Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Epilogue)

The place for forum games and random chitchat. Your post count won't increase here.
Post Reply
lcarus
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:41 pm
Custom Title: [put something witty here]
Location: Timbuktu

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by lcarus »

"Oh, I'm certain you'd notice the malaria..." Oscar murmers to nobody in particular. "Ahem. I say let them do it. If they're both fine with it, who are we to stop them? We don't even have to move the bed if they'll both be sleeping in the dirt."
CaptainPancakes
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by CaptainPancakes »

"I am perfectly capable of diagnosing and treating malaria should that happen. As for me, I also received the illness before, after I got a vaccine! Is that not a double layer of protection?"
Cesar Zero
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 715
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
Location: Dominican Republic

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by Cesar Zero »

"If nobody has any objections, then I guess it's fine. I would offer to keep you two company but I have my reasons to sleep in the cabin if the arrangement doesn't change again."

He looked around at the camp. "So, what should we do next? Maybe we should look into cleaning up a place we are likely to need to use, like the outhouses."
Signature loading, please wait...
CaptainPancakes
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by CaptainPancakes »

"There are showers! They seem perfectly functional. What a luxury!"
TheLetterF
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by TheLetterF »

"Oh, I'm not too picky, I'm fine with sleeping wherever.." Florian adds. "I'd like to be with other people and not on my own, though.."
Franzise Deauxnim
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3541
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by Franzise Deauxnim »

Cesar Zero wrote:"If nobody has any objections, then I guess it's fine. I would offer to keep you two company but I have my reasons to sleep in the cabin if the arrangement doesn't change again."

He looked around at the camp. "So, what should we do next? Maybe we should look into cleaning up a place we are likely to need to use, like the outhouses."
"I'm all for that idea, but how would we even do that without clean water? That lake looked pretty nasty, and I don't even want to think about what's in the well..."
Image
KamiPanda
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
Custom Title: Shy guy
Location: Inside the mirror

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by KamiPanda »

"I would usually like to sleep outside as well... but mosquito bites leave rather ugly red marks," Keri commented sadly. "Perhaps I can find something to dissuade them from approaching me, but given the state of the camp I doubt it."
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Cesar Zero wrote:"If nobody has any objections, then I guess it's fine. I would offer to keep you two company but I have my reasons to sleep in the cabin if the arrangement doesn't change again."

He looked around at the camp. "So, what should we do next? Maybe we should look into cleaning up a place we are likely to need to use, like the outhouses."
"I'm all for that idea, but how would we even do that without clean water? That lake looked pretty nasty, and I don't even want to think about what's in the well..."
"That is rather a problem. I too think we should try to clean up the place, it will do wonders for our time here, but without clean water that will be difficult. Dirty water may have to suffice just for getting the worst out... assuming it is not too dirty to the extent that we would simply be adding more grime to what is already there."
Kachu
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
Custom Title: Sock

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by Kachu »

Rinea, who has been silent the whole time while she and the other passengers explored the camp, approaches the group.

"If anyone were to get some sick, nasty bug bites, I'd be willing to treat them. You guys may not really trust me anymore, but.. I'd do whatever I could to help out." She smiles, somehow feeling more genuine and less creepy than any of her other smiles.

"As for cleaning, I'd be more than happy to pitch in. The water is pretty gross, but.. It's the least we can do, right? We don't have many other alternatives."
CaptainPancakes
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by CaptainPancakes »

"Rinea! You are acting quite pleasant. Did you also borrow some of Jack's stash?"
Collin1002
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
Custom Title: fella
Location: right behind you

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by Collin1002 »

"Er... Well, thanks for the offer, Rinea!" Bryan chirped, a little surprised by her more genuine smile. "And as for the cleaning... Welp, I'll do my best to help if we do clean!"
Kachu
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
Custom Title: Sock

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by Kachu »

CaptainPancakes wrote:"Rinea! You are acting quite pleasant. Did you also borrow some of Jack's stash?"
"Stash? You mean that disgusting trash-" She stops herself, and pauses for a moment. "No, I haven't. There's no need."
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by Southern Corn »

James continued staring quietly at the campfire, not paying attention to anything else, even the "medicine" Koichi had brought him. His thoughts were clearly someplace else entirely.
Image
Image
CaptainPancakes
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by CaptainPancakes »

Southern Corn wrote:James continued staring quietly at the campfire, not paying attention to anything else, even the "medicine" Koichi had brought him. His thoughts were clearly someplace else entirely.
"...James? Hello?"

