Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Epilogue)
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
"Yeah, yeah, I get what you're saying, and you can do whatever," Urumi sighed. "I just think you're wasting your time when the other person doesn't actually feel like listening to you. Maybe he'll be less cranky after breakfast."

-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
"Bzzt, perhaps it would be a good idea for Ultimate James to 'chill out' and 'toke up', as it were, bzzt," V.A.L. suggested.
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
"Ayyy, see this guy gets it."SiRReN wrote:"Bzzt, perhaps it would be a good idea for Ultimate James to 'chill out' and 'toke up', as it were, bzzt," V.A.L. suggested.
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
Soon, the day slips through everyone’s minds as the light dims, and everyone heads off to bed. It’s like barely anything happened at all.
The ship drifts quietly about in the dark pool of the night sky. Stars and the full moon peak out from behind the hulking grey clouds. Everyone on the ship is unaware of the horrors lurking far below them.
But soon, they will come to understand it.
Click
“Hey everyone, this is a bit of an announcement! …Err, I don’t know why I said that! This is a full announcement!”
“Me and Otto have to make a supply run. You see, Otto has run pretty low on his signature Pringles, and plus we gotta fill up the blimp. Problem is that we can’t bring you guys to the gas station, so looks like we’re gonna have to drop you guys off somewhere safe for a couple of days.”
“Don’t think that means that y’all are off the hook! To the contrary, all activities will continue as planned at Sky Vista Cruises!”
The ship descends, before it hangs feet off the ground in a tiny clearing in a rather large forest. A couple of gritty, dilapidated, wooden buildings can be seen nestled in the arms of the trees. The black waters of a deathly still lake sit like a pit below. Not a single light can be seenin the eerie woods.
“Yeah, dawgs! Welcome to Summer Camp! Lacuna Cove! You guys will love it here! I used to go here! Of course, back then it had like activities going on, but I digress.”
“But yeah, just stick here for a little bit, okay? Rules are still enforced! We might even give out the motive! Call me if you need me! There’s a couple of phones here that I should be able to hear! Toodles!”
Click
Slowly but surely, Otto escorts everyone off the blimp with a bag or two. Some nearly fall as they step onto the rickety dock going out into the lake. Otto also takes out a single propane lamp and turns it on.
“Ahh one more thing! Consider this point the center of the radius, but I’ll be sure to let you all know if you go too far! Also I’ll be sure to get you guys some delicious chicken fried steak from a local place and bring it back hot! Until then I think there’s some cold cans in the mess hall!” With that, Kyle signs off and leaves them there.
And so, with only the light of the single gas lamp and the noises of hissing and humming insects, the passengers fumble about their temporary home.
An owl hoots in the distance.
Spoiler: Chapter 3: Don’t Fear The Reaper
But soon, they will come to understand it.
Click
“Hey everyone, this is a bit of an announcement! …Err, I don’t know why I said that! This is a full announcement!”
“Me and Otto have to make a supply run. You see, Otto has run pretty low on his signature Pringles, and plus we gotta fill up the blimp. Problem is that we can’t bring you guys to the gas station, so looks like we’re gonna have to drop you guys off somewhere safe for a couple of days.”
“Don’t think that means that y’all are off the hook! To the contrary, all activities will continue as planned at Sky Vista Cruises!”
The ship descends, before it hangs feet off the ground in a tiny clearing in a rather large forest. A couple of gritty, dilapidated, wooden buildings can be seen nestled in the arms of the trees. The black waters of a deathly still lake sit like a pit below. Not a single light can be seenin the eerie woods.
“Yeah, dawgs! Welcome to Summer Camp! Lacuna Cove! You guys will love it here! I used to go here! Of course, back then it had like activities going on, but I digress.”
“But yeah, just stick here for a little bit, okay? Rules are still enforced! We might even give out the motive! Call me if you need me! There’s a couple of phones here that I should be able to hear! Toodles!”
Click
Slowly but surely, Otto escorts everyone off the blimp with a bag or two. Some nearly fall as they step onto the rickety dock going out into the lake. Otto also takes out a single propane lamp and turns it on.
“Ahh one more thing! Consider this point the center of the radius, but I’ll be sure to let you all know if you go too far! Also I’ll be sure to get you guys some delicious chicken fried steak from a local place and bring it back hot! Until then I think there’s some cold cans in the mess hall!” With that, Kyle signs off and leaves them there.
And so, with only the light of the single gas lamp and the noises of hissing and humming insects, the passengers fumble about their temporary home.
Spoiler: Cabin 1
Spoiler: Cabin 2
Spoiler: Well
Spoiler: Lake
Spoiler: Showers
Spoiler: Mess Hall
Spoiler: Campfire
Spoiler: Shed
Spoiler: Outhouses
Last edited by Doctor Nanjo on Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Is it just me or do you guys feel...weird?" Jack looked severely uncomfortable. "I don't feel myself here."
