Rate the Last Movie you Saw
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Mission: Impossible Fallout-
- I liked the movie well enough, just some nice action and spy stuff. It was pretty hard to follow though and I got confused a lot. Still, that final fight scene was pretty dang cool.
Last edited by Southern Corn on Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
tiger_festival
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1706
- Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm
- Custom Title: I've felt worse.
- Location: I'm at soup.
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
That summarizes my reaction to every other Mission Impossible movie.Southern Corn wrote:Mission: Impossible Fallout-- Iliked the movie well enough, just some nice action and spy stuff. It was pretty hard to follow though and I got confused a lot. Still, that final fight scene was pretty dang cool.

"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Really? And here I thought that my confusion may have stemmed from not watching the other movies at all. Huh.
-
Miles Morales
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 118
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:43 pm
- Location: Kumandra
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Moana was a good movie with some nice songs I'll give it A-
All Lives Matter
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
X Men (2000)-
- This was a short but fun movie. I liked the core themes a lot, definitely made it more unique. My only real complaint is that the beginning has a little too much exposition but whatever.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
X-Men binge watching time!
X-Men 2:
- A good and enjoyable film, though its relative shortness to the first film is a big flaw. This also means that a lot of characters have rushed arcs. Still, I really did quite like it.
X Men 3 (The Last Stand):
- My favourite in the series so far. Good action, very engaging and interesting and I loved the plot of this one. Just all around amazing. One thing though is that I didn't like how Scott just kinda died like that, felt lame.
X Men Origins- Wolverine:
- Hugh Jackman makes this one worth it. It's a very bloody and violent story but it was kinda entertaining to watch anyway. Deadpool was weird in this film though, what the heck was up with him?
X Men: First Class:
- It's a fine film, just I didn't particularly care for much of the cast. As fun as it is seeing Xavier and Magneto, I honestly preferred their older renditions and the other mutants were just kinda meh. Nice origin story though.
The Wolverine:
- Eh, I dunno. This one was just kinda batshit crazy and very hard to follow. I felt the entire setting was just a weird place for one of these movies and the backstory justification for Logan to be there felt a bit forced. When and why was he randomly kept in Japan? Honestly, the ninja warriors and stuff was also very over the top. My favourite part of the movie is probably the post credit sequence because I was getting so bored of Ms. Princess/Sudden Love Interest and Weird Red-Haired Girl who vaguely resembles Ronald McDonald. Logan's role in the movie also just disappointed me, he felt a little underwhelming on his own. Looking forward to the next one, hopefully it'll be more like the original three.
X-Men 2:
X Men 3 (The Last Stand):
X Men Origins- Wolverine:
X Men: First Class:
The Wolverine:
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
X-Me: Days of Future Past-
- Gaah this one was so good. Loved the plot and the characters, especially past!Charles. It was enjoyable to see and the ending really was good, which was unexpected considering I thought things were going to go haywire for a good chunk of it. Not sure if I love it as much as 3 but it's definitely one of my favourites either way.
Spoiler:
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Deadpool-
: An alright, fun movie. A little raunchy at times but it has its funny moments. I liked the beginning the most, really.
X-Men Apocalypse-
: Once again, an alright movie. Not much to say here. The villain was a little underwhelming though and I dislike how they went down.
Inception-
- Great, amazing movie with a phenomenal concept. Loved it from start to finish and it kept me on my toes.
Source Code-
- Another interesting, fun movie with a unique concept. I wished it tapped into that concept more but still, it's a very good one and has a satisfying conclusion despite the rocky start.
Logan-
- Beautiful, wonderful movie. It was quite grim dark and gory at times but damn if the characters didn't shine. Nearly cried at that ending. We'll miss you, Hugh Jackman. And Patrick Stewart.
X-Men Apocalypse-
Inception-
Source Code-
Logan-
-
Miles Morales
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 118
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:43 pm
- Location: Kumandra
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Guardians Of The Galaxy was a great unique movie with some awesome tunes my favorite characters are Star-Lord, Gamora, and Groot. I'm giving this an A
All Lives Matter
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Batman Begins-
- Pretty great movie. I honestly preferred the first half a lot more because of how unique it felt compared to the latter half. The villain is alright though.
