Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Epilogue)
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"Oh, um..." Urumi withdrew a bit at Keri's compliment and timidly scratched the ground with her foot. "T-thanks... you too..."
She cleared her throat and shook her head at Oscar. "No thanks. I doubt I'd be much help if there was trouble."
She cleared her throat and shook her head at Oscar. "No thanks. I doubt I'd be much help if there was trouble."

-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
Bryan is still dressed in his outfit from the "movie", albeit completely soaked wet, water dripping from him. "It sucks that these outfits aren't really suited for this weather, but hey, at least they look nice, like Keri said," he remarks, lightly tipping the brim of his hat down before looking at Oscar.
"I'd volunteer, buuut I don't exactly trust myself after all that," he sheepishly says. "Just don't wanna fly off the handle if he pushes my buttons again..."
"I'd volunteer, buuut I don't exactly trust myself after all that," he sheepishly says. "Just don't wanna fly off the handle if he pushes my buttons again..."
-
lcarus
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:41 pm
- Custom Title: [put something witty here]
- Location: Timbuktu
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"Well... that's perfectly understandable reasoning from both of you." Oscar nods, sending a sympathetic look Bryan's way before he continues. "No matter, there's more than enough of us here to handle a perilous job such as this. Though I might have to single one of you out if there's no volunteers soon..."
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"I am willing to help," Keri offered, "but I am sure there are others better suited than me. Not that I imagine James will be much of an issue in those handcuffs."lcarus wrote:"Oh I agree, these outfits would be wonderful in a different setting. Makes one wonder how the settlers didn't all die of heatstroke a week after arrival..." Oscar seems to have completely given up on his jacket, having now stripped it off and slung over his shoulder. "I'd be perfectly willing to lead the good director to his cell later, but I've no objections to making it a two man job. Volunteers, anyone?"
Keri smiled at the returned compliment and tried a curtsy in reply. She certainly seemed to be having fun getting into the role, despite the intention of James's script.Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"Oh, um..." Urumi withdrew a bit at Keri's compliment and timidly scratched the ground with her foot. "T-thanks... you too..."
She cleared her throat and shook her head at Oscar. "No thanks. I doubt I'd be much help if there was trouble."
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"I'll help move James, of course." Raul said to Oscar. "I have to personally make sure he can't get out of there, after all that has happened..."
Signature loading, please wait...
-
lcarus
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:41 pm
- Custom Title: [put something witty here]
- Location: Timbuktu
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"Ah, good man! I suppose we would be the ideal duo for this job, wouldn't we?" Oscar grins at Raul.
"And thank you for the offer Keri, though between the captain and I, we should be covered. I suppose you're still welcome to observe the process, if you'd like?"
"And thank you for the offer Keri, though between the captain and I, we should be covered. I suppose you're still welcome to observe the process, if you'd like?"
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"I-I can also be of assistance," Koichi interjected desperately, his ears perking upwards.
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"Well, you are the one with the sheriff outfit, so it makes sense," Bryan muses upon hearing Koichi, a grin on his face.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
Several angry shouts are heard from the stockades, though the other players cannot make out what they are.
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
Keri nodded. "I'll be there as backup."lcarus wrote:"Ah, good man! I suppose we would be the ideal duo for this job, wouldn't we?" Oscar grins at Raul.
"And thank you for the offer Keri, though between the captain and I, we should be covered. I suppose you're still welcome to observe the process, if you'd like?"
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
The incoherent screams could still be heard though they had now somewhat lessened in volume.
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
Raul quickly went into the blimp for a change of clothes. He glanced at the stockades as he went back to the others.
"So, should we get to moving him now? There's no point in standing around waiting any longer."
"So, should we get to moving him now? There's no point in standing around waiting any longer."
Signature loading, please wait...
-
lcarus
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:41 pm
- Custom Title: [put something witty here]
- Location: Timbuktu
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"Suppose we've put it off long enough by now. Fine then, all parties involved? Time to transfer our outlaw!" Oscar proclaims, still half-dressed in his western apparel as he marches off to the stocks.
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"You both grab a hold of him, and I will unlock the stocks," Keri said, doing so once everyone was in position.
-
lcarus
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:41 pm
- Custom Title: [put something witty here]
- Location: Timbuktu
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
Oscar nods, grabbing hold of James as Keri unlocks the shackles. Between the two burly men leading him away, it's a very easy process transferring the director into an open jail cell and the whole thing is over in a matter of minutes.
"Well, there really is nothing to it!" Oscar says as he returns, proud of a job well done. "What comes next, then? Do we need someone to play prison guard for the next few days?"
"Well, there really is nothing to it!" Oscar says as he returns, proud of a job well done. "What comes next, then? Do we need someone to play prison guard for the next few days?"
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"We have Clyde," Keri said, reaching down to pet the dog. "Best jailer in this whole town, aren't you?" she cooed affectionately.
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"Uh..." Urumi spoke up, having followed along with the group after all. "As reliable as I'm sure the random dog we found here is, maybe we SHOULD have an actual person here in case there's an emergency or something. So, shifts? I call not-at-night."