Koichi waved a hand in front of James' face.

"I brought you medicine!"
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by Southern Corn »

"Not interested." James continued to look st the fire, not even turning away to dismiss the cadet.
Image
Image
CaptainPancakes
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by CaptainPancakes »

"Are you sure? Are you afraid of the hallucinogenic effects?"

Koichi tilted his head.
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by Southern Corn »

James didn't respond.
Image
Image
CaptainPancakes
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by CaptainPancakes »

Koichi sagged in sadness as he was being ignored. After whispering something to VAL, he awkwardly took another seat near James, tapping his foot loudly.
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by Southern Corn »

James noticed Koichi sit next to him. Seeing his gun on his person, he commented, "You have that infernal thing with you still?"
Image
Image
Franzise Deauxnim
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3541
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by Franzise Deauxnim »

Urumi's frown deepened as she looked over the group surrounding the campfire with arms crossed. She tapped her foot impatiently. "Well?" she finally snapped. "Is everyone done staring at the stupid fire and TALKING about cleaning this dump, or are we ready to actually do it? Come on, I'm pretty sure there was a bucket and a brush or two with SOME bristles left on them in the shed."

She spun around and began stomping off in that direction. Slowly and hesitantly.
Image
SiRReN
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
Location: Canada

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by SiRReN »

"Bzzt, I will assist," V.A.L. announced, and wheeled off to join Urumi.
KamiPanda
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
Custom Title: Shy guy
Location: Inside the mirror

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by KamiPanda »

"You are quite right! The sooner we do it the better," Keri said, following after and very quickly overtaking the hesitant Urumi. "The more we have pitching in, the faster it will be complete and the sooner we will have a more habitable home!" she called back at the others, in a strangely good mood.
SiRReN
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
Location: Canada

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by SiRReN »

"Bzzt, yes! As the children's song says: Clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere! Bzzt, clean up, clean up, everybody do your share," V.A.L. attempted to sing, it's robotic voice rising and falling in an imitation of song.
Franzise Deauxnim
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3541
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by Franzise Deauxnim »

"H-hey, don't run off without me! Geez, I'm going, I'm going..." Urumi grumbled as she quickened her pace.
Image
SiRReN
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
Location: Canada

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by SiRReN »

"Bzzt, what should we clean first?" V.A.L. asked, after having found the promised bucket and scrubbers. The robot had filled the bucket with water from the bathrooms and squeezed some soap into it to create a pleasant froth.
KamiPanda
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
Custom Title: Shy guy
Location: Inside the mirror

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by KamiPanda »

"The outhouses would be the definite first priority, followed by those... I think Miss Sawamatsu put it best, 'super-gross' bathrooms," Keri suggested. "We cannot maintain good hygiene if even our bathing facilities are unclean. Does that sound good?"
SiRReN
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
Location: Canada

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by SiRReN »

"Bzzt, that is acceptable to me," V.A.L. agreed. "Bzzt, perhaps I can be responsible for the removal of anything particularly unhygienic, as I cannot become infected or catch ill from touching anything in there, bzzt. Then you and Ultimate Urumi can do the surface cleaning, bzzt."
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by Southern Corn »

James didn't bother helping the cleanup crew, unsurprisingly. He simply waited for an answer from Koichi.
Image
Image
Kachu
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
Custom Title: Sock

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by Kachu »

Rinea hurriedly skips to join the rest of the cleaning crew. "Yes! Let's get started cleaning this disgusting place! Just say the word and I'll get started."
SiRReN
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
Location: Canada

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by SiRReN »

"Bzzt, I will begin cleaning out the filth," V.A.L. announced. "Perhaps we should also address the lack of light source in the outhouse, bzzt."