The Dark Knight-
- Pretty fantastic. Loved the villains in this one and it felt like it raised a lot of moral dilemmas. I liked the somber note it ended on too.
The Dark Knight Rises-
- Rewatching this after six years, this is definitely my favourite of the lot. Loved the villain in this one too, but Alfred shines brilliantly here, poor man. Ending is a bit eh but other than that this is pretty amazing. Wonderful trilogy which I recommend watching. Good stuff!
The Dark Knight-
The Dark Knight Rises-
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
"Eddy, you are a loser."
Venom-
- Pretty fun movie to watch but it holds a few issues on inspection. Eddy doesn't really feel like a villain by the end of the film and his delivery is very off for a lot of the movie. The villain also kinda felt easily defeated and it felt a bit of a waste. But I did like the comedy parts to the movie and I even wish they were spliced in more. Still enjoyable though.
Venom-
-
Miles Morales
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 118
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:43 pm
- Location: Kumandra
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Amazing Spiderman 2 was a good movie I'm giving it an A
All Lives Matter
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
I laughed out loud in the cinema at the end of that.Merida wrote:Amazing Spiderman 2 was a good movie I'm giving it an A
Spoiler: Amazing Spiderman 2
But yeah, overall its a decent film, think Homecoming has it beat as far as Spiderman Films go.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
bratty waifu
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1728
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am
- Custom Title: ★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★
- Location: Heartland Province
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Tales from the Hood 2
0/5
Not too long ago I had my boyfriend watch Tales from the Hood and he loved it. I noticed that part two was coming out soon and we were really excited to see it since we loved the first one from 1995.
..... This film is absolute garbage. The first film was consistent and made sense. The stories in the second are just ridiculous. They kept the racism topic, but the stories didn't flow.
Uh... What?
Again, this doesn't fit into the racism topic all the film's are based off of. It was useless
So stupid and out of place and has nothing to do with racism.
This story was so very poorly done and made no sense... I can't and won't explain it further. It's almost like a reverse, poorly executed Get Out.
This movie was terrible and I regret wasting my time. I am so disappointed. Just watch the first film and forget this one ever happened.
0/5
Not too long ago I had my boyfriend watch Tales from the Hood and he loved it. I noticed that part two was coming out soon and we were really excited to see it since we loved the first one from 1995.
..... This film is absolute garbage. The first film was consistent and made sense. The stories in the second are just ridiculous. They kept the racism topic, but the stories didn't flow.
Spoiler: Story 1
Spoiler: Story 2
Spoiler: Story 3
Spoiler: Story 4
Spoiler: Ending
♡ Facebook ☆ Kidd & Milky Comics ♡
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
That film sounds horribly messed up.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Miles Morales
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 118
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:43 pm
- Location: Kumandra
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 was a good movie with some great tunes I'll give it a B+
All Lives Matter
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
First Man-
This movie had some really good moments, especially the family moments and the moon landing itself. There were some few oddly quiet moments which really weirded me out and the sound quality was a bit over the place but I left the movie feeling pretty good about it. I recommend it overall.
-
Miles Morales
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 118
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:43 pm
- Location: Kumandra
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Pixar's Up was a good movie with a nice soundtrack I'm giving it an A
All Lives Matter
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Spiderman: Into the Spider-verse-
- This was a very pleasant surprise. I wasn't expecting much but boy did it deliver! Funny, well paced movies with some meaningful, more sombre scenes to round it all off. My only complaint was that
Also, Spidey-Bells was a 10/10 song and I giggled way too loudly at the post credits scene. Well rounded experience and I'll definitely be giving this a re-watch soon enough in the future.
Spoiler:
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Aquaman-
- It was good. Not much to say other than that. Not Wonder-Woman level good to me but it wasn't trash like Justice League was. Enjoyable enough experience even if quite predictable at points.