-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"Ah, good idea," Keri said, nodding. "I will be happy to take some night shifts, in particular whichever is most inconvenient for everyone else. I can use my talent to get to sleep just fine, even if I am sleeping at an unusual time. Besides, this way I get to spend some more time with Clyde!" she added happily, leaning closer to the dog and scratching him behind the ears affectionately.
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"H-hey! I thought you said you were going to cut back on using that!" Urumi objected huffily. "A-and anyway, doesn't it make more sense to have V.A.L. take most of the night shifts? It's not like, er, it has a specific sleep schedule."

-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"VAL has feelings and needs too! It does not like being attacked by knives just because 'it cannot be hurt', and it might not appreciate having lonely night shifts dropped on it just because it does not follow human sleep schedules," Keri said, suddenly passionate.
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
Urumi flinched at the unexpected outburst. "H... hey, when did I ever attack V.A.L. or say it didn't care if someone did?" She frowned at Keri for a moment, then clicked her tongue and turned to leave. "Fine. Do whatever you want..."

-
lcarus
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:41 pm
- Custom Title: [put something witty here]
- Location: Timbuktu
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"Yes, well... huh..." Oscar coughs awkwardly, glancing between the quarreling ladies before speaking up again. "We haven't actually put together a schedule yet. But let's say we make sure nobody takes to many night shifts in a row? Is that at least fair? I wouldn't want any grieving over another's health, if that's the issue here..."
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
James gave a cold look to Keri. “His name is Roger, fiend. More importantly, why have you thrown me in here? As I said, I have done absolutely nothing wrong”, he hissed.
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"We figured you'd have rather been in here than outside with the sun and scorpions," Urumi retorted, still facing the door. "You're welcome."

