim »

Kachu wrote:"Pfft." Rinea stands proudly in front of James, hands on her hips. "Can you really bring yourself to do it? Are you competent enough to even commit such a crime? Can someone as pathetic as you go through the actions, telling yourself it's all okay? Can you handle the guilt of ending another life? There's no chance in hell you'll go through with that pathetic plan of yours, much less everyone else here."

"I think my plan is waaaaayy better."
"If you discount the fact that your plan will probably get you blown up, sure."
Image
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by Southern Corn »

Kachu wrote:"Pfft." Rinea stands proudly in front of James, hands on her hips. "Can you really bring yourself to do it? Are you competent enough to even commit such a crime? Can someone as pathetic as you go through the actions, telling yourself it's all okay? Can you handle the guilt of ending another life? There's no chance in hell you'll go through with that pathetic plan of yours, much less everyone else here."

"I think my plan is waaaaayy better."
James simply smiled, unfazed. "My dear, don't go about thinking you know a thing about me. Remember that the first film that I ever directed was a homage to old noire films- those involved mysteries usually, in case you're as uncivilised as you look. I've familiarised myself with the genre, honestly. I know all the tricks to murder. I could go through with it if I wanted without being caught. I've had enough of dealing with dimwits such as yourself. I think it's time I do the human population a favour by ever so slightly increasing their average intelligence." He chuckled, raising the knife.
CaptainPancakes wrote:"Our talents must go to use!" Koichi pointed out. "I am a soldier! I exist to protect. I cannot stay here forever. We must formulate a plan!"
"You would never understand, you clown. You've acted the fool all your life's whereas I've been surrounded by them. Only it wasn't part of their livelihood." He frowned.
Image
Image
Jirou
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:19 pm
Custom Title: Equipped with Game

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by Jirou »

CaptainPancakes wrote:"Our talents must go to use!" Koichi pointed out. "I am a soldier! I exist to protect. I cannot stay here forever. We must formulate a plan!"
"Gee," Mitzi says in a grating, resentful tone, "yeah and if anyone here vomits I'll help look at it....useful."
CaptainPancakes
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by CaptainPancakes »

Jirou wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:"Our talents must go to use!" Koichi pointed out. "I am a soldier! I exist to protect. I cannot stay here forever. We must formulate a plan!"
"Gee," Mitzi says in a grating, resentful tone, "yeah and if anyone here vomits I'll help look at it....useful."
"Yes! That sounds very good!"
DootDootDoot
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
Location: Somewhere with cake

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by DootDootDoot »

CaptainPancakes wrote:"Our talents must go to use!" Koichi pointed out. "I am a soldier! I exist to protect. I cannot stay here forever. We must formulate a plan!"
"Yes, perfect. We make a plan, Otto finds out, he detonates our bombs, and then our souls will finally be free. You're a genius."

Boetius begins clapping slowly. He doesn't seem very sincere.
Joker
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:29 pm

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)

Post by Joker »

Southern Corn wrote:
DootDootDoot wrote:"Why are all of you so desperate to leave anyways? It's not like we're in chains or being tortured or anything."
James put his hand on his face. "Not directly, you literal fool. But we're separated from our peers, friends and family and trapped for potentially the rest of our lives with dullards for companions. I can hardly see the positives of such a situation, honestly."
Alex rejoins the group with a cup of coffee in her hand.

"Yeah, what James said!" She exclaimed, agreeing with the director. "I don't want to get out bad enough to kill someone, but I have a family and a career back home! If I'm gone too long then I'll lose all my readers! And then..." She takes a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. "W-Well anyways, I can't let that happen!"
Post Reply