-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)
"Bzzt, is there any way for my charging station to be moved to one of the cabins, bzzt?" V.A.L. asked. "Otherwise, I will have to enter power saving mode to slow the use of my battery."
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
[You got the charger off the ship, so looks like you just need someone to carry it to somewhere with electricity... The cabins each have a weird electrical outlet thing a few feet away from them, which hopefully should be enough]
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
James seemed pleased with their new location. "Well, this is certainly an ominous location. I'm quite intrigued by all this. The perfect time for some self reflection…" He took a seat by the campfire, appearing quite satisfied.
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"While the ambience leaves much to be desired, this is a nice place," Keri commented, the light flickering eerily against her pallid skin. "We are so close to nature here! Though it is a shame all of the facilities are in such a state of disrepair."
-
TheLetterF
- Suspect

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"What do you mean? This place may be rough around the edges, but at least we get to enjoy some authentic camping experience, right...?" Florian says, attempting to lighten the mood.JesusMonroe wrote:"Is it just me or do you guys feel...weird?" Jack looked severely uncomfortable. "I don't feel myself here."
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Watch out for the bears", James called out. "Your disgusting flesh and bones could very well give them a tummy ache."TheLetterF wrote:"What do you mean? This place may be rough around the edges, but at least we get to enjoy some authentic camping experience, right...?" Florian says, attempting to lighten the mood.JesusMonroe wrote:"Is it just me or do you guys feel...weird?" Jack looked severely uncomfortable. "I don't feel myself here."
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"A summer camp... Well, I have always loved the great outdoors," Bryan said to no one in particular, crossing his arms as he looks around the camp. "Definitely not goin' anywhere near those showers or outhouses, though..."
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Oh, HELL no," Urumi shuddered as she took in the dilapidated camp. "Hell. No. God, just when I thought things couldn't possibly have gotten any worse. Why couldn't we have just stayed on the stupid blimp while they got gas?"

-
lcarus
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:41 pm
- Custom Title: [put something witty here]
- Location: Timbuktu
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Odd one could find any positives to such a place. It's not simply run-down, it's desolate." Oscar sighs wearily, taking a moment to marvel at just how miserable the setting is. "Everyone still full of pep? The perfect place to unwind after the last several days?"
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
Jack had stepped into the woods for some time and came back a while after, looking baked as ever. Well, not quite true. It actually seemed like he had overdone it and was kind of dazing about, as well as visibly shaking. He also smelled much louder than usual.
He sat right next to James by the fire, not really noticing he was there. He stared at the flames, looking frightened and thinking deeply.
He sat right next to James by the fire, not really noticing he was there. He stared at the flames, looking frightened and thinking deeply.
-
Datamatt
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"An odd location to be sure..." Irene says. Her usual smile has... returned. "I withhold my opinion about it for now."
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
James raised his eyebrow seeing Marlowe next to him. "Oh? You wish to chat with me, Mister Mediocre?"JesusMonroe wrote:Jack had stepped into the woods for some time and came back a while after, looking baked as ever. Well, not quite true. It actually seemed like he had overdone it and was kind of dazing about, as well as visibly shaking. He also smelled much louder than usual.
He sat right next to James by the fire, not really noticing he was there. He stared at the flames, looking frightened and thinking deeply.
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Huh?" Jack didn't even notice James until he spoke up.
"Oh. Uh...nice weather we're having?"
"Oh. Uh...nice weather we're having?"
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Of course. The gloomy atmosphere is perfect for one of my films", James said. "I wasn't sure if you were even aware of such things, being the bland unambitious trash you are."JesusMonroe wrote:"Huh?" Jack didn't even notice James until he spoke up.
"Oh. Uh...nice weather we're having?"
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Yeah." Jack sighed. "Maybe...at least at the moment."
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"We cannot simply lie about and despair at our surroundings," Keri said loudly, trying to address everyone. "We must beat this camp into shape if we are to comfortably reside here! First we should decide on the cabins: I think the boys should take the cabin with the extra bed, as there are more of them."
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
James ignored Marlowe and proceeded to go on a side tangent. "You know, recently I've realised a certain truth. All of you remaining are complete trash. The only people I felt I had a kinship with- Boetius, Mitzi, Alex- are all gone. And now, with rubbish excuses of human beings like you…I need to take on a large responsibility. I need to make sure you all never escape." He looked quite serious while talking, and the flames reflecting off his face made his words sound even more ominous. "The rest of you are worthless, not worthy of leaving this cursed game. So now I shall be your gatekeeper- I shall make sure none of you ever escape."JesusMonroe wrote:"Yeah." Jack sighed. "Maybe...at least at the moment."