-
Miles Morales
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 118
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:43 pm
- Location: Kumandra
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Amazing Spiderman was a good movie on parr with its sequel I'm giving it an A
All Lives Matter
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Bumblebee-
- Alright movie. Had some good scenes, also had some...not so good scenes. The second half is actually very strong though, even if a bit too predictable that it makes up for the underwhelming first half. Good to watch, I guess. Had some funny jokes as well.
-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse. Was my favorite movie of 2018 and favorite spiderman movie.
-
Rehncohro
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 623
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
- Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
- Location: Probably Earth
- Contact:
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Split : 8/10
Yeah I really enjoyed this film. I went into it with maybe the wrong expectations which kinda helped it out in the end.
So I watched it because of the upcoming "Glass" film which crosses over this film and Unbreakable. I saw the poster and thought "Aw man cool. Its like an Avengers team up!"
Overall it was very enjoyable and I liked the concept they were going for. In particular I liked the psychologist and the way they talked about DID because it's a nice stance I can get behind.
Yeah I really enjoyed this film. I went into it with maybe the wrong expectations which kinda helped it out in the end.
So I watched it because of the upcoming "Glass" film which crosses over this film and Unbreakable. I saw the poster and thought "Aw man cool. Its like an Avengers team up!"
Spoiler:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Mary Faraday
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1230
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
- Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
- Location: Austria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
To All The Boys I've Loved Before
I was watching that movie when it came out on Netflix (yes, on the day of the release because I've only heard good things about it and I was really curious) and I gotta say it's now my second favorite movie apart from the Harry Potter series which will always be number one on my list.
10/10, can only recommend.
I was watching that movie when it came out on Netflix (yes, on the day of the release because I've only heard good things about it and I was really curious) and I gotta say it's now my second favorite movie apart from the Harry Potter series which will always be number one on my list.
10/10, can only recommend.
The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
-
bratty waifu
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1728
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am
- Custom Title: ★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★
- Location: Heartland Province
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Incredibles 2
10 / 10
My boyfriend and I finally watched it yesterday on Netflix and it was so amazing. 10/10 would watch again.
10 / 10
My boyfriend and I finally watched it yesterday on Netflix and it was so amazing. 10/10 would watch again.
♡ Facebook ☆ Kidd & Milky Comics ♡
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Cuddled up (metaphorically) with my girlfriend to watch the Grand Budapest hotel and it was wonderful! 10/10
Reminded me a lot of some of Monty Pythons work but it's comedy is just great!
Reminded me a lot of some of Monty Pythons work but it's comedy is just great!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Miles Morales
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 118
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:43 pm
- Location: Kumandra
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Big Hero Six was a good all round movie I'm giving this an A
All Lives Matter
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
-
Rehncohro
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 623
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
- Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
- Location: Probably Earth
- Contact:
-
bratty waifu
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1728
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am
- Custom Title: ★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★
- Location: Heartland Province
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Hercules - 1997
1, 000 / 10
Animated classic. Always good.
My boyfriend and I binged Disney movies this weekend. It was great.
1, 000 / 10
Animated classic. Always good.
My boyfriend and I binged Disney movies this weekend. It was great.
♡ Facebook ☆ Kidd & Milky Comics ♡
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
-
Rehncohro
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 623
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
- Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
- Location: Probably Earth
- Contact:
-
Miles Morales
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 118
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:43 pm
- Location: Kumandra
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Captain Marvel was a good movie I'm giving it a B+
All Lives Matter
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Captain Marvel-
- Pretty enjoyable movie. Really liked the parts on earth with Nick Fury and I liked a lot of the twists it offered. Only kind of major complaint was the space stuff, which felt comparatively boring to me to the earth stuff. Pretty nice stuff though.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
How to Train Your Dragon 3-
- Funny and enjoyable, just as good as the other films in the trilogy. Has a lot of comedic parts which were good and also some serious moments and some just all around good character moments. The ending felt a little too conclusive/satisfying for me but it was definitely great overall. Glad the trilogy is ending on a high note at least.