-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"I'll watch him... whenever, I guess. I don't really mind," Bryan says with an indifferent shrug of the shoulders, ignoring James's spiel. "I won't flip out if he mocks my family again, and on the off chance I do, I'll just leave and get someone else to watch him so I can cool off."
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"I didn't deserve this!", James shouted suddenly. "It wasn't me who dealt the first blow, it was that buff buffoon! And yet you have the gall to lock me up here and not him?! What the actual hell is wrong with you lot?!" His composure had entirely gone. He was dripping with fury and looked like he was about to strangle someone.
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
Despite James's incoherent yelling, Keri ignored him as well. "I was referring to Oscar with the first part," she stated instead, standing up to stare at the Rising Star. "I really do hope you see why that was wrong..."
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
James suddenly rammed himself into the iron bars of his cell in his anger. "Get. Me. OUT!", he suddenly roared, seemingly desperate to escape.
-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"Bzzt, thank you for considering my feelings, Ultimate Keri," V.A.L. said, clearly touched. "I... Thank you, bzzt." The robot was evidently speechless. After a few moments it tried again.
"I understand the logic that I take at least one night shift, bzzt. I can recharge during the day if it is necessary."
"I understand the logic that I take at least one night shift, bzzt. I can recharge during the day if it is necessary."
-
Planetbox
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: ASCEND
- Location: The Other Side of Paradise
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
Later on, Keri approached V.A.L., holding some kind of blue memory card.
“Oh, V.A.L. I discovered this in the bank safe. It looks like it might be on of your memory cards..."
“Is that so?” V.A.L. asks, “Well, do not hesitate, then! Please insert it at once, bzzt.”
Keri quickly opens the hatch in the back of V.A.L.’s head and inserts the card in one of the slots. The robot begins to make low whirring noises as she slams it shut.
“Oh, V.A.L. I discovered this in the bank safe. It looks like it might be on of your memory cards..."
“Is that so?” V.A.L. asks, “Well, do not hesitate, then! Please insert it at once, bzzt.”
Keri quickly opens the hatch in the back of V.A.L.’s head and inserts the card in one of the slots. The robot begins to make low whirring noises as she slams it shut.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
As all of this occurred, Jame simply sat in his cell. His look had entirely changed. His clothes were dirtied with mud, his ruffle torn off in the earlier scuffle, and his hair messed up. He now had more of a vagabond look to him than a sophisticated director. His eyes were red from not getting any proper rest, and there were several bruises all over his bod from trying to break open his cell. He simply sat, not saying anything, even to his beloved Roger. There was nothing he could do, after all- he was utterly trapped and there was no way out. This entire set up reeked of suspicion to him, but at this point it was not as though any of the others would even bother listening to him.
He stood up and started walking around the room suddenly, deep in thought. After a while, he decided to sit down again- for once, he was truly and utterly defeated, and he knew it. There was little to do but waste time in this monotonous cell.
He stood up and started walking around the room suddenly, deep in thought. After a while, he decided to sit down again- for once, he was truly and utterly defeated, and he knew it. There was little to do but waste time in this monotonous cell.
Last edited by Southern Corn on Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
SiRReN
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
V.A.L. held its head, distressed beeps sounding. "Bzzt, no.... No, why, bzzt. Why are these memories always...!"
V.A.L.'s head shook back and forth in denial. It looked up at the others, eyes flickering. It caught sight of Raul and jumped slightly.
"I....I can't, bzzt! I'm sorry!" It screeched, and fled, wheeling away quickly.
V.A.L.'s head shook back and forth in denial. It looked up at the others, eyes flickering. It caught sight of Raul and jumped slightly.
"I....I can't, bzzt! I'm sorry!" It screeched, and fled, wheeling away quickly.
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"Ah, wait!" Keri fruitlessly called after the retreating robot. "Oh dear... should we go after it?" she asked, turning to the others. "This could be important, but maybe we shouldn't pry..."
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"W-We should go find it," Koichi affirmed. "Not only for VALs safety, but...perhaps she remembered something that would be of use to us."
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"...did it react that way to seeing me?" Raul wondered. "Well, we can't just leave it alone under such distress either way. I could go with you, but maybe it's best that I stay here given the how nervous it seemed around me right now..."
Signature loading, please wait...
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"Well, even if V.A.L. doesn't want us to pry, we still really should go and try and calm it down..." Bryan remarked with a little frown. "Dunno why it reacted like that, though."
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
Back in the cell, James simply sat on the floor with a dull expression in his face. He was quite bored and not sure what to do. The cell itself was quite dull and didn’t exactly exude fun to be in, though that was hardly its purpose. He glanced at the sleeping dog momentarily.
“Roger, boy? Are you awake?” He asked, though he wasn’t able to prod him due to being outside his cell. As much as he tried, however, the dog showed no signs of waking up, so James sat back wistfully and stared at the wall. Just as he did, though, he heard the altercation outside involving VAL, though he wasn’t able to make out the details. He jumped in shock.
“Are they quite serious? They can’t even go one whole day without me without such cases of idiocy occurring”, James sighed. “It’s pathetic, pitiful even, but I can hardly do a thing about it till one of them gains enough sense to free me.”
At this point, he was so bored out of his mind that he had started rambling to himself. “What on earth do they think they’re even doing?”, he wondered. It was doubtful that someone would come to his cell to elucidate him on the matter, but he still remained curious about the matter.
“Roger, boy? Are you awake?” He asked, though he wasn’t able to prod him due to being outside his cell. As much as he tried, however, the dog showed no signs of waking up, so James sat back wistfully and stared at the wall. Just as he did, though, he heard the altercation outside involving VAL, though he wasn’t able to make out the details. He jumped in shock.
“Are they quite serious? They can’t even go one whole day without me without such cases of idiocy occurring”, James sighed. “It’s pathetic, pitiful even, but I can hardly do a thing about it till one of them gains enough sense to free me.”
At this point, he was so bored out of his mind that he had started rambling to himself. “What on earth do they think they’re even doing?”, he wondered. It was doubtful that someone would come to his cell to elucidate him on the matter, but he still remained curious about the matter.
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
"Yeah, don't wear yourself out waiting for a miracle or anything."
Urumi called back to James from where she lounged at the desk, feet propped up on it. Apparently she'd been so quiet, he hadn't even realized she was there. She went back to filing her nails as she waited for her replacement to relieve her; whatever ruckus was going on outside, she assumed the others could handle it.
Urumi called back to James from where she lounged at the desk, feet propped up on it. Apparently she'd been so quiet, he hadn't even realized she was there. She went back to filing her nails as she waited for her replacement to relieve her; whatever ruckus was going on outside, she assumed the others could handle it.

-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
James jumped, clearly shocked. “You’re here to visit me, circus freak?” He stood up, trying to look dignified despite his dirty clothing. “To what do I owe this pleasure to? Don’t tell me you’ve actually come to free me”, he said, clearly not realising that she was guarding him for the time being.Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"Yeah, don't wear yourself out waiting for a miracle or anything."
Urumi called back to James from where she lounged at the desk, feet propped up on it. Apparently she'd been so quiet, he hadn't even realized she was there. She went back to filing her nails as she waited for her replacement to relieve her; whatever ruckus was going on outside, she assumed the others could handle it.
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Daily Life)
Urumi's eye twitched, not that the prisoner could see it from where she remained reclining. "Uh, what're you talking about? I'm not here because I WANT to be, it's just my shift. You really haven't noticed we've been taking turns watching you? Guess nobody else felt like talking to you, either," she scoffed. "And no, I'm one of those weird people that doesn't respond well to casual insults. You can stay put."