He suddenly stood up, a strange look in his eyes. "It shall be an arduous, even Herculean task, but only I am capable of accomplishing it. And believe you me, I shall accomplish it, Mister Mediocre. Even if it means putting my life on the line. And this location…it's the perfect place." Not paying attention to Keri's outburst, James looked around at the other players, the calm look still on his face.
-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Bzzt, would someone mind helping move my charger to an outlet, bzzt?" V.A.L. asked the group. "Bzzt, I saw outlets outside the cabins, bzzt."
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
Ignoring James, Keri nodded to VAL. "I can assist with that. Though I imagine we will need a little more help."
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
Jack looked up at James and just smiled to himself. It seemed like he was in a trance of his own.Southern Corn wrote:
James ignored Marlowe and proceeded to go on a side tangent. "You know, recently I've realised a certain truth. All of you remaining are complete trash. The only people I felt I had a kinship with- Boetius, Mitzi, Alex- are all gone. And now, with rubbish excuses of human beings like you…I need to take on a large responsibility. I need to make sure you all never escape." He looked quite serious while talking, and the flames reflecting off his face made his words sound even more ominous. "The rest of you are worthless, not worthy of leaving this cursed game. So now I shall be your gatekeeper- I shall make sure none of you ever escape."
He suddenly stood up, a strange look in his eyes. "It shall be an arduous, even Herculean task, but only I am capable of accomplishing it. And believe you me, I shall accomplish it, Mister Mediocre. Even if it means putting my life on the line. And this location…it's the perfect place." Not paying attention to Keri's outburst, James looked around at the other players, the calm look still on his face.
"Have you ever taken a life, James? From what I've heard it's a heavy toll on the heart. Even someone like you...I imagine there'd be nights where you wake up in a cold sweat, crying over what you did. The magnitude of someone dying isn't easy to let go."
He shook his head. He was clearly pissed about something and wasn't in the mood for James' spiel. "I like you. I think you're a funny guy, and entertaining too. But you're in over your head. You have no idea how easy it'd be for me to kill you. It'd be just like finishing a book and burning it afterwards. It might be a bit upsetting, but nothing I'd carry with me. I'd probably forget about it after a night of sleep."
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
Also ignoring James (although he did subtly make a gesture with his middle finger, disguising it as him scratching an itch on the side of his head), Bryan stepped up to Keri, looking much more awake than he did in the cafeteria. "Welp, I'll happily help you out! And yeah, the boys going in that cabin seems to be a good idea."
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"I helped kill Abby, and that hasn't affected me particularly", James drily replied, missing Bryan's flipping the bird. "It isn't as though killing will be the only way to entrap you lot here. I have something you lack, imagination. Though…" He leered unpleasantly at Marlowe, the lighting making him look villainous. "If you say you're capable of such a feat as killing me, I would like to see you try. It would be quite the accomplishment for you, to kill me and potentially yourself and never regret it. I would even be impressed behind death that you would have such guts. So if you are truly prepared, then I dare you", he finished bluntly.
-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Bzzt, thank you both," V.A.L. beeped happily to Keri and Bryan. The robot reached down and firmly grasped one corner of the charging station with it's claw hands. "Allow me to lead the way, bzzt."
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Believe it or not, I'm quite content here. It's just like home, but less lonely." He looked back at the fire, away from James. "I'm not gonna kill you. I think you keep things interesting. I'm just warning you--toe the line or you might get hurt."Southern Corn wrote:"I helped kill Abby, and that hasn't affected me particularly", James drily replied, missing Bryan's flipping the bird. "It isn't as though killing will be the only way to entrap you lot here. I have something you lack, imagination. Though…" He leered unpleasantly at Marlowe, the lighting making him look villainous. "If you say you're capable of such a feat as killing me, I would like to see you try. It would be quite the accomplishment for you, to kill me and potentially yourself and never regret it. I would even be impressed behind death that you would have such guts. So if you are truly prepared, then I dare you", he finished bluntly.
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"I am surprised the electricity still works," Keri commented as she helped carry the station. "Hopefully the same goes for water... though we may need to boil it first. Still, it seems we will be able to make do here."SiRReN wrote:"Bzzt, thank you both," V.A.L. beeped happily to Keri and Bryan. The robot reached down and firmly grasped one corner of the charging station with it's claw hands. "Allow me to lead the way, bzzt."