-
Miles Morales
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 118
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:43 pm
- Location: Kumandra
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Spider-man into the spider-verse was a very good movie I'm giving it an A-
All Lives Matter
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
-
bratty waifu
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1728
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am
- Custom Title: ★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★
- Location: Heartland Province
- Contact:
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Groundhog Day
9/10
My boyfriend and I recently watched this for the first time over the weekend at a friend's place. Don't ask me why we've never seen it because we don't even know. Anyway it was a pretty good film. I love that the Murray brothers are in it together and the fact that I was the only person that seemed to notice the voice of The Flying Dutchman from SpongeBob.
9/10
My boyfriend and I recently watched this for the first time over the weekend at a friend's place. Don't ask me why we've never seen it because we don't even know. Anyway it was a pretty good film. I love that the Murray brothers are in it together and the fact that I was the only person that seemed to notice the voice of The Flying Dutchman from SpongeBob.
♡ Facebook ☆ Kidd & Milky Comics ♡
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
Somehow I forgot to give some reviews for a while now, one more than the other.
Captain America- The First Avenger-
- I recall liking this. Similar to Wonder Woman a little but I like the setting and the characters. It's simple, but it works. Villain is a little too silly iirc but whatever.
Shazam!-
- Definitely the funniest DC movie by far, it had a lot of good comedy which kept me laughing throughout. Unfortunately it also suffered from a lot of tonal inconsistency? Like there's a lot of serious scenes in this movie for some reason which doesn't really fit the tone and it's only really there for backstory's sake. Other than that it's really very dull and expository. If you removed it, the film would be better as a whole. The villain in this one also was kind of bad and I found it hard to really care about him. He was too one dimensionally evil? There are some parallels between him and the hero but they were barely tackled, I felt, making it more disappointing. Same thing for the subplot about the protagonist's family, it was very anticlimactic. The first half especially suffers from this, I wasn't really able to care about it a lot. Still, the action scenes at the end particularly were nice. Overall, I do prefer Wonder Woman and even Aquaman to this.
Also,
Captain America- The First Avenger-
Shazam!-
Also,
Spoiler:
-
Miles Morales
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 118
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:43 pm
- Location: Kumandra
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
The Avengers was a good movie I'm giving it an A
All Lives Matter
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
Just Do It
Keep It Classic
Equality
Dream Big
All for one One for all
#Autism Speaks
#Mamba Mentality#8#24#2
Celebrate Each New Day
#WNBAAllDay
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kingdom Heats 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Destiny 2
I'm interested in mechanics,so I would be happy to learn about snake traps.
Good isn't a thing you are Its a thing you do
- Dimitri
- Suspect

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:39 pm
- Custom Title: The Man Who Joined for a Joke
- Location: Peregrine, Vespuccia; Mages' Guild
Re: Rate the Last Movie you Saw
My family watched Ghostbusters 2016 last night so we could have some fun laughing at a movie that all evidence points towards being pretty bad.
It actually wasn't nearly as terrible as I expected, it was mostly just held back by an abundance of incredibly immature humor. If there weren't cases like a scene where the dean flips the main characters a double-bird in such elaborate ways that the movie spends at least a minute watching him, I'd give it about a -7.5/10 would watch again. As it is, though, I'll have to dock it down closer to -5/10.
(For reference, the scale I like to use has 1 to 10 as a scale of how much you enjoy a movie for being good, and -1 to -10 as a scale of how much you enjoy a movie for being bad. The closer you are to 0, the more unwatchable the movie is, and the less enjoyable it is from all sides.)
It actually wasn't nearly as terrible as I expected, it was mostly just held back by an abundance of incredibly immature humor. If there weren't cases like a scene where the dean flips the main characters a double-bird in such elaborate ways that the movie spends at least a minute watching him, I'd give it about a -7.5/10 would watch again. As it is, though, I'll have to dock it down closer to -5/10.
(For reference, the scale I like to use has 1 to 10 as a scale of how much you enjoy a movie for being good, and -1 to -10 as a scale of how much you enjoy a movie for being bad. The closer you are to 0, the more unwatchable the movie is, and the less enjoyable it is from all sides.)
I was going to have a picture here, but the BBCode to resize it isn't working.