The robot began filling a garbage bag it had found in the mess hall with rubbish and other unquestionably disgusting items, trying to empty the outhouse so that all that would remain was giving it a good scrub.
KamiPanda
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
Custom Title: Shy guy
Location: Inside the mirror

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by KamiPanda »

Kachu wrote:Rinea hurriedly skips to join the rest of the cleaning crew. "Yes! Let's get started cleaning this disgusting place! Just say the word and I'll get started."
Keri seemed surprised by Rinea's offer. "You will? Well, I suppose the Ultimate Doctor would understand the importance of hygiene. We should split our efforts between the separate outhouses!"
SiRReN wrote:"Bzzt, I will begin cleaning out the filth," V.A.L. announced. "Perhaps we should also address the lack of light source in the outhouse, bzzt."

The robot began filling a garbage bag it had found in the mess hall with rubbish and other unquestionably disgusting items, trying to empty the outhouse so that all that would remain was giving it a good scrub.
"Thank you, VAL! You are a great help. I do not know what we can do about light, however... I do not believe there are any sources of power nearby."
SiRReN
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
Location: Canada

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by SiRReN »

"Bzzt, perhaps we can find some candles?" the robot suggested. "Or maybe there are flashlights in the shed, bzzt."
Collin1002
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
Custom Title: fella
Location: right behind you

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by Collin1002 »

Bryan sheepishly chuckles, stepping up to the cleaning crew. "I'm not a fan of dirty stuff, but the cleaning needs to get done, so count me in!" he beams.
KamiPanda
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
Custom Title: Shy guy
Location: Inside the mirror

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by KamiPanda »

"Excellent! We will be finished in no time now, I am sure," Keri said happily, moving to start scrubbing the first outhouse VAL had cleared.
SiRReN wrote:"Bzzt, perhaps we can find some candles?" the robot suggested. "Or maybe there are flashlights in the shed, bzzt."
"It is worth a look, but I doubt there would be any functioning flashlights unfortunately. Candles would have to make do."
SiRReN
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
Location: Canada

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by SiRReN »

V.A.L. beeped suddenly as an idea occurred to him. "Bzzt! We could make torches from sticks and fabric," it suggested excitedly.
CaptainPancakes
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by CaptainPancakes »

Southern Corn wrote:James noticed Koichi sit next to him. Seeing his gun on his person, he commented, "You have that infernal thing with you still?"
"Why wouldn't I?"
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by Southern Corn »

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:James noticed Koichi sit next to him. Seeing his gun on his person, he commented, "You have that infernal thing with you still?"
"Why wouldn't I?"
"It's quite dangerous, I would say. Don't tell me you're keeping it for self-defence?", James asked.
Image
Image
CaptainPancakes
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by CaptainPancakes »

"It has always been a tool for self-defense."
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by Southern Corn »

CaptainPancakes wrote:"It has always been a tool for self-defense."
"Of course. And am I to believe you'll actually use it that way?", James asked quietly, a dark look on his face.
Image
Image
Franzise Deauxnim
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3541
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by Franzise Deauxnim »

"Ew. Gross. Ew," Urumi whined as she scrubbed the toilet. "Hate this place. Wish I wasn't here. Wish I at least had gloves. Ew."
Image
CaptainPancakes
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Daily Life)

Post by CaptainPancakes »

Southern Corn wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:"It has always been a tool for self-defense."
"Of course. And am I to believe you'll actually use it that way?", James asked quietly, a dark look on his face.
"...Do you think it would come to that?" Koichi asked. "I have already used it a couple of times, you know."
Post Reply