She glanced back uneasily at James and Jack, but didn't feel there was anything she could say to get them to stop.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Hm…" James scratched his chin thoughtfully. "Well, we'll see about that soon enough, Mr. Marlowe. Then you'll learn not to underestimate me." He sat down again and stared profoundly at the fire. "Perhaps we should get some marshmallows for this", he suggested. "They would be quite tasty."JesusMonroe wrote:"Believe it or not, I'm quite content here. It's just like home, but less lonely." He looked back at the fire, away from James. "I'm not gonna kill you. I think you keep things interesting. I'm just warning you--toe the line or you might get hurt."Southern Corn wrote:"I helped kill Abby, and that hasn't affected me particularly", James drily replied, missing Bryan's flipping the bird. "It isn't as though killing will be the only way to entrap you lot here. I have something you lack, imagination. Though…" He leered unpleasantly at Marlowe, the lighting making him look villainous. "If you say you're capable of such a feat as killing me, I would like to see you try. It would be quite the accomplishment for you, to kill me and potentially yourself and never regret it. I would even be impressed behind death that you would have such guts. So if you are truly prepared, then I dare you", he finished bluntly.
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"You and me both," Bryan remarked, likewise glancing over his shoulder at Jack and James. "Given how this place looks, boiling the water would prooobably be for the best. And Kyle did promise chicken fried steak, so... hooray for that, I guess?" He shrugs, continuing to carry the station to the designated location.KamiPanda wrote:"I am surprised the electricity still works," Keri commented as she helped carry the station. "Hopefully the same goes for water... though we may need to boil it first. Still, it seems we will be able to make do here."SiRReN wrote:"Bzzt, thank you both," V.A.L. beeped happily to Keri and Bryan. The robot reached down and firmly grasped one corner of the charging station with it's claw hands. "Allow me to lead the way, bzzt."
She glanced back uneasily at James and Jack, but didn't feel there was anything she could say to get them to stop.
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"I brought snacks with me actually." Jack said, putting his backpack between him and James. It seemed like he had already moved past the earlier conversation. "I got graham crackers too."Southern Corn wrote:"Hm…" James scratched his chin thoughtfully. "Well, we'll see about that soon enough, Mr. Marlowe. Then you'll learn not to underestimate me." He sat down again and stared profoundly at the fire. "Perhaps we should get some marshmallows for this", he suggested. "They would be quite tasty."
Jack put a marshmallow on a stick from the ground and stuck it in the fire. He left it in for far, far too long and it completely set on fire, then burnt and melted off. His face got depressed again. "Ah shit."
-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
V.A.L. directed Bryan and Keri to set down the station once they arrived at the outlet. The robot triumphantly plugged it in and the machine obliged by coming to life, lights turning on and the machine itself making a happy boot up noise.
"Bzzt, thank you again," it beeped, "and if I can be of any assistance, do not hesitate to ask bzzt," it offered, head turning towards the two seated at the fire. "With anything, bzzt."
"Bzzt, thank you again," it beeped, "and if I can be of any assistance, do not hesitate to ask bzzt," it offered, head turning towards the two seated at the fire. "With anything, bzzt."
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Oh hey, VAL." Jack said, failing to cook another marshmallow. "Do you think you can make me a s'more? I...I don't know how to do anything anymore."
-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Bzzt, I can, Jack Jack," V.A.L. answered, rolling back to the campfire. It delicately picked up one of the skewers by the fire and held it in it's claw, placing the marshmallow on the tip. Holding the tasty treat over the fire, it monitored the marshmallow carefully, continually rotating it's wrist to create an even, golden hue.
"Bzzt, marshmallow interior has reached optimal temperatures," it announced, and pulled it's arm back. It carefully placed a piece of chocolate and a graham cracker on the marshmallow, and then, with another graham cracker balanced in it's other claw, closed the claw around it's creation and squeezed together gently, pulling back to remove the marshmallow from the skewer.
Now in it's claw rested the perfect s'more.
"Bzzt, here you are, Jack Jack," it beeped, handing over the treat.
"Bzzt, marshmallow interior has reached optimal temperatures," it announced, and pulled it's arm back. It carefully placed a piece of chocolate and a graham cracker on the marshmallow, and then, with another graham cracker balanced in it's other claw, closed the claw around it's creation and squeezed together gently, pulling back to remove the marshmallow from the skewer.
Now in it's claw rested the perfect s'more.
"Bzzt, here you are, Jack Jack," it beeped, handing over the treat.
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Thanks, buddy." Jack grabbed the s'more but before he could eat it he gripped too hard and it shattered in his fingers, some of it falling into the sand. He sighed with exhaustion and cupped his other hand to grab the other falling pieces, before messily shoving it down his mouth.
"It tasted good at least."
"It tasted good at least."
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Are you alright, Jack? You are having great trouble in eating that campfire snack."
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Nah. I...feel like I don't have my talent anymore."
-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)
"Bzzt, that is odd," V.A.L said. "Ultimate James said the same thing at our last destination. Could this be related, bzzt?"

